Mine Ch. 07

Story Info
She bends to his will.
2.6k words
4.55
57.4k
20

Part 7 of the 15 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 05/23/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
*Eve*
*Eve*
441 Followers

She must have dozed off, because when Narissa woke up, it took a moment to remember where she was. Not only that, she had to urinate so badly that she felt her bladder would burst any second. She attempted to move her head but it was jerked back by the chain connected to her collar. She suddenly remembered where she was. It wasn’t a nightmare after all. The dungeon like room was ice cold, and she shivered uncontrollably.

The room was pitch black, she was starving, cold, sore, and she had to pee. Just great, she thought to herself. She would be damned if she pissed herself she thought angrily. She did not want to give Jake the satisfaction in case it was something that he got off on. She had heard about perverts like that.

She lay there in misery wondering why this had happened to her. What was it that she did to catch his eye? Whatever it was, she wished that she could take it back. These crazy things weren’t supposed to happen to girls like her. These things happened to hitchhikers or girls in the movies. Narissa shuddered as she remembered seeing a movie about a girl who was kidnapped, used, beaten and nearly killed. Jake said that he wouldn’t kill her, but Jake was a lying son-of-a-bitch.

The thought of being treated like that girl in the movie sent a chill down her spin. If she was completely honest with herself however, when he touched her between her legs, she got excited. She didn’t like it when he had raped her with the handle of the whip or with his monstrously large dick. Those things hurt too much, but his fingers and mouth were a different story.

She was jolted out of her thoughts when the light was suddenly came on. She didn’t know whether to be terrified or weep with joy. It was Olga. “I’ve come to let you up, but don’t try anything if you know what’s good for you.”

Narissa didn’t think she could fight back now if she wanted to. She was stiff. She could barely move and her ass and legs ached like hell. She lay perfectly still as Olga unlocked her cuffs and neck chain. When Narissa was helped off the table, her legs gave way. Olga hauled her back to her feet. “I have a robe for you. Put this on. Sergei is standing outside. He will help you upstairs.”

Narissa obediently took the short jade silk robe Olga offered. The robe felt cool against her skin. Narissa tied the robe tight around her waist to ensure that it would not come undone. It was one thing to stand there stark naked in front of Olga, but it was another thing for the mysterious Sergei to see her in the buff. “I have to use the bathroom.” Narissa finally spoke.

“You may go when we take you back upstairs. There is a hot bath waiting for you. Mr. Daniels wants you readied for a special dinner. Sergei!” Olga yelled.

A moment later, a giant of a man walked through the door. This man had to be close to seven feet tall weighing over three hundred pounds, though he was completely solid. He was an unusual looking man. His face was striking but not handsome. His hair was a whitish blond but his eyebrows were a dark brown creating a startling contrast. Sergei didn’t look like the type one would screw with. He walked over to a trembling Narissa and plucked her off of her feet. Narissa had no choice but to hold on to him so she wouldn’t fall. She was too frightened to fight this giant anyway.

Sergei carried Narissa upstairs, while Olga followed behind them. Only when she was back in the room she had occupied earlier, did Sergei put her down. Olga said something to Sergei in what must have been Russian, and the big man left the room, but not before giving Narissa a looked that made her shiver. She had seen that look in Jake’s eyes. The thought of Sergei touching her as Jake had, made her stomach turn.

“You may use the toilet now.” Olga said.

Narissa had never felt more relieved than when she was finally able to pee. Olga peeked into the bathroom, when the toilet flushed. “Now get into the tub. I will wash you.” Olga instructed.

The bath was surprisingly soothing. Olga took a big sponge and squeezed water over Narissa’s shoulders. Narissa leaned back in the tub as Olga repeated this motion several times. It felt so good, so good that she almost forgot where she was. When Olga washed Narissa’s hair she closed her eyes and surrendered to the housekeeper’s ministrations.

“Stand up.” Olga commanded when she finished washing Narissa’s hair, bringing Narissa out of her daydream state. Narissa stood up reluctantly. Olga continued to wash Narissa’s glistening young black body. “You have a beautiful body, little girl.” Olga commented nonchalantly as she rubbed the sponge over Narissa’s breasts.

