My Wife & Her Brother

Story Info
Something they both wanted in high school.
2.8k words
4.32
367.6k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She wasn't my wife at the time, but I helped her get out of an abusive marriage, so she was moving into a different apartment just across the street from me. She was living to close to her ex and he wouldn't leave her alone. It was just her and I loading the U-haul on a very hot day. To our surprise, her brother drove down from another state to help her. He arrived just in time to help us unload. They hadn't seen each other for sometime and I had never met him. The extra hand was a pleasure.

Robyn was wearing a very loose top and high-cut, very baggy shorts. She always thinks of the top end but never thinks that, if she bends over and you're behind her, you can see from the underside of her top exposing her tits. Sometimes you can see more that way then the other. She is always braless, not big tits, about 34b, but she has very long dark nipples that always seem to be hard, but really get hard and longer when she is excited.

So, we say our hellos and show Mike the apartment and where things are to go. The plan was that I would unload, Mike would carry in, and Robyn would unpack. So we began. I was moving everything out of the truck and was half-way done when I looked around and didn't see Mike. I walked up to the door and just peeked my head around the corner to see Mike standing there with his head peeking around the kitchen corner. I watched for a few seconds and he was just standing, not talking or anything, just staring. I went back out to the truck and got a few things and made some noise coming in this time. Mike met me at the door going out to the truck. So, I put my stuff down and walked over to see what he was looking at. I couldn't believe it, but there was Robyn unloading boxes, bending at the hips and, as she bent down, you could look right up the bottom side of her shirt and see her tits, nipples and all. What a turn on and I thought that Mike got a good look.

Robyn had told me as they were growing up in their later teens that they were at home a lot by themselves do to their Mom working nights. Robyn told me they did the peeking at each other during and after showers, or she would catch a glimpse of Mike looking into her window while she got ready for bed and every once in a while she would just take her time so he could watch. Sometimes, after she heard Mike go to bed, she would sneak out into the living room hallway down where there was a return air vent that was on Mike's bedroom wall and, when all the lights were out except Mike's room, you could get down on the floor and look up into his bedroom. She would watch him look at girlie magazines while he masturbated. She always enjoyed watching him do that and of course she would play with herself while watching. It seemed to her it was something she could always use against him if he was going to get her in trouble with her Mom, so she never said anything to him. When she started dating, she would never let a boy fuck her, but she would give them a blowjob or handjob. She always enjoyed seeing cum spurt out of a cock.

One night when she got home all the lights in the house were out, so she assumed Mike was not home yet. She went to her room after giving her date a handjob in her driveway. She was so excited because he just kept cumin and shot it all over his car. As she got ready for bed, she didn't put anything on. She jumped in bed with her table lamp on and started playing with herself. She pulled and squeezed her nipples. The harder she pulled the better it felt. She started to rub and play with her wet pussy. Soon she climaxed. After shutting her light off, she thought she saw a figure move outside her window. A few seconds later she heard the front door shut then Mike's bedroom door shut. She wondered if he had seen what she had done. She felt her wetness running down her leg and her tits and pussy tingling. She started to drift off to sleep when she heard the doorknob turn and the door slowly begin to open. She rolled over on her side pretending to be asleep. Mike came in and whispered her name. "Robyn," he said in a whisper...no answer, he did it again and there was still no answer.

Next Robyn felt her cover move a little behind her. Soon she felt Mike's hand touch the back of her butt, very softly. He then slowly moved down and gently touched her pussy. She was wet and it didn't take much for him to slide his finger back and forth, oh so gently, so he wouldn't wake her. Robyn being awake, didn't know what she should do, she did know it felt good. Soon, he stopped and she heard him rubbing his cock with his hand. He slowly walked around and went to the other side of the bed where she was facing. He did the same thing, slid his hand under the cover, but this time he softly felt her tit. She squinted out of her eyes and could see him rubbing himself. He squeezed her nipple hard enough she acted like he woke her up. She asked what was he doing. He said he watched her in the driveway with her boyfriend and he watched her after she came into her bedroom. He just wanted to see if she wanted to just play.

She said, "No, now get out." He was kneeling there with a big hard cock trying to persuade his sister to give him a hand job. He told her that if she didn't, he would tell Mom about what she did with her boyfriend. She was just about to tell him that she would tell Mom about his magazines and what he does, but then she was glued to his cock. Besides, she thought, what is a handjob? So she said, "Okay, just a handjob." He sat up on her bed as she reached around and started to jack him off. She felt how much bigger he was compared to her boyfriend and others who she did it with. She could hardly get her hand around it. As she was getting into it, she heard him give out a moan. She was getting very excited. He slowly slid his hand up under the cover and began playing with her tits. Her nipples were already rock hard and stuck out about an inch. She was getting tired because it was taking him so long. He slid his hand down to her pussy and started rubbing her. She was really wet.

He was not kneeling at a very good angle and her arm was tired. Robyn suggested that they do themselves and each could watch. He agreed. Mike stood up as she took the covers off. They could see each other by the street light shining in. He started jacking off while she rubbed her wet pussy. She was locked in on his cock and he watched her fingers go back and forth with one hand and the other pulled and pinched her nipples. It wasn't long and he shot his cum all over her. As it landed all over Robyn, she came. When they finished he left and she fell into a deep sleep. They repeated their act a few times but stopped when they went their separate ways after high school.

