I Found Sheri: A True BBW

Story Info
I was a bachelor, not by choice.
6.7k words
4.61
43.2k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Xesevoli
Xesevoli
204 Followers

Hi there. I like BBW stories and I want to write a BBM story soon. I believe in love and romance, and I believe erotica can be included within any human story. I hope you enjoy this as much as I enjoyed writing it -- even if your primary motivation is just good sex...

Single people tend to have habits they fall into. One of mine is meals. I don't like to dirty dishes or cooking, except on very special occasions. I don't mind dishes; it's just nicer to eat with someone around.

I have three favorite places I frequent. They all have fair to good food, are clean, have a family clientele, and are open long hours and weekends. They each serve Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner -- and Breakfast can be ordered at any time of the day or night. The waitresses are all nice -- they come and go, but they can be fun. I've never asked one of them out -- why clutter my life with changing eateries if we have a falling out?

A few weeks ago, I had gone into Jack's Restaurant for dinner. I know the menu by heart, but they also have daily and manager's specials that I enjoy. Mary, the tall brunette, had just taken my order and was bringing me a diet Coke when I looked up at a noise near the entrance.

Seven or eight ladies were coming in and apparently it was a Birthday dinner for one of them. They were mostly laughing and teasing each other. I was sitting at a table facing the open counter where many single diners like to eat. I sit there occasionally, but not tonight. The entry aisle went between my table and the counter, and the ladies were led by the Maitre D' and filed past my table. A few of the ladies glanced at me as they passed, and a couple of them seemed curious or interested as they stared at me.

The last lady in the line caught my eye, and she wasn't even looking in my direction. She had a sensuous way of walking, perfectly natural, no practiced walk. She was wearing a light pink blouse of some sort of sweater material, and her breasts were nearly unfettered in their response to her walk. I think she was wearing a bra, but her breasts were large and healthy -- the bra must have been one of those with the nearly transparent fine mesh cup things, and only intended to capture not control her breasts.

She was a large woman, a big beautiful woman that was probably five foot nine or ten inches tall, and perfectly and largely proportioned in every detail. She had a beautiful face and smile-- but she wasn't even looking in my direction as she walked. As she passed, I was still amazed by her 'presence' -- that indefinable quality that makes people instantly notice and like. As she passed, my hand was on the diet Coke glass, but my mind was riveted to her. As she receded after her friends, I managed to glimpse and study the most beautiful set of hips that can be imagined. They, too, were fluid in movement and seemed to flow down the aisle. Each cheek was fully involved in her walk and the skirt was kept busy caressing and fondling them. I believe everyone has seen and been attracted to a person of the opposite gender that has an ass that is just the perfect shape and size. I was attracted.

I'm a connoisseur of sorts, of women and their bodies. Some women walk the way they might have out in plowed fields at the farm, plodding and clopping. Some women develop and study a particular type of walk designed to catch a man's attention -- it is glamorous, with graceful hip and cheek movement, but strained. But, some women can walk naturally and draw the attention of every man in sight; they don't 'glide' or 'prance'. She was one of this natural group.

Every guy, including me, turned and watched her walk. She was wearing a tan denim skirt that was form fitting from the low waist to the bottom of her hips, the remainder of her skirt was full as it branched out and swirled around her legs while she walked. Her hips and cheeks followed her walk perfectly. Just as some guys can throw a ball harder and faster with very little effort or practice (natural athletes), her walk was perfect and her cheeks flowed while responding to the denim.

As they reached their table(s), the Maitre d' signaled two waiters who ran over and joined two of the tables into one and then rearranged the chairs. Finally, the waiters and Maitre d' held their chairs in turn as the ladies were seated. My eyes still followed her as she was seated on the opposite side of the table and facing me. As she read the menu, she still hadn't looked up once.

Do you believe in love at first sight? Do you believe in the theory of soul-mates (or sole-mates)? I felt as if I'd known her all my life, and yet I'd never seen her before. There was no question that she is a large woman - and as beautiful a woman as I've seen. After reading the menu and with the waiter returning to their table, the ordering was finished. The other women seemed to talk incessantly, but she only answered a few queries that had been directed specifically to her,

Minutes passed, and my waitress came with my dinner. I kept glancing to the other table and her in her direction as I ate -- and finally, as the waiter brought their food, she glanced up at me and I think she caught me staring. I tried to look nonchalant and looked further around the room. When I glanced back, she was still looking at me and now she was smiling.

