At Our House

Story Info
Angel tells what it's like at home.
2.5k words
4.21
155.3k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi. My name is Angel and I am 20 years old. I want to tell you a few stories about my Mommy, my Daddy, and me. I have always loved my Mommy and Daddy. Some people would think we had a strange relationship. See, I love my parents in a very special way.

This morning I was awakened by the sound of my parents making love. I could hear Mommy moaning and Daddy was grunting and talking to her, telling her that she felt good around his dick. Daddy has a big dick. I know because I've seen it. I've touched it. I've held it in my hands, in my mouth. But I've only dreamed of feeling it inside my own pussy.

I tossed the sheets back on the bed and let the cool breeze coming through the windows caress my semi-naked body. Lifting the hem of the very sheer nightie, I placed a hand timidly between my legs; I stroked the outer lips of my quickly swelling pussy. It was so sensitive even this early in the morning. I brushed it lightly over the bald place left last night after Daddy shaved me. He liked for my pussy to be smooth. He preferred Mommy's to be all hairy.

"But Daddy, why do I need to keep the little hairs off my pussy?"

"Because you're not a woman yet. You're my little girl, and little girls do not have hair on their sweet little pussies," he told me the first time he insisted I be shaved.

"But I want to be like Mommy," I insisted, "Her pussy is nice and hairy."

Daddy looked at me sternly then, "Mommy is a woman and she has a big pussy, Angel. When you are a woman, I'll let you grow hair on your pussy. By then it will be a big pussy, and big pussies can have hair." At that he pried my legs apart and put shaving cream on me. He shaved all the little fuzz I had. It made me so upset, and I wanted to be just like Mommy. When he was finished, he looked at me apologetically.

"I didn't mean to make you cry, Angel baby. Do you want Daddy to kiss it all better?" I shook my head yes. Daddy started to kiss all the places that he shaved. I stopped crying and just enjoyed the delicious feeling of my daddy's lips on my freshly shaven pussy. Everything was so much more sensitive.

"I like that, Daddy, " I said, rocking my narrow hips back and forth. He smiled at me and pulled one of my pussy lips into his mouth and sucking on it. He then did the same with the other, and the inner lips of my throbbing pussy. "Oh, Daddy," I moaned, wanting his lips on my love button, rocking my hips more. He looked at me and smiled.

"You like that, baby? Is Daddy making it all better now?" All I could do was nod my head. "Does Daddy's baby want me to make her little pussy feel good?" Again, all I could do was nod. He plunged his tongue into my sopping hole and tongued me for all I was worth. Coming out again, he bathed my pussy with that tongue and then he hit home. If Daddy weren't holding me down, I would have certainly hit the ceiling. Daddy sucked on my little love button while I continued to buck against his face.

That was two years ago. I still had my cherry then, like I do now.

I got up and went to their bedroom. I pushed the door open and inhaled the scent of the fucking from that morning. I stood in the doorway watching them. Mommy was beautiful. Her full titties bounced up and down as she rode Daddy. When their bodies met, each time they made a wet, slapping noise. I loved that noise. Mommy looked up at me and she smiled. Then she rolled her eyes, throwing her head back as her orgasm started. I watched as she grabbed Daddy's balls and started squeezing them. He started screaming, and then he went stiff with his own orgasm while Mommy kept riding him. Soon, she slowed down, and I could see the cum dripping from her big pussy. She rocked back and forth on Daddy's dick a little after her climax.

I wanted my breakfast.

I hoped over to Mommy and gave her a tight hug. Daddy lightly slapped me on my bottom and I smiled at him. I turned and gave him a kiss on his forehead. "Good morning, Daddy," I said as he reached around me to fondle my ass.

"Good morning, baby," he said, slipping one of his fat fingers between my legs, rubbing my pussy and then moving to play with my pucker hole. I moaned. "You ready for your breakfast, Angel?" I nodded and turned to face Mommy while sticking my ass out farther so Daddy could continue his assault of my little puckered hole with his finger. Mommy lifted herself off Daddy and sat back against the pillows on the bed. She held her arms open to me and I reluctantly went to her, not really wanting my daddy to take his finger out of my ass. But he did, saying, "Go ahead on and have your morning fill, Angel." and he gave my bottom a good squeeze.

I bounced up onto the bed next to Mommy and lie across her lap. She cradled me in her arms and I looked up at her, smiling. Nuzzling her very large titty, I stuck out my tongue, licking the sides of it. We played this game every morning. I would lick the side of her titty for a minute and she would then place her huge nipple into my mouth. I would nurse on her titty until I could get no more of the sweet, delicious milk out of it. Then I would do the same to the other one. All the while, she would be caressing my small titties or rubbing and squeezing my bottom, or both. Some times she would finger my pussy. Sometimes Daddy would finger my pussy while I feasted at Mommy's breast. Other times, Daddy would finger my pucker hole, just like he was doing now.

I was done sucking on Mommy's first titty and I was working on the second one when I felt Daddy run his tongue up the crack of my ass. He was biting and licking my ass cheeks and I knew they were going to be all red. All this only made me suck Mommy's titty harder. She moaned and I looked up at her and let the empty titty fall from my lips.

"Look, you have milk on the side of your mouth, Angel," Mommy told me and licked the side of my face. I then received a very thorough kiss form Mommy. I felt like we were the only people left in the world. She worked her way down my chest and I arched up off the bed as she took my tiny little nipple into her own mouth. Daddy had stopped assaulting my ass hole and was rubbing on Mommy's thighs.

"I think you have something dripping from your pussy, dear, " I heard him say. "Let me take care of that for you," he told her. I looked up into the mirror above the bed and watched as he began to suck his own cum from Mommy's big, hairy pussy. Mommy pushed her ass up into the air more for him as she continued her journey down to my aching pussy.

