Just Too Good

Story Info
His twin brother joined in a threesome.
1.6k words
4.31
186.4k
11
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The thing about twins is that they're so much alike; and I don't mean just the way they look, but everything. My boyfriend Steven and his twin brother Shawn have a habit of doing everything together. They've won medals in swimming competitions together, learned how to play the guitar together, and they recently graduated from the same class in law school together. That was why I wasn't surprised when Steven presented his idea to me one night when we were in bed together, sharing our sexual fantasies with each other.

"I'd like to try a threesome," I said. "With 2 guys. That would be hot!"

Steven grinned.

"Anyone particular in mind?" he asked.

"Brad Pitt and Matt Damon," I said.

He punished me for my cheekiness by tickling me.

"How about me and someone else?" he said.

"Like who?" I asked.

He pretended to think hard.

"Come on!" I said. "You have someone in mind, I can see it!"

"Well..." he said. "I do have one suggestion... You want someone nice and attractive, like me, right? So... how about Shawn?"

"Shawn?" I said. "I don't know... do you think he'd want to?"

"Sure, why not?" said Steven. "I know he likes you, and he thinks that you're pretty... we've always had the same taste in women."

Shawn? I thought about it, and realized that the idea was turning me on. Steven was a hottie, and he was great in bed. The idea of having TWO Stevens in bed with me at the same time... oooooh! Double the pleasure, double the fun!

"OK," I said. "If he wants to, I'm game!"

Steven and I were celebrating our 1-year-anniversary at his place. Steven's usually a beer-and-pizza kind of guy, but tonight he had gone through the trouble of cooking pasta for us, and he looked handsome in a black suit. I wanted to jump him the moment he opened the door, but I behaved myself and settles for a hot kiss. I flirted with him all through dinner, and I felt my nipples harden when he cleared the table and stole a kiss from me with each item he took away from the table.

"Go and fix us some music," he said. "I'll whip us up a couple of drinks and join you in a minute."

I wiggled my butt all I could as I walked out of the kitchen, praying that he would hurry up with the drinks. I was so horny! I walked over to the stereo and picked out a CD of sexy loves-songs. No slow jazz or smooth ballads, I wanted some hard, pumping rock n' roll!

"Here you are, mylady..!"

I turned around. Steven had taken off his jacket and tie, but he looked even more sexy in a crisp white shirt with the sleeves rolled up. He handed me a colourful drink that tasted like fruit. We sat down in the sofa and sipped our drinks. God, I wanted him! He looked at me and winked. That did it. I put my glass on the table, took his out of his hand and put it away – and then I jumped him. He chuckled with surprise and delight as I straddled him and snuck my tongue into his mouth, pressing my lips hard against his, pressing him down on his back on the sofa. I ran my hands through his hair, messing it up, and he pulled the zipper down in the back of my dress, pulling it down to my waist, and lifted me up a little, so he could reach my breasts. He found my right nipple and licked it, put his soft, pouty lips around it, bit lightly in it, breathed hot air over my breast and circled the tip of his tongue around the nipple. I trembled, and felt my pussy getting wet.

"Steven, please!" I moaned. "Fuck me, baby!"

"As you wish, honey!"

The voice didn't come from the man sucking on my breast, but from the kitchen door. I looked up – and there was Steven, in his black jacket and all, leaning against the kitchen door, giving me a really dirty smile. I looked at him, then at whom I now realized was Shawn, who was smiling just a s wickedly as his brother.

"You don't mind, do you?" said Shawn. "Steven said that you two had talked about this..?"

If I had been horny before, it was nothing compared to what I felt right now. I was actually going to fulfill a fantasy tonight. I was going to have sex with two men at once – two gorgeous, sexy men!

"Get over here!" I said to Steven, smiling with anticipation. "And you", I said to Shawn, "don't stop what you're doing!"

The boys did as I told them. Shawn moved his attention to my left nipple, and Steven positioned me on all four, pulled off my dress and my panties, and got behind me. He leaned down and licked my clit from behind. Now I was being doubly stimulated, and I held on to the back of the sofa with one hand to steady myself. Shawn made electric impulses run through my body down to my clit, where Steven made them even stronger. I got a vision of the game kids play when they communicate with each other through a home-made phone, made out of two plastic cups and a string. Steven and Shawn were talking to each other through my body. The first of many orgasms that night, spread through my limbs like rings on water. I shouted, and my body shook violently. Shawn and Steven took charge, and turned me over on my back.

"Go on!" said Steven, and his brother quickly stripped out of his clothes and positioned himself between my legs.

His dick looked just like Steven's. Long and thick and wonderful, crowned with thick, curly hair, a few shades darker than that on his head. Shawn lifted my thighs up, and put my legs over his shoulders, and then he slowly pushed his cock in between my lips, and sank deeper and deeper into me. I groaned happily. Steven kneeled next to the sofa and kissed my shoulder.

"Do you like this?" he said. "Do you like my brother's cock in your pussy?"

"Yes!" I said. "God, yes! Come on, Shawn! Fuck me!"

"You heard the lady, Shawn," said Steven. "Fuck her!"

Shawn smiled at me, and slowly withdrew himself almost all the way out of me, and then rammed al he had back in. I gasped, and Steven kissed me again. I closed my eyes, and floated away. My boyfriend was kissing me and playing with my nipples, and his brother was fucking me, but slowly, slowly, making me squirm. I tried to rub my clit to get some relief, but Steven took hold of my wrists and held my arms over my head.

"Not yet, sweetheart," he said.

"I looked at him, my eyes dizzy with the building lust inside.

"I want to cum," I begged. "Please, let me come!"

"Not yet, baby," he grinned.

Oooooh, they were torturing me! I was so horny I could feel my juices drip down on my ass, and I tried to wiggle my butt to get in a better position, so that Shawn would hit my G-spot and make me come, but it was hard to move when he held me tight like that.

"You're being nasty!" I pouted.

"Oh, am I?" said Shawn. "OK, then – you asked for it, little lady..!"

He shifted angle a little, and pressed me against his crotch, increasing his speed, pounding me fast and hard. I came almost immediately, but he didn't slow down, just kept thrusting into me as if my pussy had been nothing more than a fuck-hole, just a thing to use to get his own orgasm, and not a part of my body. And strangely enough, this turned me on even more. I came three more times, each time stronger and longer, it seemed. Then he quickly pulled out of me, and shot hot cum over my belly and my breasts, grunting loudly as he came. I smiled at him, and he smiled back, and kissed my cheek.

"Whow!" he whispered. "You're hot!"

Steven and Shawn switched places, and my boyfriend entered me, fucking me with short, sharp strokes, making me grunt for each push. Shawn used his own cum as lubrication, and smeared it over my nipples, using his still hard dick as a brush. I put my left arm around him, and touched his warm skin. Shawn moved down, watched his brother's cock slide in and out of my wet pussy, and then he bent down. I felt his soft, wet tongue slide in between my lips and find my clit. He was just as good as Steven when it came to licking. I grabbed on to the sofa and felt my eyes fill with tears. Steven's cock in my pussy and Shawn's tongue on my clit... My orgasm was so intense that I fainted. I have never fainted before in my entire life, but this was too intense for me.

When I woke up, Steven and Shawn were dabbing my face and chest with wet, cold rags.

"Honey, are you OK?" Steven sounded worried.

"I'm fine," I said, and sat up.

"You gave us quite a scare, said Shawn, looking relieved.

"Sorry," I said. "It was just so intense! I'm allright now. Can we go again? Only this time in the bedroom? I want some room to... move around."

The guys lifted me up, and led me towards the bedroom...