Four Corners Society Ch. 02

Story Info
Maggie is introduced to a new type of therapy.
9.8k words
4.4
39.2k
5

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/23/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The tall wild flowers were nearly as high as she was. The rolling hill carpeted in the exploding colors of spring. Blues, whites, yellows, and reds surrounded them in a flowing sea of natural beauty as they walked. She held his big hand while the other twirled a pretty white flower in her tiny fat fingers. The flower he’d picked and given to her.

The sun was bright and warmed her cheeks. Her little dress fluttered in the breeze. She felt so safe and comfortable and happy. They walked in silence. From time to time she’d tip her head and look up into his loving eyes. His smile reassured her.

Then suddenly the flowing field of flowers ended. A distinct line where they stopped and a long expanse of simple grass began. They halted. Her curly black hair blew across her chubby cheeks as a chill wind snaked about her body. She turned and looked up at him. He again smiled as he looked longingly back down at her small face.

His strong but gentle fingers caressed her reddened cheek.

“Don’t go. No Daddy. No. Don’t go. Please don’t go Daddy.” Her little voice trembled and pleaded. But he didn’t speak, didn’t answer. He just kept stroking her face.

Her short arms wrapped around his knee and she held him for all her little body could muster. “Don’t go Daddy. Please…I’m scared Daddy. Please stay here…”

Her arms suddenly held no more than a thin wisp of smoke that quickly disappeared on the cold breeze. Her tearing eyes blinked open and stared into her empty palms. Her mind punished her for not being stronger. If only she’d held him tighter maybe he’d still be there with her.

“DADDYYYYYYY…”

Maggie’s eyes snapped open and her body trembled. She could never shake the overwhelming sense of sadness and fear that always gripped her after the nightmare. She gasped and recoiled reflexively when she noticed him sitting there. She was completely confused and utterly scared. Her mind was not yet fully awake. Not yet fully freed from the dream. She held the covers tight under her chin.

But slowly she began to recognize the soft blue eyes that studied her in the dim light of dawn. He sat in a chair very close to her bed and watched her.

“Doc…Doctor Clark?” Her voice raspy and dry.

“Sssshhh…It’s okay Margaret.” His strong hand gently patted her shin. Tears rolled down her cheeks. Her wet lashes clung in bunches and she very much looked like that tiny child who visited in her dreams.

At the sight of him and the feel of his touch she began to cry in earnest. Her lips puffed and grimaced. Dr. Clark edged up and over onto her bed. His arms opened to her and she readily fell into them. She buried her head into his warm strong chest and the tears gushed forth.

“I was dreaming…He…I…”

“Sssshhh…It’s okay Margaret. I know, I know.” His voice soft.

“I couldn’t hold him. I was too little. My arms weren’t strong enough to hold onto him.” She sobbed.

Dr. Clark rocked her slightly and felt her tremble in his arms as the flood of emotion poured out of her. “It’s okay now Margaret. You’re safe now.”

Eventually the tears slowed and Maggie pressed her ear tighter to his chest. The rise and fall of his deep breaths and the dull sound of his beating heart comforted her. She wiped at her cheeks and nose and began to regain control of herself.

Feeling her relax slightly, Dr. Clark eased her back away from him. Her eyes cast down and away as she swiped at them. His hands rested on her shoulders and his head ducked and cocked as he sought out her gaze. Finally Maggie let herself look into his eyes. His smile comforted her.

“Better?”

Maggie nodded and forced a smile.

“I think it’s time to take your therapy into the next phase Margaret.”

“The next phase?” She sniffled.

“Yes.”

She looked at him quizzically.

“It’s alright. Trust me. Now, I want you to go take a hot shower. That will make you feel better. I’ll come back for you in a half-hour and we’ll get started. Sound good?”

Maggie nodded in agreement, “Yes Dr. Clark. Sounds good.” She didn’t know what the next phase was but she had come to trust him.

“Okay good.” Dr. Clark stood and walked to the door. He opened it and held it against the wall. His toe flicked down the little metal stopper. Maggie watched in curious excitement. No one ever left her door open.

“Now, you hurry into the shower and get dressed and I’ll see you in a few minutes.” He smiled and then disappeared.

Maggie stared at the opening for a moment waiting for Nurse Ferrell or Ms. Chen to enter and escort her to the shower. They always came. But no one appeared. Maggie slid out from under the covers. She padded quietly to the door. Her dark nipples showed plainly through the white T-shirt they’d given her for sleeping in. Her finger snaked inside the backside of her underwear as she walked and she pulled the fabric from between her cheeks. Her head peeked out into the hall and saw no one.

