My Doctor & My Maid

Story Info
Robert gets "doctored".
5.4k words
4.35
160.6k
38
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vargas111
vargas111
843 Followers

Chapter 1: Office Visit

"Excuse me, ... I..." I stumbled over my words, disconcerted by the woman sitting in front of me. "I was looking for Dr. Rodiguez."

"You found her," she said with a grin that was almost a smirk. "I'm Dr. Carmen Rodiguez. Perhaps you were expecting a man, no? But as you can see, I am a woman."

That I could see. Indeed! A large and very well built woman, 'stacked like a brick shit house' I would have said in college days. A large expanse of Dr. Rodiguez's ample brown bosom revealed by a very low-cut smock confirmed it. The smock that barely extended below her crotch showed a long stretch of smooth dark skin that offered even more dazzling proof.

"Please make yourself comfortable," Dr. Rodiguez said, startling me. I realized I had been gaping. The low couch she indicated was comfortable, but I was not. As I sat down, I found I had an unimpeded view up between Dr. Rodiguez's legs.

"So, you told my nurse you are suffering from headaches. For how long?" The first few questions were perfunctory, but I was shocked by what came next.

"Now I am going to ask you some personal questions," she said and gazed deeply into my eyes. "You can have no secrets from your doctor."

"Well, within reason," I replied stiffly.

Her grin was condescending, not wholly professional. "Oh, Robert, you are going to answer my questions, whether you want to or not."

"I don't think I like your attitude, doctor. And don't call me Robert."

"Oh, my," she cooed, "I think it's YOUR attitude that is in the way, but I'm going to change it," she smiled in reply.

"What are you doing?" I asked in horror as Dr. Rodiguez opened yet another button of her smock and revealed what I had suspected. No bra.

"Showing you my pretty titties, of course. You have been trying to peek at them all the while we talked. I guess you like girls with big boobs, eh?. Well, go ahead and take a nice long look. Letting these babies work on you should make you a lot more cooperative."

I was starting to feel strange before I noticed the small locket that Dr. Rodiguez was dangling between her large creamy breasts, flashing rhythmically. I tried to look away, but my eyes were fixed. "You like looking at my titties, Mr. Black. Just keep looking. They are so soft and warm, just like you feel, soft and warm inside. Now, you are going to tell me what I want to know."

I didn't want to, but somehow I knew I would.

"How often do you have sexual intercourse?"

"Huh?" I asked dreamily.

"You know what I mean," she grinned, "how often do you get laid?"

"Uh, dunno, almost every weekend," mumbled.

"Almost? Weekend?" she replied incredulously. "Do you mean that most nights you sleep alone, without a woman in your bed to satisfy you? That must be very hard. You are a man that needs lots of sex. You are really horny all the time, aren't you?"

"Yeah, I guess," I heard myself admit. I had never thought of myself that way, but when Dr. Rodiguez looked deep into my eyes and said I was, I knew it was true.

"How do you manage?"

"What?" I was distracted.

"How do you satisfy your extraordinary strong sexual cravings?

Did I have extraordinary strong sexual cravings? "Oh, I pick up girls here and there. There are several I call. It usually works out." It was hard to remember, to think.

"That's not good enough for a man with your needs," she concluded. "And all the other nights?" she grinned.

I felt compelled to speak, but embarrassment held my tongue. Carmen looked at me with amusement. "Oh, you don't have to say it if you don't want to, Robert. I know what you do. All naughty boys do it if they don't have a regular woman in their bed, a woman who knows just what turns you on, who screws you silly even before you know you need it. You get yourself off with your hand don't you?"

Blushing furiously, I wanted to deny it, but there were Dr. Rodiguez's eyes on me. "Yes," is whispered.

"Of course you do, Robert. I don't blame you, but it's so unnecessary. You have a housekeeper don't you?"

"My housekeeper?" I thought foggily. Maria, the woman I had hired a few weeks ago? "Yes." I said.

"She's very petty, isn't she?"

"Yes," I had to agree.

"So tell me why you allow yourself to suffer those intense cravings for sex. She should be in you bed every night."

"I can't sleep with my housekeeper!" I replied, the shock jarring me slightly out of the peaceful fog I was in.

"Impossible! That hot little bitch loves to screw. Don't tell me she is refusing to fuck you!"

Something was wrong. Dr. Rodriguez seemed to know about Maria. I started to smell a rat and my head was starting to clear. "On the contrary, Dr. Rodriguez. There is nothing she wants more. She has done every thing she can to get me into bed. She wears tantalizing mini-skirts, skin-tight short shorts, translucent blouses with out bra to show off her titties. She wiggles her ass and bounces her boobies for me shamelessly. Sometimes it's all I can do to keep my hands off of her."

