Interview with a Nympho

Story Info
Beth admits to being a little kinky.
2.8k words
4.14
75k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note from the author:
I did the following interview with a girl called Beth who confesses to being a bit of a nymphomaniac and quite kinky. The original idea was to get the information and write a story for publication. However, the interview itself was such a good story I decided to publish it as it happened.

Interviewer:
What do you like about sex?

Beth:
What don’t I like about it would be a better question. I love it all. The only things I haven’t tried are really horrible things that I would not even like to discuss – all to do with the toilet really. I also don’t like to do anything with children. Any consenting adult is prey though!

Interviewer:
Who was your last good fuck with?

Beth:
My last great fuck was with my male partner alone. We have been together for over a year now and yet he still manages to get me off like a brand new lover does. I guess the variety in what we do helps; as does his incredible knowledge of every sensitive part of a woman’s body. He even taught me how the left side of my clitoris is more sensitive than the right!

Interviewer:
So what was special about the last session?

Beth:
I guess the fact that we started out with a couple of drinks, a few porno films and the intention for a big night. We were both very horny and had decided (without actually vocalising it) that we wanted a very exciting night. Marcus (my partner) had been to the hardware store that day and I had been quivering with anticipation of what he may have brought home for me. It is incredible what you can find in the hardware store to assist with a kinky night! It was well into the evening before I discovered that this week’s purchase was a piece of PVC pipe. The pipe was only one of the objects that would be inserted into my willing pussy that evening!

Interviewer:
What is the fascination with obscure objects being put in a pussy? Do all girls like it?

Beth:
Oh – not everyone likes it. Some girls get hung up on the “rightness” of different things and don’t let their bodies feel them. I don’t have a problem with my brain ever being in charge of anything to do with sex. If my body likes it, my brain forgives the notion of whether or not it is right. I guess that is why I consider myself as kinky!

Interviewer:
So, what feels good about it?

Beth:
I suppose it is the fact that the items press on my G-spot in different ways and how the various textures rub on all the soft bits of my insides. A knotted tie gently pushed in and then gradually pulled out is enough to send me off the planet for what seems an eternity! Inch by inch, the knotted tie is pushed in so that it gradually fills all the available space inside me. Then, knot by glorious knot, it is slowly removed. With each sudden jolt on the release of a knot my body shakes and groans with the exquisite pleasure. Marcus made the experience of that tie alone last for over 10 minutes that night. Of course, it can be a little drying to have a cloth item inserted so heaps of lube is a good idea too.

The lube also helps if you plan inserting anything large or of awkward shape. For example, I had mentioned once that I would love to have something hold me open so that Marcus could tease the deepest recesses of my pussy without touching the sides on the way in. That was the purpose of the PVC tube. It was inserted about three quarters of the way into my wet puffy quim and then left for a while. Our bodies have an amazing way of accepting foreign objects and before too long it was as if the tube just belonged there. Then came the fun part – where items could be teased against my cervix and the deeper recesses of my pussy with no warning! I just about screamed the house down when the first object touched me through the tube. It was the handle of a dessert spoon out of the kitchen drawers. So cold and such a lovely surprise – my orgasm was the most intense I have had in ages!

Other objects also made their way through the tube and tickled me deep. They included a golf ball, a piece of ice and of course, Marcus’ fingers. I don’t know how he does it – I am sure he should play piano or something with the dexterity he has with his hands. Un-fucking believable! Of course, being a multi-orgasming person makes life so much more interesting and fun too. I never have to hold back worrying about the lack of juice left for later!

Interviewer:
You orgasm more than once?

Beth:
Oh – damn right. I tried to count the number of orgasms in a one hour session not long ago. I figured I had about six mind-blowing ones, twelve intense ones and around 30 shudders or like half orgasms.

Interviewer:
So, what did you do after the PVC tube was removed?

Beth:
Well, I felt mildly satisfied so decided to go to work on Marcus. Now, I don’t want to brag or sound conceited, but I happen to give a damn good blowjob. Everyone who has had one from me tells me just how fabulous they are. I have no idea why they seem so special – perhaps it is just that I enjoy giving them and put a lot of effort into getting the guy off on it? I mean, don’t all girls lick, suck and play with a penis pretty much the same?

