Elaine

Story Info
Elaine gets the spanking she deserves.
2k words
3.97
64k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PDumbledore
PDumbledore
395 Followers

This story idea was passed on to me from Greene14. I thank you for the help and for proofreading. I hope to work with you again in the future. As for you the reader, I hope that you enjoy the story, find it arousing and fun to read.

* * * * *

Elaine didn't know why she invited them over. Her husband, Bill, was out of town for the weekend on business, the kids were at their grandparents, and she was lonely.

After calling her best friend Cathy to come over that evening for some drinks, she had then called Karen and Audrey, and invited them also. She got along good with Karen. Her husband Chris was a friend of Bill's and they were away together with work. Elaine however hadn't talked with Audrey since the BBQ they hosted some weeks ago, so she was hoping that they could catch up on gossip.

Elaine, in her early 30's, still had somewhat of an attractive figure, but the kids and age put a little weight on her. One thing that Bill enjoyed though was that having kids changed her breast measurement from 36B to 42B. She often wondered why men always like a female's breast size. Her and Bill had a good sex life, but he always had a thing for her breasts.

The first one to arrive was Cathy. Also in her early 30's, a couple of inches taller than Elaine, and beautiful. Having kids also affect her figure a little, but she was still an attractive and sexy woman. She was a lively character who is loud and friendly, although when discussing sex, she would turn quiet and be very shy. Elaine gave her a hug and invited her in.

"Cathy, I hope you don't mind, but I invited Karen and Audrey over also," Elaine told her as they walked toward the kitchen.

"I don't mind at all Elaine. They more the merrier as they say."

"Good. I am having a glass of white wine, would you like one?"

"Yes, please."

"How are the kids doing?" Elaine asked her.

"Well, Janice's tonsils are going to have to come out, and Petey will need braces in a few years. When they came out with that study a few years ago, saying that a parent will spend roughly a million dollars on their child from the time they are born to the time they turn 18, I really believe that."

"Well, let's hope that we don't have any more," Elaine told her laughing.

"How are Little Bill and Renee doing?" Cathy asked.

"They are growing, and starting to be a handful. Bill will start Little League Ball soon, and Renee wants dance."

Not long after Elaine and Cathy started talking, Karen and Audrey arrived together.

Karen, the youngest at 26, is attractive with long brown hair and light highlights. Audrey, at 29, had average looks and had dyed her blonde.

After white wine was served all around, everyone settled in the living room and started talking and gossiping. The first bottle of wine was finished and a second one opened. All the ladies were starting to open up, and discussing everything from jobs to their sex lives. When the second bottle was just about done, Elaine had to excuse herself to go to the bathroom.

"Excuse me ladies, but I have to go pee."

"What's wrong Elaine? The wine getting to you," Karen asked while laughing.

When Elaine left the room, Cathy, Karen and Audrey continued talking.

Karen had sat her fit body onto the sofa, sitting Indian style. She kept her body in shape by taking aerobics twice a week. Audrey had chosen the recliner to sit in. She was a bit over weight, but had promised herself to lose it.

"So tell me Cathy, what one sexual fantasy do you have that no ones knows about?" Audrey asked her.

Cathy's face turned a crimson red from embarrassment. "Well …. I have always had a thing about administering spankings. I think they are fun and erotic," she shyly replied.

Karen and Audrey looked at each other, and then burst out laughing. Cathy saw their reactions, and then joined in herself.

When Elaine came back into the room, she wanted to know what was so funny.

Wiping the tears from her eyes Audrey told her it was nothing, and that she had a question to ask.

"Ask away."

"How would you feel about receiving spankings from someone?"

" I would love to have someone give me a mild spanking."

Karen and Audrey looked at each other again, and a silent message passed between the two.

"Well in that case then, how about letting Cathy give you a spanking since she likes to administer them and you like receiving them?" Audrey told her.

"No, no, no. You misunderstood me. I wouldn't mind a sexy man giving me a spanking, not a female," Elaine protested.

"Oh, come on Elaine. It will just be some fun between us ladies," Audrey told her.

"Yes! Come on Elaine, it will just be between us," Karen threw in.

"No, no, no."

The white wine kept flowing and then a third bottle was opened. By this time all four ladies had a real good buzz going. Then the issue of sexual fantasies where discussed again.

"Elaine, are you sure you don't want to receive a spanking?" Audrey asked her again.

"I told you no," Elaine told her defensively.

"Oh, don't be a spoil sport Elaine, it will be fun," Karen told her.

"It seems to me that you are scared," Audrey said.

"I am not scared," Karen angrily told her.

"Then show us that you are not scared by doing it then," Karen persisted. "You will do it won't you Cathy?"

Cathy hesitated, and looked down at the carpet.

"Oh Cathy, come on. I can tell this is something that you would like to do. Admit it," Audrey told her.

"I know you want to," Karen said. "So tell us you will."

