Ode to the girl in the AV

Poem Info
237 words
4.25
4.6k
0
Poem does not have any tags
Share this Poem

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fifty5
fifty5
14 Followers

Ode to the girl in the AV - a prose poem

*****

I looked at her av.

Sexy, but beautiful in a purely aesthetic way too...

I read her posts.

Quick and witty - even catty; but many others were caring - stroking the egos of those to whom she replied.

I chuckled at her humour, drooled over that av - and then she changed it! Anger flared! How dare she take down that icon of beauty?

But while the new one - two - three - didn't make me catch my breath, I suddenly found myself laughing at the visual wit.

Eventually, I summoned up the nerve to send a PM.

She replied. With sensible caution, but friendly encouragement.

I know she has a partner.

I know she lives in my country - and she's trusted me with the name of the town in which she lives.

I want to drive there.

I want to drive there now - arriving in time for breakfast...

I want her to welcome me - and I want her partner to welcome me too. I want them both to trust me.

And if that's all that happens, well, I'll still be the richer for the experience. When I drive home again, I'll be glad that I went - for nothing.

And I'll still look at that av - whenever she puts it up again -

And I'll still love her.

fifty5
fifty5
14 Followers
Please rate this poem
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
It's hard to know what to say...

Without saying too much. :)

Quite speechless, actually!

Much love,

Katie-Lou

xxx

Wicked-N-EroticWicked-N-Eroticover 19 years ago
Who hasn't felt that way?

Very nice expression F5. I believe everyone has felt that way at least once in their life, and if they haven't then I feel sad for them to not have known that kind of passion.

Wicked

impressiveimpressiveover 19 years ago
Richer for the experience

I agree -- obsession ain't necessarily a bad thing. Thanks for sharing, F5! ~Imp

herecomestherainherecomestherainover 19 years ago
Drive on through the night...

I really liked the lines about "I want to drive there, I want to drive there now". Perfectly and succinctly describes the insistent pull of compelling desire. :)

Lisa DentonLisa Dentonover 19 years ago
Its good fifty5.

I won't say any names or embaress anyone but I have been mesmerized by certain AV's. Don't fret about the one comment, I mean, you said you'd like to get there in time for breakfast and be welcomed. I didn't see any stalking or nothing wrong.

Show More
Share this Poem