“No!” Narissa flinched away. Olga merely chuckled and continued to wash the wet, shivering girl. Olga grasped on dark thigh and rubbed the sponge between Narissa labia making the young girl gasp. Narissa was sure that the finger that had just grazed her clit was no accident. “I can wash myself.” Narissa pulled away, grabbing the sponge from Olga’s hand.

Olga gripped her shoulders roughly, making Narissa wince in pain. “You’ll soon learn missy, that if you’re nice to Sergei and me, things will go much easier for you.” The Russian woman stated. The threat of things going badly for Narissa was left unsaid. Narissa contemplated keeping the sponge, not wanting this woman to touch her again. The lustful look in Olga’s eyes as she washed her, was the same look that Sergei had given her earlier. What the hell? Was everyone in this household crazy? Narissa had never thought of another woman in an intimate way before and to be subject to such scrutiny did not sit well with her.

For her part, Olga wanted to smack this young girl who stood before he dripping wet, just to put the girl in her place, but she wouldn’t cross the boundaries that Mr. Daniels had set for her. Only he was allowed to discipline, besides, this one was different. Mr. Daniels was always a possessive lover, but with this one…..Olga had never seen such a look from her employer as when he looked at this girl. It was such a shame that Mr. Daniels had told her and Sergei, hands, off because she would teach this pup a few things. She took the sponge from Narissa’s tight grip and continued to wash the shaking girl. This girl didn’t realize how lucky she was, Olga thought.

Narissa let her mind wander she didn’t want to let what was happening to her enter her brain. When Olga dried her off, oil was rubbed on her body. Every single inch of her body was administered to, and to Narissa’s shame, she felt a stirring in the pit of her stomach as he flesh was being worked. She didn’t want to react to this horrid woman’s touch. Olga smirked when she noticed Narissa’s nipples grow hard, but remained silent. Olga continued to prepare the girl for her employer.

As Olga blow-dried and styled her hair, Narissa thought of ways to escape. She wondered if Jake would take her off of his property. She allowed herself to be led back to the room where Olga laid her down. Narissa didn’t realize what Olga was doing until she felt something hot over her pubic area. “What are you doing?” She asked in a panicked voice.

“Cleaning up your kitty my dear. Mr. Daniels likes his pussies nice and neat. Now be still while I finish.” Narissa lay there while Olga waxed her bikini area not saying a word; this was just another weird thing on top of other weird things. When Olga was finished Narissa looked down at herself. There was just a small strip of hair down the center where her bush use to be.

Olga applied makeup to Narissa’s face and handed her a dress to wear. Narissa obediently put the dress on that was extremely tight and short. The black dress was long sleeved but exposed her shoulders. The soft silk material clung so tightly to her curves that it exposed the arc of her vagina.

“Where is my underwear?” Narissa asked warily fearing the answer.

“You don’t get any, now put on these shoes on. Mr. Daniels is waiting for you.” Narissa obeyed slipping into the strappy heels. As Olga escorted her out of the room, she caught sight of herself in the mirror. She barely recognized herself. She paused as she thought about what she was wearing. These clothes and shoes were obviously things that hadn’t been worn before, yet they fit her perfectly. Jake seemed to know her exact size, and it made her wonder about what else he knew about her.

* * * * * * * *

Jake was waiting downstairs for her in the living room. He was looking through some papers with Rusty at his feet, when she walked in with Olga. When he saw her, he stood up and came towards her with that ferial look in his eyes. “You can leave now, Olga.” He dismissed the housekeeper. When Olga was gone, Jake took Narissa by the arm and slowly began to spin her around for his inspection. When he seemed satisfied, he smiled. “You look beautiful angel. You’re exactly how I imagined you would be.” He ran a hand over her lips and she shivered.

Narissa could not make eye contact with this man, remembering what he had done to her. He firmly gripped her chin to make her look at him. “Don’t look away from me when I’m talking to you. I paid you a compliment. What are you suppose to say when someone pays you a compliment Narissa?” There was a spark in his green eyes.

“Thank you.” She muttered.

Before she knew what happened a sharp smack was administered to her bottom, which was already sore from her earlier spanking. Tears of pain sprang to her eyes.