As I paid my bill and left, she was on my mind all the way home. Was she laughing at me? At my discomfort? Or was I just a fool to even think that a gal like that would talk to, go out with, or be seen with me? She was on my mind for the next several days, and I had trouble concentrating on my work. I returned to Jack's place every night, hoping that I might again see her -- but I felt the chances were slim and non-existent.

It was Sunday night, and I sat at the counter this time. I'd given up hope while thinking that she might have been from someplace out of town, or on a visit. She might even be married with ten kids. Suddenly, I felt someone walk behind me, and I turned to see the Maitre d' preceding someone down the aisle. As I watched, she followed him about ten paces behind. I caught my breath and may have even let out a small noise -- I don't know because my mind was occupied with her.

As I watched, and the Maitre d' gestured to an empty table, she paused, appeared to think for a moment and said something to him. As I saw her start to turn, I diverted my face and eyes back to my dinner. A moment later, she stepped up to the counter and asked me softly if the stool next to me was taken. I was beside myself, and having trouble remembering how to talk. I shook my head and she sat down.

The waitress came up with a menu and glass of iced water for her and said she'd be right back to take the order. My companion in the next seat studied the menu and then spoke aloud saying that she didn't know why she ever looked at the menu because she already knew it by heart. I turned and almost melted from her eyes but managed to ask if she ate here often. She laughed and said that it was on her way to work, and she liked the place and the food. She also said that she ate here, on average, four times a week.

Astounded, I asked why I'd never seen her here before. She smiled, picked up her glass, and as she took a drink, she responded into the glass that I had seen her here before. Taken aback, I replied that yes I had seen her once, earlier in the week, with a large group of other ladies. She laughed now, soft, with good humor and a slight blush, and mentioned that we hadn't taken our eyes from each other except on occasion that night.

Now it was my turn to blush and I started to apologize when she told me not to, because she was as guilty of it as I was. She followed her comment with a smile, and then reached out to touch my hand. I was struck dumb and looked at my hand -- not wanting her to ever retract it. When the waitress returned, she ordered the evening's special and a diet Coke. Claudia, the blond waitress asked if we knew each other. We both said no, almost instantly. Claudia seemed to study our hands and then smiled and voluntarily introduced us. She went on to express interest that her two favorite patrons had never met after so many months eating at Jack's.

We said hello and thanked Claudia. Her name was Sheri and I am Mike. I paused eating until her order arrived, and then noticing, she said that it was kind of me to wait, but that my dinner was cold now. I smiled and told her that I enjoyed the special best when it was cold. Now, she laughed.

We talked, some, over dinner, and I found that the reason we hadn't met was that her hours at work were slightly different than my own. I quietly vowed to shift my hours to match hers. I also, found that she frequented the other two restaurants that I use, and she told me of one that I wasn't aware of. Our dining habits, and tastes for food, were similar. Best of all, she wasn't married or attached at the moment.

We finished dinner, and walked to the cashier. It was only six thirty at night. Claudia came over and Sheri laid her check on the counter as she opened her purse. I had my wallet out and laid my check on the counter, and told Sheri that I'd love to take care of the bill. She shook her head, laid a twenty dollar bill on the counter, and turned to face me. Very seriously, she informed me that if she was to be a 'kept' woman, that I would have to take of her rent, too. For a moment I was shocked and said nothing, my mouth was open.

Claudia was first to break the straight face, and you could have heard her laughter at the other end of the street. Now Sheri started laughing and had to hold the counter to keep from falling. At my expense, the laughter finally settled and Sheri looked at me and told me that she was not serious. Claudia informed me that Sheri was following something that she, herself, had told a trucker last night. Apparently the trucker was too friendly with Claudia and so she put him in his place.