Mommy and Daddy loved me so much. They would always kiss me all over. There was not an inch of my body that had never been touched by either of them. When Daddy was at work and Mommy and I were at home, Mommy would always give me a bath with her tongue. It ticked in some places and felt glorious in other places.

Mommy showed me how to make love to her pussy a few months ago. I had always received satisfaction from them, but they never got any from me. I would watch them with each other, feeling so jealous that I could not revel in the taste of my own mommy's pussy, or lose myself in the salty sweet taste of my daddy's cum.

"You have to be gentle, Angel, " Mommy told me when she decided to let me have a try. I had just attacked her, licking in random places. In her pussy, below it, on the side, kissing her clit. She had to stop me and show me where to lick her. "Slide your tongue right up the middle of it, to separate my lips, so you can see the meat of my pussy, Angel." I did. And I loved the sweet tang that I got on the tip of my tongue. She was really wet, and really hairy. I pushed the hair to each side and repeated the motion. This time, I went from the bottom, very slowly, wiggling my tongue all the way to the top where her clit was hidden. The bottom part of her pussy was real wet, just oozing with the juice I see glistening all over daddy's dick every time they fuck. "You can kiss it too, Angel, like a French kiss, but be very gentle," she told me, and so I did. I imagined her pussy lips were the same lips on her mouth. I slipped my tongue between them and sucked, ever so gently. I looked up to see Mommy watching me with her eyes half closed. She smiled at me and nodded her head. She ran her fingers through my hair and encouraged me, saying what a good little girl I was, that she was so proud of me for making her pussy feel so nice.

I was so happy that she let me do that to her. I loved my mommy and I wanted to make her feel as good as she had always made me feel. I found her clit after I thoroughly kissed her pussy lips. I sucked on it ever so gently. It seemed to make her squirm so much so I kept up with the pace I was going at. After about ten minutes of alternately sucking her clit and drawing her floppy inner lips into my mouth, she was practically riding my face. I was ecstatic! I was doing this to my mommy. I was the one who was making Mommy feel this nice. I continued to suck on Mommy when I heard Daddy come in. I stopped and looked up at him and smiled, quite proud of myself.

"Hi Daddy! Look at what I'm doing to Mommy! " He came up behind me and looked at my handiwork. I had made Mommy's pussy all swollen and red. I even had pussy juice dripping off my chin, just like I did when I ate an ice cream cone when I was little.

"Hello, Love," she said to Daddy while she humped the air, wanting my mouth back on her pulsating pussy. I was amazed with the appearance of her big hairy pussy. I stopped to stare at it. It was lovely, all red and big, just dripping with pussy juice that had run all the way down to her pucker hole. "Angel, please, don't let Mommy's pussy catch cold. Mommy needs you to suck on her pussy a little longer 'cause it's starting to ache, real bad," Mommy pleaded with me, a desperate look in her eye. I lowered my mouth back onto her clit and started sucking on it once again, very, very gently. I looked up at her and her head was rolling back and forth while she moaned and humped my mouth. I made myself comfortable, while I was kneeling between her wide spread legs on the floor while she sat in the living room chair.

Daddy had taken his dick out and was pumping it in his hand. When I looked at him, he winked at me. I could tell he was also proud of me. I must have sucked on Mommy's pussy for at least half an hour before she came, squirting her own cum all down the front of my chest. I tasted it. It was even sweeter than her pussy juice.

"Oh, Angel, " Mommy had said to me, "I am so proud of the way you sucked Mommy's pussy. It felt real good and I'll have to let you do it from now on when Daddy is not around to make the pussy feel all nice. And she closed her legs and let the chair back.


As I watched Daddy sucking his cum from Mommy's pussy hole, I couldn't help but want the same attention given to my own little pussy. I opened my legs as an invitation for Mommy. But she was still working on my tummy. I tried to hump her titties but she just ignored it. I let out a frustrated whimper and they both looked at me. "Why, what's the matter, Angel?" Daddy asked, looking at me with cum all over his mouth.

"I want my pussy to get ate, that's all, Daddy," I said, poking my bottom lip out.

"Is that all, Angel?" Mommy said, sliding one of her lean fingers into my sopping hole. I got a good look at Daddy's monster dick and shook my head.

"And I want Daddy to fuck my pussy, too, Mommy, just like he does to your pussy," I whined, while I humped on Mommy's finger as it slid in and out of my tight little pussy hole.

"Now, Angel, we talked about that," Daddy said sternly. "You are not old enough. You need to be at least 25, then you can have Daddy's dick in your pretty little pussy all you want."

I looked at my daddy and tried to look as sexy as I could, "Please, Daddy, my baby pussy needs a big, hard dick in it, now," I said with the huskiest voice I could muster.

"No, Angel," Daddy says, "The best you can get for now is one of our fingers inside your pussy hole." He said and started fucking Mommy from behind.

"But Daaaddy! I need you to fuck my pussy, too. Please, Daddy, I need it inside my tight hole. You only put one finger in my pussy at a time and I need more, Daddy, please." I could tell I was making Daddy angry with me, just by the way he was ramming into Mommy's pussy, holding onto her hips so tight his hand prints were there.

I was left with my pussy untouched and displayed to my parents, while Mommy got fucked. I was dripping wet, swollen, and practically in pain. I gave up trying to talk Daddy into fucking my pussy and decided to work on relieving the ache that settled between my legs.

As I stroked my clit over and over again, Mommy opened her eyes and looked down at me being frustrated with my own little fingers. "You still want Mommy to eat your pussy?" she asked. I nodded and she went straight for my clit. I started to hump Mommy's face and came real hard four times. All the while Mommy lapped at my pussy juice as it squirted out.

This is how it was all the time at our house.