Adelle Ch. 01

Story Info
It's a classic case of blood for sex. Almost.
4.8k words
4.72
30.3k
3

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/28/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rexfelis
rexfelis
24 Followers

Have you ever had one of those days that's just strange, and it feels strange too? Like you justknow this day is going to be different? I have had some strange experiences in my life, but perhaps the strangest of all was meeting Adelle.

It was a day that had begun as routinely as all the rest: boring, uneventful, unpromising. As the day wore on, though, it started to feel different. Or maybe, I started to sense the difference that was to come... I don't know. Regardless, the way I was feeling was different, and it was obvious enough that I even made comment of it to my cousin - but I digress. Allow me to begin at the beginning.

It was a Saturday. My cousin called me up and suggested we go to the local annual festival that was going on, the Pineapple Festival. I had no real desire to go, but I also had no real reason to refuse, so I accepted. Better than sitting in front of my computer all night, I figured.

After arriving at his place, I was introduced to his 'secret weapon', a bottle of Captain Morgan Silver spiced rum. His plan was to get us buzzed and then sneak the rum into the festival and attract some women with the rest, hopefully to result in 'getting our macs on', as he so amusingly put it. I really didn't hold out much hope for that, since I am neither much of a drinker or much of a social animal, but I decided to go along with his plan and see what happened.

Now my cousin, Neil, is a very competitive guy, and he managed to spark up a competition between us as to who could drink more in the half hour before we were to leave for the festival. I was not wise to fall for this thinly veiled attack on my masculine pride, but for some reason I did not see what he was doing and drank my rum and coke at twice the rate he had set out to do himself. By the time he went off to get the mountain bikes outfitted with lights for riding to the festival at night, I was feeling pretty good, and still drinking. Once we had actually begun our journey, I was starting to have trouble staying upright.

Well, the journey to the festival was punctuated with both of us acting like the drunken fools we were, though he was more tolerant of strong drink than myself, but we managed to make it there without killing ourselves and then paid our ways in. By this time I was just coming off the peak of my drunkenness, since it had been a good thirty minutes since we had stopped drinking in order to make our way to the festival. Neil said something I couldn't hear over the sound of the attractions and the band that was playing, and then took off. I was left alone in a sea of milling people, still marvelling at how numb my face and arms were from just three drinks and a swig or two from the bottle. Obviously, I'm a bit of a lightweight.

It was a festival, with carnival games and a live band, and I began to wander around looking for my cousin, the bastard. He, of course, was nowhere to be found; but as I wandered, I kept noticing the attractive women here and there, and soon I found myself staring at their butts about as committedly as was drunkenly possible. Yes, I am a butt man.

Of course I had no desire to make any moves, since I was too far gone to be able to talk without slurring, and most of these lovely ladies had one of two things going for them - they were either very obviously underage, or they were very obviously taken. So I wandered around, looking at women, and in very short order I had completely forgotten that I was trying to find my cousin. Nobody really noticed me aside from to sidestep me when I was in the way, since I am not exactly a partier if I am too drunk or too sober. My cousin gone God-only-knew-where for the night, I settled into a stray folding chair for a bit and watched the people around me.

It was about this point that I realized I was starting to sober up, and also about this point that I noticed Adelle. She was standing about twenty feet away from me, just inside the edge of the crowd, talking to a couple of guys. Very well formed, slender, curvaceous from head to toes, front and back, and as naturally redheaded as the proverbial step child, there was really no way that I could have failed to notice her, even in my less-than-fully-aware state. She had on a black latex mini-skirt and fuck-me boots when I first spied her, but after blinking and shaking my head, the skirt changed to black and white striped, and her fuck-me boots became platform shoes. That she was a stunningly good looking pale-skinned redhead was enough to make me do a double-take. That I appeared to be hallucinating was enough to really grab my somewhat slurred attention!

I stared at her long and hard at that point, trying to force my befuddled brain to see what was really there, almost having forgotten that what I was staring at was perhaps the finest ass of the century, when she noticed me. At least, I think that was when she noticed me. That is to say, it was the first I saw of her noticing me. She saw me staring slack-jawed at her ass, and it made her grin. But she went back to her conversation with the three guys talking to her, while holding a disposable plastic cup three fourths full of beer she was too busy talking over to drink.

