Living in Sin

Story Info
Mom moves in with daughter & boyfriend.
8.9k words
4.5
368.3k
62
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For the past 5 years Katie and I have been dating on and off. We met during our senior year of high school and after a failed attempt at college on each of our parts, we both kind of settled into each other, trying to latch onto some semblance normalcy in our early 20's Gen X malaise.

By the time we had each hit 23, Katie and I were both steadily coming to the realization we were right for each other. Marriage was something however that neither of us really wanted to give any serious thought to.

My folks had split when I was 4 and the tension between them had festered nastily during my entire childhood.

Katie had come from a slightly more stable home life, but after she had finished school her parents seemed to drift further and further apart since they didn't have to go through the charade of staying together "for the children" anymore.

Having seen the 'joys' of marital bliss directly, neither Katie and I had the suicidal tendencies to jump into that kind of morbid commitment.

Still, for financial and libidinal reasons, Katie and I decided it would be better if we got a small place and lived together.

Katie's parents, Bob and Sylvia, were both staunch Christians and to no one's surprise, they hit the roof when they found out Katie's intentions of shacking up with me.

Even though their marriage was slowly going downhill, her parents did everything but threaten to bring in the police when they found out we would be getting an apartment. I had to take countless calls from both Sylvia and Bob, sometimes pleading nicely, and other times outright threatening us with a certain place in the fiery pits of Hell if we went through with signing the lease. They seemed to think I had lured their precious daughter into the situation where she would be soiling herself by "living in sin' with me.

* * * * *

Well, after six months of 'living in sin", I would have dared anyone to think Katie and I were sharing in some sort of lifestyle that anyone would find envious.

We both worked 10 hours a day and after work we both kept up frequent nights out with our established social circles and on the rare occasion we were able to put the 'sin' in living in sin, we were both either to tired or too drunk to make it all that memorable.

About a month into our cohabitation, I found it very odd if not refreshing that the calls from Katie's folks had all but stopped.

Katie had made some offhand comments about her parents having some troubles but it wasn't until one night when she had come home drunk from barhopping with her friends and after we had a quick sexual tension release that she opened up and told me the full extent of Bob and Sylvia's problems.

It seemed Katie's Father, who also served as a deacon in his church, had finally admitted to his wife Sylvia, that he had been having an ongoing affair with a young secretary from his job. Katie said her Mother had told her that Bob had swore and swore that it was over and it wouldn't happen again.

A week later, after Katie had came to bed after being on the phone with her Mom for over three hours, she told me her Mom had left her Father and was at a motel in town trying to collect her thoughts. While doing the laundry earlier in the day, Sylvia had smelled the vague scent of a strange perfume on the dirty bed sheets. Upon further inspection, Sylvia found undeniable 'crusted' proof that a very recent affair had taken place.

Katie told me her Mom had confronted Bob immediately and her Father admitted to sleeping with the young secretary in the Hampton's marital bed on more than one occasion since his original apology.

Sylvia had immediately packed her overnight bag and headed out to get as far away from her sullied home as possible.

I felt bad for Katie to have to face this kind of dilemma but I had heard this type of story before a million times from my friends and their families while growing up. What Katie asked me next though, in the calm and quiet of our bedroom, really threw me for a loop.

"Greg.." She said sheepishly.

"Yeah," I sighed between puffs of my post sex Marlboro.

After a few seconds of Katie not responding to my initial reply, I asked her what she wanted once again. "Before I fall asleep Katie...What ..do.. you.. want!?"

"Well Greg.." she finally muttered. "I was talking to Mom on the phone tonight...and well..."

"I can't believe your asking me this Katie," I interrupted, mashing what was left of my cigarette out in the ashtray.

"You won't even let me finish.." Katie started.

"That's because I know exactly what you are going to say...and the answer is NO!" I said as firmly as I could at 2 am and half asleep.

"Come on Greg....she doesn't have anywhere else to go...all our relatives live out of state and..." She said, trying to be rationally polite and convincing.

"NO," I barked, knowing full well at some point she would win the argument. Without ever actually verbally agreeing, I laid there silently, feigning sleep, as Katie continued her inquisition.

Finally, at some point Katie had said, "Well , if you're not going to answer me, I guess I'll just have to take that as a 'Yes'."

