Four Corners Society Ch. 03

Story Info
Maggie gets a lesson in integrity and humility.
8k words
4.38
32.8k
5

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/23/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maggie sat on the floor of her room. She paused to again run her hand over the new rug she’d acquired. So pleased at this gift. She received a simple chair early on in her stay but since receiving the rug she rarely sat in it.

Maggie had somewhat lost track of the days but she guessed it had been about two weeks since that amazing day. That day when Dr. Clark introduced her to a new world. That day when she’d watched Nurse Ferrell, thereafter known to her as Miss Diana, and Chen engaged in a bizarre dance of pain and pleasure. That day when she passed some unknown test and Dr. Clark had instructed those two skillful women to give her such a wonderful reward.

She had not yet been on the receiving end of any physical training. Rather, since that day her training consisted of more talks with Dr. Clark, chores, occasional specific tasks, and studying. Always the studying. Dr. Clark had given her numerous books. They ranged from self-help to basic anatomy and psychology to educational books with explicit pictures and descriptions of sexual activity. Then there was one particular book that was essentially an introduction to sado-masochism.

Each day Maggie was given very specific reading assignments. Sometimes she would be required to take a short test on the material. Other times she had to answer pre-printed questionnaires about what she’d read. The hardest for her though were when Dr. Clark required her to write essays about her readings and especially about her feelings. Maggie had become completely comfortable talking to Dr. Clark in person but for some reason, when she was alone with just her own thoughts she found it very difficult to sort through them. Not to mention get them down on paper.

So here she sat finishing up her reading for the night. She was taking notes on the pad Miss Diana had provided to her. Maggie found she was able to remember and understand things better when she both read and then wrote them down. Her eyes kept glancing to the cover of one of the explicit sex books. She’d tried to fool her own mind and pretend she’d accidentally positioned the book at the top of the stack sitting in front of her. But, in truth she’d done so deliberately.

One of the first things Miss Diana had told Maggie after that day of curious bliss, was that Dr. Clark had left very specific instructions that she was not to masturbate. Diana hadn’t explained why and Maggie was too embarrassed to ask the doctor. So for the past two or so weeks, Maggie had had no sexual relief. It was very difficult for her. She’d masturbated as long as she could remember and for a very long time Maggie had been pleasing herself practically every day. Especially at night when she used her orgasm to relieve tension and allow her to fall asleep.

As Maggie’s eyes roamed over the naked figures on the cover her mind began to stray. Then the lights went out and she once again found herself drenched in darkness. She gathered up her books on the floor and found the small table where she kept the others. She added these to the pile and by feel alone, straightened the stack. She moved to her bed, pulled back the blanket and sheet and crawled inside.

As usual, her room was very warm and Maggie pulled only the sheet atop her. She lay curled in a tight ball and stared into the dark room. Her mind lingered on her stay here at the center. It had been a month since she first came here. Her mother having brought her here because of her behavior. Maggie hadn’t craved drugs at all since coming here. Well, except for those occasions when she felt certain she would be willing dig out her front teeth with a soupspoon for just one puff of a cigarette. The drugs were far less threatening than her other actions.

Despite having a boyfriend, Maggie had begun to seek very unhealthy relationships. In fact, it was a pregnancy scare with a 40 year old married man that had forced Maggie’s mother to aggressively intervene. At nineteen, she was an adult and not legally subject to her mother’s control. So her mother had tricked her and brought her to the center.

As her mind wandered through her thoughts, Maggie felt the familiar tug in her lower belly. That silent yet obvious urging that subtly reminded her of what to do to clear her mind and bring about sleep. She tried to ignore the feeling but that became increasingly difficult. The combination of abstinence and the pages of sexual images and readings were taking their toll on her.

Soon Maggie’s mind’s eye was looking back on that day in The Garden. That deep red room with the shiny hardwood floors. She saw Chen stretched and in obvious pain. She could see Diana moving about the tiny woman, teasing her, testing her, tormenting her. She wondered what it felt like. Wondered on how Chen seemed to welcome the pain and somehow within it found pleasure. She wanted to feel that way. She knew it in the back of her mind and day by day those thoughts and feelings were edging closer to the front of her mind.

