One Sister's Confession

Story Info
An open letter from a sister.
3.5k words
4.44
170.9k
23
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ANNE240
ANNE240
1,419 Followers

I came across this site just a few weeks ago. Before that, I would have never even been remotely interested in what goes on here. Not that I’m not interested in sex, but I don’t spend all that much time thinking about it. If I had seen this kind of thing before, I would have just assumed everyone here to be lonely perverts who couldn’t get sex on their own, so they have to write about it. I would have never been interested in anything like this.

I came here by accident, but curiosity got the better of me, and I started to read some of the stories. Even as I’m writing this, I still can’t believe what I’m doing. I was almost appalled by the topics of stories as I scrolled through them, but given what I’m about to share, I guess I was just more surprised that I wasn’t alone in what I was thinking.

I guess this is actually what I was looking for, but it just wasn’t the forum I was expecting. Even as I read through all the stories, I still don’t see what the attraction is. Do people actually get off on this stuff? I mean, pictures and stuff I guess I understand, but this? It just seems a little weird to me that people sit in front of their computers, pleasuring themselves to this. I was also amazed at the amount of stories in this particular subject. I would have never imagined, in my wildest dreams that there would be people out there who actually thought about this, let alone partake in it. A few weeks ago, I was in the popular opinion that this kind of thing was left to inbred hillbillies, and no normal person would even think about such a thing.

For days I scrolled through endless pay-sites and other perverted crap, trying to seek out advice on the subject, hoping that somewhere, somebody could help me, or us. The more disturbing images of young boys and girls with old men and women that I scrolled through, the more disgusted I got, until I came here. Days of looking at this stuff had me wondering what was on people’s minds.

So if this is so disturbing to me, what was I doing looking at all this stuff? I was looking for help, or advice, anything to justify what had happened, but all I got was staged pornography, until I found this. Like I said, it wasn’t really what I was looking for, but at least it was real. I don’t mean the stories are real, but they were written by real people, and not somebody looking to make a quick buck on some poor slob’s perverted fantasies. The only real “saving grace” was the amount of people, men and women, who seemed to think about this kind of thing. At least it made me feel as if I wasn’t a freak. Well, maybe I am, but at least I’m not alone, and somehow that makes me feel a little better. Then I got to thinking that maybe if I share my story, somehow that would help me feel as if what happened could be justified. I don’t think it will, but at this point I’m willing to try anything. I guess if you can’t beat ‘em…

Okay, so here it goes…

It was a few weeks ago on a Friday night, and I didn’t feel like doing much of anything, but “vegging out” on the couch. I threw on a pair of shorts and a T-shirt, only to find when I got to the couch, my sister obviously had the same idea.

My sister and I get along well, now that we’re older anyway. I guess that’s typical of sisters, and we’re really no exception to the natural order of things. At least we weren’t until that night. Anyway, we had no problem hanging out together, and it wasn’t out of the ordinary for us to do so. We are both very social, and often run in the same circles of people. That’s not to say we’re always together, but you know what I’m saying. Basically we have, or had a very “normal” sibling relationship. Reading through some of these stories, people insinuate that there was always some sort of sexual tension or attraction between siblings growing up. I can safely say that was absolutely never the case with my sister and I. I mean, she’s a pretty girl, but she’s my sister, and I never would have ever thought of anything like that. The thought of it for either of us would have just been inconceivable, at very least.

Anyway, we were both on the couch watching a movie. My head was at one end and hers at the other. We shared a big crochet blanket between us. She was wearing sweatpants, a shirt and socks, and her hair was pulled back in a clip, just incase that’s relevant. In other words, there was nothing remotely sexual about the situation. It was all pretty standard.

We hung out for a while, just watching the movie and being normal. Every now and again we would shift our positions, trying to remain comfortable, but basically my feet were behind her back, and hers in front of me. After a while our legs were kind of entangled together, but I was really too involved in the movie to even notice. Besides, it was still nothing that I would consider out of the ordinary, so I didn’t really give it any thought.

It was about an hour or so later that my attention was suddenly averted from the movie. I think I was somewhere between sleep when I realized that my foot was nuzzled tightly in my sister’s crotch, and hers in mine. This, of course was not intentional, and I don’t think that either of us had even realized it. The only thing that made me even realize it was the steady pressure on my toes. As my mind began to focus more on what was happening, I noticed the heat growing between her legs, and could have sworn that she was even a little wet. I also noticed that I was feeling the same way. I glanced in her direction, and I could see that her eyes were closed, confirming that she was most likely not aware of what was happening.

I could feel her womanhood through her clothes on my bare foot, and without giving it another thought, I tried to pull myself away from her. My toes curled as I tried to pull my foot out from between her closed legs, and pressed harder into her. At the same time. Her foot pressed harder into me. Her hips pushed forward into my foot, making it harder for me to get away from her. I glanced back at her face, and her expression hadn’t changed, leading me to believe she was asleep. The more I wiggled my foot, trying to free it from her grip, the harder she squeezed her legs together and pressed herself into me. I could actually feel her rubbing herself against my toes, and I could fell her pressing her foot into me. I couldn’t believe what was happening, and at the same time, her foot was stimulating me as well. I had to stop this.

