The Paul & Jenny Stories Pt. 18z

Story Info
Rubies are Red. Part 26.
2.2k words
4.76
17.1k
00

Part 99 of the 122 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 01/31/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PAUL C
PAUL C
69 Followers

Copyright 2003 by PAUL C.

All rights reserved.

Rubies are Red. Part 26.

Jenny.

It felt lovely. Lying on my back with Paul thrusting his prick in and out of me. I loved the way his eyebrows furrowed as he was building to his climax. It was as if he had a weighty problem to consider. Then the smile that always broke out all over his face after he finished coming as if he were very pleased with himself.

I was usually very pleased with him.

He was a very sensitive lover. He knew exactly where to touch me. He was better at that than any of the others I had let do it. Not that there had been many others. My only other steady boyfriend had never really been very good at it. I'd had to show him where my clit was and what I wanted him to do to it. But then I was never really comfortable holding his prick when I used to bring him off behind the bus shed after we had been to the pictures.

I wondered what Peter was doing now? I knew he was married and to a girl in the year below us at school.

I opened my eyes and looked at the clock on Paul's bedside table. The alarm would be going off in five minutes. My throat felt dry. Too much wine the night before.

I lay on my back and raised my knees beneath the bedclothes as if I was preparing myself to be mounted by Paul. I felt my fanny lips opening and reached down with one hand to assist them. One finger found its way between them and I closed my eyes. It did feel nice.

Ron's face appeared above me as he had looked the previous day as he had me as I lay in the same spot. I could still feel him inside me. He wasn't that he was much longer than Paul's but it was certainly thicker.

I reached down with my other hand and held my fanny lips wide open as I slid a second finger inside my hole. I would probably need a third to imitate Ron's prick. I didn't feel like doing that this morning. It was nice like this.

Should I ask Ron if he wants to have me up my bum? I wondered if it would shock him. I didn't think it likely he had ever had it that way before, not judging by the way I'd had to show him where my anus was and how to rub it.

The alarm clock started ringing so I released my fanny lips and reached out to switch it off.

I should really get up. But it was warm in bed and my fanny was lonely.

I wondered what Paul was doing. I did hope he was all right even though the American Embassy had been in touch with a message from the British Consul that Paul's grandfather had been released from custody and had been collected by Paul. Nobody seemed to know where they had all gone since.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Paul.

I looked at my wristwatch. It was just after two o'clock in the morning. That would make it just after seven in England. Jenny would be getting up now.

Two Land Rovers drove past at speed followed a few minutes later by a small convoy of lorries. It sounded as if they had turned right at the junction. It must be the government re-positioning its troops under cover of darkness.

Another hour to go and I could wake Howie. I was really looking forward to some sleep.

The others had lit a fire by the time we returned carrying some tinned food, two bottles of wine and a saucepan full of water. I had only found one cup in the time we stayed in the house. It looked like part of a rather elegant tea service and the girls and my grandfather used it to drink the water. Howie's pen-knife had a cork screw and tin opener on it so we opened the wine and half the tins and passed them around using some broken pieces of wood as spoons and drinking from the necks of the wine bottles.

We had discussed our situation in depth for an hour or so. Grandfather's friend owned an old plane and he was certain that he would be willing to fly us out if he hadn't already gone himself. Grandfather informed me that it had been his and Roddrego's intention to charter the plane and fly up to the Ruby mine but events had over-taken them.

We were going to stay where we were until just before first light around six then make our way as quickly as possible to Grandfather's friend's place on the river. What would happen if he wasn't there we hadn't dwelt on.

The best anyone could come up with was to try to get to the rebel lines and tell them what good friends we were of Roddrego.

It wasn't much of a plan. But Grandfather had always said that the best plans were the simplest ones.

There was a movement in the room we were using down the corridor from where I stood. A curly head popped out and looked from left to right.

"Hello." Heather said in a low whisper. "I need the loo."

"Alright." I said. "I'll come with you."

Carrying my revolver in front of me I lead the way to a wooden structure that covered a series of holes that lead directly into the sewers below. The moon was shining bright now and visibility was a good fifty yards. I took out my prick and pissed against the side of the building whilst Heather was inside. I shook it off and pushed it away as Heather came out fastening the top button on her jeans.

"I haven't seen you much today." She said, stopping before me and standing on tiptoe to kiss me.

"It's been a busy day for all of us." I gave her a hug. "Are you sorry you came?"

"No." She replied. "I thought things like this only happened in stories. Now here I am in the middle of a revolution."

"You know we might not get out of it."

I needed someone I could voice my own fears to.

"I'm sure you'll get us out of here."

"Why me?"

"Your Grandfather was telling us some stories about you. And your wife."

"Was he?"

I released her and, taking her by the hand led the way back to the schoolhouse.

"I'd like to meet Jenny one day."

Over my dead body.

"She sounds interesting." She continued.

