Rory & Jess: Blue Balls

Story Info
Jess is horny, and Rory wants to give him some relief.
1.9k words
3.75
93.3k
14
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

”No, Jess, wait!”

Rory stopped Jess’ hand, that had begun to travel up under her T-shirt. Jess pulled his hand out of there, and rolled over on his back.

“Are you mad?”

Rory’s voice sounded thin and worried, and he forced himself to smile.

“No,” he said. “Just horny.”

“I’m sorry,” said Rory. “I’m just not ready for sex yet.”

“You’ve never had sex?” Jess asked.

“No,” said Rory. “It’s never felt right.”

“Are you saying that it doesn’t feel right to have sex with me either?”

Jess frowned.

“No, that’s not what I said!”

Rory kissed him, eager to make him understand.

“I want you to be my first,” she said. “Just not yet. Is that OK?”

“Yeah, it’s OK,” Jess sighed. “I don’t want to put any pressure on you. I love you, and you make me horny as hell. BUT… I’ll wait.”

“I love you!”

Rory beamed, and kissed him again.

* * * * * * * * *

There was one major disadvantage to sharing bedroom with your uncle, Jess decided. When you had Blue Balls, you couldn’t jerk off in bed, or he might hear you, nor in the bathroom, or he might ask you what the… you were doing in there so long. That was why Jess had started taking so many late night walks lately. He’d walk around Star’s Hollow, looking for a place where no-one would see or hear him. Tonight, that meant the lake. He sat down on the bridge where he had taken Rory for a picknick over a year ago. Rory. Rory… He thought of her pretty face, her sweet smile, her long, slim legs and cute butt, and he started to get hard. Then the scene changed, as a boat came gliding over the water. Jess pulled one leg up to hide the bulge in his pants, and glared angrily at the intruders. To make things even worse, it was that loser Dean and his girlfriend. Jess couldn’t stand him. Even though Dean and Rory had broken up, and they had each found new partners, Dean often strutted around Rory and pretended to be her “friend”, even though it was obvious that he was trying to get her back! That false, sleazy, little…

“Dean, no, there’s somone there!”

The blonde in the boat pushed Dean away when he reached over to kiss her. He turned his head and frowned when he saw Jess.

“What are you doing here?” he called.

“Funny, I thought this was a free country,” said Jess. “I thought I could go wherever I wanted.”

“I just wondered why Rory wasn’t with you,” said Dean.

“It’s 11.30 on a school night,” said Jess. “Where do you think she is?”

He loathed Dean’s smug grin.

“So what are you doing out here by yourself?” Dean went on.

“Minding my own business!” Jess spat out.

“Come on, Dean, let’s go!” the blonde complained. If it’s already 11.30, you have to drive me home! Mum told me to be home by 11!”

Like the goody “gentleman” that he was, Dean nodded, and rowed them both out of sight. Jess got up and walked home. He may have the lake to himself, but he had lost all sexual lust from talking to Dean.

* * * * * * * * *

The doorbell rang.

“Mum, will you get that?” Rory called down from her room. “It’s probably Jess!”

“Yeah, I’ll get it!” Lorelei yelled back. “I’ve been waiting for a chance to talk to that guy anyway!” she muttered, going over to the front door and opening it.

“Hi, Jess,” she said, and forced herself to smile. “Come in. Rory will be down soon.”

Jess entered, and walked into the livingroom. He moved an empty pizzabox to sit down on the couch.

“I’ve been meaning to talk to you,” said Lorelei.

“About what?”

“Sex.”

Jess stared at her.

“Thanks for the offer, Lorelei, but I already know about the birds and the bees,” he said.

“I mean sex between you and Rory,” said Lorelei.

“No offense, but that should be a private matter between me and Rory, don’t you think?”

“No, I don’t,” said Lorelei, and sat down at the opposite side of the couch. “Rory’s my little girl, and everything that concerns her, concerns me.”

“She’s not a little girl anymore, she’s 18,” Jess pointed out. “There are some countries where you’d have 6 grandchildren by now.”

“That’s rule number 1,” said Lorelei. “You must always use protection. Preferably 2 condoms at once.”

“Will you trust me, or are you going to track us down and put it on me yourself?”

Jess was getting angry.

“Rule number 2,” Lorelei went on. “No kinky stuff. No bondage, no spanking, no anal…”

“No spanking?” Jess sounded disappointed. “And I just invented in a pair of fluffy handcuffs!”

“Don’t try to be funny, or I’ll invest in a chastity belt for Rory,” Lorelei hissed. “Rule number 3: if you hurt her in any way, I’m going to go Lorena Bobbitt on you!”

“Ouch!”

“Are we clear on these rules?”

“Yes.”

“And you’re gonna follow them?”

“Yes!”

“OK, I’m done!”

Rory came running down the stairs, and Jess quickly jumpe dout of the sofa, eager to put a distance between himself and Lorelei.

“You look nice,” he said.

“Yes, very nice,” said Lorelei. “What are you two doing tonight?”

“There’s this cool café in Blakely,” said Rory. “They’re having open-mike-night. Anyone can come up on stage and read a poem or tell a joke…”

“Come on, we don’t want to be late,” said Jess. “Wouldn’t want to miss the chance to taunt the opening acts, would we?”