Sleepless for the next hour or so, listening to Katie snore beside me, I wallowed in the satisfactory joy of knowing Sylvia Hampton would have to come live with us. Don't get me wrong, she's a very sweet lady in her own way and certainly didn't deserve to get treated like she had by her husband all these years, but the extreme irony of the situation was not lost on me either.

For months she had badgered Katie and I, threatening us with eternal damnation because we would be sharing a bed and a place together out of wedlock. And now she was having to beg her daughter , who in turn was having to beg me to let her Mother come live with us in our sinful home because her husband had been unfaithful to her.

Oh, how I would have to fight the urge to remind Sylvia every waking hour that marriage doesn't guarantee morality.

The first couple of days with Sylvia there living out of her suitcase was kind of weird. Since she had been a housewife her whole adult life, she had never worked out of the home. Feeling like she was sort of paying her way, Sylvia felt some level of obligation to turn the house upside down, cleaning everything, vacuuming, washing the dishes and doing Katie's and my laundry. In short , all the things Katie and I always seemed to busy to do.

Immersing herself in the housework seemingly gave Sylvia something to do to keep her occupied, because every time I was around, I got the distinct feeling she was on eggshells, waiting for me to start rubbing her nose in the fact that she had bitched at Katie and I for shacking up together and now she was forced to have us take her in when her marriage hit the skids.

Even though bringing it up crossed my mind every moment of every day, it was almost as nice knowing she was in fear of me saying something and not knowing when it was coming. To try and butter us up, Sylvia simply was way too nice to both Katie and I those first couple of days.

I had to admit, it was kind of nice knowing a hot dinner would be waiting on the table when I got home from work, knowing the dishes would be washed more than once a week and that I would have clean socks to put on every morning.

Katie, sensing my growing comfort level with the new arrangement, steadily began getting more and more jealous and insecure about her Mom's presence with each passing day.

* * * * *

Laying in bed with Katie about a week into Sylvia's stay, we rested there in the darkness making small talk, trying to see if we both perhaps wanted to take the night a bit further before we fell asleep.

It had been six days since we had had sex, not the longest amount of time in our relationship but I could tell from Katie's demeanor and the rumblings inside of me that we both needed a quick release.

Katie and I had done our best to hold off on our growing urges, knowing her Mom was sleeping in the spare bedroom, right beside of ours. Since Sylvia seemed to be around 24/7, it provided my girlfriend and I hardly any window of opportunity to do what we normally did throughout the house when the feeling hit.

"How long do you think she's gonna stay?" Katie asked innocently.

"WHAT....she's your Mom Baby...you were the one that wanted her here," I mocked incredulously.

After a brief pause, Katie replied in a tone that proved she was unaware of what her original idea would lead to. "I know...I know...I guess I just didn't think it out...God do I feel stupid!"

"You should," I quickly added. "Has she been to see a lawyer yet?"

"No," Katie said softly, as if she was worried her Mom might hear her from the next room. "Dad has the lawyers...he has all the connections...she said something about going to legal aide...I dunno," She trailed off before going off on another tangent.

As Katie kept talking, I guided my left hand up over her body under the stealth of darkness and sensing for heat with my hand, I stopped her in mid sentence when my fingers finally found the undeniable warmth of her hairy pubic slit.

"Don't... do... that...Greg...Mom's in the next room!" She hoarsely blathered, as she started to grind underneath my touch.

I knew Katie well enough to know that if she had gone more than 3 or 4 days without sex, giving her an orgasm would be a cakewalk. Considering it had been almost a week, I knew with a little prodding I could easily have my way with her.

Dipping my fingers gently into her slit, I quivered when I felt her moist, pouty pussy lips close around my touch. At the same time she was breathing heavily, trying to tell me not to go any further, her pussy was steadily trying to suck my fingers deeper between her velvety pink walls.

"Don't do...that," Katie sighed quietly.

"You don't want me to do....THIS," I whispered in the darkness, jabbing my finger into Katie's tight cunt while at the same time I pushed the bottom side of my thumb directly against her aroused clit.

"Noooooo...oooohhhhhh...yyeeeessssss," Katie sighed, the air inside of her torso seeping out like a slowly deflating balloon.

"She's asleep Baby," I assured, knowing Sylvia had gone to bed over 2 hours earlier. "Here's a pillow Darling....when... you... scream...just scream into it."