I'd noticed her look at me, and I'd seen her reaction, but I was still a bit fuzzy on the fuck-me boots and latex miniskirt. Had they been there or hadn't they? They certainly didn't seem to be there now. I shook my head again and looked off to the side for some reason, and as I did, I could have sworn I saw the black latex miniskirt on her again!

As soon as my gaze was fully on her ass again, though, it was gone, back to the horizontal back and white striped number that admittedly looked quite nice also.What the hell is going on?! I thought. I was half tempted to get up and ask her if she would make up her damned mind if she was wearing latex or not when she looked at me the second time. This time the look on her face suggested amusement, which I somehow noticed despite being fixated on her skirt, almost daring it to change on me again.

Excusing herself from the group, she turned and started walking straight towards me. Of course this got my attention, and I watched her move through the distance between us as if in slow motion, marvelling at how she moved as though she was on a catwalk in Paris. In what seemed like three liquid strides, she was in front of me. Befuddlement and wonder must have been written all over my face.

"I couldn't help noticing you staring at me," she ventured, smiling and looking coy.

"Um, I was just figuring out your skirt," I said, looking back at it once again.

"Do you like it?" she asked, lifting the front of it an inch with a long red fingernail. I hadn't noticed long fingernails before - and all of a sudden her skirt was dark brown leather!

"Oh my God!" I blurted. "It's... it's..."

"Are you all right?" she said. "Here, maybe I should help you."

Out of nowhere, I had the distinct feeling she was feigning worry in order to get me away from the crowd so she could take advantage of me in my current state, but I was not all there and this did not fully register. She half pulled me and half guided me to my feet, put my right arm around her neck, and started off towards the gate. She was a little shorter than my five foot seven, and must have weighed less than one hundred fifteen pounds, but she supported my wobbles as though she was made of steel. It wasn't long before she had us on a straight course to the exit. I was absolutely transfixed by her skirt, watching it intently to see if it would change again.

"I know a place where we can go and sit down in the grass for a while," she said as we were leaving the festival. "Then you and I can talk and get to know eachother and you can figure out my skirt while you're at it, okay?"

The impression that her words gave me was that she was going to let me figure out how to take it off her. I was a prize to her, somehow, and she was going to claim me shortly. But what was a woman this perfect doing even noticing me?

"You know, your legs are perfect," I observed impersonally, almost sounding concerned for her health in my inebriation. "How do you get them that way?"

She chuckled and smiled and replied, "Oh that's the easy part. The hard part is getting a decent tan without burning. Heh," she laughed at her own joke. Apparently foreshadowing happens in real life, too.

We were making our way down the sidewalk away from the festival, toward the bridge to the barrier island where my cousin lived, when we discovered that I could manage to walk without such strong support. She let go of my arm, and put it around her waist, while putting her arm around mine. There was the distinct feeling that we were dating all of a sudden. This confused me, and then I noticed that her skirt was back to it's striped self again.

"What's up with your skirt? It keeps changing and I can't figure it out," I said.

"Oh, that's nothing. You're just really sensitive. Most guys need a lot more effort than you do. My mind is just wandering, that's all."

There was a very vivid picture in my mind, all of a sudden, of us sitting in the grass near where Neil and I had locked up the bikes. I knew she was going to try to seduce me. Why she was going to all this trouble was not clear, but she seemed to be pleased that she had found me.

"Hey," I blurted out. "I don't know your name!"

"Oh, but you do, Caleb!" she almost giggled. In my head, I head her voice say,My name is Adelle.

I was getting to be more and more sober. My face and arms were still somewhat numb, but I wasn't as bad as before.

"How'd you do that?" I asked.

Oh, I have my ways, Caleb. Don't worry about that. You'll understand all of this in due time. Just come along and be a good boy, okay?

While this was going through my mind, I looked at her face. Her lips had not moved at all except to smile even more. At that moment I realized that her arm was too cool. It startled me and I instinctively went to pull away, but she had sensed my realization and reacted faster than I could, keeping my arm firmly in place.

