Night at a Friend's House

Story Info
He tries on some panties.
1k words
4.37
242.4k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
raylene
raylene
147 Followers

I was spending the night at a friend’s house one Saturday night. We were drinking and watching Florida State kill there opponent. The ball game wasn’t that interesting so we started watching some porn flicks. I wasn’t sure but I could have sworn Stacey was checking me out as I rubbed my hardening cock through my shorts. I looked at his crotch and he had his cock in his hand and was slowly stroking what had to be 10 inches of love stick. We made eye contact and he started to reach for my cock.

Just then headlights shined through the front window.

Shit Stacey’s mom and step dad were at home.

We jumped up. Stacey changed the channel back to the game. It was going off and FSU had won by 42 points again. His mom and Kenneth came into the house. Marge asked if I was going to spend the night and I told her I didn’t think I was in any shape to drive. She went and got me a pillow and blanket. Marge was about the nicest person you would ever meet. She made me a bed on the couch. Kenneth and her said goodnight and went to their bedroom just off from the den.

Stacey said, “See you in the morning.” He left to go upstairs to his room.

Damn it, here I was horny as hell, just watched my best friend stroking his cock and I was stuck sleeping on the fucking couch. I hadn’t sucked a cock since I was 16 and that was 3 years ago and I was going to get another shot at it and it all just disappeared.

I laid there on the couch for about an hour. I had stripped down to a pair of my sister’s panties that I had been wearing. I pulled the blankets off me and started rubbing my throbbing cock. I knew it wouldn’t take long and I’d fill my panties with my cum.

My cock looked good wrapped in those hot pink panties. I was dripping precum and knew it wouldn’t be long. Just then Stacey’s parents door opened and Kenneth stepped into the den. Shit, shit, shit, I was caught with my sister’s panties on. Maybe Kenneth won’t notice. I lay as still as I could, hoping he would continue on to the kitchen.

I heard a noise beside me. I opened my eyes to see Kenneth standing over me stroking his cock while looking at my panty covered cock. I watched as he stroked his love stick. He was fixed on my cock. His big purple head was sliding through his fingers.

I never would have thought Kenneth was into guys. I was scared to death my heart was pounding in my chest. I wanted so bad to reach out and grab his love stick. He kept stroking his cock.

Kenneth reached out with left and traced the outline of my panty-covered cock. My cock twitched has his finger went up and down over my cock. I closed my eyes and enjoyed myself as he rubbed my cock. I knew it won’t be long and I’d shoot my load. Kenneth removed his finger and I opened my eyes to see Kenneth’s cock about an inch from my face. I opened my mouth and he slid his cock past my lips. His cock was hot as it slid on my tongue. I closed my mouth around his manhood, making a tight grip on him.

I don’t know if he thought I was asleep or not, he just kept pumping his cock in and out of my mouth. His cock was great, hard and long, just like I like them. His cock started pulsating in my mouth and then a second later the first wave of cum hit the back of my throat. I swallowed as fast as I could. Not one drop left my mouth as he emptied his loved juice in me. I opened my eyes as he withdrew his cock from lips. He leaned over and started tracing the outline of my cock his tongue. It didn’t take long. My cock filled my panties with cum. He sucked on the head through my panties. It felt so good. He reached under my panties and smeared some of my cum on his fingers. He placed his fingers on my lips and reached out with tongue and licked his fingers clean.

“You like daddy’s cock” he asked.

All I could think of to say was. “Fuck me.”

He stood up and I rolled over and got into a doggie position with my knees on the couch. This gave him a perfect view of my ass.

He reached around me and rubbed some of my cum in his hand and then he rubbed my boy pussy with. He slid his finger in and out of my hot hole. After a few strokes he added another finger and then another. I thought I was going to pass out from the pleasure he was giving me. He opened me up real good.

He removed his fingers and placed the head of his hard cock at my entrance. Slowly he slid into me opening me up. After he had all nine inches in me, he slowly with drew from me. He pulled out until just the head was in me and then a little quicker he was bottom out in me again.

He continued slowly fucking my boy pussy. His tempo picked up and I knew everyone in the house had to have heard me moaning and him slapping my ass as he pounded me.

Damn it felt so good to be fucked again. He fucked for about a half hour. Abusing my boy pussy for all it was worth. He slammed into me and screamed at the top of his lungs “I’M CUMMMMINNNNNG.”

I knew everyone in the house and probably the neighborhood had to have heard him.

He slowly pulled his deflating cock out of me and I opened my eyes to see Stacey standing there and his mother on her knees sucking his cock. But that is another story. I hope you enjoyed this story and check back later for part 2.

raylene
raylene
147 Followers