Raveena Tandon & Her 'Assistant' Ch. 03

Story Info
Sam gets to do Madhuri.
889 words
3.78
65.8k
7
0

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 10/03/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This time Raveena sent him on outdoor duty. This was when he had to serve other actresses. He was not complaining, as on this occasion, he was to go to none other than Madhuri Dixit, the Queen of Bollywood.

Madhuri was his favourite. She had an amazing smile that lit up the blackest of nights. Her mouth was full, and her lips sensuous. Her 38 D breasts seemed to have been tailor-made for fucking. Her bottoms were just right, neither too big nor too small. But, most of all, he loved her pussy. She had the biggest and the most sensitive clit he had ever seen. He did not even have to touch it at times. Just a few kisses nearby would bring her to an orgasm.

Though she had married Sriram Nene, she had made him sign the now commonplace agreement that stated she was free to engage in sex outside marriage as long as she fucked women or the current Bollywood fuck nominee, in this case Sam. Kajol, Twinkle Khanna, Karishma Kapoor, and a whole lot others had done the same. These women needed sex like people need food and it was impossible for their husbands to keep them fully satisfied.

She opened the door for him clad in low rise tight fitting jeans that just about managed to cover her ass and a high tank top that exposed the underside of her breasts as she raised her hands. It was a fascinating sight. He was certain that she had not worn underwear.

"Hi Sam", she greeted him with a smile so warm he could melt, "I was waiting for you."

He stepped in, returning her greeting. She continued, "My husband has been away from me for the last ten days. You know what that means?"

He did not have to be told that. He could already see her juices soaking through her jeans as a wet spot formed on her crotch. Now, the question was how she wanted to do him. He checked her out. Age had begun to show on her now, but he loved her more now this way. Her belly had developed slight pockets of fat but they accentuated her sex appeal. Her famous belly button still held its charm.

"Take me, Sam", she said.

He took her in his arms and kissed her deeply on her mouth as their tongues met in a passionate embrace. He slid his hands inside her pants and managed to grab an ass cheek in his hand. She was in need, and he was there to satisfy it. Today, it did not matter if he came or not, though he knew she would ensure he did. All he wanted was for her to have earth-shattering orgasms.

He slowly undressed her, and carried her in his arms to her bed. Her eyes were closed and her lips slightly parted to let out a soft moan. He started with soft kisses on her face, moving slowly down to her neck, the valley between her breasts, her nipples, her stomach, her navel. He bypassed her love nest and moved to her thighs and then her feet. He then turned her around to find those beautiful ass cheeks staring at him. He caressed them, and planted soft kisses. His hand moved down to part her legs as his fingers found her clit. He had just about touched it when she came in a big way. He turned her over again. This time his mouth went to work on her cunt. His tongue thrashed her clit. Her moans grew louder each time, till with one big shriek she let go of herself, almost passing out with the intensity of her orgasm.

"I want you in my mouth", she said.

He stripped off his clothes and gave her his cock. She gave the best blowjob. She had him all the way down her throat as her tongue moved expertly over unexpected places. She placed one finger in his ass hole and this rose him to greater heights. By this time, she wanted another go. She mounted him from the top and rode him like a horse. He could see his cock slide in and out of her pussy and her breasts move up and down with every thrust. She came, shortly. He was always amazed at the number of times Madhuri could have orgasms. She knew he loved to tit-fuck her, and she let him do just that.

She placed his member between her breasts, and squeezed them together. With each thrust towards her, she opened her mouth to take his cock. He was in heaven. He was doing the most famous breasts and the most famous mouth in India at the same time. He knew he would not last long. She did, too, as she intensified har licking. Soon, he let go and came all over her breasts, and she managed to take a few precious drops in her mouth. She loved the taste of semen, and could even tell who it belonged to if she had tasted his cum even once.

They lay spent, and naked on the bed, their bodies glistening in the dim light coming in through the window shades looking like the perfect form chiselled out by a skilled craftsman as they fell into a deep blissful sleep.