Incest Is Freedom Ch. 03

Story Info
Sheela aunty gives him a surprise.
1.2k words
4.11
95.1k
15

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/27/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The days were bright after that and the night erotic. I fucked Priya and Sita aunty the next three nights. All pink nights. But one desire left unfulfilled.

It was Sheela aunty. She was the most gorgeous and she made me mad with lust every time she walked in the house. I watched her hilly breasts and round mountain shaped ass.

But this night I told Priya and Sita that I won’t be coming to them. I had other plans and I decided to work it. I madly need Sheela aunty and so I am going for it. I hope that as she is away from her husband she may not get the routine fuck and she may be itching inside. The night came and all went to bed, but I stayed with the mind of a hungry wolf.

I thought of Sheela aunty and her body. My cock tented in my shorts, as I wore no underpants underneath them, a damp patch formed from my pre-cum, very quickly.

It was really getting hard on me. As determined and after checking the time and making sure that everyone is asleep, I went to Sheela aunt’s room. It was not locked and I opened it gently and got inside. My head searched for her. I moved to her bed in the pale light. The bed is empty. Where is she? The light inside the bathroom is on and I was sure that she is inside it. Yes| The door is opening. I don’t know why, I hide under her bed. From under I saw her legs moving around. To my surprise she opened the door of the room and went outside.

I followed her. She went out of the house through the kitchen-door and was moving towards the cattle-shed. I followed her. She got inside the shed and I saw the milkman Mariappan sleeping on the floor. She was shaking him and he wake up. He was our servant and I am sure that Sheela aunty is there to kill her sex hunger. To my surprise there was another man too. He was the house cook Basheer.

Both were too old around 50. Mariappan was a dark skinned man that resembles an African Negro who was really tall with an ugly figure and some broken yellow teeth. He often stinks to me, but I can’t see why aunty is near him. Mariappan suddenly took his cock out of his trousers he used to wear and there comes a long snake like thing. It was really long some 10 inches and was black and really hard. He climbed on a stool and his gun is against the mouth of Sheela and her hand moved to his lagan and she took it into her

soft hand and began to rub it. Her hand pumped that thick organ up and down

Her hands moved to the knot of her house coat and she undid the knot and it slipped down to her feet. Then she moved her bra on her top and now her beautiful body was naked in front of her servants. Her beautiful breasts

were protruding out and her nipples were jetting out asking to be sucked. Her bush at the mound of her pussy was smoothly trimmed and her pussy was dripping which was only known by her.

"Beautiful, you really have a gorgeous body." I whispered in the dark. She stood there sucking his erect lund. He smiled evilly and said, "Go ahead madam. Suck me off. You know you want to and you are to my dear." Oh god she did, she really did that unbelievable for myself. "Mmmmmm" she purred, “Mmmmmmm! Mmmmm."

Sheela aunt sucked it so deeply into the hot, saliva filled cavern that it nearly

chocked her, but she twisted her head enough to catch her breath, then began. Meanwhile Basheer got his hand rubbing over the mountain ass of hers and he got his cock on the other hand. His stick was rock hard and he pushed his into her magic pot spreading her ass-cheeks. His waist moved briskly as he rode his penis in and out of her bush. She moaned slightly. He held her ass cheeks with both hands for balance.

They didn’t continue in that position. Pulling the cock out Basheer asked Sheela aunty to lie on the floor. She moved towards the sheet where Mariappan laid and she made a doggy position and without wasting any seconds Basheer pushed in again with much urgency. He now moved in and out slowly as Mariappan’s snake again went inside the mouth of the starving lady. He then held the back of her head and started fucking her mouth, first with slow long thrusts and then with short fast jabs.

Meanwhile Basher’s butt rise and fall as he pumped, his hairless heavy balls dangling down between his legs and slapping against Sheela's ass. She was panting and moaning along with the grunting of Basher as he fucked and those her filled my ears. I was also getting the hard-on inside my pants.

She was really itchy and she had the medicine herself.

“Aaagh aghh aghh harder much harder” she ordered and groaned. I got a feeling that she is nearing a climax. It was true. Her body shook violently and she released the prick inside her mouth and again cried loud “Ooooh Ahhhh oooooooooooooH YOOU BASSSTARRD DOOONT STTOOP PLEEEASEE IIMM UNNGG CCOMMING FUCK ME aahhhooooo”. Basher thrust hard while she came.

He now took his prick out and slapped it over her ass cheeks. He want to cum inside. But she never allowed. So she ordered him to push it into her mouth while Mariappan took her backside.

I saw Bashir groaning as he left his load inside her mouth. She drank all with pleasure. “Slut” I said to myself. His cock came out of her mouth and it shrink like a balloon losing air. He sat on the floor drenched in sweat. He is out of action.

Mariappan got quickly to his knees and taking up position behind Sheela, he licked her butt hole and fingered it. Taking his prick in his hand he aimed it at the brown bud of his madam’s cunt and shoved hard… “Ah!” she called out “Slowly, your cock is so fat”. Mariappan licked his lips and slowly eased his cock into her tight cunt passage. Here he was, sticking his thick cock into her. It was unbelievable.

Once he was in her fully, after two hard thrusts that caused her to cry out… he waited before beginning the painfully slow job of fucking her. He wanted to pound her, hammer her, bust her but she had to adjust to his girth first.

Taking hold of Sheela’s beautifully wide hips, Mariappan began to ease his prick in and out of her wet cunt. She begged him to be gentle as she was not used to a cock as broad as his. They soon had a good pace going and the pressure in his balls was building as she moaned and groaned, moving her hips in time to his thrusts.

"Oh, My, Fucking, God," she gasped as pain shot through her cunt. “Ah you r killing me, don’t stop u bastard..oooh noooooooo” Sheela feeling his fullness inside her had another orgasm, but Mariappan kept his prick absolutely still. As soon as laid still he pulled his cock out and shoot his load all over her buttocks. He panted as he shuddered.

She laid there panting for a few minutes and then walked to her room. I stayed there surprised. But was happy to see the big aunt in action. I hope I get my reward one day soon.