Shipwrecked Into Slavery Ch. 02

Story Info
Haverstoke gives the slave to his wife to humiliate.
9.6k words
4.65
106.5k
19

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 10/20/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LadyJane
LadyJane
140 Followers

Catalina couldn’t get much news of the outside world, but because she was Spanish the servants uttered jeers and threats at her that implied that Spain was indeed preparing to attack England with its Armada. Would this change her position at Haverstoke’s castle? If the Spanish defeated the English and swarmed her coasts, would she be rescued and returned to Spain? The thought of that prospect weighed heavily upon her, for she still craved a coupling with Haverstoke.

Although the Spanish Armada hadn’t arrived yet, Catalina knew something had changed at the castle; Mrs. Bascomb was allowing her to bathe now, and she was working mostly in the house. Her daily humiliations had ceased, although she still had to serve the servants their midday meal and they were still allowed to slap and pinch her at will. There were no more public punishments in the castle courtyard, and Jake Botrall, Lord Haverstoke was nowhere to be seen on the castle grounds. Instead of feeling grateful for this respite, Catalina felt frustrated. She always knew she was a passionate woman, desirous of the sexual pleasures of the flesh. The past few months at the castle since she’d been shipwrecked on the shores of Devon proved this to her beyond any doubt.

She had quickly grown accustomed to having her nipples squeezed, her breasts slapped, and her holes invaded by all manner of instrument. Mrs. Bascomb had allowed the other servants to bring her to climax several times a day, and Catalina craved the release that her sweet death afforded her. Now the servants were forbidden to touch her body in a sexual way; indeed, she was forbidden to touch her own body. Her hands were now tied behind her back at night while she slept to make sure she didn’t pleasure herself.

She soon learned that Haverstoke had gone to London and would be returning to the castle with his wife, who had been away ever since Catalina shipwrecked on the coast of England. She was disappointed to hear that Haverstoke was returning with his wife, as she was hoping he would bed her soon and put an end to this game of titillation they were playing. Perhaps with Lady Haverstoke’s return, Catalina would be transformed into a regular serving maid. She fervently hoped this would not be the case; then she really would try for an escape.

Several days before Haverstoke’s return, Mrs. Bascomb called Catalina into the kitchen. She was holding before her two articles constructed of fluid chain mail and wire and beckoned Catalina to approach.

“On my lord’s orders you’re now to wear something to cover your nakedness; I imagine this is to protect the sensibilities of Lady Haverstoke when she returns.”

As Catalina eyed her new outfit, she doubted whether they would protect anyone’s sensibilities, least of all her own, for attached to one of the pieces were two phalluses, and she could only imagine their purpose.

Mrs. Bascomb helped her into the piece that would cover her top, although “cover” was hardly the word Catalina would use. The chain mail fitted beneath the lower curves of her breasts and was supported by hard wires that Mrs. Bascomb arranged under her breasts, around her back, and then up around her neck. The effect was that Catalina’s breasts were shoved forward and together with the chain mail barely covering her nipples. Mrs. Bascomb completed the ensemble by cinching two clamps, which were attached to the chain mail, to her nipples. Catalina gasped at the sensation as she watched her nipples redden and elongate. There was another chain between the two clamps that had a ring on it, and Mrs. Bascomb informed her it was for a leash if she chose to lead her around that way.

Although her nipples were now burning from the clamps, she stepped into the next piece of chain mail that Mrs. Bascomb was holding out for her. This piece was shaped like a triangle, with a lighter chain at the top to sit around her hips; the chain mail lay heavily against her pubic area with the phalluses dangling beneath. Mrs. Bascomb ordered her across the kitchen table, and Catalina bent over the table in the customary position with her legs spread. It was a sign of Catalina’s complete compliance that Mrs. Bascomb had no need to request she open her legs. Mrs. Bascomb inserted the larger of the two phalluses into Catalina’s vagina, and she pushed against it, grateful to be filled after such a long absence. That earned her a sharp slap on the bottom.

“You’re not to relieve yourself in any way Spaniard.”

Mrs. Bascomb gave her a few more wistful spanks, as she herself had not been allowed to administer Catalina’s Sabbath day spanking in weeks now. Longingly she looked at Catalina’s rounded bottom with the phallus protruding from her love hole. She sighed and then retrieved some lard from the kitchen and oiled down the smaller phallus. This she unceremoniously shoved into Catalina’s anus, and then she abruptly stood her up. As Catalina tried to stand steadily and gracefully, Mrs. Bascomb threaded another chain through the two rings on the ends of the phalluses, which were still visibly protruding from Catalina’s holes, led the chain through the front of the garment, and then padlocked it.

