Him

Story Info
A blossoming Slave.
2.3k words
4.33
27.2k
2

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/16/2022
Created 12/30/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
niyah2
niyah2
5 Followers

She was not what the male species would call hot. She was not bad looking but had more than average plush ness. Some men found her passable for a romp in the sack body wise. Problem was after sliding their hard cock deep inside her slick pussy they were hooked.

So incredibly hot. Hottest some had ever experienced. She didn't know that is what made them return to her. Not that many gave her the chance. The ones that did were never disappointed. Her self esteem was poor, going out with the girls she was always the one still sitting at the table while they bumped and grinded on the dance floor.

Tonight was a night just like any other. Going out with the girls. The married one she was seeing was not going to be around so she was going to get wild and party. Pulling long thigh highs up across smooth calves, feeling the slight twinge between the silky thighs as fingers graze the soft inner flesh. Not now no time. Sighing as bare feet slip into black boots, standing feeling the tight jeans glue to pale flesh as she stands up. Low cut shirt in a scoop neck showed just the right amount of cleavage from the full breasts that ache to be suckled and bitten. Looking in the mirror she shrugs not realizing how breathtaking her image appears to others. Touching up the light makeup, smiling she heads for the door. The ache between her thighs growing with each step as the tight jeans rub against the clit. She was different than most of the girls she knew. Independent on the outside but on the inside would do anything to please.

Slipping behind the wheel of the car and heads out towards the club. Arriving at the meeting spot she laughs as friends are waiting for her for a change. Already drinking she sees. They walk into the club the music just pounding. Her friends look so hot. She feels out of place with them. Moving to the bar ordering her first drink. She always seems to relax a little more when out if she gets a beer or some specialty drink. The other girls hit the dance floor already as she sits laughing at them getting plastered.

She doesn't know it but there is one watching her every move. Suddenly she hears a deep voice soft smooth in her ear. "Is anyone sitting here?" He said. Startled at the flash of heat that immediately hits her belly spreading to her thighs at just his voice. He slides on the stool beside her and they begin talking. His voice she feels her pussy responding getting wet, hot. Blushing thinking oh god any minute now he is going to smell her lust. Not knowing that he didn't need to smell her to know how she was affected. He knew she responded to him. She had never reacted this strongly to a man. She was a little confused wondering what it was that was causing this desire for this man to just strip her right here and fuck her hard, fast without mercy. He was drawn to her, thinking to himself he had to have this woman. He stood grasping her by the elbow and moved to a booth. Ordering another round of drinks. She slides onto the bench seat her jeans digging against her clit. Panties wet, thighs hot. He slips in beside her. Wrapping an arm around her. God her body jolting. Nipples hard. Face flushing from the heat. Her girl friend came over and asked her to head to the bathroom with her. She looked at him and said "may she go to the bathroom please?"

What the hell? She was asking permission? His lips lifted in this smile that said He was pleased.

He whispered in her ear "of course."

Her friend was yammering questions so fast.

"Who is he?" she said. "Why did you ask to go to the bathroom?" "What the hell are you doing?"

She said "god I don't know." "Something about him." "He is driving me nuts." "Am feeling things I never thought possible." "He is so strong in manner, commanding, quiet yet loud, tender yet forceful." "I can't describe it."

Her girlfriend laughed as she stammered over all these confessions. "You go for it girlfriend."

Laughing they returned to the bar area. He stood and she slid into the booth beside him once more. He began talking about sex. Seems she had affected him somehow as well. The conversation changed to life's issues like her viewpoint on equal rights. She told him how she always thought she was born in the wrong era. She was more a the man handles things and the woman is raising the children, cleaning the house and pleasing the man. His smile made her tremble.

Suddenly her pager went off. She grabbed it and looked at the number. It was the married man she was seeing. Calling her from work.

She whispered "I have to take this."

He stood and let her out of the booth and she went to return the call. Her boyfriend was livid that she was out with the girls. How dare she be at a bar. She hung up with tears pricking her eyes. Returning to the booth, sliding onto the seat once more.

He looked at her with this piercing gaze. Heart skipping beats at his gaze. Her pager was beeping again. Hands reaching for it and his covering hers taking it from her.

Whispering in her ear, "no."

Emerald eyes widened as shivers of heat flashed through her. Releasing the beeper to his hand. They continued talking. She felt his hand slide between her knees, softly stroking the inner thigh. Up and down slowly, non threatening yet oh so commanding. She was lost in his touch. Nothing like this had ever happened to her. Her clit was throbbing so bad, jeans felt wet against her pussy. His hand moving up higher, heart racing. Gasping at his boldness. Moving to stop his hand.

Hearing that voice again simply "no."

She stopped amazed that she was listening to him. Unsure of what was happening to her why was she listening to him. No one could see his hand as it moved to unbutton her jeans. Her hand moved to stop his again.

This time he whispered in her ear "stop me again and you will not like the consequences."

She was startled. What the hell. But oh god the incredible lust that slammed through her. His voice firm, husky barely a whisper. His hand never moving past mid thigh just slow stroking. Driving her crazy. Her friends came to the table. He continued massaging her thigh. None could see but she felt as though all could smell her. They were leaving. She looked at Him. He nodded and for some reason she knew what He wanted.

She made sure her friends were safe to drive. Said her goodbyes and returned to Him at the booth. He stood towering over her. His aura commanding. The strength emanated from Him. Grasping her arm the heat once more building within. Leading them out of the bar and to his car. He opened the door she slid onto the soft leather seats. The masculine smell of him caused even more wetness to gather between creamy thighs. He drove the car effortlessly as His hand rubbed her cheek reassuringly. Her mind a frenzy thinking she must be nuts. How could she be in this car with this man who she just met.

