False ID

Story Info
A bored wife assumes a sluttier persona.
2.2k words
4.3
186.1k
40
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kathy B
Kathy B
85 Followers

The usual disclaimers apply. If you are underage, read a comic book. If you don't approve, read The National Review. Otherwise, enjoy.

*****

I'm your basic mother, wife and career woman. Pretty much in that order, too. My kids come first, then my husband Brian, then my job. My own needs were ranked a distant fourth, about even with doing housework and regular visits to the dentist.

Pretty gloomy, huh? Actually, for most of my marriage I didn't mind. I ranked things in that order because I wanted to. Nobody forced me. The kids were happy, Brian was happy, I was happy.

Until about three years ago. That's when I looked in the mirror and realized I was approaching forty and I still hadn't experienced much of life. We don't travel a lot, our tastes are simple and Brian was the only man I'd ever made love with. I decided I needed to live a little before I got too old to enjoy it.

I lost weight, got back in shape and rediscovered my sex drive. I had no plans to cheat on Brian but I wanted to rekindle the lust in our marriage. Fat chance. Smokey the Bear would have been proud; that fire was OUT. Brian never even noticed my sexier clothes and any attempts I made to spice up our sex life fell flat.

After humiliating myself a few times with silly clothes, chocolate syrup and one memorable evening out in the garage that nearly required a hospital visit, I gave up trying to arouse him. He liked plain vanilla sex, once a week, nothing else. I retreated into the bedroom to masturbate with fantasy lovers.

It worked for a while but then I just started getting hornier. The more I tried to masturbate and fantasize, the more I thought about everything I was missing. I got more and more frustrated. The kids knew something was wrong, Brian knew something was wrong, but we didn't talk about it. How do you tell your husband that his cock isn't enough any more?

Finally, I sat down and told him I thought we needed to separate for a while. I didn't tell him the truth, I just said I thought I needed some time to myself. Once he got over the shock, he actually took it pretty well; I think he must have known I was unhappy. We agreed to wait until summer, after school was over.

Apparently Brian thought about it and figured out that the only thing wrong with our marriage was my overactive libido. Two months after we agreed to separate, he came to me.

"Kathy, do you remember Connie Sutherland?"

"What about it?" I asked, not sure why he was asking. 'Connie Sutherland' was the name on a fake ID that I used when I was in college. I was almost a year younger than everyone else so I used it to be able to go places with my friends. I threw the ID away on my eighteenth birthday.

"I've been thinking. I know you haven't seen her in a while, but do you think you could give her a call? I was telling one of my vendors about her and he said he'd love to go out with her. I think she'd like him, too."

I had no clue what Brian was talking about. 'Connie Sutherland' was just a name, not a real person. "Brian, I don't..."

"I know what you're going to say, honey. You haven't seen Connie since college and you don't know if she'd even be interested. I did some checking, though. From what I hear, she could use a date. I think she's horny." He grinned.

Dense me, I finally figured out what he was saying. "Is this some kind of joke?"

"Not at all. Jack Holgren and I were talking today and I just think he'd be perfect for Connie. He's handsome, witty and a lot of fun. When I described Connie, he got really excited. I think they'd have a great time together. I promised him I'd set him up with her," he finished.

I was in shock. I couldn't believe it. My husband wanted me to go out with another guy! "Brian, are you sure this is a good idea?. I mean, we're already having problems." "I think it's just what everybody needs, Kathy. What do you think?"

Stunned, I nodded. "Ok."

"Perfect. I told Jack I was sure Connie would agree. I made arrangements for him to meet her at Fiddler's bar at eight. Why don't you take a shower and get ready." Before I knew what was happening, Brian herded me into the bathroom.

While I showered, I tried to decide if I should go through with this. Brian was willing to let me go out with another guy but he wanted me to pretend to be someone else. Well, our marriage was almost shot anyway. What difference did it make? Besides, if I didn't like the guy I could always bail out.

When I got out of the shower, Brian had already laid out one of my best outfits, not super sexy but low cut. I quickly dressed, opting at the last minute for heels rather than flats. As I came down the stairs, my son asked where I was going. I started to stammer but Brian interrupted.

"A friend of Mommy's has a date tonight and your mother is babysitting for her."

"Why are you dressed up?" quizzed my daughter Ashley.

"After her friend gets home, she and Mommy might stop for a drink," Brian smoothly replied. Satisfied, the kids went on their way. Brian gave me a big grin and herded me out the door.

I got to the bar and was surprised to discover that Jack was a tall, well-built black man about five years my junior. I was nervous but he immediately put me at ease, smiling and shaking my hand.

Dinner went quickly. I constructed a life for 'Connie,' close enough to my own to remember the lies, but with a few extra flairs. Jack was very attentive and I realized at the end of the meal that Brian was right; I was very attracted to him.

After dinner, we sat in the bar for a couple of hours, chatting and dancing a little. I had a great time, better than I'd had in years. Despite my attraction to him, I still didn't know what to make of the whole situation so I gently refused when he asked me back to his apartment. He walked me to my car and we kissed for a few minutes, Jack's body pressing me back against the door. I let his hands roam freely over my breasts as he pressed his erection against me. I could feel myself getting wetter and wetter as Jack drove his tongue into my mouth and squeezed my nipples through my dress. When he pulled back I was gasping for air.