Now it was my turn to laugh. I was still laughing as I held the door open and we left. It happened that our cars were parked next to each other in the lot. As we approached her car, I paused and asked if I could see her again. She replied that she'd be here at six in the morning if I was here, too. I was nervous, and it took several tries before I'd finally explained that I really meant something like a date. She smiled, and my soul lifted. She said that she knew what I meant and had thought maybe she'd ask me, but I'd beaten her to it.

She said that now she knew I was interested, she wanted to invite me right now to her place for coffee. I volunteered to drive her, but we took our own cars and I followed. She motioned for me to park my car in a visitor's slot and then she entered her own covered parking slot. I was at her car door to open it as she turned off the ignition and retrieved her purse. As she got out of the car, her skirt slid up and I got my first look at her beautiful legs. As she continued, I noticed again her breasts move enticingly under her blouse.

When she'd locked the car, she took my arm and placed it around her waist as we walked toward her apartment. The apartment was on the second floor and tastefully decorated -- I liked it immediately. She told me to get comfortable and went to the kitchen to make coffee. I heard her ask from the kitchen if I'd rather have something other than coffee, and perhaps desert. I asked if she had any Coke (soda), and she laughed again and asked if I hadn't had my fill in the restaurant. I told her that when I got home I always had a Coke before bed.

I heard the refrigerator door close and then heard her walking back to the living room. She handed me the coke and a glass of ice, and then she offered me a small plate of Blueberry Cobbler and a fork. We sat next to each other on the sofa and she smiled again, quizzically. I asked what was amusing and she told me that she was only trying to determine if that was a proposition. Again, I was flustered but managed to ask what she meant.

She quoted me back my remark about asking for Coke and then adding that I always drank Coke before bed. She asked if that was why she thought that I'd been invited up. I stammered and shook my head, and started to explain, when she laughed again. When she stopped, she looked at me again and asked if she was that transparent. I asked what she meant, and she bent forward and kissed me.

Bliss, harmony, pleasure and heaven all in one simple kiss. As she pulled back, I took her hand and pulled her to me. When she was seated next to me, I put both arms around her and returned the favor. It was a long, lingering, soul-satisfying kiss. It exceeded every kiss I'd ever known and I never wanted it to end. When we finally paused to catch a breath, I reached slowly over and cupped a breast -- she trembled noticeably and I leaned forward to kiss her again. This time my hand found its way under her blouse and fumbled under her bra. I could feel the softness of her breast beneath the bra, but I wanted to feel her softness in my hands.

She kept the kiss, but managed to lean back far enough to unsnap her bra. I felt the warmth of her breasts with both hands and then used both hands to softly cup one of them and to fondle its nipple. She took a deep breath as I began handling them, and occasionally moaned softly. She broke the kiss and turned away from me, she quickly removed her blouse and then lay down across my lap looking up. Her head rested on my cock and it regained its randy nature instantly. She must have felt my arousal, because she moved her head against it and smiled up at me. Her breasts were magnificent. I've always loved a woman's breast, but I've always loved other parts of her anatomy also. I can't overstate this, her breasts were everything that I ever wanted in a woman's upper anatomy, and then much more.

I bent over and slowly began a slow exploration with my tongue. One hand kneaded the breast it was on, and I explored the other with my free hand. The softness and delicacy of those breasts were enhanced by their liveliness and resiliency. As I worked, her hands came up and pulled my head down firmly against them. She began to shake softly and her upper body came alive with excitement. She freed one hand from my head and I watched as she lightly caressed herself through the denim skirt. Now she began to shake more violently and only said "Oh!"

Next, she pulled my face down and kissed me slowly and passionately. Suddenly she pulled away and reached up to touch my face. The palm and fingers of each hand softly stroked my cheek, my jaw, my upper lip and finally the sides of my face. She commented on how smooth my face was and asked me what type of razor I used. I told her that I always used a safety razor, and she seemed to be lost in thought for a moment. Suddenly she sat up, took my hand and stood. As she pulled, I stood and followed her into her bedroom.

She slowly took off my shirt and sat me on the bed while she removed my shoes, socks and finally my pants. Next she unbuttoned and lowered her skirt -- she was wearing nothing under her skirt. She glanced again at me and reached out to fondle me through my briefs. Smiling again, she whispered that she was happy that I was feeling aroused by her nakedness.