She was replaying the scene in her head. Her eyes had closed and her legs had begun to slip back and forth against one another. Her warm thighs pressed her panties tighter into her crotch. Her toenail slowly slipped down the back of her tender calf. Each time she unconsciously pressed it harder against the sensitive flesh.

Maggie stopped, opened her eyes, took a long deep breath, and tried to focus on something else. But within a few moments the snippets of sexual memory and fantasy again began to flash into her mind. Her hand cupped her T-shirt clad breast and she felt her nipple swell. Her legs moved faster and more forced. The tightly bunched panties had worked deep between her swelling lips and rubbed against her clit.

She knew she was now hopelessly lost to her own sexual urges. She knew too that she wasn’t supposed to touch herself and while that idea scared her it also excited her.

Maggie saw his handsome face, his strong back, his clenched ass as he came into Diana’s mouth. She felt his breath again on her ear and his strong hands on her neck and shoulders. Watched him as he strapped her to the chair…

She couldn’t stand it any longer. Her body ached for release. Her mind was a whirl of her sex-charged thoughts. She rolled onto her back, her legs bent sharply, her knees falling wide apart, dragging the sheet off her body. Her eyes briefly flashed open and peeked around the room. Reassured it was still dark and quiet and that she was alone. She felt devilishly naughty like she had years ago when she would sneak her private pleasures. No one would ever know and she’d just cheat this one time was her rationalization as she surrendered to her suppressed need.

Maggie’s hand left her breast and freed her hard nipple. She felt down over her stomach until her fingers found the elastic band of her panties. Her hips instinctively rose slightly in anticipation of her own touch. She snaked her hand inside her underwear and softly rubbed her bare pubic mound. While Maggie had been shaving her lips for sometime, she’d always left some hair at the top. But Diana had advised her that she was to always be completely shaven while in the center. She said it was a sign to Dr. Clark that she was completely open and exposed to him like a fresh canvas awaiting the skillful strokes of his brushes.

She loved the feeling of it. More she found she loved the sight of her completely bare pussy. It was slightly embarrassing to her yet at once naughty and fun. Her finger slipped lower and ran between her now puffy outer lips. She felt her heat and her increasing wetness. Her lips parted as she quietly eased her finger deep inside of her. She let her finger explore her inner warmth. Sliding it slowly in and out and then leaving it buried and using the tip of her finger to feel her inner pussy. She sought that spot that Chen’s supple skilled fingers had touched. That area that caused her to cum in a way she’d never known or would’ve believed possible. That region inside her that caused that incredible gush of cum to spray from her.

She didn’t want to cum that way now. It was too hard, too intense for what she needed now. But she did want to learn about this mysterious place in her body. With her legs spread so openly, the sheet pulled away from her, and her exploring hand lifting her panties, Maggie could smell her own sex. The scent always drove her harder.

She eased her slick wet finger from her folds and slowly stroked it over her swollen nub. Her mouth parted wider, behind the closed lids her eyes rolled slightly, and her hips ground. With her two middle fingers she dragged her juices up between her lips and over her clit until it too was wet. Her body demanded relief and she was more than willing to provide it.

Her fingers rubbed hard and fast at her reddened clit. That familiar touch only she could apply and in just the right way. Her thighs tightened and her toes curled. All her pent up sexual tension raced toward a quick and powerful orgasm. Her breaths came in short gasps as her ass rose from the bed. Her fingers worked harder and faster. The pleasure flooded out from her core and over her body.

As the first shots of her orgasm splintered out of her pussy and through her legs and belly, Maggie clamped her lower lip between her teeth. She was afraid she would cry out from the intensity. She began to cum in earnest, her hips rose and fell and rose again. And the harder she bit her lip, the harder and deeper she came. The pain somehow added to the sensations of pleasure.

Maggie shuddered as her orgasm subsided and a deep dull wave of pleasure rolled through her body. She moaned ever so quietly in content satisfaction. Pleased with herself to have finally released her tension. She again slipped onto her side, brought the sheet back across her body and smiled into the dark. Her body now relaxed and her mind now cleared, Maggie soon drifted into a peaceful sleep.

**************************

Some part of Maggie’s mind was aware the room was no longer dark.

“…et up Mag….”

She heard the words but couldn’t quite crawl out of her slumber to fully process them.

