Ebony & Ivory Series: Black Cherry

Story Info
First seduction scores her black cherry.
1.6k words
4.46
126.7k
16

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 06/26/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
velvetpie
velvetpie
1,286 Followers

Vanessa had known Herman for most of her life. After all, he ran the little confectionary shop in town and she was always a big fan of candy. Chocolate-covered peanuts, Swedish fish, Boston-baked beans ... you name it, she loved it. And he always gave her a special smile when he gave her an extra trowel full of horehound candies. But this last year, she'd been giving him a special smile because he seemed so sad. She knew that his wife had died and that he was all alone in that big house so she made it a point to go by the shop every day, just to see him and give him that smile.

Today was different. Today, she had planned to seduce him. So she was very surprised to see the For Sale sign on the shop's door and to find it closed and locked tight. She drove over to his house and knocked on the door. His face showed surprise.

"Hello! Fancy seeing you here!"

For a long moment, Vanessa couldn't speak. She was so used to seeing him on the other side of a counter in his usual white pants and shirt, that she couldn't reconcile him with this person. His silver-and-black hair was slicked back, his tanned chest bare and a wet pair of swimming trunks clinging in all the right places and revealing his manly bulge.

"Well, can you talk?"

"Uh, er, sorry, Mr. Bittman."

"The name's Herm, short for Herman, and you know that because you call me that at the store."

"Uh, yes, sir."

"What can I do for you?"

"The store. Why are you selling it?"

His strong shoulders slumped a bit. "Why don't you come in?"

"Oh, I don't want to impose on your time, Herm."

"No imposition. Come on in."

Her heart thudding in her ears, Vanessa entered his home. While he gave her the explanation of the store's sale, she glanced around, taking in the atmosphere and learning about what made Herm tick. Everywhere were the feminine touches of his late wife, Joy. Flowers here, china there. But it seemed so lonely.

" ... just can't handle it any more."

"What?"

"I said, I just can't handle running the shop alone any more."

"You could hire someone."

"Who'd want to work in a candy store?"

Vanessa had a vision of his hands, those big strong hands rubbing her chocolate skin, and she said, "I would."

He stared at her for a second. "Really?"

"Really." She glanced at the front of his trunks again, surprised to see that his bulge had enlarged a bit. So, he was paying attention to her! "You have a pool?"

"Yes, that's where I was."

"Great! I love swimming." She swallowed her fear and pulled off her shirt, showing her latest acquisition from Victoria's Secret, a lavender half-bra, the lace just underneath her dark brown nipples. Herm's eyes bulged. "You wouldn't happen to have an extra suit, would you?"

"Uh, no."

"Oh, well, I can just swim in these." Her pants went next, uncovering the matching lace thong. "Last one in is a rotten egg!"

She wasn't sure where the back door was but she dashed towards the back of the house, found it and dove headlong into the deep end of the pool. For a second, she wasn't sure that he was coming until he jumped in, cannonball style, and drenched her. She sputtered, glaring into his laughing face and tried to dunk him. It didn't work. He was much stronger than she was. He lifted her above the water and tossed her into the deep end. She was laughing so hard that she clung to the rails near the stairs, holding herself up. The laughter died in her throat as he swam closer, moving between her legs.

"So I guess I'm the rotten egg."

"I guess you are." She had never noticed how beautiful his eyes were, brilliant green with gold flecks and they were hypnotizing her. "So since I won, I get to choose my prize." Vanessa leaned closer, putting her hands on his shoulders. "You have to do anything I tell you for the next half-hour."

"You're making me your slave?"

"Yes, and you can't object. To anything. You have to do it." She smiled. "Now, take me out into the middle of the pool."

She felt his arms curl around her waist, lifting her close and she wrapped her legs around him, bringing his package into direct contact with her moist pussy. She could tell that he had also noticed because his cock grew even larger, threatening to push out of his shorts.

"That's far enough." He stopped just shy of the five foot mark. "Now, take my bra off."

"What?"

"You can't object, remember?"

He nodded and she felt his trembling fingers stumble over the latches, finally wrestling it free and sliding it down over her shoulders. Her brown breasts with dark chocolate nipples floated free. She pretended to stretch, bringing them within inches of his lips.