Interviewer:
Oh no, every girl has a different technique.

Beth:
Oh. Well anyway, I gave Marcus a 20 minute blowjob that evening. I just love the way his body reacts when I run my tongue around his balls and give them a little gentle suck. It is like a warning to his dick that my mouth is on the way. The veins along his shaft start to protrude and the head pulsates in anticipation of my moist lips brushing against it. Then I run my tongue slowing up his shaft and circle the head with light flicking licks before settling my lips around the top. He usually groans at about that time or calls my name like a whisper in the wind.

He said something nice about my skills that night. I smiled with the compliment and continued to play with his hard cock using my lips, tongue and teeth. No biting of course, but the gentlest of teeth rubbing on a firm dick can be a good way of making your man tense and hold still if he is squirming at all! The other thing most girls seem to forget when giving head is that they can also use their hands. I don’t mean that you grab the shaft of a penis and tug – that is harsh and doesn’t help at all. No, your hands are best used for cupping balls and for drifting along the upper legs and stomach of the guy receiving your attentions. In this case, I had one finger trailing gently around Marcus’ balls and occasionally brushing past his anus whilst my lips and tongue worked their magic on his cock. The other hand I used to gently massage his balls and push them up to my lips so they could be licked or kissed at odd moments. I guess a lot of what happens in a blowjob is hidden in the mouth and isn’t normally seen by the observer either. The gentle flicking of my tongue on the head and licks along the shaft whilst my lips firmly around the skin were pulling Marcus’ foreskin back and forth would all go unnoticed to any watcher of proceedings.

Some nights, if I am already pretty satisfied, I will bring Marcus to orgasm with my mouth. The feeling of his juices filling my mouth and sliding down my throat is such a turn-on! Always, afterwards, I either need to masturbate or have Marcus play with me a little longer for that last orgasm brought on by the taste of his semen. However, on this night I hadn’t had enough yet and wanted some hard fucking so I stopped when I tasted the first hint of something cumming!

Interviewer:
Umm, I, umm, phew. That sounds pretty damn horny. Ah, what happened after the blowjob?

Beth:
Pretty damn horny? Baby, my pussy can’t get any wetter! I love talking about sex!

Anyway, I wasn’t really in the mood for being a sub that night (you know, submissive). Instead, I wanted to be a selfish lover like one of the other girls on the movie. She wasn’t in control as such; she just offered more of herself for receiving than what she did for giving. I followed that example and lay back playing with myself and giving Marcus the eye to come do what he would to me. Bastard that he is, he did nothing for a few minutes and just watched me masturbate. My pussy was so wet and puffy – he couldn’t resist for long! He came over and grabbed me by the hips, turning me over and ramming his dick into me all in the one swift movement. Talk about fucking horny! I came straight away, digging my nails into the carpet and screaming in pleasure. I must say, my neighbours are very good – they haven’t complained once about my, umm, noisy tendencies!

So, Marcus was fucking me from behind in the standard doggy style position. Then, I leant forward and touched my head on the floor – it gives a different angle for both our pleasure. Marcus is a pretty big bloke so I have to be careful not to push back too much when he is going for it behind me. His dick hits my cervix like a battering ram. As I leant forward, Marcus squirted some more lube from above to surprise me. I suddenly felt this cold wet trickle hit me just above my asshole and then run down toward my pussy. I didn’t have to wait for long to know why the lube, he stuck his thumb up my ass almost as soon as the lube had hit.

It is really hard being a natural sub sometimes. I mean, that night I didn’t really want my ass played with. However, the fact that he wanted it meant that I didn’t want to say no. Well, not say it and mean it [giggle]. You see, as a sub, I get pleasure from my partner getting pleasure. Whatever he (or she) does, as long as it gets them off, it gets me off. That means that my body will respond to things that in themselves are not physically stimulating. I get so confused at times – is my body liking what is happening to it, or is it reacting to the pleasure the other person (or people) are getting? Oops – sorry. I am getting off the track here.

Anyway, Marcus had his thumb in my ass and was pumping away in my pussy. He then started to lightly slap my rear with his spare hand, holding himself to me with the thumb up my ass. I squirmed to get away from the slaps and the finger but all that did was make the slaps a little firmer. Marcus muttered something about being a good girl but all I really heard was the husky voice and the underlying rumble that told me just how horny he was and how much he was getting off on what was happening. That sent me into an immediate orgasm!