“Maggie! Time to get up.”

Maggie rolled up onto her elbow and squinted at the bright light. Blinking to gain focus, she found Miss Diana standing over her bed.

“It’s time to get up Maggie.”

Maggie nodded and rubbed her hand over her face, “Yes ma’am.”

“Now, Maggie. You have five minutes to get yourself into The Garden.” With that, Diana turned and left Maggie’s room.

Maggie’s eyes widened as the words sunk in and she watched the large nurse stroll to the door. Diana no longer wore the white nurses’ outfit she previously had. Ever since that special day, the former “Nurse Ferrell”, wore civilian attire. Most often blue jeans and a button down blouse. Maggie watched her full ass stretch the tight blue fabric as it disappeared out the door. Maggie found Diana a very attractive woman. She radiated a sense of sexuality that pulled Maggie into her.

The Garden… Maggie rolled the words through her mind as she quickly left her bed and began to straighten it. I’m going to The Garden again. What will it be this time? Will I again be watching? Will I be a part of it? Will he be there?” Maggie was nervous but excited.

There was no time for her normal morning shower so she quickly dragged a brush through her hair. At the same time she stripped off her white panties and white T-shirt, her standard nightclothes in the center. She hurried to the door and there, just outside it and on the floor was the neatly folded stack of clothes. Each morning they were there. A fresh pair of panties, gray T-shirt, gray sweatshirt, gray sweatpants, and white socks. Maggie dressed in a blur. She watched her fingers shake as she folded her sleepwear and headed for the door.

As she exited her room, Maggie stopped to set the folded dirty clothes in the spot where the clean ones had been left and then padded off to The Garden.

She made her way down the halls that led her to that large wooden door. She stopped and briefly recalled the amazing things she’d been exposed to on the other side of the door. Her anxiety slammed around in her belly like a swarm of butterflies. She had no idea what lay in store for her once she entered the room. Maggie took a deep breath and let it slowly out. Her hand reached up and slowly eased the heavy door open.

The first time she’d been here, when Dr. Clark had opened this door for her, the large rectangular room had been lit by dozens of candles. The golden glow had radiated off the deep red walls and glimmered in the shiny wooden floors. But she now saw only one candle burning. The little candle lit only a small circle around it before the weak light faded. The harsh light around her made it very difficult for her to peer into the darkness.

Maggie stepped inside and let the door close behind her. With the bright light shut out she blinked and tried to force her eyes to adjust. She could make out subtle shapes and shadows and realized they were the dark wrought iron candleholders scattered about the room. The small candle flickered with the subtle disturbance of the air. It was set on the floor just in front of the chair from where she had watched Diana and Chen and Dr. Clark. Where she’d sat strapped when Diana and Chen gave her that most wondrous reward.

Maggie cautiously moved toward the chair and the light. She bumped into a candleholder and jerked. Her hands flashed out and caught it. She sighed.Okay Maggie, now relax. Just relax. Go over to the candle and…

His words floated through her mind. She recalled Dr. Clark telling her that when she was summoned to The Garden she was to strip completely naked. He’d explained that everyone who entered The Garden had to fully expose themselves; physically, mentally, and emotionally. He’d said that only through time and understanding could one cover any part of themselves while in The Garden.

Maggie found herself standing between the chair and the candle and starring down into the light. She glanced back at the chair and up in the direction of the door that she could barely make out, then back to the candle.

She took a deep breath and pulled the heavy sweatshirt over her head. She folded it neatly and set it beside her foot. Then she did the same with her T-shirt. She reached behind her back and her fingers deftly unsnapped her white bra. Her youthful breasts hung firm and smooth, her nipples began to swell.

Maggie’s eyes had grown more accustomed to the dim light and she glanced up. The line of chromed-chains, the ends of which were above her head, sat silently in the neat row that spanned the width of the room. The heavy wood armoire, that conspicuous stately guardian, stood centered on the wall opposite her. It was the keeper of the many tools and implements that Maggie had only briefly been exposed to.

She lifted her leg and reached to pull a sock from her foot. As she did, Maggie’s eyes ran down the line of steel rings bolted to the floor. One ring directly beneath each length of hanging chain. And like the chains, the row of rings ran from one wall across the room to the other wall. Her mind conjured the image of Chen’s ankles being bound to the rings, her wrists bound to the chains overhead.