Finally we said goodbye, setting a date for the following week, and I hurried home. The house was dark but Brian turned over as soon as I got into bed. "Well, do you think she liked him?"

I smiled in the dark. "Yes, I think she did. You never told me he was black. Why did you choose him?"

"I know Connie," Jack replied. "I think she needs a chance to cut loose. I'm just trying to help."

I hugged him in the darkness. "Thank you," I whispered in his ear.

The next night Brian told me he'd been talking to Jack. "He really likes Connie," he said. "He said she has a great body and he loves her tits. I told you they'd be perfect. He can't wait to get her in the sack."

"You talked to him about it? What did he tell you?"

"He told me everything. She was sucking on his tongue and dryhumping him, right in the parking lot! He said her tits were huge, practically falling out of her dress." Brian came up and nuzzled my neck. "He said she was really hot!"

"Is he always going to tell you about their dates?"

"You bet. I made him promise to give me the skinny before I set them up. I thought you'd have fun hearing what a slut your friend is."

The next week went fast. Brian and I were getting along really well. Every night he would talk about 'Connie,' discussing how sexy and horny she always seemed to be. All the talking made me really horny but he never initiated anything. By the time my next date with Jack rolled around, I was climbing the walls.

This time when he asked me back to his apartment, I readily agreed. We were barely inside the door when he peeled my dress off. I moaned as he hefted my breasts through my bra, then quickly pulled it out and let them swing free. He knelt and sucked on first one nipple, then the other as he worked my stockings and panties off. I gasped as I felt a thick finger push deep inside me, then pull out and stroke my clit.

I don't know if it was the arousal from cheating on Brian, the thrill of being with a black man or just great technique, but I was so horny I started thrusting my bottom onto his finger, trying to climax. He teased me, though, pulling out every time I got close. Soon I was whimpering incoherently.

When he stood up it was my turn. I stripped his shirt and ran my hands over his well-muscled chest and flat stomach. When I knelt to pull his pants down, my lips brushed his erection. I kissed it through the cloth, blowing hot breathe onto it. Finally I pulled his underwear down and got my first look at his cock. It was beautiful. The color was a rich, dark, chocolate, the head a slightly lighter shade. It was large and thick, much bigger than Brian's. Bigger even though it was semi-erect, a fat tube arcing out over a large set of testicles and down toward the floor. I slipped a hand over it and lifted it toward my mouth.

I've given Brian lots of blowjobs through the years. Birthdays, Christmas, promotions, each one often was rewarded with oral sex. I never truly enjoyed it, though. It was an obligation. I wanted to suck Jack's cock, though. I wanted to take it as deep in my mouth as I could, I wanted to feel his knees buckle as he groaned in ecstasy and I wanted to feel his nuts tighten as he pumped a load of cum into my stomach.

I did, too. I couldn't take his whole cock into my mouth, it was just too big. I settled for polishing it until it shone in the dim light, then sucking as much of it in as I could. It didn't take long for him to shudder and start pushing his cock into my mouth as I felt the underside throb. Soon a hot jet hit my tonsils, followed by several more blasts of his thick seed.

Jack never lost his erection. He pushed me down onto my back and pressed his cockhead against my cunt. I was so wet he entered me easily, bottoming out in about four strokes. He grabbed my boobs and lifted them to his lips as he started pounding me hard. His cock was so big it rubbed my clit as it slid in and out. Within minutes I had my first orgasm of the night. I was screaming and thrusting my hips up against him as he drove in deeply. After two more orgasms, I finally felt him stiffen and fill my cunt with his cum.

We eventually moved to the bed where we had sex three more times, ending with him fucking me doggie style, fucking me as hard as he could while my boobs swung wildly beneath my chest. Afterwards, I licked his cock clean.

When I got out of bed my knees were so weak I could hardly stand. I felt like I'd run a marathon. Moving slowly, I dressed and made my way home. After a long hot shower I fell into bed and was instantly asleep.

The next night, Brian could barely wait for the kids to go to bed. As soon as they were tucked in, he told me he'd spoken to Jack that day.

"I told you Connie's a slut, Kathy. Jack says he fucked her silly but she couldn't get enough. She loves his big black cock." Brian went on to describe my previous evening in complete detail. I got wet again, just hearing it. "So what does Connie think of him?"

"I think you're right. I think she needs his big cock. I think she needs a chance to be a slut," I replied, looking at him to see if he flinched.

To my relief, he grinned. "Well, she'll get that chance with Jack. He can't wait to get some more of her pussy. He promised to tell me all the details, too, so I'll let you know how it goes."

I grinned. "I can't wait to hear them."

"There's just one thing," Brian said. "Jack's afraid he might not be able to keep up with her, she's such a cockhungry whore. He's thinking of setting her up with some of her friends, too. Do you think she'd like that?"

"Are you kidding?" I asked. "I think Connie is so horny she could take on anybody he wanted."

"That's what I told him," Brian said. "You wouldn't believe some of the ideas he has for her."

Kathy B
Kathy B
85 Followers