Something drew her to him something exciting. She heard the pager going off again. Then abruptly stopping as she figured he turned it off. The road dark. The music sensual, pulsating, decadent. He pulled into a driveway. A huge house sat lit up at the end. It was breathtaking. Beautiful. She stepped out of the car and immediately felt His hand at the small of her back. Guiding her towards the house. Stopping at the door her heart was pounding. Her hands shaking as He opened the door and moved inside. Hearing the click as the lock was turned.

A jolt of fear suddenly gripped her. He leaned forward hands cupping her cheeks and presses His lips to hers softly. The fear quickly replaced by a fire so hot it actually made her wonder if she had a fever. His kiss deepening. Tongue rolling gently across hers, suckling, teeth nibbling the lower lip. Her tongue responding to His every move.

Knees begin to feel weak. Pushing her against the wall his knee pushing her thighs apart. Her hot pussy resting on His thigh. Every movement of his leg causing her clit to rub back and forth. His hands pulling on the scoop neck lifting arms high above her curly flames breaking the kiss long enough to remove the shirt. Then her bra. Suddenly the globes of ivory free the nipples hard as pebbles aching. Feeling His eyes rest there. Watching as His lips part leaning forward the warmth of His tongue caressing the aching bud. Moaning softly fingers run through His hair. Suddenly the most searing heat gripped the taut bud. Crying out as clit throbs the moisture building. His teeth tug on the swollen rose tip. His head lifts looking into her emerald eyes seeing the burning desire. Kissing her again hard. Opening to Him. Surrendering something of herself to Him. The feelings so intense they bring tears to her eyes.

Guiding her up the long stair case. Moving into a room. A huge four poster bed setting there. Her eyes glazed from lust search the room. Startled by the decorum. Flat paddles hang on the wall. A few crops and a whip. Thinking He must ride horses. Seeing a hook hanging from the ceiling just within reach. Still not really wondering anything. He stands at the door watching her. He moves with quiet ease picking something off the wall and she continues to look around. Moving to sit on the stool softly His voice calls to her. She turns and moves into His arms. His fingers unbuttoning the jeans feeling them slide down the legs. Stepping out of the boots then the jeans. His lips touching hers as His hands grip her ass. Squeezing softly then harder. His knee between her now jean less thighs. Yes He likes how this girl responds. She is very hot. Very pliant.

Suddenly she finds herself across His thighs. Her ass up with the way He positions her. His hands squeeze her cheeks. God rubbing against His thigh her ass being a highly erogenous zone for her. Suddenly a sharp crack is heard and a light sting burns against her ass. Screaming out her hips jerk her clit rubbing against His jeans. The rough texture torturing. Another crack and sting and another. Waiting between each one for her excitement to build. Crack again and again. Taking His time. Watching her writhe. Tears fill her eyes but the fire nothing like this had ever coursed through her body. Moving against His jeans her moisture coating Him. Feeling the spasms rip through her as He smacks her ass one last time. Crying out as she cums hard. Panting, tears stream softly, heart pounding hard.

He stands her up His smile brilliant. Kissing her tears. God how she responded He could tell she had never done this before. His need was beginning to hurt Him. Her grinding on His thigh was nearly killing Him. Ripping her panties off bending her over the bed railing. His hands undoing His own jeans at the same time. His cock spilling free purple, hard, pulsating. Guiding it to the overly wet pussy. Feeling her thighs part for Him. Oh Yes this girl is ready for Him. Smiling as He slams full force into her tight wet cunt. Crying out as He fills her, opening to Him but tight. Pushing back against Him as He takes her. Pounding in and out. His hands reaching up grasping her nipples using them to help pull Him into her deeper. The pressure building deep within her. Her clit throbbing aching. Again needing to release. His fingers pinching the swollen rose buds hard. Pulling, then releasing one as His hand suddenly smacks her already red ass once more. Crying out bucking back against Him moving hard as He smacks again.

Again faster, harder, grinding. Writhing against Him. "Please fuck me harder" she cried out.

Yes He was pleased she was just as He thought a slut. Wonder if she knows it yet. Feeling His cock being squeezed. Her red hot ass against His hand. Suddenly exploding deep inside her. Feeling her own spasms rip through her as her cries are buried into the quilt. Moving quickly in and out making sure to spill all of Him into her. Her juices coating His cock. Rubbing her tortured ass as He pulls His wet cock out of her.

Lifting her from over the railing. Kissing her deeply slowly applying pressure against her shoulders. Watching as confusion dawns but increasing the pressure until she finally goes to her knees in front of Him. His cock brushing her cheek. Her tongue immediately delving out licking up and down the hard length. His hands gripping her hair. Tasting herself mixed with Him. His foot between her legs wiggling His toe against her clit as she takes His cock deep in her throat. His own heart racing as her mouth greedy for Him. Suckling hard in and out. Her hips grinding against His toe. Hand stroking His shaft. Her mind racing thinking oh my god have never felt this hot. Like an awakening. Suddenly her mouth full of His essence. Exploding into her throat. Swallowing every drop as He pumps her face. His hands holding her head very still. Letting His cock slide out. Licking Him clean. He pulls her to her feet. Leading her to the bathroom where they begin to shower...

niyahlove all rights reserved

niyah2
niyah2
5 Followers