She was finally going to be allowed to shower by herself. She smiled with giddiness and reached down to the floor beside the doorway where sat a stack of folded clothes. They were there each morning. It was always the same; plain gray sweatshirt, sweatpants, T-shirt, a thin pair of white cotton panties, and a pair of white socks. Each morning she neatly folded her white T-shirt, panties, and socks that she’d slept in and donned the gray clothes.

Maggie had been at the center for a little more than a week. Aside from Nurse Ferrell’s stern demeanor and her many rules, boredom was really the only difficulty Maggie was having. Ferrell had been right that first night about the following day being a full one. She’d been kept very busy with a physical, to include giving blood and peeing in a cup, questionnaires, and so on. After that her days were filled mostly with Dr. Clark.

They talked for hours each day. When she had first refused to speak to him he simply opened a book and began reading. He’d occasionally stop and ask if she wanted to talk and when she didn’t answer he’d smile and return to reading. He won the battle of wills. Maggie had grown very comfortable with him and had begun, albeit slowly, to open up to him. She didn’t know why, but she did so enjoy pleasing him. They way he smiled and looked at her when she gave a little more of her inner self to him.

She’d gathered more belongings the past couple days. A chair, reading lamp, and some books. After her sessions with Dr. Clark she’d return to her room and discover a new treasure waiting for her. Maggie had seen a couple other staff members. All of who were polite but never engaged her in conversation. But she had yet to see a single other patient. All her inquiries about any others were never really answered so she’d giving up asking.

Maggie hurried through her shower. She was eager for his return. She never fully relaxed in the center when he wasn’t around. She’d very much come to look forward to seeing him and each night fell asleep thinking about seeing him the next day. She brushed her wet hair and her teeth and dressed. She felt wonderful to be alone for all these innocent intimate acts. Ferrell or Chen were always there before. She felt an odd sense of newly won freedom as she glided back to her room. She sat in her small chair and waited anxiously for his return and whatever he held in store for her. She left the door propped open. This simple privilege brought her a sense of accomplishment and more than a little happiness.

At last, Dr. Clark reappeared in her doorway. He smiled when he saw her waiting for him. Her face, void of makeup, glowed with natural beauty.

“Ready?”

Dr. Clark extended his open palm to her and she rose and placed her hand in his. She paused a moment and stared at her small hand in his large strong palm. Her eyes wide as she looked up at him smiling warmly down at her.

“Yes, Dr. Clark, I’m ready.”

He led her through the familiar door that took them to the series of other doors and hallways. They made their way down a hall and to a door she had not yet been to. They stopped outside of it and Dr. Clark turned her to face him.

“Margaret, remember your first night here? Remember when you were hesitant about stepping through that door and going toward Nurse Ferrell? And how I told you it was the first step to the rest of your life?”

Maggie nodded, “Yes Dr. Clark I remember.”

“And remember how I asked you to trust me and you did?”

“Yes.” Maggie was getting a little nervous.

“That took a lot of courage and strength Margaret. This door is the second step on your path and it too will require your courage and strength. In life when we’re confronted with situations that we don’t understand we often fear and reject them without ever learning about them. What you’re going to experience on the other side of this door might frighten you. But don’t be frightened Margaret. I want you to promise me that you’ll keep your mind open and watch closely and let yourself feel.”

Maggie looked at him puzzled, “I promise.”

“You do believe that I want to help you don’t you Margaret?”

“Yes Dr. Clark.”

“You’ve got a strong heart Margaret. It will serve you well in life. Alright, it’s time.”

Margaret held her breath as his hand slowly opened the door before her. The room that opened up was vastly different than any she’d known in the center. It was a large rectangular shaped room the length of which ran away from her. The walls were painted a deep soothing red. The floors were not the bleak vinyl tiles she found always under her feet but rather warm rich hardwood.

The golden light from dozens of candles added to the rich warm feeling of the room. The candles seemed to be everywhere. Some hung from the walls, some stood on wrought iron stands of varying heights, and still others were set directly on the floor. In the center of the room was a single simple chair, the back of which faced Maggie. Not far beyond it she could see a figure that appeared to be kneeling. Maggie’s eyes were wide and full as she slowly turned her head to Dr. Clark. Her mouth hung slightly agape as she looked at him. He smiled and his fingers slipped under her chin and closed her mouth.

