Welcoming Master

Story Info
A submissive welcomes her master.
983 words
4.49
28.9k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She kneels on the floor in silent meditation. Her collar before her. Naked and warm, she waits for him.

The door closes and he enters the room. Out of the corner of her eye, she sees him standing there. She knows he's watching her, running his eyes up and down what belongs to him. Her face begins to blush as his eyes study her.

He walks towards her, circling her, his fingers tracing over the line of her shoulders, across her back and through her hair. He stands in front of her now, facing her and feels his hands on her head, pulling her to him gently.

"Welcome your Master, maiden." he says to her softly.

She smiles and moans gently as she leans into him and hugs his thick, strong legs. She reaches up and rubs his chest, working down his stomach, finding her way to his pants. She undoes his pants without effort and slides them slowly down his legs. The act itself is sacred to her, the unwrapping of her Master's gifts. How such a simple act makes her feel so connected to him, still amazes her.

She pulls each pant leg off, careful to fold and place them aside. She leans into him again, her face pushing directly into his groin, to the side of his half erect member. While her hands are busy massaging and caressing his legs, she breathes her Master in. His scent makes her clit throb hard.

She bends down and kisses the tops of his feet, slowly and sensually, showing her submission to him. She softly works upward, one leg then the other. When she comes to his member, she feels her Master's hands work through her hair. She knows what he wants.

He thrusts his hips forward and pushes through her lips into her mouth. Oh, how warm and moist his slave's mouth is. He closes his eyes, reveling in the warm velvet that surrounds his cock. She hungrily takes him into her mouth, moaning with each stroke, showing her appreciation for feasting on her Owner's flesh.

She devours him, licking his length with the fullness of her tongue. Up and down the thick shaft, wrapping her lips around its girth, sucking and moaning. The motion of her wrist so fluid, jacking her Master's cock; her taste buds intoxicated as she bathes his groin with her tongue. She licks every inch of him, cleaning him, worshipping him as he has taught her. She doesn't look at him. She doesn't dare. She is there for his pleasure. She feels his hands tighten in her hair. She knows what to do.

She grabs the sides of his hips and slowly pulls her Master into her mouth, until her mouth is resting at the base of his cock. Her Master groans deep "Yessss......that's it maiden. Take it all..," he cries softly to her, approving "....good girl."

She swallows over and over, tightening her throat around the tip of her beloved Master's cock. He moans and tightens his grip on her hair and rocks his hips into her face. She doesn't resist, but pulls him even more into her. She gags over and over for him, her eyes watering, the tears running down her face as his cock stretches her throat. The sounds of her struggle ignite his fire, making it hard not to thrust hard into her sweet little mouth. Finally she pulls away and for the first time, looks directly at her Master. She smiles softly at him, silently telling him thank you with her eyes. 'Thank you Master for using my mouth, she thinks, for filling me with your cock.'

He smiles hungrily at her and brushes the hair away from her face and helps to wipe away her tears. She looks up at him, so ready to please him. His eyes filled with lust. Her hands on his hips again, she takes his cock into her mouth, feeding on him stronger now. Sucking on him hard but steady. Taking him in, in full deep strokes. He groans loudly as she feels him tighten all over. His hands grab into her hair and she opens her mouth fully to him now, for him to use as he wishes.

Her head limp in his hands, he pumps into her hard. His thrusting deep into her mouth now, his scent filling her nose. Gagging and trusting. Wet and on fire for him.

"Drink, maiden." he commands.

Hardly a command, as she devours every drop of his warm sweet cum. The elixir spills into her tongue and fills her mouth. She pulls him into her mouth deeply and milks the last of his cum from him with the back of her throat. Like his love and all that he gives her, it warms her insides as it fills her belly.

He stands before her, literally wrapped around her .... and she around him. She pulls his cock out of her mouth and slowly rubs it over her lips.

He walks behind her and sits down on the couch. She follows him and begins to bathe his cock clean of all his cum, being careful to lick every crevice and each of his balls.

When she is finished, she assumes her position with eyes lowered and waits for his command. He leans forward and reaches down between her legs, finding his pussy dripping with her juices. He whispers into her ear, "I see My slut enjoys pleasing her Master. You have served me well and for that you will be rewarded."

He pulls her chin up to look into her eyes. He is momentarily stunned by the look in her eyes. Pure devotion, pure bliss in the moment. She smiles softly at him and he kisses her gently, lingering for a moment.

"I am yours my Love." she breathes with everything in her.

"And I am yours, love...."