Happy Gays Ch. 02

Story Info
Richie takes care of Fonzie in a big way.
754 words
4.22
45.1k
3

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/16/2022
Created 06/21/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sack
sack
144 Followers

Fonzie was in heaven. Richie was taking more and more of his massive cock in his mouth and the sensations were incredible!! Potsie, Ralph and Chachi stoked their stiff bones slowly as they took in the erotic sight before them. They had never seen Fonzie's cock and couldn't believe how much of the gargantuan organ Richie was able to get into his mouth. As for Richie, he gradually started to get into the act of cocksucking. Fonzie's dick was delicious and his moans and groans were really turning him on.

"FFFUUUCCKKIINNGG BITTCHH!!! SUUCK TTHHAT

COOCKK SUUUCKK TTHHATTTT COOCCKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!"

Richie loved it when Fonzie swore up a storm. He deep throated him so deeply he gagged a little with each downstroke. Potsie was getting really turned on watching Richie take care of Fonzie. He wondered what it would be like having a hard dick down his own throat. To his left, Ralph was rapidly fisting his beautiful endowment and Potsie couldn't take his eyes off of it. Getting on his knees, he opened his mouth and took Ralph's prickhead down his throat with one gulp.

"POTS WHAT ARE YOU DOING??? OH MY GAWWWDD!!! FUUCKKIINNNGG BITTCHHH!!!!!!!!"

Ralph's eyes bugged out of his head as his good buddy started to play the best skin flute in the world. Potsie was pleasantly surprised at the taste of Ralph's dong. He twisted his mouth back and forth in an effort to drive Ralph's hard cock even further down his gullet.

"DAMN, POTS THAT IS SO FINE, THAT IS REALLY FINE!!!" Ralph's voice got higher and higher pitched as he slowly but surely entered la-la land!

Potsie slipped his fingers up the back of Ralph's boxers and and tickled his buttcrack. He then inserted one, two, and ultimately three fingers in the puckered hole. Ralph shrieked in sudden passion.

"ARRRRRRGGGGHHHHHHH" THAT FEELS SO FUCKIN' GOOD POTSIE!"

Potsie continued to ram his fingers in and out of Ralph's tight butt with great enthusiasm. At the same time, Chachi started to rapidly fist his cock in time with the bobbing of Richie's head on Fonzie's dick. He loved the way Fonzie's erection looked poking out of his boxers and pretty much decided right there that was the way he was going to jack off from now on, instead of in the shower!

Seeing Potsie blow Ralph was really getting Richie excited. In imitation, he put a couple of fingers up the back of Fonzie's striped boxers and gently massaged his hairy butt. One, two, and ultimately three digits went in and out of Fonzie's buttcheeks as he moaned with a new intensity.

"THAT'S GOOD CUNNINGHAM, REALLY GOOD!!!!" Fonzie started to speak in a high pitch falsetto and could barely get any words out. Ralph, in the meantime, could just about concentrate either and his moans got higher pitched as well as Potsie's head bounced up and down on his hard prick right down to his balls.

Chachi was fascinated by Fonzie getting blown and stood right by his idol, fisting his hard cock eagerly. Fonzie reached out and replaced his hand with his own, jacking Chachi off furiously. The hapless teenager began to bellow as if there was no tomorrow.

"JJJJEESSSUUSSSS FOOONNZZZ!!! TTTHAAATTT FEEELSSSS SOOOO GOOOOOOOOOODDD!! SSSSHHHIIIIIT!"

Fonzie tried to hold off his impending orgasm, but being deep deep throated and finger fucked by Richie was simply too much for him. After a particularly deep and intense thrust, The Fonz let out a high pitched wail.

"GGGGGGOOOOOODDDDDD! I'M CUUUUMMMIIINNNGGG!

AAAAAAAAAAAUUUUGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

His orgasm quickly set Ralph off as well.

"SOO AMM III! BBBBBIIITTCHHHHHH!"

As Fonzie's cream flooded his mouth, Richie lost an equally massive load.

"TTHISS ISS IT! LLLOOOOORRRRRRDDDDDDD!"

Richie's cum flew everywhere as Chachi's cock started to explode in Fonzie's hands.

"WATCHHHH MMYY LOADDD FOOONZZZZZ!!!!!!!!

AAAAAAUUUGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!"

Potsie was the last to reach a powerful orgasm. He got his mouth off Ralph's cock just in time to see his own prick jet ropes of cum everywhere.

"SSSHHHIITTTTT!!!! GAAAWWWWWWWDDDDDDD!"

Richie reluctantly let Fonzie's soft cock slip from his lips. His mouth leaked cum all over his neck and upper chest. Potsie had come all over his face as well. The five men collapsed on the two sofas, utterly spent. After what seemed like an eternity, Fonzie cleared his throat.

"You geeks seemed to like that too much, so tomorrow you need to come to school with one very important item missing....your pants!"

The four men groaned in unison. That was going to be really difficult for all of them!

to be continued......

sack
sack
144 Followers