"Yes. I suppose she is." I agreed.

I didn't like it when either Heather or Louise mentioned Jenny. Guilty conscience I supposed.

"Are you going to go back inside and get some sleep?" I asked her as we stood outside the classroom we were using.

"Do you want me to?" She replied standing close enough for me to feel the heat from her body.

I placed the hand not holding my revolver on the small of her back and pulled her to me. We kissed. I pushed the tip of my tongue against her lips then inside her mouth. Her own tongue met it and they fenced. Fiercely at first then they both relaxed into a gentle exploring.

My hand moved down to her ass cheeks and I cupped one. It filled my hand with a little to spare. I placed my revolver into my trouser pocket and grabbed hold of her other cheek. She ground her pubic mound against my prick as I squeezed them then pulled and pushed at them.

I looked into her eyes as we broke our kiss. They were wide open with desire. My prick was getting harder by the second. Where could we go?

I looked down the long corridor that ran the length of the long low building. By the main entrance were two offices and then four classrooms with a small room that could be a store at the far end. The main office, which might have been the teacher's rest room as well, had been well and truly vandalised. Somebody had tried to set alight to the second, probably the Heads office. Hardly a stick of furniture remained intact in any of the classrooms.

I took Heather's hand and led her two classrooms down from where the other's slept. It was a shambles like the others but there was a fairly clear space inside the door where we had taken some of the broken benches to use as firewood. They hadn't burnt very well. We had used the legs mainly with some books as kindling. We had had to keep it fairly small for fear of attracting the attention of others.

The door stood open on one hinge and I didn't try to close it in case the noise woke the others.

"It's the best I can think of, I'm afraid." I said apologetically undoing the top of her jeans and pulling down the zip.

"I hope I don't get any splinters in my bum." She replied, wriggling it as I struggled to pull her jeans and knickers off.

"We could do it doggy fashion." I suggested standing upright and easing a finger inside her.

"If that's how you would like it." She gasped as I moved my finger in and out.

"There'll be two of us there."

Her fingers unzipped me and pulled my prick out.

"You chose." I continued, breathing heavily as she stroked me.

"You're the man."

"Doggy fashion then."

I managed to open her ass cheeks and place a fingertip against her anus. She smiled as I rubbed it in time with the movements of my finger in and out of her fanny. Then she kissed me lightly and turned away from me. I pulled my finger from her.

"See you later." She said softly as she sank to her hands and knees and offered up her bare buttocks.

I quickly dropped to my own knees behind her and pushed my pants and trousers down to my knees. It was certainly an inviting sight, her ass in the half-light inside the classroom.

I felt them. Running my hands over them from the tops of her thighs to the small of her back.

I heard her sigh and she pushed back towards me. I wasn't in a hurry. Having fucked Louise four hours or so before had taken the edge off my sexual appetite and whilst I wanted to fuck Heather now it wasn't with the same urgency as before.

I ran my thumb between her ass cheeks. I felt her shiver as it touched her anus.

"That's nice." She whispered.

I replaced my thumb with the tip of my middle finger and felt the tight folds of skin that surrounded her anus.

She sighed again. Then a little groan of disappointment as I took my finger away completely.

"Shush." I hissed softly.

I held my finger beneath my nose for a second breathing in her smell. Then I worked up a sizeable amount of saliva that I applied to my finger with my tongue. I could taste her now. A bitter taste.

I replaced my finger against her anus and worked my saliva into and around her hole. Another trip with my finger from anus to mouth to anus and I considered her prepared enough.

I pushed my finger slowly inside her. I felt her buttocks tighten around my hand and heard her stifle a cry.

I pulled my finger out and applied more saliva to the end. I placed it against her anus again, it went in easier this time. She still gasped but her anus didn't try to expel me. I pulled it back and pushed it further inside. Heather adjusted her position on the floor before me. Opening her thighs wider for me. I caught the first smell of her fanny. My prick jerked fully upright.

I took my finger from her ass and moved my hand down to her fanny. She jerked away slightly as I touched it then settled back. I worked one finger then a second inside her. I could feel her lubricant increase. Smell it.

Leaving one finger inside her as a guide I moved forward letting my prick slid along the palm of my hand until it touched her lips. I pushed the tip inside. Pulled back slightly and took my hand away as I pushed forward again. She arched her back as I entered her. One more thrust and I was fully inside.

I kept still for a few seconds listening to the sounds of the night and savouring the sensations coming from my prick.

I placed my hands upon her hips to hold her steady then began to slide in and out of her. I heard her groan out loud and felt her fanny tighten about my prick. I quickened my strokes my skin slapping against hers.

"That's right." She mumbled.

I hoped it was.

Her fanny was tightening again. This was good. Faster.

"Ah." I sighed loudly as I came.

I heard footsteps outside.

"Paul." My grandfather spoke. "Are you there?"

I certainly was.

PAUL C
PAUL C
69 Followers