"I... ahhhh... weeee... can't... ahhh... aaahhhh... be doing this... here... now..." Katie whimpered.

I stayed silent, calmly laying beside her, continuing to stimulate her entire vulva with my left hand while brushing her soft light brown hair off her brow with my right.

Katie snapped her eyes tightly shut when I started rotating my thumb over her blood-filled clit and began making gentle 'come here' motions with my index finger snugly buried inside the inner folds of her pussy.

Laying beside me, mentally fighting what her body was begging her to let happen, Katie's thighs parted slowly, granting me ever easier access to her sopping wet garden.

By the time I had added my middle finger inside Katie's cunt, her small thin legs had flexed as far apart as they could, her head rocking side to side on the warm flannel pillow under her soft brown hair.

I leaned up and supported myself on my right elbow, slowly digging my digits in and out of her seething pussy, feeling giddy each time Katie's vaginal muscles squeezed my knuckles.

Looking down at the beautiful sight of my girlfriend's face spasming under my deliberate strokes, I smiled happily watching the way Katie's lips and eyelids quivered with every breath she took. I knew I could aim my inflating cock and slide it into Katie's pussy anytime I wanted, content for the moment though to just lay there watching her writhe under my touch.

As the seemingly ancient bedsprings of our bed began to squeak under Katie's gradual pelvic rolls, I pushed my two juice covered fingers even deeper inside her tight cunt. At first I thought it was the sound of our bed creaking beneath us but as I listened closer I wasn't so sure.

Preparing to enter Katie, I realized it wasn't the old bedsprings underneath us, my guess was it wasn't even coming from our own room.

Keeping my left hand fluttering around Katie's sex, I looked down into her shadowy, contorting face and saw that my girlfriend had begun the journey to a slightly ajar, parallel sexual universe. Any sound coming from our room or the room next door would have to get in line in Katie's overloaded sensory stew.

When my two inserted fingertips clamped on top of Katie's G-spot, her thighs that had been parted widely spasmically clamped around my hand as she gasped helplessly in my grasp. With my hand now trapped between Katie's fleshy warmth, I held my breath trying to listen to convince myself Sylvia was really on the other side of the wall listening.

Finally, the creak of the old uncovered hardwood floor in the bedroom next door clearly registered in my head. Pulling the pillow resting beside Katie's head closer to her ears in an attempt to further block out her auditory canal, I became convinced Katie's Mom was on the other side of the wall, blatantly listening to what her daughter and I were doing.

I heard the floor bend and resonate once again in the same spot where earlier in the week I had been in there straightening up for Sylvia's arrival and distinctly recognized the exact same sound.

Whether it was the cause or just a coincidence, my dick hardened significantly thinking Sylvia Hampton might be eavesdropping on me fucking her daughter. Pulling my left hand out of Katie's soupy grip, I immediately dug my sopping wet fingers into her fleshy pale inner thighs, pushing them far apart, then leaned in and easily slid my rock hard pecker into my girlfriend's sizzling sheath.

"Please....please...please be as quiet as you can....Greg....please," Katie begged distantly, her fingers pulling me by the waist, forcing my pelvis harshly against hers.

"You're a big girl Katie...it's none of your mother's business if you want to get FUCKED...if YOU want to get FUCKED ....then YOU are going to get...FUCKED," I hissed down at her, more for Sylvia's benefit if she was, in fact, listening than Katie's.

Feeling my fully engorged cock slip into Katie's sticky dark cavern with knife into butter ease, I grabbed my girlfriend by her trim hips and ground our pelvises together as hard as I could, forcing both of us to gasp loudly when my cockhead slammed against the back of Katie's womb. I knew after 6 days without any sexual release combined with my initial finger foreplay, I could make Katie cum anytime I wanted.

Laying on our sides, with Katie's right leg draped over my thighs, with each outward pull I made, the rim of my cockhead slid directly across Katie's exposed clitoris, causing her to yelp and twitch beside me, her mouth biting down on my shoulder to muffle her satisfaction.

With my cock fully devoured now in Katie's syrupy grip, I grabbed her hips and worked Katie's body over so that she was now flat on her back. Once I had her pinned underneath me, I gradually quickened my rhythms until the bed was clearly squeaking underneath us. I now knew for sure if Sylvia was listening she could clearly hear what I was doing to Katie from the next room.

