The Day His Fantasy Came True

Story Info
She gives her husband his fantasy.
1.3k words
3.86
51.7k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sky outside was overcast and dark, as the storm brew on the horizon; Stella got out the candles and lit them. Sitting them around the lovely small cottage anticipating that the electric may go out and if so then it would be the ideal time for them to have a nice playful night. And this would be the night that she gave Dave, his one most memorable fantasy that he had been begging her for.

Once the candles were lit, she went into the master bath to prepare for the evening. She filled the luscious tub with warm water, adding the bubbles to it, and stepping in to soak. This was so relaxing and helped her get in the mood before he arrived home from work. After soaking for about a half hour, she began to shave her underarms, legs and last but not least her soft mound.

She always enjoyed shaving her mound because it gave her a chance to fondle herself. She slowly applied the shaving gel, lathering it in good before taking the razor in hand. With her legs propped up on the sides of the tube she reached between her legs and slowly shaved across the top of her mound. She shaved across it several times before using her left hand to spread the lips of her mound. She shaved the inter part of the lips of her pussy as she gently used her thumb to rub over her clit. She felt a burning sensation built as she continued to rub her clit and shave her enter lips. Then laying the razor aside, she took her other hand and began to work her fingers in and out slowly at first then gaining pace. As she did this, she began to tense up and quiver under her fingertips. Before long she moaned loudly as she lost control and went over the edge with an intense orgasm. She lay in the tub shaking and moaning for several minutes enjoying the feel of her fucking herself.

Slowly she stood up, grabbed a towel and wrapped her hair in it. Then she took another towel and began to wipe the rest of her body. Once she had herself dried, she walked into the master bedroom. She slowly dressed in her silk see thru rose colored lingerie. She pulled her robe on over it before walking over to the vanity to fix her long silky brown hair.

Once she had finished fixing her hair, she went to her secret hide-a-way. She pulled out the needed items for the night which consisted of a pair of silk thong panties for him, black blindfold, a leather strap, and a strap on. She laid them out on the night stand. As she was attending to this, she heard his Dodge Ram truck pull into the garage. She begins to breathe in and out slowly trying to keep her heart from racing with the anticipation.

“Hun, I am home” he said as the thunder cracked in the distance.

“Back here in the master bedroom dear!” she proclaimed as she spread out in the center of the big queen size bed.

As he walked by the master bathroom, he pulled his shirt off and kicked off his boots before walking into the master bedroom. As he walked thru the door, his eyes widened as he saw his elegant wife in the center of the bed.

Taking her pointer finger she motioned for him to come to her. He obliged and walked to the bed and leaned in to kiss her gently on the lips. “I see you have something in mind,” he said as his lips meet her soft luscious lips.

“Yes, as a matter of fact I do!” she said. She reached over and pulled the silk throng panties from the night stand. “You need to go to the bathroom and put these on and let me know when you have them on” she demanded.

He kissed her again before turning to leave. Once in the master bath he began to unfasten and unzip his Wranglers. Then he slides them over his hips, as he did this he say that his cock was already starting to get hard. He finished pulling the jeans off and his plain cotton briefs. Then he realized exactly what he had in his hands, not just any kind of silk thong underpants. They were a pair of her red heart printed silk thong panties. His eyes widened as he realized what was about to happen. He slowly put one foot in, and then the other foot. He pulled them up his long muscular legs. He slowly adjusted his cock so that the tip of it was just verily showing.

“Sweetie, I am ready!” he said in excitement.

She slowly crawled off the bed as she reached over and got the blindfold. She walked into the master bath. And she said, “close your eyes hunny” once his eyes was closed she walked over and wrapped the blindfold around his eyes.

She took his hand as she led him back into the master bedroom. Slowly, she began to kiss him softly, running her hands down his stomach. She let her finger tips tease the head of his cock as she kissed and nibbled on his neck. He began to pant as she continued to play with his cock head. He moaned as he grabbed for her.

“No, you do not grab for me” in a scolding voice she said as she walked him toward the bed. “For that you must be punished. Now I want you to crawl on the bed on your hands and knees. That’s it. Right there is good.”

Taking the leather strap from the night stand, she swatted his ass several times. He moaned and groaned as the strap hit his bare ass. His ass was red from the lashes with the strap.

“Will you try to grab me without permission again?” She asks.

“No mam’” he said

Slowly, she crawled on the bed behind him. She pulled the throng aside and slowly began to lick his ass. She was licking slow gentle strokes as she reached around and played with his cock thru the thin silk material. His cock was very hard as she played with it and licked his puckered asshole.

He moaned and groaned as his breathing became heavier. She knew that before long he would be coming before she was ready for him too. So she let go of his cock and stopped licking his asshole.

“So, do you like getting your ass licked? Do you want me to fuck you in the ass? Do you like being a male slut for me?

“Yes, to all of your questions!!! Yes please fuck me in the ass master!! Please oh please!”

She took the strap on off the night stand and wrapped it around her waist. Then using the anal grease, she rubbed it on there good. Taking the tip of the strap on, she slowly rubbed it up and down the crack of his ass. As she felt his ass beginning to tense around it she slowly slide it in deeper and deeper until it was almost in. Then without warning she rammed it in deep.

“OH MY” he screamed “Fuck me harder, oh yes fuck me!!!”

She grabbed a hold of his hips and pulled him back on the strap on. He groaned and moaned louder and louder. As she rimmed his asshole with the strap on she began to stroke is hard cock.

She yelled, “Cum for me you male slut. Yes I know you want too. Yes you can cum for me know!”

As he bucked back he came squirting his cum up his stomach and into his face. He was panting, moaning, groaning, and growling as he came hard over and over. Then they collapsed on the bed. They lay for several minutes before either one had the energy to move. They listened to the lighting and thunder crack. She slowly pulled the strap on out of his ass. Then they cuddled up on the bed and fall asleep.