“Oh, that reminds me,” said Rory. “Mum, do we have any eggs or rotten tomatoes?”

“All out, I’m afraid,” said Lorelei. “Bye! Have fun!”

* * * * * * * * *

“Something wrong?” said Rory, as they drove home from their date.

“No, everything’s fine,” said Jess.

“I know you,” said Rory. “And I can tell that there’s something bothering you. Won’t you tell me what it is? Please? Otherwise, I’ll just worry, and try to guess what’s wrong, and you know I have quite an imagination…”

“It’s nothing!” said Jess. “OK?”

“Is it about what we talked about the other day?” Rory asked. “About… me not wanting to have sex yet?”

“No.”

His tone didn’t convince Rory.

“Could you pull over here for a minute?” she said.

Jess sighed, but parked the car.

“That’s it, isn’t it?” she said. “You’re upset because I don’t want to have sex yet!”

“No, that’s not it!” said Jess, irritated.

“What is it, then?”

“Look, Rory, I’ve already told you: I love you. I want to have sex with you. But if you’re not ready, if you want to wait, then I’ll wait! For as long as you need! It’s OK!”

Rory leaned over and french kissed him. She took off her seatbelt so she’d be able to move closer to him. She pulled her fingers through his hair, and he put his arms around her. They made out for a couple of minutes, before Jess carefully pushed her away.

“We should… be getting home,” he said.

“Did I do something wrong?” said Rory.

“No! It’s just… You’re…”

“What?”

He took her hand and placed it between his legs, so she could feel his hard-on.

“Oh!” said Rory.

“You’re very sexy, Rory,” Jess whispered. You make me so…”

“I’m sorry,” said Rory. “This is frustrating for you, isn’t it?”

“It’s OK,” Jess assured her. “I take care of myself.”

It was too dark inside the car for him to see Rory’s face getting red. They hadn’t talked about these things before. She realized that she was still resting her hand on his hard tool, even though he wasn’t holding her hand there anymore.

“Do you want… a little help?” she said.

“Rory, you don’t have to do this,” said Jess. “I’d rather wait until you’re ready, than to have you doing things just to be nice to me!”

“But I want to… touch you,” said Rory. “Can I touch… it?”

“OK..?”

Jess bit his lip and struggled to keep his breath steady when Rory unzipped his jeans and moved her little right hand under the lining of his briefs. When she touched his dick, he couldn’t breathe at all. Her fingers gripped around his dick and carefully pulled it out of his jeans.

“It’s so warm!” Rory whispered. “I didn’t think it would be so… hot.”

“Mmmmmm…”

He couldn’t speak, couldn’t think of anything to say.

“And hard. It’s like a wooden stick.”

She let her hand slide down the shaft and up again, up to the head. She moved a little in her seat, and held his dick steady with her left hand, while her right one trailed the ridge at the bottom of the head. When she moved a finger over the frenulum, Jess gasped for breath.

“Did I hurt you?”

“No! It’s nice. Very, very nice.”

Rory repeated the trick, and Jess tensed up.

“Careful!” he whispered. “That’s very…”

“Sensitive?”

She kissed him.

“Show mw what feels good for you.”

“You really want to do this?”

“I want to make it good for you. But I don’t know how. Show me what to do!”

He put his hand on top of hers, and showed her how to move her hand up and down his shaft, and as soon as she had found the right flow of motions, and the right speed, he kissed her, entwining his fingers in her long, soft hair. Rory did her best, and after a couple of minutes, Jess pulled his head back and closed his eyes, groaning as hot sperm flew up on his shirt. Rory waited until he was finished, then she removed her hand and pulled a handkerchief out of her jeans, and dried her fingers.

“Was it good?” she asked, shyly.

“It was great,” said Jess. “Rory, you’re amazing.”

He kissed her, over and over again.

“I love you,” he said.

“I love you too,” Rory smiled.

“We should probably get home now,” Jess sighed. “Wouldn’t want to worry your mum.”

He tidied himself up, and drove her home. She kissed him goodnight and walked into her house. Lorelei was in the livingroom, watching TV.

“Hi, honey!” she said. “Did you have fun tonight?”

Oh, right. The date. The café.

“Yeah, it was great,” said Rory. “Sorry I’m late, by the way. You didn’t need to wait up for me, you know.”

“I wanted to,” said Lorelei. “Come here!”

Facing her mother, Rory hoped that she looked her normal self.

“You’ve had sex with Jess, haven’t you?”

Apparently, she didn’t. Or was it her hand? Did it still smell?

“Not really,” said Rory. “We just… made out.”

Lorelei looked like she didn’t believe her.

“But we might… have sex,” said Rory. “Some day. Soon.”

“Soon as in tomorrow, or soon as in 30 years from now?” said Lorelei.

“Soon like in… a couple of months?” said Rory. “I really love him, mum! And he’s really sweet. He says he’ll wait for me, as long as I want!”

“But you’re not sure if you want to wait anymore?”

“Yes. No. I don’t know…”

“I think it’s time we have The Talk,” said Lorelei, and patted on the couch.

Rory sat down next to her.

“OK,” said Lorelei. “Rule number 1…”