It's okay, Caleb. I just have a lower body temperature than normal, it's okay. Nothing wrong, see? She looked into my eyes and smiled reassuringly. And then it was okay, it was normal, acceptable. She was different, but I could handle it.

At about that point, we came around the corner to the bridge and crossed it shortly to find ourselves at the signpost where the bikes were locked up. It was pretty dark there, but I could see the logs alongside the road well, and we sat down on one. I looked over at her as she caressed my face with her long, cool fingers, and saw that she seemed to be reflecting more light than was there. I looked up and saw the almost full moon, and that she was mostly in the moonlight. But she seemed paler now, if that was possible, and somehow her skin looked slightly grayish. Once again, my mind began to worry, but the tendrils of her soothing thoughts quickly disapated the fear.

Shhhh, it's okay. I'm different, yes. You can see me as I really am now, so take a look. I'm paler than you remember me. My skin is pale gray. I have a nice, cool body temperature. Pleasant to the touch, no?

Somehow, it was pleasant. It was a very nice change of pace.

I think you're very attractive, Caleb. Very attractive indeed. You are very different than most guys. You understand so much more, and you see things so much differently. Your mind is so strong, yet so open. Many are the possibilities you experience that normal men will never even imagine. And tonight, you are going to experience me, Caleb.

I realized what she meant. My heart skipped a beat and then went into doubletime for a little while. The alcohol was wearing off, hastened by this very strange experience. My mind was fighting free of its effects, but she had it in her control, and I was no match for her coming from a position of weakness as I was. In my mind I saw a flash of her naked thigh beside me. In response, I felt instant and unexpected stirrings in my loins.

Yes, that's it. I want you, Caleb. I want you to surrender to my seductions. All you have to do is follow along and enjoy the ride. I will give you everything you want, everything you could possibly desire in a woman, everything, Caleb. Just relax, and surrender to your desires.

My sudden erection had grown so fast that it was bent in half in my shorts. Her hand was upon the resulting bulge, and as I reached to unbend it, she stopped me and told me to let her. Cool fingers lightly lifted my shirt and slithered down between my stomach and my shorts, finding my bent member and surrounding it with her cool, soothing touch. She lightly stroked it with her thumb for a moment while gazing into my eyes.

I am your every sexual desire come true, Caleb. My body is perfect, and utterly female. I am every man's desire and every woman's jealous wish. Look at me, Caleb. Look at my thigh. Pull down my skirt and take a look at my thigh.

I hooked my thumb into the side of the waist band of her skirt and pulled it down a ways, revealing smooth, perfect leg, with gentle musculature outlined in moonlit shadows. It was exactly what I had seen in my mind a few moments ago, and it made me swell with lust.

Mmmmmmmm, yes. Your every want is right here, and willing to come true just as soon as you are willing to give of yourself, Caleb. Yesss. Give of yourself, Caleb. Give of yourself.

"But what is it you want, Adelle? What do you want from me?"

Despite my still somewhat inebriated brain and my growing lust, my mind questioned this, and I didn't understand. She hesitated a bit, and then, in my mind, I heard her speak.

I am nosferatuu, Caleb. Like you, I need nourishment. But I cannot take my nourishment from a female, and I cannot take it from an unwilling male. I must show myself in my true form, as nosferatuu, and ask for my sustenance. I would have your liquid flesh, in exchange for the flesh I embody. I offer you a trade, Caleb. Give to me of your flesh, and I will gladly share of mine with you.

In this I cannot force you. But please, know that I must feed soon or I will die, and I can promise you that you will never have a lover as loyal or skilled as I. For each meal you provide me with, I will feed your flesh of my own as you desire, when you desire, how you desire. You can keep me a secret, or you can make every man on earth jealous of you with me by your side. So long as my skin only knows the night, and you give freely of your liquid flesh, I am yours, Caleb. Yours to do with as you please...

With that, I was overwhelmed with pure lustful sexual desire. I was helpless against its onslaught as a whitewater kyaker is helpless against grand rapids. I mustered what resistance I could to ask her if it would hurt, and she showed me that she could drink without spilling a drop, and then heal the wound as though it had never been there. Had I been less overcome with lust, I would have been surprised how little blood she was asking for, but I was gone, far too gone to care.