I tried to sit up so I could get better leverage to pull my foot from her grip, when she started intentionally wiggling her toes into my crotch. Her toe massaged my stiffening clitoris and sent a jolt through my body, causing me to grab onto her foot. I slid back into my original position, and to my dismay, I let out a small groan of approval as her toes continued to stimulate my clit.

Her hips were now moving steadily against my toes, and her foot was working on me, bringing me to orgasm. She began to moan, and it became obvious what was happening. I held her foot in my hand, originally intending to move it, but for some reason, I held her steady as her toes continued to massage me. I began to react to her probing toes, and returned the favor to her. She moaned loudly once again, and my head fell back on the arm of the couch. I was completely giving in to my impending orgasm. I felt my sister sit herself up slightly, and her foot job became more intentional on my aching clit. She grabbed on to my bare foot, sliding it higher on herself, moaning her approval as I must have made better contact to her. There was no doubt she was awake now, and I didn’t care. My orgasm was building, and It was too late to stop.

Our hips were pumping as we held each other’s foot against ourselves. We were both close to orgasm, and we wiggled our toes against one another, coaxing the inevitable. Suddenly, I could feel her pussy contracting against my foot. She let out this low, deep moan, and her body seemed to stop moving. I felt her muscles pounding against my foot as a rush of warm wetness soaked my toes.

Suddenly, my own orgasm gripped my body, and I felt as if I couldn’t speak. I had never experienced anything so powerful, and if I had the ability to reason at that moment, I may have been scared at the complete lack of control over my own body. I could feel this warm gush of fluids emerge from between my legs, and my whole body shook. I could feel myself being jostled around as my sister’s spastic movements shook my body. It was unlike anything I could have ever imagined as my body convulsed with pleasure. I’m still not sure of what it was exactly that I had experienced. This was unlike any orgasm I’ve ever felt. My body was locked up, as though I was being electrocuted, as this immense pleasure coursed through me. It lasted for several minutes, and felt as though it would never end. One after the other, this intense pounding pleasure gripped my body, until it finally vanished, leaving my whole body twitching uncontrollably. Even after it passed, I still felt as if it wasn’t finished, and I felt as though I was on the verge of yet another orgasm.

Our eyes never made contact as our bodies tried to recover from what we had experienced. I had almost forgotten that I wasn’t alone until my sister hurried passed me. I didn’t even feel her move away from me. My pussy still burned as though I needed release, and my fingers immediately went down my shorts. My shorts were absolutely soaked through, and it was as if a gallon of cum had escaped my body. Everything below my waist was soaked, and my fingers glided over my still throbbing clit with ease. It was so big and hard, and I never felt myself like that before. It was almost foreign to me, but I was too far gone to care. My fingers pressed against my swollen gland, and I immediately shook with another orgasm, this time returning me back to reality. My moans of pleasure turned to sobs as my eyes filled with tears. I lay on the couch with my hand down my pants, sobbing hysterically as the reality of what just happened ripped through my conscience.

I didn’t move for what seemed like hours as I cried hysterically at what just happened. Finally the shame of what I just did hit me, and I tried to get as far away from where it all happened as fast as I could. I somehow made my way to my room and fell on my bed. It was as though every bit of energy was drained from my body, and it took everything I had just to make the ten-foot walk to my room. I was numb, and I couldn’t feel any part of my body, except my swollen sex. It seemed as though everything was five-times bigger. I think I must have passed out as soon as I hit my pillow. The only comforting thought that went through my mind was that whatever guilt or shame I was feeling my sister was sure to be feeling too, and at least I wasn’t alone. I don’t know why that made me feel any better, but somehow it did.

The next few days, my sister and I avoided each other like the plague. There was no way I could face her, and I was sure she was feeling the same thing. I had so many things going through my head, that I couldn’t focus on just one of them long enough to sort them out. I was disgusted by our actions, and was sure that our relationship had been completely destroyed from that moment on. After all, there was no way we could face each other again.

The other thing that was disturbing me was how powerful my feelings were. Every time I thought of her, my stomach fluttered, and it terrified me. What did it mean? Was it nausea or elation? I kept reflecting on the feelings I had experienced, and how I never felt anything so powerful, so wonderful in my whole life. Was it just a freak thing, or was it my sister that caused them? I questioned my sexuality, and my feelings for my sister until I felt like I was on the brink of insanity. What scared me the most was that the only person who could understand, the only person who I could talk to about it was the one person I couldn’t bear to face. I actually had to laugh at the irony when that realization crashed onto me.

