Raveena Tandon & Her 'Assistant' Ch. 01

Story Info
Raveena wakes up with a hangover.
1.1k words
3.68
76.3k
11
0

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 10/03/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Raveena woke up in a foul mood. Last night had been awful. Not only had this budding actor, Uday Chopra, cum prematurely she was drunk like hell. How the hell could she have let him get away without satisfying her? If only she wasn't drunk!

Now her hangover was driving her insane. "Samarth! Sam!" she called out for her personal assistant. He was more than an assistant to her. His job, among other obligations, included getting her spirits high in such moments. As he heard her voice, he realised that it was going to be one of those days.

"Yes, Mam?," he said when he entered her room.

"Sam," she said, "I feel terrible!."

He knew the drill, "How many last night?"

"You mean drinks? Six. Neat. Whisky."

"Let's go"

He took her to the bathroom where he stripped her off her alcohol smelling clothes. When she was fully naked, he asked her to sit on the pot and clean her bowels. This was not something new to Sam. It was his job, and he had done this for many actresses. In fact, he was still sent by Raveena to other friends when they needed someone of his expertise. While Raveena was at it, he filled the tub with water and checked the temperature. He looked at her. She was a mess. Her hair was dishevelled, her B-cup breasts red with her acts last night, and her eyes puffy. It was going to be a long day.

When she was done, he took a washrag and cleaned her anus and pee-hole. He got her to stand and dragged her to the basin. Steadying her with a hand, he brushed her teeth with the other. He then washed her face with cold water and that seemed to bring her to some kind of sense. He looked at her, and knew that she would have to be shaved, too. There was beginning to be a stubble growth in her pubes and underarms. He lathered her and got down to the business of shaving her. He always liked this part of his job, though technically he was nothing more than a personal maid. Which other job came with privileges like stripping your favourite actresses, and grabbing their famous asses or breasts as you gave them a thorough cleaning? Even fucking them was a part of his job.

After he had bathed and scrubbed her, he dried her up and they walked to her room. Raveena was almost fully awake by now. He checked her schedule. Good. No shooting today. As he looked at her naked body, he could not help but feel a tingling in his crotch. But, he was not supposed to show excitement unless his employer desired him to do so. Over the years, he had mastered the art of remaining calm in such situations.

"Sam," she called out, "Get me the ten incher."

That was her favourite dildo. He watched her as she spread her legs and put that lucky thing in her twat. Her free hand massaged her breasts, as she went into throes of rapture. It was not long until she came and stained her bedsheet.

"Come, clean me up," she said.

He went to her and with his tongue licked every millimetre of her pubic area. He moved further to her puckered hole. God! It was beautiful, and to be able to lick her after she had just shaved! Raveena had let go of herself and was now in a state of orgasmic bliss. Suddenly her hand found its way into his pants and pulled out his seven incher. He stroked it and felt it grow in her hands. Slowly she shifted her position and her mouth engulfed his manhood. She sucked him like a popsicle until every nerve strained. He was close, but before he could shoot his wad, she stopped and mounted him.

She knew exactly when to stop blowing him off. She rode him in the female superior position, their lovemaking making slurping noises as his cock slid in and out of her cunt. She screamed in pleasure as she shuddered to her orgasm. Sam was not far behind as he discharged his load in her. But, he knew she was not finished.

"Time for your excercise, Mam," Sam told her.

She got up and put on her sports bra and went on the treadmill. He loved her excercising that way, bottom naked as her bra bobbed up and down with her titties. Beads of perspiration trickled down her love thatch. Her body odour tickled his nostrils, and he felt himself rise.

"Start spot jogging," she commanded. She loved to see him do that as his cock bounced up and down and grew with every motion. She moved behind him and grabbed his buns as he continued. She passed her hand under his legs and grabbed his balls. She started slightly biting his ass in slow delicate motions. She knew how to use her teeth. This was one thing he loved about Raveena. Though the superior one, she always ensured that her partner came, too, if he had satisfied her. Aishwarya was not like that. She was just a damn bitch who fucked for her own pleasure and had left him on many an occasion with his dick in his hands. He could not even jack off in her presence as this offended her.

Now as Raveena's hands moved slowly to his cock and her tongue moved expertly on his glans, he held her head and pushed her down on him. He fucked her mouth and she took him all the way into her throat. He looked down and moticed that she was fastening her strap-on dildo, with one half in her cunt. She bent him over and put the dildo in his ass. He loved it when she did that. To be a slut to Raveena Tandon was the fantasy many men had, and one only he could fulfill. As she fucked his ass, her hand also stroked him, the dildo sliding in and out of her cunt as well as his anus. She was going to cum very soon and he was close, too.

Then she exploded, like a dam and the liquids she discharged almost flooded her room. She continued fucking him and he came in her hands. She took her fingers to her mouth and ate his cum.

"Mmmm, that is delicious."

"Glad you liked it Mam. Now, I guess we better dress you up and get you to the charity ball."

"If you insist," Raveena said, with a gleam in her eye that told him that she didn't intend attending the ball.