Taking my two fingers on my left hand that were coated with Kate's juice, I dabbed them both into her slightly opened mouth, to both muffle her sighs and to let her taste just how aroused I had made her.

Looking over my shoulder as I fucked Katie, I pictured Sylvia on the other side of the wall, dithering herself perhaps while she listened to me pump her daughter's pussy.

Knowing Katie was on the verge of cumming, I quickened my thrusts and when I knew she was too far gone to care, I pulled my fingers from her mouth.

As my slick digits existed her parted, quivering lips, wave arfter wave of delirious glee burst out behind them as if I had removed my fingers from a hole in a dyke.

"YYEESSS... YYYYEEES... OOOHHH... OOOHHHH... GGGAWWWDDD... YYYEESSSS," Katie hissed over and over, her soft breath tickling the hair on my chest.

When she involuntarily dug her fingernails into the flesh of my shoulders, pulling me desperately closer to her, I couldn't help but letting my own cum spew as well. Feeling it shoot rapidly from the tip of my penis, I immediately felt each bubble of cum ricochet around Katie's quim, coating my cockhead in a salacious mix of seminal and vaginal fluid.

My head was pounding so rapidly now, I temporarily blanked out any sight or sound in my surroundings. As I fell off of Katie and breathlessly stretched out beside her, we collectively tried catching our breaths from unleashing each of our pent-up orgasms.

Making small talk with Katie, feeling my body careening towards sleep, I swore I heard the bedsprings in the next room faintly, as if Sylvia had just laid back down on her mattress.

Smiling broadly as drowsiness began overtaking me, Katie looked over and kissed me lightly on the cheek. "Is that big smile because of me?"

"Yep," I replied, only half lying.

* * * * *

Early the next morning, after Katie had already left for work, I slowly trudged out of bed and stumbled into the kitchen to get a glass of orange juice from the fridge. As I was pouring the Tropicana into the glass, I heard Sylvia's bedroom door open and it was then that last night's events all came back to me.

Popping a few vitamins and taking a long swig of juice to wash them down, I fumbled mentally for what I was going to say to Sylvia knowing she had probably heard what transpired between me and her daughter overnight.

As I waited for Mrs. Hampton to emerge from the hallway into the kitchen, a wave of deep relief washed over me when I heard the bathroom door down the hall close shut.

"Phew..." I said to myself, thinking that's one less bridge I have to worry about crossing this morning.

Walking back down the hall to my bedroom for a few more minutes of shuteye before I had to get ready for work, Sylvia's opened bedroom door to my left caught my attention as curiosity continued to fester inside my head.

Looking to my right and seeing the closed bathroom door, suddenly the shower jets inside started up. From timing Sylvia's showers over the last few mornings, I guessed that I would have 10 minutes or so of freedom to find what I wanted.

Slipping inside the spare bedroom, I looked down on Sylvia's unmade bed with her long white motherly full length nightgown cast aside on the sheets. Touching its softness gently, I laid it back down in place and continued on.

Taking a few steps towards the foot of the bed, my focus shifted to the wall that separated our two bedrooms. Gazing intently to the area on the floor I was sure I head heard Sylvia the night before, I slowly walked my way over and hovered above the spot.

Lifting my right foot up into the air, I let it fall on the bare floor and sure enough a low, straining 'creeeeakkkkk' echoed out under my weight.

As I looked down at my bare foot on the floor and listened to the familiar sound reverberate around the room, something else caught my attention.

Bending down closer to investigate, I detected several strands of long light brownish blonde hair spread across the floor beside the wall. As I guided my hand up to pick a couple of the hairs up, I noticed something else as I got closer. There were also a few wisps of curly pubic hairs whose color matched the strands of other hair exactly.

With the gears in my head beginning to grind quickly, suddenly I heard the shower in the bathroom across the hall come to a stop. Casually dropping the evidence back down onto the floor where I had found it, I quietly made my way out of Sylvia's room and disappeared into mine, closing the door behind me before Sylvia emerged from the bathroom.

* * * * *

As the first week with Sylvia there faded into the second and third, Katie and I noticed her Mom had started to drag her feet as far as making a decision about her next course of action. As time wore on though, the inevitable brushfires of conflict between mother and daughter slowly began to spring up causing me to stay further and further out of the situation.