"You like them?"

"Yes."

Vanessa loved the tremor in his voice. "Then why don't you lick them?" His beautiful eyes swung from hers to her fat nipples. "Go ahead." She moved a little closer. "Lick them."

When his mouth closed over one, a jolt sliced through her, pooling in her pussy, which she rubbed against him. She felt the rough texture of his tongue and the strength of his lips, molding, licking and sucking her nipples until they were pebbles and she was shaking with the sensations. His eyes caught hers as he moved to the other, reaching out with the tip of his tongue to the very tip of her nipple, then devouring it with gusto. She couldn't help the gasp that escaped her, nor the gush of juices that leaked into the water.

"Take me to the shallow end."

She trembled in his arms as Herm nuzzled her breasts, slowly striding to the shallow part of the pool. When they reached the three graduated steps, she let go of him, falling slowly until her bottom bumped on the middle stair. Her hips were almost out of the water and she lifted up onto the top step, staring at him.

"Take my panties off."

Again, his fingers trembled as they hooked into her panties and tugged them down over her hips. Her well-trimmed black bush came into view and she spread her legs, showing him the glistening pink insides.

"Lick my pussy."

Vanessa nearly swooned at the feeling of his thick fingers, pulling her lips apart and heading right for her clit. Pleasure exploded in her stomach, juices sliding into her sweaty ass crack as she moaned through a fierce orgasm. His tongue flicked her clit again and she almost flinched in pain, the pleasure was so strong. When he slid a finger inside her grasping pussy, she thought she saw stars.

"Oh, Herm. Yeah, keep doing it. Just like that. Just like ... OOOOO!"

She was falling over the edge, her body shivering as if she were freezing and a groan locked in her throat. Her pussy convulsed around his finger, coating his hand with her precious honey. He added another finger, filling and stretching her and she came again, harder if that was possible. She gasped, grasping the edge of the pool in an effort to keep from shaking apart.

"God, Herm. Take those pants off and give me your cock." Vanessa shuddered at the feeling of his fingers leaving her snatch.

"I can't do that. You're still ... you're a ... "

"Virgin? I know that. So what's the problem?"

"You want me to ... "

"Yes. I can't think of anyone else I'd rather have as my first."

"Why?"

"Because, in all the years I've come by the store, you've always been wonderful to me. Always winked at me and gave me extra candy. Always made me feel special." She leaned forward, her lips inches from his as she pushed his trunks down and his prick sprang out. "I want to make you feel special now."

"But ... "

"No objecting." She whispered softly, pressing her mouth to his. His tongue pushed her lips open and he pulled her to him, his cock slowly sliding into her hot core and stretching her. "Oh, Herm. Please." Pain gripped her groin as he pushed past her hymen and held still until the discomfort passed.

"I'm sorry to hurt you."

"That's all right. Please fuck me."

"With pleasure."

His growl set her dark flesh on fire and it thrilled her to see his lily-white tube of meat disappear into her pink and brown tunnel. Heat traveled up her spine and spread across her face and ears, then streaked down into her pussy, her velvet flesh rippling against his steel. Her skin tingled and her toes curled.

"God, Herm. I've waited a long time for this. Fuck, you're so big!"

"Oh, yeah, move your hips like that. Ugh!"

Vanessa felt his cock swell and it set her own orgasm off. She leaned back and let the explosion take her senses, her breath caught in her throat. "Oh, yes! Oh, yes!"

"Cum with me, sweetheart. Make this old man happy."

She looked down into his eyes, loving the dark sensuality she saw there. "Oh, yes! Take me there, Herm! Oh, God!"

The blast of his sperm in her hot cunt was like nothing she'd ever experienced and her pussy answered, rippling and squeezing another four pumps of semen from him. She couldn't breathe, couldn't move and let the blackness take her. She awoke minutes later, her body in the water, gently cradled in his arms. A knowing smile lit his lips and he bent to kiss her mouth.

"Are you all right?"

"Oh, Herm, that was spectacular!"

"I gather. I've never had a woman pass out on me before."

Vanessa ran her fingers through his chest hair, rubbing his hardening nipples. "Want to make it twice?"

velvetpie
velvetpie
1,286 Followers