"So why do you?"

"I don't believe in mixing business with pleasure. I think she may be after something more than a good lay."

"Of course she is," Carmen laughed. "Probably wants a promotion from housekeeper to homemaker, the little vixen. Women seldom want to fuck guys JUST for the sex, even ones like you." She gave me a hot, appraising look. "Well, your problem is pretty obvious. You are not getting enough really good sex. A series of one-night stands can't satisfy your appetites. You need to be in a woman every night, letting her get you off several times. Did you have a nice roll in the hay this morning before you came here?"

"Of course not," I replied.

"I thought not. That would explain your reactions now."

"What reaction?"

"You are becoming sexually aroused. Seems looking at my titties has done something to you. I'd better examine you to confirm my diagnosis." She was right. My eyes had wandered back to her breasts and I was rock hard.

"You want me to disrobe?" I felt so confused.

"That won't be necessary, Carmen laughed. "Believe me, I know how to get a horny young man out of his pants." Then she was standing in front of me, beginning to open my shirt and loosen my belt. I felt helpless to stop her.

"Now, let me unzip you." As she bent down her large succulent breasts were just inches from my eyes "Oh, you have nice swelling there where a woman likes to see one. You are really big here, Bobby," she continued, massaging my prick through my shorts. "This must account for your success with the girls. They see the size of that bulge and their panties start getting wet. Mine sure are. I'm going to pull down your shorts to get a better look at you. I think you will be more comfortable lying down."

I looked around nervously for an examination table.

She must have read my thoughts. "This is a special examination Bobby; come with me. I want you to be VERY comfortable." She led me to an adjoining room with a low, hospital like bed and smiled at me. Her eyes seemed to be giving an order. Meekly, I lay down. "Very good, Bobby. Now, you must not speak again except to answer my questions," she said and began stroking my prick.

"This is your problem, Bobby, your cock." I didn't understand, but she had forbidden me to speak. Her hand on my cock felt too good, anyway. I gazed up at her smiling eyes.

"You have a long thick cock, a cock that would please any woman. When a cock like yours goes into a woman it must arouse her profoundly. She must start cumming as soon as this beautiful tool penetrates her. A woman when filled with a prick like yours, just go off her nut too quickly. You bring her to a series of orgasms as you pound away at her. When you finally unload your balls into her, it's 'good night sweetheart.' She passes out in ecstasy. She can't do anything for you because she's still knocked out. Am I correct?"

"Yes," I replied dreamily.

"You're missing the long slow build up to orgasm with a woman setting the pace, making you gradually want it more and more until you are crazy to fuck. I'll bet you have never known how good it feels for a woman to fuck you from on top." I shook my head in agreement. "You don't know the pleasure of being in the sexual thrall of a woman."

"No," I agreed. This was totally wrong. I didn't want to be in the sexual power of a woman. But then why was I enjoying what Carmen was doing to me?

"But you need to know. That explains your headaches."

Headaches! It was Maria who had been pestering me to see a doctor about my headaches, Maria who had set up this appointment with Dr. Rodriguez. But that meant... Carmen's breathy voice interrupted my thoughts. "The headaches are a symptom of your unsatisfied craving for sexual domination. I prescribe therapy beginning immediately."

"No, no. I don't need ..." I tried to protest, but Dr. Rodiguez put her finger to her lips to silence me and continued to stroke my prick deliciously.

"Don't argue with your doctor." she ordered, smiling. "I know what's good for you, poor baby, and I am going to doctor you good. You need sex badly and I'm going to give you a big dose of medicine that will give you instant relief," she growled lustfully.

I was so far gone I hardly knew when Dr. Rodiguez finished undressing me and shucked her own smock, but suddenly the voluptuous woman was in my arms. "Now you must get me ready to make love to you, Bobby. It is important that your sex therapist be properly aroused so she can give you the treatment you deserve. Kiss me," she whispered, offering me her large round breasts. "I want you to suck my tits good. Take my nipples in your mouth, honey. Umm ... Like that. ... Nice. Yes, I can feel it. ... Sucking my titties is getting me wet, Bobby. My cunt is going to be nice and juicy so she can slide down over your prick very easily.... Good.... I'm getting the urge to have your big cock in me, the urge to fuck you."

I could only grunt.