“This will ensure that you don’t touch yourself or manipulate the phalluses. Any time you need to relieve yourself by urinating or defecating, you must ask my permission first, and I will unlock you and remove the phallus from your arse.”

She then sent Catalina into the courtyard to finish her job of washing down the flagstones, making sure she did so on her hands and knees so the phalluses would be visible. When Catalina walked into the courtyard, all conversation and activity ceased. This “covering” only served to emphasize her body much more than had she remained nude. Her breasts were protruding forward, the clamps on her nipples, extending and reddening them. Her bottom remained bare and all could see the phalluses sticking out with the chain running through them and the padlock in the front.

After a few moments of stunned silence, both the men and the women gathered around Catalina to get a closer look at her attire. They flicked at the nipple clamps and tugged at the chain hanging between them, which brought her new agony. They also lifted the chain that ran through the two phalluses, yanking at it until Mrs. Bascomb shooed them away.

“You may look at the slave, but you mustn’t touch her. You’ll have Lord Haverstoke to answer to if you do.”

Catalina found her new attire almost unbearable. The sensual areas of her body were exposed and teased just enough to bring her to a dull wanting. Mrs. Bascomb continued to tie her hands behind her at night so that she couldn’t rub the chain mail against her pearl or manipulate the phalluses in her holes.

She was still servicing the lusty men of the household in the courtyard, however, but they were never allowed to touch her during this act. She found an outlet for her frustration in sucking them harder and faster, but all this brought her was more gush to swallow.

A few days later while she was working in the kitchen, she heard a carriage arrive at the castle entryway. Soon the courtyard came alive with footmen and servants to see to the bags of Lord and Lady Haverstoke. Catalina peered through the kitchen window into the courtyard and felt a warm pleasure at seeing Haverstoke sweep through with his black traveling cape flying out behind him. His presence so consumed her she almost didn’t see the woman following in his wake. Now Catalina turned her attention to Lady Haverstoke and was surprised at what she saw. Lady Haverstoke was an unassuming woman of average height with pale blond hair and a thin frame. She was not at all what Catalina expected from the wife of Lord Haverstoke. She correctly assumed it must have been an arranged marriage, for this woman could have never attracted his attention or satisfied him in any way.

After dinner Catalina began her chores, but Mrs. Bascomb pulled her away toward her small room and shut the door. There was a can of warm water, a cloth, and a towel. Mrs. Bascomb unlocked the padlock on Catalina’s rather unorthodox chastity belt, removed the phalluses, and then removed the piece on Catalina’s top after unclamping her nipples. Catalina’s holes gaped for a moment and her nipples burned, but Mrs. Bascomb gave her no time to recover. She motioned her toward the water for her to begin washing herself, which Catalina did, gingerly sponging her sore spots. Mrs. Bascomb helped her dry off and then replaced her garments of chain mail, reinserting the phalluses and clamping her nipples. She didn’t, however, lock the padlock. Instead she clipped a leash to the ring hanging between her breasts and led her out through the kitchen into the courtyard.

Catalina knew better than to question Mrs. Bascomb, but she could see that they were walking toward the living quarters. Mrs. Bascomb opened the door and pushed Catalina into the hallway. Lord Haverstoke came out of the double doors to the right of the entryway. He studied her from head to toe and asked Mrs. Bascomb to turn her around so that he could inspect her backside.

He laughed aloud when he saw her outfitted with the phalluses and asked Mrs. Bascomb if she had been keeping the slave from pleasuring herself.

“To be sure, I have my lord, but it was no simple task. The Spaniard was like a bitch in heat, forever rubbing herself against anything and everything. I made sure to tie her hands at night so she couldn’t touch herself, and as you can see, the blacksmith did a fine job on the garments.”

“That he did. Tell me, slave, did you feel more comfortable being covered? Did it satisfy your modesty?”

He was taunting her, as he knew perfectly well that her accoutrements did nothing to hide her assets, rather they enhanced them.

She refused to answer him, instead tossing her head and giving him a haughty stare. Oh yes, he had enjoyed subjugating her; the only problem was that she still seemed as imperious today as she had when she arrived on his shore over two months ago. He’d have to do something about that.

“Well, I have a special treat for you tonight. You knew I was saving you for something special, didn’t you? That will be all, Mrs. Bascomb.”