Interviewer:
Uh huh. And then? [gulp]

Beth:
Well, after my shudder subsided, Marcus pulled out of both orifices and left me cold. I just about screamed with frustration and the feeling of cold emptiness! Then, as I was turning to see why he had stopped, he hit my raw exposed pussy with his riding crop. Nothing too hard – just little taps on the lips of my womanhood. It helps to stimulate the blood flow to the area and therefore increase all the sensitivities. Of course, he has to be careful not to hit the wrong place or too hard – that would just hurt and turn me off instead of on! So, after a few taps with the crop he tells me that he wants to fuck my ass and that I should do what he says. I rebelled a little – after all, I didn’t have my collar on that night and wasn’t playing the game with those rules. Still, my natural sub instincts took over and I wanted to please him so I let him do it anyway.

Interviewer:
You let him fuck you up the ass? Do you like it?

Beth:
Sure I let him. He wanted to and I don’t mind it.

I wouldn’t say I love it. He is always gentle to start with; until my body is relaxed enough and receptive to him. Then, he fucks me hard just like he does in my pussy. It is a funny feeling, my pussy is screaming for satisfaction and wants to be filled but I am getting pleasure from the inside of my ass as well. I don’t really know what sex sensors exist inside the anus but there is definitely something. We always use lots of lube so that nothing tears which also helps. Just that wet and wild feeling is a turn-on.

Interviewer:
Does he cum up there too?

Beth:
Sometimes. It is a bit messy (which is what turns him on I think). Actually, I do love the fact that he can lose himself in me like that. When he is so obviously enjoying himself and lost in the moment there is no way I am going to interrupt him or change a thing. I get off on the fact that I am the centre of his world at that point in time. No matter what he is doing, when he gets to that “lost” moment, I am bound to orgasm just from seeing his face, hearing his groans or feeling his tension.

Interviewer:
And that was the end of the night?

Beth:
Oh – not that night. That night, he fucked my ass for a little while then stopped. He thought I had had enough of being fucked and wanted me to give him some more personal attention.

Interviewer:
That is an evil little smile Beth. What on earth are you referring to?

Beth:
I am not sure the readers of your magazine want to hear it.

Interviewer:
Fuck the readers. I want to hear it!

Beth:
Cool! I am so glad you are enjoying yourself!

Okay, well I love to lick and suck Marcus’ asshole whilst playing with his dick. Basically, I make him kneel on his hands and knees and caress his cock and balls with my hands, then progress from there. I make sure my hands have a little lube on them so that I can tug on his dick without hurting it and then pull it back behind him, through his legs. At the same time, I get closer and closer to his ass and breathe little puffs of breath onto his private bits. The anticipation for him must be incredible! After a time, I suddenly pounce with my tongue and pretty much try to get it up his ass. For that first touch, I am usually rewarded with a groan of pleasure. Then, I lick, suck and fuck him with my tongue and mouth while pretty much giving him a hand job from behind. He seems to like it most when I pull his cock up really high so that it is almost at breaking point. Then I wank him hard and fast and fuck him with my tongue until he cums. Usually, that cum splashes all over my stomach or pussy and I rub it into my skin.

Interviewer:
Whew. I must say, that sounds like quite a good night.

Beth:
No shitting. That was a great night. I mean, we have had some really amazing nights where we have had group sex, bondage, full on S&M and heaps of other stuff. However, for some reason that one night with just Marcus sticks in my mind as one of the greatest fucks.

Hey – are you still horny?

Interviewer:
[Gulp.] Umm, yeah. Sorry.

Beth:
Please don’t be sorry. I told you – most of my pleasure comes from seeing people get off. Umm – don’t suppose you could do me a favour?

Interviewer:
Oh – ah – I suppose…

Beth:
Well, I can’t cheat on Marcus without him either knowing about it before-hand or being present. But, we don’t consider it cheating if we don’t touch the other person. Do you think you could masturbate in front of me while I do the same? I am quite horny after recounting that story and could do with an orgasm or two.

Interviewer:
Damn - yes!

End of Interview