All Aboard?

Story Info
A chance meeting between two people left ashore.
1.6k words
3.87
18.6k
1
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/02/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
drab_man
drab_man
3 Followers

"Have I missed the boat" A hint of manic desperation betrays itself in my cracked voice. The customer services assistant looks at me with a twinkle in her eye. How can you be so bloody happy at this time of day I think to myself.

"Yes Sir, sorry but she has just set sail", Again that twinkle.

I groan inwardly, not quite believing that I have missed the boat, depression and a dire need to get of the island grab hold of me.

The Lady behind the counter is talking to me, something about changing my ticket to a later time of day, I explain that I also have rail tickets ad connections. I pick up my bag and head home. I'm still trying to get my head around it when I notice a woman sitting in the main entrance on a suitcase.

"Did you miss the boat as well?" My voice is still a croaky whisper from waking up so suddenly and not having time for a drink.

"Yes" The glum look on her face says it all, she is not a happy bunny, and I can understand totally what she is going through.

" I slept in this morning after setting four alarms last night, just to be sure, and I still slept through them al" She is looking me directly in the eye, and I notice that hers are different colours. One blue and one green, but some how in her face, it doesn't look odd.

"Do you smoke?" I ask taking my tobacco tin from my coat pocket.

"Yes, but I was in such a hurry this morning that I managed to leave my ciggies on the kitchen table" There is a laugh in her voice, even though I suspect that she doesn't find it in the least bit amusing.

"Would you like a roll up?" I ask, taking a pre-rolled fag from my tin and offering it her way.

"Oh, thank you, I have been dying for one since I got up." Her eyes smile this time as she reaches up and takes the pro-offered cigarette from my hand. Our fingers brush as the ciggie changes hands and I look up to find that's she is looking at my face. I smile and drop the fag into her open palm.

"Thank you" She says, now while the smile spread across her face.

"No problem, i'm glad I can help a fellow passenger in need" We both laugh and I reach across and offer her a light. She nods a thanks and draws deeply on her home made cigarette. I can tell like like me that she enjoys a good smoke, she closes her eyes and exhales a long stream of bluish grey smoke from her mouth and nostrils. I can't help but stare, she is a beautiful woman, and she's talking to me. My mind is now working at full speed, and i'm thinking of a way to invite her back to mine for a cup of coffee. I'd hate to come of as a presumptuous pillock and scare her away. I laugh at myself and shake my head gently.

"So where you going home or going on holiday?" She asks with genuine interest.

"I was supposed to be going to Leicester to visit an old friend, but it looks like i'll have to go tomorrow now. What bout yourself?"

"I was just going to Liverpool for a long weekend, stay with a couple of friends, do some shopping. Ha, I suppose i'll have to wait until tomorrow myself now" She smiles up at me as she laughs about our predicament. I have to laugh myself, it's not, at the ed of the day, the worst thing that could happen.

"I'm John, by the way" I introduce myself and I hold out my hand

"Hiya John, I'm Sharon." She take my hand and I can feel how smooth her skin is, and warm. My own hands are like blocks of ice with the cold, poor circulation causing me much distress.

"Your a local then?" I ask her

"Born and bred, and judging by your accent i'd say you were too" A smile twitches at the corners of her mouth, she hides it well by taking another drag on her cigarette.

"Yep, a Douglas boy for almost 23 years now"

"I'm from Port Erin myself, moved there from Ramsey when I was a baby, almost 26 now" She smiles, I think she realises what i'm up to.

"Do you need a ride home, I have the car parked in long stay."

"I dunno, there's no one home right now, my parents are both in Greece for two weeks."

"They never missed their boat I take it" She laughs at my joke and I smile.

"No they made it on time, I could do with a coffee though, i'm parched, do you think there's any cafe's open?"

"I shouldn't think so, not at this time of day." I take a chance and ask her if she would like to come back to my house for one.

"That would be great, thank you John".

"Don't thank me just yet, you haven't tasted my coffee" She laughs and tells me that she has never been any good at making her own, so mine can't be any worse.

I hold out my hand to help her up from her seat and she takes it with a smile. She pulls herself up and stands in front of me, it's only then that I see her for he beautiful woman she is. Tall and slim, her breasts swelling under her coat, rising and falling with every breath she takes. Her long dark hair falling around her shoulders as a gust of wind passes by. Her full lips have the faintest hint of lipstick and she is wearing very little make up. Her beauty is such that she doesn't need a lot.

We throw our cigarette stubs away and I shoulder my backpack, watching as she lifts her case and extends the handle so she can wheel it along behind her.

"Are we ready?"

"Ready when you are" she says with a nod and a smile "Thanks for this John"

"It's not problem, I didn't exactly have plans for the day" We laugh and stat walking the 100 yards to where my car is parked.

We chat about all sorts during our walk and then our drive back to my house. I can't help but look at her at every chance, she is beautiful, and she has such an amazing personality, I can feel my second brain take over the controls. All I want is her, it's the only thing that's now on my mind, I must have her.

We leave the bags in the car and I invite you in, we divulge ourselves of our coats and walk to the kitchen where I put the kettle on.

"Milk and sugar?" I ask

"Milk please, no sugar, i'm sweet enough" She says this so calmly, then we both break down into torrents of laughter. Her face had been so serious while she said it!

We laugh until the tears are running down our cheeks, and I really can't help myself when I reach out and wipe her tears from her cheek. She reaches up and takes hold of my hand, and she gently brushes her lips against my finger tips. I shake with excitement, but I put it on hold.

I pull my hand back and smile at her, "Lets have this coffee"

She smile's and nod's, never taking her eyes from me, I can feel them boring into my skull from behind as I pour the milk into our mugs. I carry the mugs of steaming coffee into the living room and place them on the coffee table. I then tell her to make herself at home and I sit on the sofa. Surprisingly, so does she. I feel her leg brush mine as she sits next to me, she leans forward to pick up her mug, but as she does her blouse part and opens at the top where it is unbuttoned and I am treated to a view of her very smooth looking breasts encased inside a black lace bra. I feel my little soldier starting to stand to attention, so I think of other things, mundane things to take the swelling away.

We talk about ourselves, sharing small secrets, likes and dislikes, general getting to know you talk. Some of the things she tells me shock me slightly, she is a very open person and doesn't mind telling people what's on her mind. The biggest shock of all was when she looked me directly in the eye and said...."My pussy is dripping wet John, I can feel my juices running into the crack of my ass"

What shocked me even more was my response....."I could plug that for you Sharon"

And so began our fall into depravity, the things we did together were filled with both love and lust. Our relationship was about to flourish in a big way, and we were about to fulfill our fantasies, no matter how taboo or degrading to ourselves they might be. I wanted this woman as much as she wanted me, and we were both of the opinion that "anything goes".

(I know there isn't actually any erotica in this story, that is because his is but a prelude to bigger and better thing. I have set the scene for some of the best Literotica on the site. All you need to do is be patient, and absorb the things you already know about this story. For when I return I will blow your minds, you will blow your load!!!)

drab_man
drab_man
3 Followers