Dr Nooo! Ch. 03

Story Info
She couldn't imagine depths of his sexual insanity.
5.1k words
4.44
244.2k
50

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/18/2022
Created 06/05/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FINC
FINC
1,720 Followers

Jennifer although gagged was still moaning like a whore the fat dildo slurping in and out of her excited shaft. The doc had been right. At this heightened stage of excitement her body groaned in pleasure as she was force fucked by his mechanical intruder. She'd given up resisting long ago now it was just a matter of not hyperventilating between each building climax.

Ugh, ugh, ugh, oh, oh, ohhhhhhhh!

Her groans were turning to higher pitch squeaks. She was almost coming again hips thrusting up to ram the cock in as hard as possible.

She heard the voice of the doc calling nurse Crow from down the corridor. And Jennifer gagged in horror realizing the woman was leaving the room. After each climax her ultra tender bud screamed for relief and the doc had always stopped the machine for a few minutes for her body to subside.

"Ohhhhhh god no you need to turn this thing uggggggggggggggggg!!"

Her body was unbearably tender as her clit screamed. But the machine continued to pump in and out of her quivering pussy.

Any second she'd...

"Uuuuh, uuuuuuu, uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

She gave an animal roar as she bucked on the table her pussy yawning and spitting as she ground onto the rubber cock.

Her insides were on fire. And as her orgasm subsided the pounding still continued.

Seconds later she began to scream in hyper sensitive sensation.

"Eeeieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!"

She wailed and bucked for an eternity or so it felt until her pussy was numb and her throat dry. Then just as her mind began to loose its grip the power was turned off, the cock suddenly motionless.

Looking up through exhausted half open eyes she gave a pitiful moan of despair.

The doctor's alter ego stood there; stripped naked sweating heavily. His head once again in the white leather mask. The red cross on the forehead an obscene parody of what it stood for.

Dr Nooo's cock was erect slapping against his belly as he neared her. He had a leather harness wrapped around his waist which hooked over his balls and around his cocks base. She could only blink with her beautiful lashed eyes her mouth full of gag.

The doc laughed as he jumped around her with glee. He was like an ape man yelping and grunting. He shook his head and wagged his finger as if to say what a naughty girl she'd been keeping him at bay so long. He suddenly calmed himself and wiped his hand across his glistening chest.

He hadn't said a coherent word yet and remained silent as he began to remove the untiring fucking machine away from her trembling body.

Still not speaking he unclipped the brakes on her trolley table and began to wheel her out of the room and down the corridor. As he went he whistled over her gagged moans.

Jenny realized she was still on the same level as the cellar; in fact it was just a corridor away. The lights grew dimmer as she passed the heavy metal door and then the trolley bumped off concrete onto the shiny black tiled floor of her old den. She was back in the cellar.

Jenny's eyes were blinking in terror her mouth full of fat red ball gag. There were already two people in the room.

Sat on a creaking wooden chair was Officer Smith. The young man was naked his strong physique bound to the chair. He also had a ball gag in his mouth and he was groaning. Jennifer could see his groin and shook in revulsion. His cock when limp had been bent double and with elastic bands and using insulation tape bound tightly. His waist had a belt around it which appeared to be holding something in place on his seat. Jenny couldn't see it, but officer Smith had a fat vibrator up his ass merrily buzzing to itself held by the leather straps.

Poor Smith, the sensation and the view across from him were easily arousing his cock; which agonizingly wanted to unfurl but couldn't. The cop shook in discomfort his eyes full of terror his cock feeling like it would burst.

Across the room the view he had to bear was one of irresistible arousal.

Nurse Crow was hung naked by her arms and legs, suspended from the ceiling. The big titted blonde was facing down legs and arms in the position of a sky diver. The doc had roped her large full tits attaching the two sucking tubes and already her pink nipples were deep inside the cylinders. She also had a groin harness, a 10 inch ribbed vibrating cock rammed up her pussy and firmly secured. Her ass pointed skyward and a tube ran up to a gallon container slowly feeding some type of liquid into her rectal void as she wriggled.

Nurse Crow couldn't cry out because she wore a black gimp mask, the one Jenny had come so used to. The eye holes were shut and the mouth hole was now a black double ended dildo. One side was sticking out like a raise elephant trunk the other end gagging down her throat.

The doc slammed the door, a numeric keypad looking them in. There was no escape.

Jennifer couldn't accept what she was seeing.