Mrs. Bascomb closed the door behind her when she left, and for the first time since her arrival Catalina was alone with Jake. Confident that he would take her now as she wished to be taken, she turned to him as if in an offering.

He grinned at her and tugged on her leash.

“Down on your hands and knees, slave.”

Oh if she must play his games before she joined him in his bed, then so be it. She imagined that he wouldn’t concede her triumph so easily. She got down on all fours, and he began to lead her up the winding staircase. He pushed open a door at the end of the hallway and left her outside the door.

He called into the room, “I have that surprise I promised you, my dear.”

Catalina was confused. Was he talking to her? Before she had time to wonder, he grabbed her leash and pulled her into the room. He dropped the leash, and she raised her head and gasped. Sitting on a low stool facing a dressing table mirror was Lady Haverstoke, and she gasped at about the same time as Catalina. Haverstoke was amused by the encounter.

“Jake, w-what, who is this creature!”

Lady Haverstoke stared in consternation at the almost naked woman in her bedroom. Jake had always had his women, and she had been glad of it. She hated the groping and messiness of what passed for lovemaking, and once she had proved to be barren, unable to provide heirs for Haverstoke, Jake had left her alone. Now what was he doing dragging this woman into her room; she looked like some sort of exotic animal. Her dusky skin was smooth and her womanly curves accentuated by the absurd chains she was wearing on her body. She stared hard at the woman before dragging her gaze away to meet her husband’s mocking eyes.

“Well, my dear Elizabeth, you always seemed so uninterested in my body, I thought you might be amused by a woman.”

Catalina was startled. How could any woman be displeased with Haverstoke? She eyed Lady Haverstoke again and noted that she seemed rather wan and lifeless. Perhaps she was just a woman with no passion and few desires. The two women’s eyes met, although Lady Haverstoke’s dropped curiously to Catalina’s protruding breasts and the curve of her hip. Her tongue unconsciously darted between her lips, and Catalina noticed a new light in her eyes.

Jake was enjoying the scene. The beautiful Spaniard wasn’t expecting this; he knew she had anticipated having him to herself and had been giving herself airs. Well, he would subject her to his wife’s ministrations first.

“Come slave, show yourself to my wife.”

He pulled her up by her leash to a standing position, and Lady Haverstoke gave a sharp intake of breath when she saw the woman’s magnificence. Jake removed the clamps from her nipples and pulled the rest of the contraption over her head, freeing her breasts. He then unhooked the chain around her waist, so that the triangle fell from her pubic area, although the phalluses were still in place. It was the first time Lady Haverstoke noticed the creature was plugged this way. Jake ordered Catalina to bend forward with her buttocks facing his wife. He slowly removed the phallus first from her vagina, then from her anus, as his wife watched in wonder.

“Climb up on the bed, slave, with your knees hanging over the edge and your legs spread wide open.”

As she did this, Jake beckoned his wife to stand before her and look between her legs. Elizabeth rose as if in a trance and took her position in front of Catalina’s prone body.

“Slave, bring your fingers down to your lips and spread them open for my wife to view you properly.”

Catalina thought viciously, “Damn him. I can arouse his ardor on my own; he doesn’t need to play these games.”

But Jake wanted to play these games. He was almost in a frenzy of need for the Spanish slave, although he hid it well. He also wanted to humiliate his cold wife for her rejection of him. So he let the scene unfold.

Regardless of her own feelings, Catalina spread her nether lips for Jake’s wife. She could feel her bud harden and the moisture gathering in her cunny. Jake was standing above them watching.

“Does that size suit you better, Elizabeth? Go ahead, take her small bud between your lips and suck on it.”

Elizabeth glanced hesitatingly at her husband and then longingly back again toward Catalina’s open thighs. Her pink flesh was glistening now, and Elizabeth wondered how she would taste. She didn’t at all like the taste of Jake’s manhood the few times he’d forced her to take him in her mouth. She found it disgusting, but this seemed so different, so lovely.

Catalina closed her eyes and got ready to endure the embarrassment she always felt when another woman touched her. She knew she preferred men, but she couldn’t help the response of her own body, especially now that she had been denied release for almost a week.

“Raise your head, slave, and watch her.”

