Dear Diary

Story Info
Vampire deflowers a maiden.
1.1k words
3.89
45.1k
19
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Azmodan
Azmodan
8 Followers

Dear Diary,

I don't know what's happening to me. I used to be such a good girl, but now night after night I am being corrupted... perverted... and I love every second of it. At first I thought it was a dream, but now...

It all began a few weeks ago. I had just gone to bed. It was a hot summer night and I was wearing nothing but my smallest silk nightgown. The sheets irritated me and I kicked them off. My nightgown rubbed against my body, over my breasts and my taut stomach. Mama gave this nightgown as a present for my eighteenth birthday and I love it, but then it annoyed me for some reason. I pulled off my nightgown and lay naked on my bed.

My hands moved to my breasts, and I slowly stated caressing my large bosom. Then one of my hands slid down between my legs. I knew I was doing something wicked, but I couldn't stop myself. I had a strange need in me, something I'd never felt before. My hand started to explore my cunt. I was dripping wet, and hot... so hot... I began rubbing myself, dipping my fingers into my gapping pussy. I felt a wave of pleasure and I moaned. I felt guilty, but my pussy wouldn't let me rest... it was tingling with a desire – a desire my fingers couldn't fulfill.

Suddenly there was a tapping at my window. I got up and walked over, still naked, as if in a dream. Outside was a man; tall and dark, with powerful eyes. He smiled at me, knowingly. I opened the window, and heard myself say: "Please come in." He entered, smiling. I was standing in my room, naked, with a strange man yet for some reason I was not afraid.

As if by instinct, I knew what he wanted of me. I sank to my knees and undid his trousers. His manhood sprang out, large and erect. Feeling terribly sinful but unable to stop myself, I took him in my mouth. As my soft, full lips encased his hot cock he gasped. I sucked his shaft, and ran my hands up and down his length, making him groan and cry out. I felt so evil, but my pussy was aflame with need.

He lifted me up and laid me on my bed. He stood above me holding his hard cock. "Do you want me to take you?" He asked. Without thinking words sprung from my mouth; "yes master, I do." I know it sounds wicked now, but at that moment I wanted nothing more than to have his rock hard cock sliding into my dripping cunt. Something animal like stirred within me; I needed this... I had to have him!

"Yes master! Fuck me... fuck me hard... make me your whore!" I screamed. He smiled and placed the tip of his cock at the entrance to my pussy. I waited in anticipation. With one swift thrust he rammed his entire manhood into me. I screamed in pain, and also pleasure. Again and again he thrust into me. Relentlessly pounding my cunt, making me scream and moan; "yes... yes... yes... harder... harder master... that feels so good... oh... oh... oh! YES! YES! Yes Master! Use me... make me you little slut... HARDER!" I didn't know why I was saying such things, but I couldn't stop. I didn't want to be defiled by this man but I was powerless to resist. We rutted like animals, I moaned and cried out my need, while he kept thrusting tirelessly.

Slowly his thrusting reached a crescendo, and I felt something building within me... something I'd never felt before. Suddenly it felt like electricity shot through my entire body, and I was flushed with the heat of a thousand suns. I cried out in ecstasy and fell exhausted to the bed. My mysterious visitor laughed, a cruel heartless laugh. "You're not satisfied are you? I know you're soul, you want more, don't you slut?" It was hardly a question - he was telling me, and, strangely, I agreed. I needed more! He rolled me over and soon I was on my hands and knees being fucked from behind by his gigantic member. "Oh yes! Fuck me master!" I cried, I wanted this.

I soon became delirious and find it hard to remember what happened next. We fucked in countless positions, each one blurring into the next in an endless stream of pleasure. Then we reached a point where he pulled out of me. Despite all the fucking I still wanted more. "There is yet more do to you..." He said smiling. "What?" I asked, kneeling at his feet.

"You want it, don't you? You know what it is..." He told me grinning. I paused.

What more could there be? "FUCK MY ARSE!" I said. I don't know where the idea came from, but I knew it was right. "Fuck my arse master! Make me feel good. Use me as you dirty slut!" He laughed and turned me over. He rubbed his still amazingly hard cock against my cunt to get it slippery. Then he placed it against my tiny rosebud of an anus... and thrust. I screamed. The pain was incredible, but somehow the pleasure was even more intense. Waves of passion swept over me, I knew this was meant to be. "Yes! Fuck me master! Fuck my arse! Yes, yes, YES! FUUUUUCKKK MEEE!" I felt that ecstatic wave of pure bliss wash over me once again and collapsed onto the bed. He sat me up and placed his cock at my mouth. I opened and began to suck him.

"You have...oh... pleased... ah... me... and now... you willl...oh... be rewarded...yes." He gasped. Then pulling his cock from my mouth he squirted his essence all over my face. I wanted his seed, and tried to get as much into my mouth as possible but there was just too much. Globs landed on my breasts and flew into my hair. "Till next time." He said and leaned down and kissed my neck. I felt a sharp pain and knew no more.

I awoke that morning to find mama leaning over me. "Goodness child. You are so pale... and what are those marks on your neck." She asked, worriedly. Since then he has visited me every night. During the day I cannot eat, and can't stand to go out into the day. I merely sit and wait for the night, when he will come and use me. I have become his dirty little slut, and I love it.

Azmodan
Azmodan
8 Followers