How I Like to Suck Cock

Story Info
She gives a mindblowing blowjob upon awakening.
1k words
4.34
168.2k
37
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I love cock, the taste, feel, texture, smell, is arousing to me. I wake up in the morning and the first thing I think of are how I am going to please my husbands cock. I reach over and run my hands over his body, feeling the soft hair of his chest, running my sharp nails along his nipples. He always feels so good to me. I roll over and wrap myself around him, now adding the touch of my tongue to his body; I can feel his arousal stirring as he sleeps. His nipples are hard and salty.

My hands roam all over his shoulders, his neck, his face, where my hands go my tongue seems to automatically seek. There is something powerful about him that makes me starve for the taste of him. Rolling onto him I straddle him and lick along the seam of his lips, they are warm, full and inviting, I can feel his breathing increasing, as if he is torn now between sleep and waking to receive the pleasure I mean to give him. My body wiggles, I can feel his cock hardening against my belly.

He moans as I slide my crotch over his cock rubbing it up and down over his boxers covered cock. By now my pussy is getting very wet and the feel of his hardness rubbing my clit is making me whimper in pleasure. I feel his hands now on my hips, guiding my movements over his cock, I know that if I want I could make him cum fast, but I do not want this yet, I want to delay the pleasure for us as long as I can resist.

He seems to be reading my mind, because he lifts me away from him, pulls his boxers off and throws them across the bedroom, and with his hands he subtly guides me down his body, slowly. So that I can savor the taste of his skin on my lips and tongue all the way down. As my tongue reaches his cock, I lick it so slowly, softly and gently. I want to build up the intensity of this blowjob, take my time and blow his mind. I'm now licking and nibbling at his balls, my nose is buried in his groin, I sniff it in deeply savoring his scent, the aroma coming from him, is the most arousing, smell I could ever think of. There are no words to describe the intensity of the pleasure I feel at this moment. With my hands I cup his balls and squeeze them as my tongue slides its way up and down being sure to taste every inch of his cock, coating it heavily with my own saliva, he reaches for my hair and pulls it, becoming more insistent for his pleasure.

He pulls my mouth up to cover the head of his hard cock, and I suck it into my mouth. I listen to his breathing looking for the signs of pleasure I know will soon pour forth from his lips. He gasps loudly as I very slowly slide my mouth down his cock, making my throat relax so that he can reach the back of my throat. This is something I have been trying very hard to achieve, and I have to concentrate on my breathing if I am to successfully get him deep down my throat. If I forget to breathe I will gag, and then I become a little frightened and back off. I now hold my mouth very still with his cock deep in my throat. Just allowing my tongue to swirl over and around his cock, stroking it vigorously up and down. His hands are tightening in my hair, pulling, he is breathing rapidly and loudly. When I hear him mutter "aaahhhhhhh" I smile around his hard cock and begin to bounce my head up and down the shaft fucking his cock as if my mouth were a pussy for him to use.

The longer I work on his cock, the more aroused I become, I moan around his cock loudly causing vibrations to run over him and this seems to make his body shake as if he is absorbing the shook of my vibrating tongue. I know that he is getting very close to erupting in my mouth, because he has taken over the fucking of my face, by holding my head still and slamming his cock up and into me. He fucks faster and harder, I moan louder, without touching my pussy I know it is soaked and I could orgasm at any moment without feeling him touch my aching pussy. My hands are now squeezing and releasing his balls rhythmically, he really seems to love this and whispers words of encouragement.

The pleasure is becoming so intense now for both of us, I sometimes forget to breathe in my excitement, and this seems to make me moan louder and harder around his pulsating cock. With his hands he holds my mouth in place and slams upward into my throat deep and hard, and screams that he's cumming. I concentrate very hard now on staying still and swallowing every jet of his cum into my mouth, I don't want to lose a single drop of it, because I want to impress him with my ability to swallow his, load all the way down, I suck, pull, swallow. He is shuddering and shaking and I know that he is very pleased with me. When I take his cock out of my mouth I admire the beauty of it. I look deeply into his dark blue eyes, and smile.

I roll over, lay back down and feel him pulling me into his arms and snuggling me close, he tells me how much he loves me. Then how good I have gotten at sucking cock. I ask him if that means I deserve a reward. Of course we both know that I do, and very soon I will receive my reward. When he tries to stand to get ready for work and I see his knees begin to buckle, I smile and feel rewarded by his reaction.