His finger lightly tapped her forehead. “Open.”

Maggie took a deep breath and stepped into the room. Dr. Clark stepped in with her and closed the door. The harsh artificial light closed off leaving only this strange space to surround her. His hands rested on her shoulders as he steered her to the waiting chair. As she neared it the silent still figure came into focus.

It was a petite female. Her back was toward them. The woman’s jet black hair was pulled into a tight braided ponytail that hung perfectly centered between her shoulder blades. Maggie’s eyes followed the long strand of hair down the woman’s supple naked back. The point ended just inches above the crease of her small heart-shaped bottom. The cheeks of which rested on her tiny heels. Although Maggie couldn’t see for sure, it appeared her hands rested on the tops of her thighs. Maggie wished she could see the woman’s face. The entire scene was very sensual.

Dr. Clark urged her down into the chair. Her eyes slowly peeled from the woman and took in more of the room’s sights. Opposite the silent kneeling figure a large wooden armoire stood like a stately guardian. Aside from her chair it was the only furnishing she saw.

Her mind swirled and she struggled to clear it. Focused to keep it open just as he wanted. Her eyes began to see more of the details around her. Directly above the woman several lengths of chromed chain hung loosely from the ceiling. They were spaced about a foot apart from one another and ran in a straight curtain-like line that spanned from wall to wall. Maggie guessed that had she been standing the ends of the chains would be well above her head.

Directly beneath each chain and bolted to the floor was a corresponding steel ring. One ring bolted to the floor for each chain that hung from the ceiling. Maggie’s eyes ran from the chains to the rings and back up again. And just as the realization of what she was seeing began to slip into her conscious mind she heard the door click open behind her. This time no stark florescent light invaded the warm glow. She heard the distinct clacks of footsteps that sounded like tap-shoes.

Maggie began to turn her head over her shoulder to see this new arrival but Dr. Clark’s fingers intervened. They pressed against her cheek and gently but firmly directed her head back forward. His other hand gave her shoulder a reassuring squeeze. Although Maggie’s face again was pointed forward her eyes strained to the side in a desperate effort to see the person walking so slowly and mysteriously up behind them.

The footfalls came in a slow deliberate cadence. The click-clacks growing in volume as they came ever closer. Maggie’s breaths were short and shallow. The tiny hairs on her forearms tingled with excited anticipation.

If she hadn’t been already seated Maggie was sure that what she next saw would’ve knocked her flat on her ass. The figure walked past her and finally emerged into her view. Her eyes roamed up from the steel-capped stiletto heels, up along the tall leather boots, a thick leg stuffed in each. The boots ran high up on the bare meaty thighs and folded over at the top. Her amazed eyes took in the sight of the large ass straining against the shiny patent leather. The creases of the cheeks peaked out from the edges of the garment. As her eyes roamed upward she saw the deep curves created by the ample hips and satin light blue corset that was cinched down tightly against the woman’s large body.

Her eyes marveled at the neatly tied laces that ran the length of the woman’s back. Then she saw the yellow hair that splashed in soft wavy curls over the woman’s bare shoulders. Without seeing her face Maggie knew exactly who this leather-clad woman was. It was Nurse Ferrell. She looked quickly at the kneeling figure and realized it must be Miss Chen. Maggie stared in utter amazement.

Ferrell stepped up to Chen and Maggie watched as the large woman ever so slowly let the tip of her riding crop glide up the small woman’s back and over her shoulder as she walked around her. As Ferrell moved in front of Chen, Maggie saw her massive breasts bulging from the top of the tight corset. They looked incredibly bulbous and soft and fleshy. Maggie couldn’t help thinking she actually looked strikingly beautiful. Her size was certainly not a distraction. To the contrary it was her tall frame and heavy body that made her so seductively beautiful.

Maggie’s mind was a whirl of thoughts but still she struggled to just watch. She felt his strong fingers gently but firmly kneed her neck and shoulders. Ferrell stopped squarely in front of the still kneeling Chen. Chen’s hands reached out to the sides of the pointed-toe leather boots and her palms lay flat on the floor. She eased her body forward and bent down low. Maggie watched as the tiny woman softly kissed the toe of each boot. Now on her hands and knees and bent so low Maggie couldn’t help but look at her ass and between her legs. Maggie could just make out the shape of her bare pussy. The scene was quickly becoming very exciting to her and she felt her nipples swell.