"No it was all a dream, yes a dream!"

The doctor undid her wrists and legs but she didn't run. Where could she get to? He undid her gag tossing it to the floor. Jenny starting a long rambling plea; hoping to negotiate with him.

He gently helped her swing her long legs to the side, sitting up while she tried to get through to him. Then he helped her stand. He seemed to pay no attention to her convoluted excuses and plea bargaining.

Knowing this she began to laugh in despair, shaking her head the whole scene insane almost like an obscene circus. The doctor, his white mask in a constant sneer at her was like the head clown. The cop was shaking his head looking at her with crazed eyes. She just stared back chuckling like a fool her eyes pitiful but compliant.

The doc was delighted with his captured beauty. Tall, long firm legs, with an hourglass figure. And those hard full tits pointing out like twin domes. Her hair hung around her fine neck, cute nose still upturned reminding him of the arrogant manner in which his alter ego had first met her. But now she didn't speak her white teeth hidden under quivering full lips.

"Good, it looks like you finally understand you little bitch, don't you. I can do what I want to you now and its best to just obey and take it. You shouldn't have hid from me the first time, now your experience will be all the more uncomfortable."

"Oh god no, no." She said quietly looking up at him with puppy dog eyes. "Please let me go."

The Doc shook his head. Then he gave an evil laugh.

"You know better than that Jennifer."

The cop was thrashing and coughing through his gag. He had no back up. In fact he hadn't told anyone where he had gone. He could reason with the doc but this one was a mad man.

"She's soo cute isn't she?" The doc teased running his hand up her waist cupping a firm tit. Jennifer was now resisting a little more the huge frame of the doc towering over her.

He looked at the man with an imprisoned bent double cock. "She's enough to get any man hard. Let's see how long you can resist when she starts moaning."

He pulled both her arms behind her back binding the wrists her chest thrusting forward.

"I'm going to give this bitch's hard melon the attention they deserve.

Jennifer tried to squirm and shake as Dr Nooo wound corn around one then the other fabulous breast. He pulled the cord tight making her melons bulge and Jenny groaned in horror. "Oh god what are you going to do with meeee?"

Ugggg no too tight ahhhhhhhh!"

Then she screamed! He was looping the cord over a ceiling pulley and heaving down with his strong arms.

Jennifer was been lifted by her roped tits up into the air. She screamed again her feet now on tip toe her shoulder back tits thrusts as high as possible most of her weight taken on the tit bound cord her toes giving the slighted relief.

"Let's see you hang by your tits for a bit while I work on you." The insane Doc chuckled looking for his toys.

"Oh god let meeeeee down nnn nnnnnnn nooooooo!" Jennifer wailed.

Smith was gritting his teeth in frustration. Watching the gorgeous girl hung like this his carnal lust rushed through him. He shook his head in denial his cock already trying to harden the pain increasing.

"MmmmmmmmF!" The doc was concentrating on the tip toed girl tensed ass.

The doc trailed his hand down over her curved, tensed ass his finger slowly nudging against her anus. He grunted and she yelped as a finger slid into her leathery tight anus. He rotated it pulling her sphincter. Jenny felt the finger it seemed to be massive in her tight hole. She gave a long moan as the cords pulled on her heavenly tits and then she felt a second finger probing at her rear entrance.

The pressure made her jerk forward, her anus dry and unyielding. The doc removed his digit and smeared a tube of jelly over his fingers. He then repositioned his hand.

"Now Jenny open up this time."

She bit her lip as her anal muscles gave way to the lubricant. "Ooooooooo!"

He had his two greased finger burrowing inside her rim stretching her. She yelped, unable to look down she tried to see over her shoulder her eyes wide with fear. He began to pump his hand against her peach ass cheeks, his two fingers fucking her ass with purpose.

She could feel the wriggling probes thrusting and twisting inside her rear. She raised her tip toes trying to stop his fingers going so deep her tits bouncing on the taut cables.

"Oh, oh, ooh ugh,ugh,ugh!"

She could sense he was reaching for something with his spare hand. The doc had a long twisted dildo and as he removed his loosening fingers he slowly began to ease this new monster into her ass.

"I'm going to give you an internal examination with my hand later, but first we have to loosen you up."

Jenny screamed and begged as he twisted the fat vegetable like monster deep into her ass. Her tits were swollen the cord making them balloon out of shape. The dildo felt like a flag pole, deep up inside her. He gripped it at the base with both hands pumping it up into her.