“Thank you for what?” he demanded. When she hesitated another smack came down on her sore behind. Narissa stood frozen with fear and pain, unable to utter a word. She wasn’t sure what he wanted her to say exactly, and she was too scared to say the wrong thing. “You’re starting to try my patience Narissa.” He warned lifting his hand to give her another smack. She was learning that he only called her by her name when he was angry.

“Thank you for giving me this dress and complimenting me Jake.” She said the only possible thing she could think of to soothe his ego.

Jake lowered his hand and smiled. What a sick bastard, Narissa thought to herself. “Very good angel. I knew you had it in you. I don’t like to be cruel to you, but you must learn, don’t you agree?” He asked.

“Yes. Thank you for teaching me.” She replied softly not wanting to be hit again.

“Do you like the outfit I picked out for you?”

“Yes, it’s very nice.” She said obediently. She really didn’t but she was no dummy.

“Good. Fell what you do to me angel.” He took her hand and placed it firmly over his crotch. She could feel the stiff bulge of his cock and she gulped nervously. She remembered how that monstrosity had felt. She had been sure at the time that it would split her apart. He pulled her close to him and began to kiss her, slipping his tongue between her lips. While he kissed her, he lifted up her dress and began to caress her ass. He slid his fingers in between her ass cheeks down to her pussy, which was getting quite moist.

Narissa couldn’t understand how this man could make her feel this way, especially since she thought he was insane, but her traitorous body began to respond nonetheless. Jake inserted his middle finger between the slick folds of her pussy. She gasped in surprise and pleasure. This felt so good. He lifted his head to look at her, with something hidden in the depths of those green orbs. “Do you like this my angel?”

“Yes, Jake.” She answered truthfully.

‘Would you like my cock to replace my finger?” He asked sliding his finger in and out of her wetness. Her pussy was literally dripping with juices. Narissa stiffened at the thought of Jake’s large dick, and thought she would take her chance with getting smacked.

She shook her head frantically and braced herself for the hit, but it didn’t come. Jake continued to finger her and then he kissed her gently on the forehead. “It’s okay, angel. You weren’t ready for it the first time. I wanted you too badly, but you’re ready now. Your pussy is wet and ready for me. Unbutton my pants and take out my cock.” He commanded softly, removing his finger from inside of her. Narissa obeyed, shaking like a leaf at the thought of what was to come. She unzipped his pants and set his large member free. Jake cupped Narissa’s ass and lifter her up against him.

”Wrap your leg around my waist.” He whispered hoarsely. He was on the brink of losing control. He needed to be inside her cunt now! Narissa wrapped her legs around his waist and wrapped her arms around his neck. Jake fixed her over his cock and slid easily into her. She let out a loud moan.

This time the intense pain of before was no longer there. Although it hurt a little from the sheer size of him, the pleasure outweighed the pain. When she was comfortably fitted over his cock, he began to fuck her, developing a fast but steady rhythm. “Scream my name.” He ordered.

“Jake! Oh Jake!” She complied not really needing to be told.

“Do you like the way my cock feels inside of you? Do you like the way this makes you cunt feel?”

“Yes!”

“Tell me to fuck you. Beg me for it.”

“Please fuck me Jake.” She begged.

“Say, fuck me harder Jake.”

“Please fuck me harder Jake.”

He began to drive into her harder and faster until she felt a build up from the tips of her toes that shot through her entire body. The feeling was so intense that she screamed, as she shuddered violently against him. After she came, she went limp in his arms like a rag doll. He still held her against him as he came shortly after. She felt a warm flood of liquid shoot up her pussy.

“That my angel, was your first orgasm.” He said kissing her neck.

He placed her back on her feet. Her knees felt so weak that if his arms weren’t still around her, she would collapse to the floor.

“Now, shall we go?” He asked fixing her dress back to the way it was before.

“Yes, Jake, but shouldn’t I clean up a bit first?” She asked.

Jake turned angry eyes on her, putting Narissa in fear mode once more. His moods were so mercurial that she didn’t know what to expect.

“Narissa, you are still learning the rules so I will make some allowances for you. You will not question the decisions that I make. I said let’s go, besides, I like the fact that you cunt is oozing with my come, and my scent is clinging to you. You are mine and I want everyone to know it.” He said fiercely.

To be continued………

*Eve*
*Eve*
441 Followers