I knew I couldn’t let another day pass without facing up to what had gone on between us. I tried to rationalize the whole thing by diminishing what had happened. It was so stupid when I thought about what had actually happened, and I couldn’t believe that it was causing me so much distress. I wondered if my sister was even thinking any of this. Maybe to her it was no big deal, and I was agonizing over this all alone. I needed to know.

Just as I was getting up enough courage to seek her out, there was a knock at my door. I opened it up to find my sister there, looking down at the floor. It was almost disturbing o see her in the state that she was in. I had never once seen her like this, and it frightened me a little. She was my big sister still, but something was different, and I’m sure she sensed it too. Without a word I grabbed her arm and pulled her into my room, closing the door behind her.

We just stood there without speaking for several minutes. She was still looking straight at the floor, holding her arms tightly around her body. Her normally beautiful hair hung straggled around her as she stared at her feet. She looked like I felt, and it was obvious that we had been thinking the exact same things.

I opened my mouth to speak, still unsure of what I was going to say when her body started to shake and I heard her sniff. It became apparent that she was crying. Just as I moved closer to her, she fell into me, sobbing hysterically. We held on to each other and cried. I hated to admit it, but it was probably the closest we’d ever been at that moment. Even though it was pain and confusion that we were both feeling, it was somehow beautiful. Her body was comforting next to mine, and as we cried together, it was as If we were helping each other. It made me feel as though everything was okay. At least, everything that had happened was okay. Now the only question was where we were going to go from here. I don’t think either one of us could have answered that question, or predicted the answer. We silently agreed to see where we wound up.

Her head rested on my shoulder, and mine on hers. I felt her warm tears soaking through my T-shirt, and it sent chills through my body. I suddenly became aware of her body pressed against mine. Our thin T-shirts were the only thing between us, and I could imagine her nakedness against mine, so much so that I could almost feel it. Something about that thought stirred something inside me.

She left my room without either one of us speaking a word, but somehow, I felt better, as I’m sure she did as well. We could just forget the whole thing ever happened, and maybe we could get away with that.

That night, I was in bed, watching television in my own room. I wasn’t really paying any attention to it, but I was too tired to do anything else. I wasn’t really thinking about anything, enjoying the rest my mind was getting after it had been in overdrive for the past few days. Just as I was dozing off, there was a knock at my door again. I called for whoever it was to come in. It was just my mother, seeing if everything was okay. Obviously mine and my sister’s recent behavior had not gone unnoticed by her, and she was trying to find out what was wrong. I told her that I just wasn’t feeling well. She mumbled something about my sister’s similar condition, and how there must be something going around. Obviously she had already questioned her and she gave my mom the same excuse. I knew that she was just trying to make sure everything was alright between us in her interest to keep harmony in the family. I assured her that we were okay, and she seemed to accept it. She asked if I wanted to join her and my father for dinner and maybe a movie, but I declined. Apparently, so had my sister. She told me to get some rest, and she’d see me later.

I heard them leave, and shortly after there was yet another knock at my door. It could only be one person, so I called for her to come in. She walked into my room and sat down at the foot of my bed. She asked about mom’s line of questioning, confirming to me that she had indeed received the same treatment. It really wasn’t important, but it was nice that we were talking, seemingly without any weirdness between us. At least I was drawing that conclusion until my sister changed the subject.

She lay herself next to me on the bed and put her hand on mine. I felt myself shake nervously at her touch. Kind of like when someone tells you to remain still, and you feel your body moving, just because you’re more aware of it. I held my breath, and avoided looking at her as she spoke. I was more aware of her body next to mine, and her hand touching mine that I wasn’t paying any attention to what she was saying. Suddenly, without warning, she kissed me. Not like a sisterly kiss, but an intimate kiss. Without thinking, as if it were a natural reaction, I kissed her back. It was passionate. Tender and loving, and probably the best kiss I had ever felt. Within minutes she was in my bed, and our hands were grabbing for each other, pulling clothes off as we kissed like two lovers.

It was almost as if I was dreaming as we touched and tasted each other. It was the first time that I had ever truly made love. Neither one of us had ever even considered sex with another woman before, but it happened naturally. We seemed to know exactly what to do, and it was the most perfect thing ever. There was no awkwardness, no shame or guilt, just love. It was incredible. We experienced sexual pleasures beyond what we had previously experienced. Whatever was happening between us was beyond anything I could have imagined, and after that night, there is no way we can ever go back to the way things were.

So that’s how I wound up here. I need to know where we are headed from here. How can this work? My sister is now my lover, and it’s the most intense thing I have ever experienced. So maybe we are sick and perverted, but were happy. I guess no one really has the answers, so we’ll just have to see where this goes. After writing this, I’ve realized that it doesn’t matter anyway, as long as we are together. I guess I should never judge anyone for what they are thinking, because you never know when you’ll find yourself in the same situation!

ANNE240
ANNE240
1,419 Followers