"Ride it, ride it!"

He looked to the agonized cop his cock throbbing in its binds.

Do you like this fat intruder up her ass? A bit like the one up yours eh. I bet that hungry cock of yours would love to replace it eh? The cop could only look to the ceiling in solace.

He continued to thrust the dildo in and out of her ass making her toes almost leave the floor.

"Agg, ag, agggggggg!" Jennifer screamed as her hips rocked forward her suspended body pulling hard on the tit rope.

"Oh god stop, stop please, let me down ugggggg!" She begged. The doc pulled the dirty long length out of her ass. "Soon," he said giving her cheeks a hard slap. He held his erect cock in his hand jerking the foreskin pulling it back to reveal the glisten purple head. His other hand was raised and he swiped down across her cheeks again.

"But first a spanking and ass fuck I think!"

Smith was in agony now. His cock wanted to spring straight the scene in front of him unbearable. Jenny had bounced and swayed her tits bulging on tight cord as he had spanked her over and over. She was almost feinting when he finally stopped and positioned himself behind her.

She'd unbelievably not been penetrated by him in two days of captivity. Now she was sure he'd make up for lost time. "UGgggggg, ahhhhhhhhh!" She gritted her teeth as his long rod thrust up her ass his pelvis and rigid length lifting her body off the floor.

The sensation was one of total humiliation. His hot pink cock sliding into her lubricated tight shaft. She felt the tip so deep in her belly his pelvis pressing on her soft butt cheeks. Then more pressure his rod lifting her almost of her toes as he thrust as deep as he could go.

"Ug, ug, ug, ug!"

The thrusts were bouncing her upwards each jolt relieving her tits for a moment before they pulled back taut. Each thrust searing into her tight rubbery shaft making her feel like his cock would erupt from her mouth.

"Ug, ug you dirty fucking bitch!" He grunted obscenities as he fucked. "Hanging by your hard tits, gagging at each deep ass thrust. Let me hear you beg for more bitch!"

Jennifer screamed and shook, her body covered in sweat. His cock felt so deep like he was trying to climb up inside her. He tits were numb her shoulders and arms also loosing sensation

The doc held her tiny waist as he thundered into her looking down watching his impressive length appear and disappear from her stretch anus.

"Yes, yes that's it bitch milk my cock, ugggggggg!"

He began to thrust at enormous speed his hips a blur his cock like a pneumatic drill screwing up inside making her teeth chatter with the vibration.

She felt him erupt inside her. The hot wet semen seemed to coat the inside of her tunnel and stick there like paint. His shots were rapid fire like a spitting coughing exhaust his cock emptying its load with animated relief.

"Awwwwwwwwww!"

He cock slopped from her ass like a dirty wet eel, officer Smith gargling in pain at the erecting sight. He stood back watching his semen drip from her ass. He moved towards Smith still talking to the suspended Jenny as he went.

"The cop likes you I think." Dr Nooo teased examining his captives imprisoned cock then to the buzzing anal dildo he was forced to sit on. Smith's eyes were wide in a crazy insane stare. He was loosing his mind!

"Jennifer," he said sweetly." I'm going to let you down in a minute and I want you to service this cop for me." Jenny looked out of the corner of her eye shaking her head. "N, n, n no I w..." The doc didn't let her finish. He looked on the floor and finding what he wanted pushed the ball gag back into her mouth fastening behind her head as she thrashed. He then looked at the hanging Nurse Crow wriggling, bound, gagged and blindfolded. Her tit suction tubes were laboring to suck any more nipple and tits up them and nurse Crowe was in a lot of discomfort.

"Hmmm, I think one of you is ready to help." He said moving away from Jennifer as she still hung on tip toe, now also gagged.

He carefully lowered the nurse removing the tit tubes gently massaging the nipples back into shape. Then the dildo stuffed in her pussy and the tube in her ass. Then finally her double ended mouth cock, nurse Crowe spluttering as her eyes and mouth came visible.

The nurse gave an embarrassed moan as her ass belched over a pint of fluid onto the floor as she tried to knell up.

"Oh, oh, ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" She whimpered her long nailed hands touchinh her ass in some vain attempt to stop the flow.

"Good my dear, I need your assistance." He said helping her stand on quivering stiletto heels, the black floor glistening around her feet.

"Yes m, m, my Doctor," she stammered in a sweet feint voice the relief evident." W, w, what is required?"