"Drink!" I cried quietly, breathily, almost weeping in the intensity of emotion that suddenly washed through me. With a smooth, much practiced motion, she used a canine tooth to open me and then drank my lifeblood into herself, spilling not a drop, nor allowing even a single bloodcell to go to waste. It could not have been more than three seconds that she drank of my lifesource before she healed me, with never a twinge of pain at my neck.

I grabbed her into my arms, and saw that she was no longer greyish, but that now she was closer to the white of an untanned human, with a faint pink flush to her skin. Her coolness was diminished, though not by much, and she returned the embrace, tears in her eyes. Resting her head on my shoulder, her surprisingly hot tears fell on my arm and tickled their way down to my elbow as she poured out her fears.

"Oh, Caleb, thank you! Thank God for you! You have no idea how fearful it is to have to reveal yourself, a freak, and beg for life from a stranger! How it stings every time it fails... how long it takes to find a man who I can even ask... how rare such as you are in the world... how I must hunger until I find what I seek..."

We were locked in an embrace for a moment, and then she looked into my eyes. With her strength returned, I could see her intention of keeping her promise, but beyond that, I could see a sexual hunger of her own beginning to burn in those unnaturally cool brown orbs. She stood, and led me to the other side of the bush near where we had been sitting, where the moonlight could not follow, overlooking the river. She put my hands on her chest, which I had somehow completely failed to notice up until now. Her smallish C-cup breasts were cool under her shirt, and she asked me if I preferred she be warm to the touch for our lovemaking. I shook my head no.

"I will accept you as you are," I whispered. She smiled again, her eyes welling up once again with tears.

She kissed my neck where she had tasted my being. I knew she wanted me to remove her top. With her arms lifted skyward, it came off easily, revealing two prefect breasts, pale in the deepend night, the areolas so pale I could not see them, her nipples like new pencil erasers, stiff and standing at attention. I cupped those breasts, and they fit my hands perfectly.

"Would you like me to make them larger?" she asked tentatively. I realized she was no longer reading my mind.

"No, Adelle, they are beautiful. They are what comes naturally?"

She smiled appreciatively. "Yes."

I took my hand aside her right breast and stooped slightly to take it into my mouth. The coolness of it was strange all of a sudden, and I realized that no longer was she controlling my senses at all. There was a moment of tenseness within her as she sensed my reaction, and then realizing that I still enjoyed it, she relaxed.

You are... truly accepting of me... of my differences... I... I thought it could never be this way! Thankfullness fairly gushed from her heart.

I suckled her breast then, and she forgot herself with pleasure and let her head fall back as she moaned lightly. My left hand explored her neck, and finding it so silky and smooth, I let my mouth wander up across her lovely shoulders and to her neck. She tensed up and pushed me away.

What?, I thought at her.

"You'll want to bite me," she said in an almost childlike voice. I couldn't help but laugh a little.

"Here you are the vampire and you're afraid of me nibbling on your neck?"

"I'm not a vampire. I am nosferatuu. And depite the fact that the lore about us has it all wrong, there's a big difference. My neck is very sensitive, thank you very much. I can work with your neck and not hurt you at all, but you can't do that for me."

"Just let me show you what I was going to do, and if you don't like it, I'll stop." It occurred to me that she seemed rather inexperienced after the speil she had recently seduced me with. I opened my mouth and with a little suction, took the side of her neck into it, the muscle between my teeth. Then I gently closed my jaw just slightly, while moving it side to side a little. She drew a sharp breath as though it hurt, and just as I was about to relax and let go, she loosed a little moan of pleasure I could barely hear. I worked a little harder, sensing that this was the limit of what she could handle, and her pleasure as well. My hands found her breasts again and began kneading them gently.

Her moans grew louder, and she began making begging gasps. I realized that she was on the fast track to orgasm, and kept doing what I was doing. Her hands on my back clenched and I felt her sharp nails digging at me through my own shirt.

rexfelis
rexfelis
24 Followers
12