Catalina did so, and this was all the encouragement Elizabeth needed. She brought her head between the girl’s legs and stuck out her tongue to touch her little pearl. Catalina instantly moaned and thrust herself toward the other woman’s mouth. Encouraged by her response, Elizabeth drew the bud in between her lips and began sucking on it. Catalina rocked and Elizabeth moved her hands beneath her buttocks. Her mouth kept pace with Catalina’s thrusts, releasing her bud only to hungrily lap at her slit down to her bottom.

“Do you wish to please her, Elizabeth?”

She nodded, not even looking up at her husband.

“Then fill her bottom hole. She’s become quite accustomed to it and has been filled nicely all week. Use one of the phalluses from her chastity belt. In fact, use the larger one.”

Elizabeth reluctantly got up from her position as she unhooked the larger phallus from Catalina’s chastity belt. Jake instructed her to lubricate it with one of her creams from her dressing table. She dipped the head of the phallus into a cream and spread it down the shaft. She then returned to Catalina, who had to tip her body back on the bed so that Elizabeth could have access to her bottom hole. Catalina closed her eyes imagining that it was Jake’s hard cock instead. Elizabeth gingerly worked the large phallus into Catalina’s anus but retained her hold on the bottom of it. She then returned to sucking her delicate pearl as she began to shove the phallus in and out of her bottom.

The sight of his meek wife between the thighs of the luscious slave pumping her ass with a phallus made Jake’s cock stiffen like a rod. He took it out of his breeches and kneeled over Catalina on the bed.

“Here, take what you’ve wanted for so long.”

She tilted her head back and opened her mouth to receive him. He entered her mouth pacing his rhythm to that of the phallus making its way in and out of her bottom hole.

Elizabeth raised her eyes and watched her beautiful slave suck on her husband’s member. She actually seemed to be enjoying it, and her thrusts against Elizabeth’s mouth and the phallus that she was working into her anus grew more pronounced. Suddenly Catalina cried out and convulsed on the bed, her juices soaking Elizabeth’s mouth. She never released her hold on Jake’s cock though and shortly after her climax, he pulled out of her mouth and shot his effusion all over her breasts and down to her cunny. Some of it hit Elizabeth’s face, as she pulled away from the slave’s sweet lips.

Catalina reached her arms over her head to pull Jake back toward her. She guided his manhood back toward her mouth, stuck her tongue out and licked him clean as she had been taught to do in the courtyard. Elizabeth, watching her from the foot of the bed, was filled with an unaccustomed jealousy; this beautiful creature wanted her husband, preferred her husband to her.

She spoke sharply, “Stop that.”

Catalina ignored her, although Jake looked up in surprise. He’d never yet heard his wife raise her voice in anger. Elizabeth pulled Catalina off the bed, and her husband’s cock, where she landed on the floor.

“She’s mine, isn’t she Jake? You gave her to me.”

He smiled slowly, understanding dawning on his face.

“Why yes I did. I gave her to you.”

“And I can order her around as I please?”

“Yes, that’s correct.”

Catalina followed this exchange with both frustration and consternation. Was Jake now going to allow this insipid woman to stand between them? He was already stuffing himself back into his breeches while smiling at Catalina below him.

He said, “I’m finished with her tonight anyway. Do what you will with her; I can send her back to Mrs. Bascomb in the kitchen if you like.”

“Oh no, I want to keep her here. I want her tied up at the end of my bed so I can look at her during the night and touch her if I like.”

Jake smiled broadly. “An excellent idea.”

From her place on the floor, Catalina almost cried out in protestation. She thought she’d be spending the night in Haverstoke’s bed tonight. Instead he left his wife’s room and returned with four lengths of rope.

“Come up here, slave, and stand at the foot of my wife’s bed facing forward.”

Catalina did as he asked, brushing herself up against him as she passed close in front of him; he did not accept the invitation. He then took her right wrist, raised it above her head, and secured it to the bedpost. He did the same with her other wrist. Grasping her ankle, he pulled it out from her body and tied it at the bottom of the bedpost. He took her other ankle and tied it to the other side, so that she was now spread out facing the head of the bed, her body sagging forward slightly, her full breasts bouncing in front of her.

While in this position, she was on perfect display for Elizabeth while she lay in bed. Elizabeth soon sent her husband away, and as he left the room he turned to wink at Catalina. “The man is insufferable,” she thought. He had barely touched her this night, but each time his fingers brushed her skin or when he grabbed her roughly to tie her up, she felt a thrill of response. She had enjoyed having his cock in her mouth and had wanted to feel it everywhere else. The only satisfaction she got out of the situation was that while he was denying her, he was denying himself too.

LadyJane
LadyJane
140 Followers