"Well …. If she wants to I will, but if she doesn't, I will understand," Cathy told them shyly.

"That does it then," said Audrey. She got up and moved to the side of the dining table at the other side of the room.

"Elaine, get over here and get over this table." Although she was smiling, Audrey was telling, not asking her.

Elaine stayed where she was and remained quiet. Staring at Audrey, she was a little frightened now.

"See, you are scared," Karen told her in a mocking voice.

Elaine looked at both Audrey and Karen, and still did not say anything. Did she want to go through with this? Deep down, it was getting her excited, but the tone in Audrey and Karen's voice had her feeling like she was being pressured.

"I can tell you want to do it, so get over here," Audrey bullied her.

"Go over there Elaine," Karen pressured her.

"Now Elaine," Audrey said with an edge to her voice.

Elaine stayed where she was and thought for a few seconds. In a reluctant voice she told them.

"Ok, I will do it under one condition. It will remain between the four of us and no one, especially Bill, will know about it."

"Ok, lets get this done with. I can't wait to see this," Karen told them as she walked to the table.

"Come on then, get over here," Audrey commanded Elaine.

Elaine still hesitated.

"NOW," Commanded Audrey in a loud voice.

Elaine got up and walked over the table to lean over it.

"Oh no you don't, drop the jeans," Audrey explained as she slapped Elaine on her ass.

"Now listen ….," Elaine started to protest.

"Drop your pants Elaine, or I will tell everyone about Chris," Karen told her.

Elaine looked at her with a surprise look on her face, and then very slowly she unbuttoned her jeans and stepped out of them. Leaning halfway on the table with her feet on the floor, Cathy, Karen and Audrey could see the lacy black panties she had on.

"These have to go also," Audrey said as she slapped her on the ass, and then pulled her panties down. Then she walked around so that she was in front of Elaine. "You may start any time you would like Cathy," she told her.

Cathy lightly rubbed one ass check and then she lightly spanked her.

"Harder Cathy," Karen told her from the side.

Cathy hit her harder this time, and they all could hear Elaine moan. Cathy spanked her a few more times on one ass cheek, and then started on the other. By this time Elaine was really moaning and moving around on the table.

"Can I have a go at it?" Karen asked.

Cathy stepped aside, and Karen walked up. Karen massaged Elaine's ass cheek lightly, and then she spanked her. Massage, spank, massage, spank. Each time Karen would spank Elaine, she would hit her harder and harder. Then she started to talk to Elaine.

"You know," spank, " I really enjoy," massage, "doing this." Spank, "I can vent," massage, "my anger," spank, "from when," massage, "you fucked," spank, "Chris," massage, "before we got married." Spank.

By the time Cathy was done, Elaine was silently crying. She was humiliated by what they were doing, but at the same time she was enjoying it. Elaine felt the table under her getting wet from her juices.

"My turn," Audrey said, and they switched positions.

Spank, "Damn this," massage, "feels good." Spank, " I can," massage, "vent my," spank, "anger from," massage, "the damn BBQ."

Audrey was going to spank her one last time, when she felt a hand grab her when she had her arm cocked to swing. Turning, she saw her husband Steve who had walked in to get her. He motioned to her to be quiet, and then he dropped his pants and got behind Elaine. When Elaine felt a strange hand rub her pussy she looked back.

"What is this?" She said as she started to rise up.

Audrey had walked around the table again, and her and Karen grabbed Elaine's arms and held her down. Elaine felt Steve's hand replaced by his cock, and then he slammed into her. Screaming, she started to cry again, as Steve fucked her from behind. The crying then turned to moans. After what seemed like forever to Elaine, Steve pulled his cock out, and placed it at her rectum. Elaine didn't like anal sex, so she tightened up her muscles so that he could not penetrate her. Feeling a slap on her ass, Elaine relaxed for just a second. That second was all that Steve needed; he pushed cock in past the head. Trying to tighten her ass muscles up again to push him out, Elaine felt another slap, and Steve went in another inch. This went on till his dick was buried all the way in her, and then Steve started to fuck her ass, and her silent cries turned into moans again.

Elaine felt Steve fucking her ass faster and faster. Then she felt his dick swell up in her, and he slammed into her one last time and started to fill her ass with his cum. As soon as Elaine felt the first shot, she started to shake with her own orgasm. Then she felt him pull out, and his cum ran out her ass to join the juices on the table.

Elaine heard them walk out and leave the house. She thought she was alone, till she felt hands on her. Cathy was still there, and helped her to the shower, and then to bed.

"I am sorry Elaine, I didn't know," and then Cathy was gone.

Elaine cried herself to sleep.

* * * * *

I would greatly appreciate your feedback. I work a full time job in addition to writing and everyone who writes knows that writing stories takes a lot of time, effort and thought. I personally do it because I love to write and the idea of people enjoying what I have written. Also, if you would be kind enough to vote, then give it a five if you enjoyed it.

PDumbledore
PDumbledore
395 Followers