Bossing the Boss Ch. 02

Story Info
He visits boss's home.
1.6k words
4.48
219.1k
28

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 02/14/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fourscore
Fourscore
149 Followers

Author's Note: To get background on the characters, please read Chapter 1. Let me know what you think and whether there should be another chapter. Don't read this if you are underage, if it is illegal in your area, or if it is offensive to you. All characters are fictitious. All events are fictional. Any similarities in this story to real events or people are unintentional.

As Tom headed out of the office after leaving Suzanne, he heard someone calling his name.

He turned around.

It was Jodi.

He quickly steered her to a quiet corner where they could talk without being overheard.

"Well, did it work?" Jodi asked.

"Yes, it did," Tom answered. "You're a genius."

"Great, I guess you won't be fetching coffee for Ms. Stevens any more," she said.

"That's for sure," he said. "She's going to be a lot nicer to me from now on."

"Does that mean you'll be able to stay with the company?" she asked.

Suddenly, Tom realized that Jodi had no idea how far he had gone with her miracle drug. Innocent Jodi just thought he had commanded Suzanne to be nicer to him.

He had to be careful not to tip her off.

"Yes, this should be a much nicer place to work now," he said with a smile.

Jodi was beaming.

"I'm so happy," she said. "I didn't want to lose you."

There was something more than friendship in that last comment, but Tom let it go for now. He had another question that had been nagging him.

"Jodi, I've been wondering," he began. "How long will your drug last? I'd hate to have Suzanne come in tomorrow and start ordering me around again."

"That's a good question," Jodi answered. "I'll have to do some more research on that, but my best guess would be around 48 hours."

"Hmmm," Tom said. "Then, maybe staying at Stevens Pharmaceuticals isn't such a good idea after all. Everything could be back to the way it was in a few days."

"I could get you some more of the drug," Jodi quickly offered.

That's exactly what he was hoping she would say.

Tom followed Jodi back to the lab and was given five more vials of the drug.

"This should keep Suzanne busy for a while," he thought and quickly said goodbye to Jodi and headed out the door. He could hardly wait for tonight.

Suzanne, meanwhile, was dreading the evening.

As she gargled in her private bathroom for the sixth time trying to get the taste of his semen out of her mouth, she wondered how he had made her do such terrible things.

One thing was for sure -- it wasn't going to happen again.

She toyed with the idea of not going home at all, then the bastard wouldn't find her. But that would be the coward's way out.

No, she was going have it out with this maniac and set things straight. She was certain that his tricks wouldn't work on her again.

She was a strong woman.

When the work day ended, Suzanne returned to her large home in the suburbs and changed into a comfortable sweat suit. She downed two glasses of wine, but couldn't get herself to relax.

She kept pacing the floor, hoping that Tom wouldn't have the guts to show up.

The more she thought about it, she became more convinced that was the case. Tom was such a wimp. She had always enjoyed demeaning him in the office. The obvious anger in his eyes made so much more fun.

She was jolted out of her thoughts by the sound of the doorbell.

As much as she tried to resist, she found herself drawn to the door.

She heard Tom say, "Suzanne, it's me, open up."

Her hands had a mind of their own as they turned the lock and opened the door.

Her tormentor stood in the doorway with a disappointed look on his face.

"Suzanne," he said, shaking his head. "Is this any way to dress for you new master?"

She cringed as he said master. It couldn't be true, could it? She could resist this monster. She would.

"Well, the first thing we have to do is get you changed," Tom said as he stepped through the door with a large bag. "Show me where you keep your clothes."

Suzanne found herself moving towards her bedroom closet.

Tom rummaged through her clothes and picked out a slinky black evening dress.

"Show me where you keep your underwear," he said.

Suzanne opened up a dresser drawer to reveal her intimate apparel. Most of it was pretty ordinary stuff, but Tom dug to the bottom and found a lacy red bra and panties set.

"Ohhh, Suzanne, where did you get these?" Tom asked mockingly.

Suzanne found herself answering although she didn't want to. "An old boyfriend gave me them for Valentine's Day one year. I thought it was a very inappropriate gift. I broke up with him soon afterwards."