After kissing each boot, Chen eased back just slightly and Ferrell stepped around her. Chen then slipped forward, placed her forehead on the floor, and pushed her ass up high as she spread her knees slightly wider. Ferrell moved with deliberate confidence, slow and sure and steady. She stepped behind Chen and just off to the side enough that Maggie could still see between the woman’s now fully exposed core.

Ferrell bent low in the knees and squatted behind the ass that was being offered up to her. She retrieved a candle from the floor and brought the flickering flame up close to the woman’s open sex. Maggie could now see it plainly in the bright flame as Ferrell held it close to her. Maggie felt her nipples grow even harder as her eyes roamed over the small woman’s pussy. It was different from her own. Chen didn’t have the same puffy outer lips that Maggie had. Rather her thin ribbon-like inner lips were prominent. They parted slightly with the openness of Chen’s legs and Maggie could just make out the hooded clit at the beginning of her lips.

Ferrell slowly ran her fingers over and around the woman’s core. Maggie watched as she felt every crease of her. Then one lone finger slid from Chen’s clit and up between her lips. They parted as the finger ran between them higher and higher. Finally the finger ran around Chen’s nether hole. Maggie watched with increasing excitement. She saw that here too Chen was different from her. Maggie had looked at her own asshole before and knew it was tightly puckered and always fully closed. But Chen’s while still tiny and puckered was open ever so slightly. A tiny dark circle at the very center of the ring of muscle. Maggie couldn't be certain but it seemed to her that Ferrell had been inspecting Chen.

Maggie recalled how Ferrell had touched her there that very first night. How her knowing fingers had roamed over and around and inside of her pussy and eventually stroked her hard clit. How Ferrell’s thumb snaked up and rubbed and caressed her tight opening as her fingers brought her so close to orgasm. How she’d stopped and buried her finger forcefully into Maggie’s virgin ass. How that night she had touched herself there and explored it and eventually ended the night by masturbating herself to sleep. Maggie’s confusion was quickly slipping into excitement. She felt the dull tug low in her belly and knew she was slowly getting more and more turned on by all of this.

The commanding woman’s hand ever so slowly tipped the candle she held. Maggie saw Chen’s ass flinch reflexively as the first hot drop splashed onto the soft flesh of her ass. Ferrell watched as it dried then dripped a long stream of the hot liquid onto her. Maggie could see it run down her ass and drip onto the floor. Chen’s thighs quivered as she struggled to remain still while the heat tormented her tender flesh. The wax froze upon her skin and covered her ass cheek. Maggie had never seen anything like it and found herself wanting to get closer.

Ferrell lightly patted Chen’s one still clean ass cheek with her hand then set the candle down but did not pick up her riding crop. The big woman again stepped around in front of the bent woman. The steel caps on her heels and toes clicking with every foot fall. This time she faced the large wooden cabinet that stood directly in front of the unmoving Chen. Ferrell opened the front doors wide and Maggie’s mind struggled to take in all she saw. Various whips and restraints and other devices hung on the insides of each door. Inside the armoire shelves held various boxes and what appeared to be a broad assortment of sex toys. It was an entire cabinet full of items of both pain and pleasure. And it very much intrigued Maggie. She watched as Ferrell reached into the cabinet’s depth.

Ferrell turned back toward her and Maggie saw she held two large black-lacquer boxes stacked atop each other. She again walked around behind Chen, whose ass was still dutifully up and out and open. Maggie marveled at how Ferrell’s large fleshy breasts stayed contained in the tight constraints of the corset. They seemed constantly in danger of spilling out or even bursting the fabric open.

Ferrell bent and placed one box beside and slightly behind each of Chen’s feet. Just at the edge of the line of steel rings that she so deftly maneuvered around as she walked. She opened the boxes but the lids faced Maggie and hid the contents from her prying gaze. She found herself anxious to see what the boxes held. What new wonders she was about to have revealed to her.

Ferrell’s hands gently rubbed and stroked over Chen’s ass. Then she turned and reached into one of the boxes. Her hand emerged with a tube of jelly and her thumb flicked open the top. Unlike she’d done with Maggie that first night, Ferrell simply laid a long solo line of the glimmering gel between Chen’s pretty cheeks. The big woman had again squatted off to the side so that her moves would be open to Maggie’s wide watchful eyes. She watched intently as Ferrell’s finger twirled the slick gel over and around the tight hole until both shimmered. She watched the finger slowly slipping inside. Also unlike that night with Maggie, Ferrell entered Chen slow and easy.