Now, she pulled me toward another door, the bathroom. When we entered, she turned on the water in the shower without entering, and then took a safety razor from the medicine cabinet and handed it to me. When I asked what it was for, she said nothing, slid back the door and entered the shower -- still pulling me after her.

She asked if I'd be more comfortable leaving my shorts out of the shower. I quickly removed them and tossed them on the floor outside. There was a small plastic chair sitting back in the unused corner of the stall. As the cool shower water cascaded over her beautiful body, she put her head back and then raised her hands and ran them slowly over her body, wetting it thoroughly. I was in awe as her hands slowly caressed and cupped water over her pubic area. She smiled and studied my body. She was undressing a nude man with her eyes.

Finally, she explained that she'd shaven her legs this morning but skipped her private parts, because she hadn't expected to need them shaven. However after feeling my face, she'd had the Idea that I might enjoy everything more if there was no stubble in the way. I looked down and commented that I saw no stubble. She took two of my fingers and pulled them across the area and I could feel the faint roughness of newly grown hair. I asked if she intended me to shave her, and added that I'd never shaved a lady before.

She smiled and said that she trusted me explicitly and that she'd always had a fantasy where a nude man shaved her privately. She'd decided tonight that I was that man. I was speechless for the moment, and she asked if I would be unhappy doing it. I somehow managed to mumble no and that I really would like such an opportunity.

She simply said 'good!' and raised one foot to rest on the stall chair. I slowly sank to my knees and then to the floor of the shower holding the razor, and wearing only a stupid smile. She spread her thighs more and I could distinguish the pale pink outline of the lips of her pussy. I had to gasp for air before she asked if I was okay. I told her tentatively that I was okay and trying to decide where to start. She was smiling, and I think she enjoyed my discomfort.

Slowly, I reached up with the razor and tried to stroke the area at the sides of the entrance to her enchanted land. It didn't work too well, and she suggested that I treat it just as I would my own neck while shaving. This was not my neck, but I managed to reach with my other hand and kind of use one finger just inside and one outside to stretch the skin so that I could begin to shave it. I asked if she wanted me to lather it and she replied that the warm water was enough. I was so nervous and careful -- I didn't want to cut or scrape that preciousness.

As I switched hands to the other lip she shuddered and I heard a minor moan. I was encouraged and more emboldened to realize that she was enjoying it, too. I slowly shaved all that I could reach and started to crawl under her when she turned and bent over giving me perfect access and a perfect view of her ass and the rear of her pussy lips. I moved closer and shaved them, too. As I was inspecting them, I had the sudden urge to kiss them -- so I did. She was looking back between her legs and asked what I was doing -- I told her that I was only checking with my lips to see if all the stubble was gone from her lips.

She smiled and asked if it was. I told her that I'd better check again, and this time I did it with my tongue. This time her moan was loud with ecstasy. She was so soft and sweet and fun -- I wanted to do this all night. But after a few spasms of her entire body, she stood slowly, pulling away from me and turned around. She was breathing hard, but managed to catch her breath and take the razor from my hand. She told me to stand up as she sat on the shower chair. I stood and she said that she was going to shave me. I told her that I didn't shave there and I was afraid I'd be laughed at if anyone ever found out.

This time she smiled again and told me not to worry, because they wouldn't be able to tell. She pulled me closer and wrapped one hand around my rigid cock while lifting and moving it to the side. Then, softly she told me that she needed both hands free. She used her lips and tongue to move it and then asked me to hold it that way. She wrapped my scrotum around the finger of one hand and shaved it with the other. Then she methodically repeated the procedure with the flesh immediately adjacent to the just completed shaven area. It was erotic.

When finally she'd finished, she started to take me more completely into her mouth, but I insisted that it was my turn to sit on the chair. She stood and faced me as I sat down. I placed one hand behind her knee, pulled and caused her to bend the knee. I placed the knee over my wet shoulder and buried my face into her pussy -- she was delicious, but I wanted so much more.

Xesevoli
Xesevoli
204 Followers
12