As she peeled off the sock and raised her other leg, she gasped and nearly fell over. She recoiled in sudden fear. Instinctively her arms shot up and covered her exposed breasts. Her eyes widened as she worked to focus on him. There in the corner stood a man. Maggie saw that he was naked, his hands crossed and covering his genitals. She shuddered slightly when she realized he was wearing a mask. Or maybe it was a hood of some kind. His entire head surrounded in black. Only his eyes and lips exposed. The tightness of the hood caused his head to look perfectly round and smooth.

She quickly glanced into the other corner and discovered another man there. Standing in the same fashion and also hooded. She looked over each shoulder and found two more men. In each of the four corners a man stood naked, hiding his genitals and wearing a tight black hood. Maggie was frightened. They at first appeared very ominous to her. Here she was half-naked surrounded by four men in hoods. But as the shock slowly eased she thought on them with more clarity.They’re all naked. And they’re hiding their dicks. These men are more like me than rapists. They look like…slaves.

At that thought Maggie became angry. The bastards had just stood there silently and watched her undressing. She felt her feisty attitude snap forward. She wanted to yell at them. Wanted to scream at them to get the fuck out of there. But Maggie held her tongue and scowled at each of them.

She was now confronted with a new dilemma. She knew she had to be naked but that would mean flashing these strange men. Maggie rolled it over in her brain.

“Well, fuck it.” Her words just a whisper. Then just as she had the night she’d first arrived at the center and Diana demanded she strip, Maggie ripped off the remainder of her clothes. Silently cussing the men and mocking them in her mind to reinforce her courage. She hurried through folding the remainder of the clothes, arranged them in the properly stacked order that she slid next to the chair and then stood with her hands on her hips. She slowly gazed at each of the men. Despite their hoods, Maggie could plainly see they watched her closely.

Then with a“humph” and a flick of her hair Maggie put her back to the armoire to face the door. She knelt and placed her bare ass on her heels and rested her palms on the tops of her naked thighs. Assuming the same position she’d seen Chen in seemed the proper thing to do.

Slowly the fire eased from Maggie’s chest. She could feel their eyes on her. Roaming over her flesh. And so she, they, waited.

Eventually, Maggie heard the door opening and she glanced up. The light in the hall had been extinguished so the door remained cloaked in darkness. Maggie was unable to make out a shape in the doorway. Slowly a dim light began to fill the room and she looked up to the ceiling. She realized there were recessed lights she hadn’t before noticed.

She looked back to the entrance. There stood Miss Diana slowly turning the dimmer-switch until the room was bathed in a faint soft light. Maggie noticed that unlike the last time she’d seen Diana in this room, the large woman remained clad in her street clothes. Her blue jeans stretched tight over her ample hips. Her black button down blouse tucked into the waist of the jeans. Maggie noticed Diana was barefoot. As her eyes scrolled upward she also noticed Diana had opened the top few buttons of her blouse. Her massive milky white breasts partially exposed. The deep crevice of her cleavage beckoned to Maggie and all who gazed upon her.

Diana closed the door and then turned to face Maggie. She had one hand on her hip, the other held her riding crop. The crop Maggie had seen redden Chen’s ass at Diana’s hand. Maggie could see something hanging off the end of the crop but couldn’t make out exactly what the item was.

“Maggie, Maggie, Maggie…” Diana slowly shook her head. Her long wavy blonde hair shuffled. Her pretty eyes seemed slightly dark.

As Diana spoke she stepped to one of the men in the corner. “I knew it Maggie. I knew it the first night you came here.” She paused just to the side of the hooded silent figure and looked back at Maggie.

“Remember? I even told you that I knew you would test me. Well, you probably don’t remember since you were so busy trying to be a tough little bitch.” Diana looked at the man who continued to stare straight ahead and cup his genitals. She raised the crop and dragged the limp item that dangled at the end over the man’s hooded face.

Maggie hadn’t moved, only her eyes followed Diana’s movements. Her breathing had quickened from nervousness as she struggled to get a feel for Diana’s tone. Her voice was soft and almost contented. But Maggie had heard that voice before and knew well it could quickly turn very harsh.