New Story Page

Return to the new mobile-friendly Literotica story page with font customization!
tagErotic CouplingsRevelations 3

Revelations 3

byFritz©

See Revelations 1 Prologue for background and introductions...

* * * * *

Barb had phoned Terry earlier that day. They planned to meet at Terry's house that evening and do their traditional bar hopping. Barb had to deal with several weeks of stress and was ready for a change of pace. Going out with Terry always gave her that release, so she looked forward to seeing her that night.

She reached Terry's apartment around 8:00. Although she was a little early, she rang the bell. No answer. That's strange, she thought. After a few more rings with no answer, she knocked on the door. Finally, after her third knock, she heard the locks open. The door slightly opened. It was Terry wrapped in a towel.

"Barb! I'm sorry. Geez, I forgot all about... well, hey, come in!" Exclaimed Terry.

Barb could see she caught Terry off guard. "Did I interrupt you?" Asked Barb.

"He's here... Jim, from the other night. He's here," Terry whispered, smiling and rolling her eyes.

"Oh, well. Maybe we ought to make it another night," Barb said, embarrassed.

"Oh, don't be silly. He'd love to see you! Come on in and stay," said Terry, motioning for Barb to have a seat. "Let me fix you something?" Pleaded Terry.

She poured Barb a martini from a tall mixer on the counter, and admitted she and Jim already had a few. Barb settled back in an easy chair, when Jim came in the front room from the bedroom. He was in his shorts and wearing one of Terry's terry-cloth robes. He made his salutation and Barb blushed at seeing him half clothed.

He was quite a hunk: six foot, dark hair and eyes, and muscular. Barb remembered his charisma from meeting him at the cigar bar, a few weeks ago. She apologized for her behavior that evening.

"You mean, trying to put the make on me?" He asked, smiling.

She blushed again. He went on to say how honored he was to be hit on by such a beauty. She double-blushed.

Terry mentioned, "Yeah Barb, he said if you hadn't been with that piano player, he would have put the make on both of us!"

Barb's eyes opened wide and her blush turned into a sexy pout. "Oh really?" She suggested.

They each had another round of martinis and talked about going out for dinner. Italian sounded good, and Jim knew the perfect place. Barb was feeling more comfortable with the instant threesome. She and Terry threw sexual barbs at him all the way to the restaurant. He even blushed on occasion. The restaurant was quite small and intimate. They had their own private, little room, which made it even more intimate.

"Now this is the kind of sexy hideaway you guys should have all to yourselves," said Barb, closing both sides of the concealing curtain.

The girls sat on a love seat, with Jim facing both of them on the other side. "Is there anything wrong with wanting to have dinner with two beautiful and exciting women at the same time?" Asked Jim.

"Just dinner?" Terry smiled coyly.

Jim stared at her, winked and shrugged his shoulders. "Never know." He said, rubbing both of their legs under the table.

The food was delicious and they each shared a bite from each other's entree. They settled back to enjoy some after dinner drinks. The waiter brought a red rose and two mints.

"I'm sorry sir. I forgot there are three of you. Please forgive me," the waiter apologized.

Jim said that was quite all right. He would just have to make due. He gave the mints to each of the girls.

"What about your mint, Jim?" Asked Barb.

"I'll just share yours." He said, looking at them both.

"Here, you can share mine." Terry leaned over and kissed him.

Her tongue pushed the mint into his mouth. He returned the favor, and left it in Terry's mouth. "Thanks honey, that was sweet," he said, with raised eyebrows.

"Now it's Barb's turn," said Terry.

Jim had no time to react. Barb leaned over for the same treatment. He put both his hands on her shoulders and kissed her, and traded the mint, as he had done with Terry. His kiss with Barb was deeper and Barb slowly backed away. In doing so, his hand fell from her shoulder onto her breast. They both knew it was accidental, but he left it there and squeezed it. Terry caught the tit action.

"So she gets her tits rubbed -what about me?" Terry snickered and pouted.

"Oh, I'm sorry. Did I forget you?" Said Jim, as he reached over and cupped both of Terry's huge tits and kissed her again.

"Hey, how come she gets both tits felt up?" Pouted Barb.

"Boy, you girls don't miss a thing!" Exclaimed Jim.

Barb stuck her chest out and pulled his hands up to grab her melons. They kissed and Barb took his hand and shoved it down into her bra, to feel her nipple. His cock was getting hard. Terry felt for it, as Barb continued to make him feel her up.

"What's this? Terry continued, is that for us?" Barb looked down and saw Terry's hand was under the table.

"I think this game has gone far enough," said Barb, knowing things with her had gone beyond 'friendly'.

"Yeah, I have to use the john," said Jim, as he made his exit.

Terry told Barb that it was just fun and games. "I mean, you don't have to fuck him, if you don't want to," Terry said.

"That's what I'm afraid of. I just might want to, and not be able to stop," said Barb reluctantly.

Terry laughed and told her to relax. "You know Barb, he has a magnificent cock."

Just then Jim came through the curtain. "You ladies ready for dessert, or what?"