"And nursing me is getting you so ready, too, isn't is Bobby. My tits make you happy and relaxed, dreamy and docile." Her voice seemed to come from far away. "You like sucking my tits, don't you, Bobby? Nursing my big soft titties makes you weak and sleepy and helpless as a baby, ready to accept sweet domination." Her words poured over me like warm honey.

"Yes," she said after a few minutes, "I think you've had enough preparation, sweetie." I opened my eyes. Had nursing her wonderful breasts put me to sleep? She was smiling at me and began to mount me "You are going to love what I do to you Bobby. Let me guide your prick up into me. Yes, it's sliding deep into my cunt, just where I want you." I moaned helplessly as her full weight settled on my hips. "Close your eyes, Baby. I'm going to take you for a short sleepy ride. I'll rock back and forth on your prick, making you feel so good, ... so sleepy. I'm going to rock you to sleep.... Fuck you to sleep...." An orgasm overcame me and I passed out.

Chapter 2: Confrontation:

When I awoke I realized I was not in Dr Rodriquez's office. The room looked like an ordinary bedroom of a residence. I thought I could hear voices from somewhere, perhaps a downstairs. One voice was that of Carmen Rodriquez. The other one was familiar, but...

"Is he still out?" the unidentified voice asked.

"I'm afraid so, honey. I gave him quite a workout. You're going to love him. He's as big as you guessed and he has the stamina of a horse. After putting him under with a fuck in the office I gave him something to keep him happy and dreamy while I brought bring him back here. I fed him a big plate of pasta to keep up his strength, had plenty of Gatorade by the bed, and went to work on him. I got him to fuck me three times last night and once early this morning." Carmen was gloating.

"Four times? Was that necessary?" The other woman sounded jealous.

"Maybe not, honey, although each time I put him under a little deeper. Remember, though, I'm doing this for you "pro bono," well "pro boner" in this case," the doctor giggled. "I charge most women thousands of dollars to give them the docile, horny man they've dreamed about."

"I know and I am truly grateful. I've wanted him so bad ever since I started work for him, but I couldn't get him into bed no matter what I did."

"I understand you perfectly. I thought you were exaggerating, just infatuated, but he really is a hunk. I've never enjoyed a 'patient' more. And I did a sperm count. He's loaded. You'll be knocked up in no time, honey."

The other woman giggled nervously. "But you're sure it will keep working?"

"Always, honey. As soon as a man realizes that he can get all the sex he wants by being a woman's little fuck toy and that's the ONLY way he can get it, he's hooked."

"DOES he realize it?"

"Well, his male ego has just received a pretty hard blow. He was seduced and totally dominated by a woman for the first time in his life yesterday and, although he wouldn't admit it, he loved it. That should have him off balance. You have to make sure he stays that way by keeping him so well fucked his normal male-dominant reactions don't have a chance to surface. That's where those other things I told you come in."

"You mean the drops to put in his water?"

"Yes. They had him in a nice receptive mood for me yesterday. His libido was cranked up and he was perfectly vulnerable to suggestion. I hardly needed the locket. Make sure you don't give them to him when he's about to go off to work, though, or some other woman may scarf him up."

"My Robert? Not on your life," she replied fiercely.

I could tell they were talking about me as if I were the second woman's chattel. She even intended to use me to make her pregnant! It was outrageous -- and a little frightening, as I found myself aroused by the thought. Still, this was too much. I looked around for my clothes but could only find one of those hospital-type smocks. Putting it on, I went to confront them.

As I descended the stairs trying to make as little noise as possible the livingroom came into view. Nearer the stairs was the unknown woman with her back to me. Carmen was seated farther away facing the stairs obliquely. The hem of her frilly yellow sundress stopped well above the knee and the 4' pumps she wore matched the dress. The neckline was low and displayed plenty of her large brown breasts. Her leg was crossed revealing acres of the soft skin of her thigh. I stopped in my tracks to take in how sexy she was. As I gaped Carmen spotted me.

"Good afternoon, Bobby. 'Hablar del Rey de Roma y el se asoma,'" ** she smiled. "Sleep well?"

At her voice the other woman turned. I was Maria! Suddenly everything became clear. Carmen had probably given Maria something to put in my food to cause the headaches in the first place. The visit she arranged to Carmen's office was just a set up for her to seduce and do who knows what else to me. Now I was to be turned over to my twenty-year old housekeeper to be her plaything.

"I heard you talking, Dr. Rodriguez. I know what you and Maria have planned and I'm not going to let you get away with it!"

"Oh?" she turned to Maria with an amused look before returning her gaze to me. Maria looked more uncertain. "An just what part of having Maria take you to her bed every night, giving you all the sex you want do you not like?"

Maria giggled.

