A Whore Wife's Story Ch. 01

Story Info
She's a wifeslut that cuckolds her husband.
976 words
4.12
343k
66

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 06/30/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Anal Slave
Anal Slave
2,345 Followers

By Anal Slave’s wife Cindy

Well, let me start off by saying that I have a very kinky wife and that we have had many sexual adventures so far in life. This story is going to be a little different, because I am going to let my wife tell you about her sexual likes and pleasures.

So sit back and pull your cock out and shoot a big load of cum for my wife. And if your really horny lift your hand up to your mouth and taste the spent cum. It makes my wife really horny when I do that for her. Also you ladies that like to read my stories get your favorite toys out and insert one in your ass and cunt and make yourself cum real hard.

OK here she is…… Hello my name is Cindy and I love SEX, I love the sight, the taste, the sound, and the smell. I love it all and there are very few things I haven’t tried at least once. I think sex is something special, something that needs to be shared, so that’s why I like to share.

I love to be fucked and sucked by a woman or a man, or both at the same time. I love it when my husband arranges a gang-bang for me and I get fucked over and over. Anal sex is something I really love. When I first started having anal sex I would work one finger in my ass at a time, then I moved on to dildo’s, now I can fuck the really big cocks without pain and discomfort, only sexual pleasure.

Before a man fucks my ass he has to get me ready. Not only do I need to be really turned on but I also need to be "loosened" up. A man must use his tongue on my asshole and lick the hole real good and when the juices from my pussy start leaking down into my asshole, I am ready, I'll suck his cock or get him to fuck my pussy to get his cock really wet and then I will let him slide his cock up my ass. I love the feeling of a cock deep in my cunt.

If there is another man present I'll ask him to fuck my pussy at the same time. There's only one thing I find more pleasurable than one man in my asshole and another in my cunt and that is having two in my cunt. I like to start by climbing on top of one guy and slipping his cock into me then I lie down and get the other guy to enter me from behind.

The feeling of that second cock pushing its way into my wet pussy is, Great,. Being fully penetrated by two cocks and then feeling them start to move sets me right off and before long I'm begging them to fuck me hard and fast. I just love it when the guys get into a good rhythm, one pushing in as the other pulls outs.

My pussy will cum over and over. I always cum several times like that and my only complaint is that the cocks will dump there cum in my gaping pussy before I’m done with them. The sensation of their cocks rubbing together is usually too much for them and they will cum hard and fast. I remember the first time I had two cocks in my pussy, I fell in love with it and now I try to "get it" every chance I can. To feel two men sliding in and out really can't be described. I would recommend it to any woman out there to give it a try. The pleasure you experience is unbelievable and your two lovers will love it to.

Sometimes, when I'm only with one man, I'll slide a dildo into my pussy while he is fucking me just to experience something similar to the feeling when I am getting double fucked in my cunt. And of course my husband will be down there licking up the spent cum before I know it. Hell… sometimes he will get down under me while I am being fucked and he will lick the cocks as they are going in and out of my pussy. I love to look down between my legs and see my husband sucking on my lover’s balls.

I am very lucky because my husband love’s cum as much as I do. And as horny as I stay we always have plenty of young fresh cum to share. I know a lot of women get off on having a guy cum in their mouth but for me what I really love is a guy cumming deep in my pussy.

It really does it for me when I can hear and feel a guy getting ready to shoot cum inside me. Sometimes, as he gets close, I can feel his cock head swell, and when he starts spurting cum, I feel myself get warm and sloppy, and I love the feel of hot cum running down my inner thighs as my husband sucks and licks it off of my soft skin. I love it and I always cum when he does. And I must tell you if two guys are cumming in me at the same time it is just out of this world. I really don't know how to describe it feels so fucking good. Well I need to stop right now my pussy is soaking wet and I need to satisfy my aching cunt with a huge dildo.

If you like part 1 of my story you will love the rest. Remember to shoot a big load of cum for me and e-mail me at this address. I like to read nasty e-mail letters.

Thanks Cindy

Anal Slave
Anal Slave
2,345 Followers