Barb was in shock from Terry's disclosure, she didn't answer. "I think we'll take the 'Or What'," smiled Terry.

"Ooh Baby -you got it!" Jim said, as he bent down to kiss Terry.

Terry kissed him hard and wouldn't let up. She ran her hand up his pant leg to his crotch, and grabbed his bulge. She held her kiss and massaged his cock through his pants. She reached over for Barb's hand and made her feel his cock. My God, this guy is hung! Barb thought, and continued to measure it with her hand.

Jim started moaning and stroked Terry's huge tits. He went inside her bra and pinched her nipple. They kissed deeper now, and Barb began so rub his manhood faster. Terry liked the direction this was going. Her hand met Barb's again. She found his zipper and pulled it down. She moved Barb's hand into his fly, while never breaking her kiss.

Barb watched Jim fondling Terry's tits and their passionate kiss. She felt her own pussy getting wet, as she reached into his shorts and pulled out his enormous cock. It had to be at least ten inches long, and so thick. She thought. She pumped its entire length and gasped at what it would feel like to have that much cock inside her hot cunt.

Barb was feeling a bit paranoid, doing this in public. The more she stroked his dick, the wetter she got. She reached down to her pussy and started to finger herself. The big kiss had finally subsided. Jim took Terry's blouse and bra off and started licking and sucking at her 36DD's. Barb looked up to notice Terry's abandon and thought to herself, "Well if I'm going down, so is everybody else!"

She started circling her tongue around the end of Jim's rod. She tasted his precum and let her tongue run the length of his 10 inches. The head was completely wet with her saliva. She lubricated the rest of his cock with her hand. Her mouth opened wide and she felt the huge size of his dick enter her throat. She couldn't take him all in. Her hand circled that part of the end of his shaft she couldn't take in. The thought flashed threw her. She always thought her husband's cock was good sized at 8 inches. She could deep throat him on occasion, if she had to. This was a different hunk of meat altogether. She tightened her grip at the base of his cock and sucked him hard, pulling and pushing his cock in and out of her mouth.

Jim thought he had died and gone to heaven. His girl friend and her marvelous tits making love to his upper half, while her mature girl friend was giving him a world-class blowjob. Jim clawed away at Terry's skirt and panties. She was now nude, but for her thigh-high black hose and 6" heels. Jim had her bend over the small round dinner table and pressed her tits hard against the marble tabletop. Jim double fingered her and felt how sopping wet her sweet pussy was. Barb was sucking his salami very hard, and the slurping sounds were getting louder.

"Fuck me, Jim!" cried Terry, as she gripped the table's edge.

Jim reluctantly had to pry Barb's head away from his swollen cock. Her smiled down at her, as if to say, "I want to fuck you too."

Immediately he straddled Terry's young, tight ass and let his cock slide down her butt crack to the lips of her pussy. He teased her lips enough to part them a bit, and then slowly inserted his massive cock into her cunt.

Barb was taking all this in, while fingering herself. She kept repeating over and over in her mind. "I can't cheat on Donny, but God I've got to have that huge cock in me now!" She opened her blouse, took one of her big tits out, and started tweaking the nipple. She tried to stand as tall as she could next to Terry's ass, as Jim fucked her.

He let go of Terry's right hip and fingered Barb to a climax as Terry was rocking the table back and forth against his cock. Barb settled back now to see Jim's cock strokes getting longer and harder, until he slammed his manhood into Terry, so hard it almost knocked her off the table. She muffled a climatic scream, by biting her knuckle.

His loins burned with hot sperm, about to explode. He hadn't worn a rubber and knew it was time. He whipped out his tool and a sudden stream of white cum shot across her ass. He jacked his cock more and let go another shot, and then another, until his cum covered her ass. Barb was amazed at the sight of all that cum. Jim took a dinner napkin off the love seat and started to clean up the mess he made on Terry's ass, when the curtains burst open.

"Sir, I'm going to have to ask you and your friends to leave!" Shouted a gentleman, who, by his dress and demeanor, must have been the manager.

They tried their best to apologize, but they couldn't wipe the smiles off of their faces. Terry quickly dressed. Jim threw two $100 bills on the table. He snatched up the rose that lay on the floor, took both girls' arms in his, and they strode out of the restaurant, like they owned the place.

"I think tomorrow, we'll do Chinese. What do you think girls?" Asked Jim, with his nose in the air.

They laughed and laughed, all the way back to Terry's apartment. They never got the chance to do Chinese, but they never forgot the night they did Italian.

...continued with Revelations 4

Report Story

byFritz© 0 comments/ 19481 views/ 1 favorites

Share the love

Similar stories

Also in this series

Tags For This Story

Report a Bug

1 Pages:1

Please Rate This Submission:

Please Rate This Submission:

  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Please wait

Forgot your password?

Please wait

Change picture

Your current user avatar, all sizes:

Default size User Picture  Medium size User Picture  Small size User Picture  Tiny size User Picture

You have a new user avatar waiting for moderation.

Select new user avatar:

   Cancel