Tales of Nymphomania

Story Info
A girl loves to have sex, and does often.
1k words
3.94
43.8k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A packed sweaty stadium full of people gyrated and moshed to screaming goth metal. The singer shrieked, and below him was an orgy of violance. People slamming against eachother, crowd surfing, head banging to the music. The crowd was clad mostly in black, glistening in sweat, screaming along hoarsely or just having their eardrums burst with the sheer loudness.

Among those in a mosh pit, a tall slim girl slammed around. Her fishnet clad legs looked amazingly long in 5 inch heel leather boots, leading up to an illegally short pleated skirt. A corset styled shirt produced beautiful spilling white cleavage. She knocked into another guy, grinning. Her scarlet lips contrasted against white teeth, making her look like a seductive vampire revealing fangs. The song ended and she turned her smile at those she had been bruising. The bigger boys smiled back at her. Satisfied, she turned to a guy who had been in the mosh pit with her, but who she hadn't actually hit.

They headed out of the room, and entered the hall. The girl pressed up close against Tyler, and whispered in his ear, "Lets go outside for a bit." The two pushed their way through the crowd. Flashing their ID, both of them got their hand stamped so they could reenter.

Once out, Tyler pulled out a lighter and a cigarrette, and began to breathe in the toxin. "Damn, its hot in there. Awesome pit"

"Yeah," the girl was coming down from breathing a little heavy. Her adrenaline was running high, she stretched a bit but didn't rest up against the wall.

Tyler gave her a full look, eyes moving up and down. "You are so hott." He smiled.

Her return smile was seductive, and she stood in front of him. "You aren't half bad yourself," Wrapping her arms around her neck, she pressed up against him fully.

"Sara.." he almost groaned her name.

"The good bands have all played by now anyway," she whispered, sucking on his earlobe. "And these things make me horny."

He kissed her savagely, capturing her lip in his teeth, battling her tongue with his, holding her up tight against him.

"Lets go someplace a bit more private," she murmured, and turned to walk towards the car.

"Good thing we didn't go with Chris or we'd be stuck here,"

"Well, I know how I get, and I think in advance." She slid into the driver's seat, and waited for him to get in. When he was in, she took off at a speed just within the limit. Within a few minutes, they arrived at their mutual friend's house. Sara slid over from the driver's seat onto Tyler's lap. Carefully, she turned around to face him, grinding up against him and kissing him heatedly. He grabbed her hips to set the rhythem, stopped the kiss to bite her neck. She moaned, arching her back and leaning her head to the side to give him better access. "We gotta go inside," she opened the car door and slid out. He followed her as she practically ran into the house, and into a bedroom.

Smiling he grabbed her, and pushed her against the wall forcefully. She gasped, in arousing surprise rather than fear. Wrapping her legs around him, they kissed roughly. He pulled her shirt off of her and lowered their entwined bodies to the floor, not bothering to make it to the bed right just then. She lowered her legs off of him, and he brought his mouth down to kiss her collarbone, sucking and nibbling on her skin in a trail down to her nipple. He bit it and she gasped again, and he brought one hand to pinch her other nipple and play with her tits. His spare hand ran over her legs, and pulled off her boots, tossing them across the room. His trail of kisses ran further down, stopping when he hit her skirt. He pulled off the fishnets, but left the skirt on. She pulled up the skirt to show off a tease excuse for panties, they were black lace and nearly sheer. He stared for a moment, running his finger over the silky fabric, before tossing them aside with the boots.

Leaning in to kiss her, he slipped a finger inside of her. She pressed her hips forward, leaning into the touch. He fingered her for a few moments before slipping in a second finger. She squeezed around his fingers, wet and tight. Kissing her hard, he unzipped his pants and pushed them and his boxers to the floor, kicking them away. With a quick thrust he sheathed his cock inside her.

"Oh Tyler, you feel so huge inside of me," She moaned, rocking her hips needingly.

Tyler's hands played with her tits roughly, thrusting and fucking her hard. She looked to be enjoying it too, moaning and digging her nails into his back reflexively. She moaned loudly, biting his shoulder, "Damn you feels so good" she whispered lustily in his ear, matching his rhythm. She smiled wickedly. "Stop moving for a moment,"

Tyler groaned in protest "Why?"

"I'm going to show you something."

Relunctantly, Tyler stopped moving. She squeezed around him even tighter, off and on in rhythms to feel as if she was sucking on him from inside of her. He moaned, and she rocked her hips tantalizingly slow, back and forth so that he was almost out and then all the way back to the hilt. Finally, Tyler couldn't take it anymore. He grabbed her hips and wildly fucked her, slamming his hips hard so that she moaned in the pleasurable slight pain of rough sex. With a final thrust, he came inside of her.

Slowly his breathing returned to normal, and he rolled off, lying on his back on the carpet, satisfied. She smiled at him, got up, pulled her shirt back on, and smoothed her skirt. Running hands to smooth her hair in turn, she looked decent again. Turning to look at him again, he had also composed himself. As if on cue, they heard the front door open and close, and the foosteps up the stairs.