So, we got everything in the apartment--got the bed set up and made, couch and chairs where she wanted them, almost everything unpacked. I noticed Mike looking around corners where Robyn was at times and I would just smile to myself. We ordered pizza and a few drinks for dinner and sat in the living room to eat. Mike and I were on the couch and Robyn sat on the floor in front of us and we all used the coffee table. Mike kept leaning back to eat while I set up to the table. It wasn't until later, when I finished, that I found out why. I mentioned earlier that Robyn had on very baggy shorts, well, not only does she not wear bras but she doesn't wear panties either. She was sitting on the floor Indian style and you could see up the crease her shorts, which had her neatly trimmed pussy, exposed. The whole thing. I thought, "Holy shit." I was getting hard just thinking that two guys were looking at her pussy at the same time. What a turn on. But then the other was her brother. So we picked up and got a few more things put away.

It got late and I had to work the next day. Mike said he would take the truck back in the morning. I offered for him to stay at my place since I had a spare bedroom. But he said he could just sleep on the couch. So I said good-bye to him because he was leaving after he dropped the truck off. Robyn walked me outside and we said our goodnights. I made sure I felt her lovely tits and pulled her top up to suck on her nipples. She let out a moan and said she wished I could stay and that the breeze on her tits along with my lips felt really good. I reached under her pant leg and rubbed her pussy. It was wet already. She was getting close to a climax when a car pulled up in the parking lot. So, I told her goodnight and that I would see her after work tomorrow. I went home and she went back upstairs. Mike got the TV hooked up and was watching it when she went inside. She sat in the chair and they talked and got caught up on the family news.

They started talking about when they were growing up and how mean they were to each other and they laughed. Mike said that they weren't always mean. Robyn said, "Oh yes, how well I remember, but we won't go there." They just laughed it off. Robyn said that she needed to shower but offered the shower to Mike first. He told her to go ahead and that he would make up the couch for his bed and watch some TV. Robyn went in and started her shower. She was washing her hair and just rinsed out the conditioner when she glanced through the opening of the shower curtain into the mirror. Her shower curtain is sort of a see through but her towel was hanging so you couldn't see her face nor could she see the door. What she did see in the mirror was Mike standing there watching her shower, but at his angle he couldn't see her in the mirror. She acted like she saw nothing and soaped her body, and as she did she saw that Mike had taken his cock out and was rubbing it. She noticed it was as big as she remembered, as some nights while she masturbated through her years she thought about how big it was and how she always enjoyed watching his cum flying out the tip of his large cock. She hurried and finished, as she shut the water off, Mike slipped out and shut the door.

She yelled out to Mike it was his turn, and he said okay. She went in and told him good night with a hug, and said she would see him in the morning. She went to her room and shut the door. She took off her robe and lay on top of her bed naked, hearing Mike turn on the shower. She was wet and excited about him watching her. She thought it was her turn, so she got up and went to the bathroom door and slowly opened it and watched Mike as he washed his hair. He had his towel in the same place she had hung hers so he couldn't see her. She watched his cock sway back and forth as he washed, he saved his cock for last and then he slowly washed it. Watching it grow, Robyn felt her wetness and her nipples grow hard. She started watching as he stroked his monster to full length. She couldn't take it any more. After all it had been at least fifteen years ago when they played.

Robyn went back to her room and lay down in her bed. She began to play with herself. She had a quick climax, pulling her nipples, and sliding two fingers deep into her pussy. She was so wet and her nipples so sensitive. She was on her way to her second climax when she heard the shower shut off. She covered up and began to play some more. As she approached her climax, and she was so close, she heard a light knock at her door. She rolled over onto her side, her heart still racing from her state of mind. She pretended to be asleep as Mike slowly opened her door and whispered her name..Robyn, but there was no response. Again he whispered, no response. She thought she heard Mike leave, but then she felt her covers move. Mike then slowly and so lightly lay on her bed. He slowly got under the covers and moved as close as he could to Robyn without touching her. She could hear his heavy breathing. She felt his hand, lightly stroke her butt. Then she felt Mike move a little closer to her at a different angle. She then felt Mike take his finger and slide it along the seam of her pussy. She was so wet that it took little effort to move it back and forth. It felt so soft and hot, she couldn't figure out why it felt so good. She was getting wetter and hotter as her nipples ached to be pinched. He had one arm up next to her head that was under him, and the other he was using to move it up and down her pussy. He stopped at the opening and then something strange happened. He started moving his hand he was rubbing her with up towards her tits, but, the object he was rubbing her with up and down her pussy line, still remained. Then it struck her that it was his cock he was rubbing her with.

She just about had a climax just with it touching her pussy. He tried to reach around her arms and body to get to her tits. He was at a strange angle, as he reached a little further for her tits, and as wet as she was, the head of his cock slipped into her pussy and he froze. Robyn froze, she thought, "My brother's cock is in my pussy, now what should I do?" She lay as still as she could, thinking Mike would pull out and just leave. But Mike continued to reach around then was able to touch her tits now and cupped one, as he did his cock slid in a little further. Robyn could not hold her climax in any longer. She moved her ass back and forced her brother's cock deeper into her and she let out a moan. She took as much as she could, his cock was so big. She rolled around and took her brother's tongue into her mouth as he mounted her she was at another climax and he still wasn't in her all the way yet. He gave her long and slow strokes until it was all in. He gave it all to her while she screamed out from her climaxes. He sucked on her long hard nipples as he pulled out and slid down to eat his sisters' pussy. That night, they did it every way they could. She even sucked his cock to a shattering climax just before they fell asleep in each other's arms. When they woke, they fucked one more time before they showered together. As they said their good-byes, they promised not to wait so long the next time and regretted waiting as long as they did for something they both wanted in high school.

Robyn told me this story after we were married. I got so excited and I reflect back to this day at times when I masturbate. She surprised me with another story that happened while I was away on a business trip not to long ago, when her brother called and said he was to be in Dallas for a few days.