The docs white mask looked back at the writhing officer then the suspended Jenny.

"Get the power clips and anal earth nurse. I want to make this bitches hair stand on end!"

Jennifer couldn't scream, but her eyes screamed for her. The nurse took each tender nipple between her finger and thumb and carefully clamped them with strong crocodile clips, wires trailing from the metal teeth. Jenny's tits bulged under the squeeze of the suspension cords, her nipples pointing towards the ceiling the clips looking like spikes on top of two upturned medieval helmets.

"Nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!"

She then felt a cold metal anal plug burrowing into her ass. This also had an electrical lead from it. The Doc then carefully lifted her ankles, one at a time. Placing rubber stilettos sandals over her cute toes he stood away arms folded.

"Now my dear, now all you have to do is hang there and enjoy." He burst into laughter then nodded to Nurse Crow.

"Begin!"

The current flowed into the young woman.

"Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!"

Her nipples felt like exploding the sensation of power almost making her pale tit flesh glow. Her body was convulsing the surging power feeling like a tidal wave pushing at her sphincter as it flowed the quickest way it could to the floor.

Jenny's eyes rolled. Her mouth was full of ball gag, the world swimming. The current came in pulses making her body buck. Her tits juddered rapidly the suspended ropes vibrating with tension.

"Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!"

The doc took over at the control ordering the nurse to attend to the restrained cop. Smith tried to wretch himself free but he was too tightly bound. His cock was black and blue with the effort of unfurling the pain incredible. The nurse was unbuckling the cock restraint, unwinding the tape and Smith almost swallowed his gag as his poor cock finally was allowed to spring erect.

Jenny was prancing on her high rubber heels. Her long legs did a crazy tap dance her arched back still struggling against the tit bound ropes.

"ZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!"

Smiths cock looked like a twisted trunk of an ancient tree. The nurse was slowly massaging his wrinkled bruised rod into a recognizable shape.

The doc stopped the flow of power into the poor girl. She looked over her shoulder to him, wide eyed and sweating terribly. He was terrifying. So tall; glistening in sweat totally naked; his cock again hardening. In fact she didn't think it had ever gone down. And she would have been right, so pumped up Viagra and lust he could and would fuck for hours.

His white face mask grinned back at her, the eye hole black and evil. He undid her gag and as soon as her lips were free she began to bleat in panic.

"Please, please no more, I'll do it what ever you want just don't, no, EEEEEEEEEEEE!"

"Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!"

She danced one last time her nipples almost smoking her back awash with sweat, legs finally bending in as she feinted.

As she came round she knew with total gratefulness she was lying on the floor. Her poor tits were unbound, nipples swollen but unclipped. Her ass was free of the anal earth and her arms were free to prop herself up. However she now had a leather dog collar gripping around her long sexy neck.

She heard coughing and spluttering. Officer Smith was sat in front of her.

"Oh please help do something! Jenny cried looking up at him through spread thighs, over his bruised rampant rod.

The doc pulled her towards the seated officer by her long dark hair. She yelped in pain but none the less shuffled forward until her head was in the cops lap. His fat cock looked so sore the head deep purple with bruising and arousal. She felt the doc push her head forward and she opened her mouth to swallow the desperate rod.

Officer Smith arched his back, the sensation of Jenny's hot soft lips touching his skin, swallowing him inside her mouth was amazing. She was coughing and spluttering but the doc wanted her to take more and more in. Jenny felt the cock bouncing around the roof of her mouth then sliding scarily deeper towards her tonsils.

"Mmgggggggggg!"

She tried to push back but the doc was pinning her. Now the nurse was fastening something to her collar. Jenny began to panic but it was too late, she now had two leather straps either side of her neck attached to the collar. The other ends were attached to the leather belt on Officer Smith, the same one that held the buzzing dildo firmly up his ass. The ass probe was still humming away and Jenny could feel a slight vibrating in the man's cock as it transmitted through his body. The straps had buckles on for lengthening and shortening and Jenny understood what they wanted to do.

"That it you bitch, slowly swallow it, come on." The two crazy medics pulled a strap each meaning every movement down by Jenny they could tighten and stop her from pulling back.

Jennifer's eyes were bulging in panic. Every slight pressure by them on her head made her swallow a tiny fraction more. But she couldn't pull back. Bit by bit they were making her take his full seven inches to his hairy base!

Her nose was on his pelvis her throat so full that she knew she would surely choke any second.

FINC
FINC
1,720 Followers
12