"Well, I'll put them to good use," Tom said. "Now, get those sweats off and take a nice shower. Do your hair and makeup like you're going to an elegant dinner, then get dressed in this underwear and the black dress. I'll be downstairs. I've got to set up."

Suzanne wondered what that meant, but was happy when he left the room.

As much as she wanted to defy him, she found herself obeying his orders. She got herself cleaned up and dressed in the clothes he had picked out.

When she descended the stairs, she saw Tom sitting on her sofa. He had turned on some music and had a drink in his hand. She saw what was behind him and froze. The bastard had set up a video camera on a tripod.

"What are you doing?" she almost screamed.

"Keep your voice down, Suzanne," he said. "I see you noticed my video camera. I thought it was rude to keep a prize like you all to myself, so I decided capture your beauty on film."

"You can't do this," she wimpered.

"Oh, yes I can, and I will," he said. "Now sit down next to me and I'll tell you what's going to happen next. When I say 'Action', you will do your best imitation of a stripper. Bump and grind to the music until you are completely naked. Take your time and make sure to look into the camera and show how much you are enjoying yourself.

"When the striptease is over, I want you to start rubbing your breasts and playing with your cunt. You do know how to play with yourself, don't you?"

"Yes," she said quietly with her eyes downcast.

"Great, but this time, you won't finish. When you get to the brink of orgasm, stop and ask me to fuck you. If you ask nice enough, I just might do it."

With that, Tom walked behind the couch, switched on the video camera and said, "Action!"

Suzanne found herself slinking around the room like a cheap stripper.

Her body was doing a sexy dance and she slid her hands across her breasts, then down to her crotch. She pranced around a while longer, then slid the spaghetti straps of her dress down off her shoulders.

She reached behind her and eased the zipper down and stepped out of the dress.

Suzanne knew she looked obscene in the fire-truck red bra and panties, but she kept dancing and smiling at the camera. Soon the underwear joined her dress on the floor and the camera was filming her naked body.

She was totally humiliated, but kept dancing.

Her fingers found her nipples and teased them gently, then she tried to lick them.

Finally her hand moved down to her crotch and Suzanne started playing with her clit.

"I'm only doing this because he ordered me to do it," Suzanne thought.

But then, the fire started burning in her loins. She began rubbing furiously, forgetting all about Tom and the camera. But just as she was about to explode, her fingers stopped moving.

Her eyes flew open and she looked stunned. Tom was just smiling.

Then, she remembered his final instruction.

No, she wouldn't do that. She couldn't embarrass herself that way.

But her mouth started moving on its own accord.

"Please, Tom ..." she wimpered.

"What was that? I couldn't hear you," he asked innocently.

"Please, Tom..." she said a little louder.

"Please Tom, what?" he asked with a grin.

"Please, make love to me," she said.

"Oh, I think you can do better than that," he said. "Be a little more descriptive."

She was in agony now.

"Please, Tom ... fuck me," she said.

"Now, say it like you mean it -- and tell me exactly what you want," he said.

For one final moment, she tried to fight him, but finally gave up. "Please, Tom, fuck my pussy with your big hard dick. I really need it. Please, please, please give it to me."

"Now that's a proper way to ask," Tom said.

Before she knew it, Tom was out of his clothes and on top of Suzanne.

He drove his throbbing prick into her and started ramming. Before long he was on the verge of orgasm.

"Suzanne, you may cum now," he said and they both exploded.

After they both came down from their high, Tom pulled away from Suzanne and started getting dressed.

As he packed up his video equipment, he said: "Suzanne, you will return to work tomorrow and act like nothing unusual has happened. You will tell no one about what has happened. I won't be in. I have some things to do. You will tell anyone who asks that you have sent me to work on an important assignment. And you will call accounting and tell them to give me a big raise."

"On the way home from work, stop and pick up some sexy lingerie."

"Make me some dinner, then slip into your new lingerie. I'll stop by around 6 p.m. You let me in and we'll have some more fun."

Fourscore
Fourscore
149 Followers