Vignette

Story Info
One recent weekend evening in our bed.
815 words
3.78
23.4k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
drsalt
drsalt
57 Followers

I looked down at the top of her head. Her mouth was wet and hot as she slurped her way up my cock, then back down. The red highlights in her short hair caught the gleam of the candle and turned it to copper.

I spread my legs farther apart. She rolled to her side and slid her hand up my thigh. The other hand was stroking that part of my erection she couldn't fit into her mouth. The free hand slipped down and back. I turned to make it easy for her to do what she knew I wanted.

I reached over my head for the tube of lubricant. She held her hand out. I squirted a dollop of it onto it. She rubbed her fingers together, warming the slick clear stuff before bringing it to my puckered asshole. I lifted my hips and used my own hands to part my ass cheeks. I wanted her inside me. I needed to feel her probing and slipping into me.

She sucked my cock hard. I pushed my hips up, driving my stiffness into her. Then I relaxed, sliding out of her mouth a ways, as the movement caused the opposite effect in back. When I went into her mouth, the slippery fingers pulled out of my ass. When I pulled out, her fingers sank deep into me. My breath became more rapid as I felt my orgasm approaching.

I pulled her around, she rotated her body, never releasing either her mouth's hold on my cock or her plunging fingers in my rear passage. Her hips were next to my head, now. I slipped my fingers between her thighs, then between her own cheeks, to probe her ass. I wanted to taste her, but at the same time, I selfishly didn't want to distract either her or myself from what she was doing for me, to me.

I groaned out loud. The pressure was building. My fingers were sticky with the deposit I'd left in her tight ass so recently. Another finger found her oozing pussy and slid into it. My impending orgasm was a surprise, it would be my second in less than an hour. Only her talented mouth and hands could have done it for me at my age.

One second I felt my orgasm coming on, the next it was there! I knew there couldn't be much semen, but what there was she sucked into her mouth and swallowed, savoring it. She sucked and sucked, prolonging the tingling even as my anus clenched down on her sliding fingers. I wished then she could slide them farther into me, fuck me with them as if they were a cock, ravishing me mercilessly, the way I had just done to her asshole.

I brought my free hand down on her ass with a SMACK! She jerked, the motion driving her mouth down farther onto my softening pole. She slipped her fingers out of me slowly as she was able to take more of my cock into her mouth. I swatted her again, at the same time pushing my fingers deeper into both her holes. Now that I had climaxed, I lifted one leg and slipped under her. Her hips rested on my upper chest now and I brought my mouth up and into her aromatic crotch. I licked her folds, sucking her juices in and savoring them. Then I lifted up a short way to lap at the semen oozing from her ass. I bit the tender flesh just beside that dripping hole, that source of so much pleasure for us both. My hand fell again and again on her butt: SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

She had my whole dick in her mouth now. Her breath was puffing against my belly with each swat. I pushed two fingers easily into her pussy and synchronized them with my tongue in her ass and my stinging swats on her cheeks. I could feel her approaching yet another orgasm. I drove into her over and over and she clenched my fingers, my tongue and my cock all at once as she stiffened her legs around my head. Then she relaxed. I released her, sliding both my fingers and tongue from her. She slipped off me and rested beside me on the bed.

I closed my eyes and hugged her hips to me, my cheek against her thigh. She echoed the pose, upside down next to me. A few minutes later, she turned around so we were face to face. We kissed, sharing all the tastes and aromas. My cheeks were smeared with come and her juices and her hand was sticky with lubricant. I tasted my semen on her tongue. She brought her hand to my nipple and tweaked it gently. I bit her earlobe.

We dozed off in perfect contentment and very much in love.

drsalt
drsalt
57 Followers