"The, er, domination. Being her ..." I stumbled in embarrassment, 'sex toy.'"

"You mean that you would like NOT being able to turn down her offer of sex?" I think there was some silent signal between them. "Not being able to take your eyes off of Maria's pretty titties when she opens her frilly white blouse." Maria was slowly unbuttoning her blouse. My god! She wasn't wearing a bra. "And let you have a good look long look?"

Carmen had come to my side now as my eyes were fastened on Maria's pert breasts with large erect nipples. Was she aroused? I blinked several times trying to recover my thoughts, my indignation.

"I'm not sure I believe you, Bobby. You cant seem to keep from staring at Maria's breasts, even though you know she's trying to seduce you. I don't think you can resist her. I believe having a curvy, hot little number like Maria running your sex life, making you fuck her when and as often as she likes, arouses you profoundly."

"No, I don't want that, I..." Carmen's hand had found my cock through the flimsy garment and begun to fondle me. I was still staring at Maria who had continued to strip. She was stepping out her skirt, puddled on the floor, and was hooking her thumbs into the waistband of her panties.

"If you don't like havin Maria seduce you, why are you so hard, Bobby? Why don't you make her stop? Is it because you can't? Your prick is telling me you need sex. Are you really sure you would not like Maria to take you to bed and give you a long leisurely fuck?" Maria was totally naked now except for her stockings and heels standing directly before me?

"NO," I said, summoning all my will power.

"Then prove it," Carmen challenged, smiling.

"Huh?"

"Prove to her that you don't want Maria to fuck you by giving her a kiss." Carmen reached forward and ran her fingers into Maria's abundant bush. "There."

I shook my head at the implications.

Grinning, Carmen withdrew her fingers and rubbed them on my lips. The rank, wet smell was overpowering. "Do it, Bobby. Taste Maria's juicy pussy and tell me your don't want her." Her hand was on my shoulder pressing down. Slowly I dropped to my knees and looked up at Maria. She was smiling broadly now as she guided my head to Maria's sex. I hesitated only a moment before I plunged in.

I knew then I was lost. I had entered a new world, a world of salty taste and powerful aroma. I clung to Maria's perfect little bottom and kissed and licked her pussy enthusiastically, drinking of her flowing, intoxicating juices. Time had no meaning in that world. I could hear Carmen's voice. "Yes Bobby, this is where you belong -- on your knees, worshiping at your Mistress's temple. You are hers, now, Bobby. Let her drug you with her essence. You are addicted to her sweet self; you can never get enough. Soon she will teach you her pleasure, but for now to yield is enough."

"Yield" is too active a verb to describe what was happening to me. It was like the slow deflation of a balloon; my resistance seeping away. I could not give her what I no longer owned. My consciousness floated away on a pink cloud of pleasure. When next I was aware, I was in bed again. Maria was aboard my cock looking down at me, her eyes shining. I sensed that Carmen had left us alone. "Thank you, Roberto. Thank you for giving yourself to me this far. I'll not let you regret it." I certainly was not regretting it at that moment, her warm, pussy holding me in its tight wet grip as she moved up and down on me. "I'll always be a loving mistress, mi amor, demanding nothing but your love and loyalty in return. You will learn to please me and I will learn to please you. Will you submit to me as your Mistress?" I could d nothing but nod.

"Yes? Oh, I'm so happy darling." In her excitement she began fucking me faster bringing me nearer and nearer to orgasm. "Then seal it, my love. Give yourself to me completely, mind and body. Give me your come, love. Come for me! Come!"

My body reacted to her command with an incredibly powerful orgasm and. It began in my groin and traveled outward. I began to spasm into her, yielding up my jism to her pussy's demands as I sobbed, "Maria, Maria." I felt her shudder as well. For an eternity we grasped each other as our bodies fused. When my orgasm was spent I opened my eyes to see her smiling down at me. Then she leaned down and kissed me and I was instantly asleep.

Chapter 3: Happily Ever After

Well it has been some years since I woke up in Maria's arms that first morning and things have worked out beautifully. As planned, she was successful in getting me to make her pregnant within a few weeks of my taking her home (her taking me home?). How could it have been otherwise? She had stopped taking her pills as soon as she started working for me, intending from the beginning to share me bed. And as Dr. Rodriguez had said, she was hot, fucking me at least three times a day. She almost died of happiness when the paper turned pink. With dozens of relatives having to come from South America, we didn't succeed in organizing the wedding in time to prevent a few titers at the very suspicious little bulge in her virginal white wedding dress.

vargas111
vargas111
843 Followers
12