Be Mine

Story Info
You spend a quiet evening at home.
2.6k words
4.56
90.8k
61
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sir_Nathan
Sir_Nathan
1,655 Followers

"I'm glad the day is done," I say, as I sit back in the couch and sigh contentedly. I raise the remote control and turn off the television.

You smile softly at me, unknowing of my intentions.

"Would now be a good time to show you what I bought today?" you ask.

"Sure, I'd like that," I say, pleased you remembered.

"Alright. I'll be right back."

"No rush, I'll make coffee."

You grin back at me and wink.

"I can't help it. I want to rush," you giggle.

I smile back warmly, appreciating your eagerness.

You walk from me, then look over your shoulder at me as you light your aromatic candle. It is our 'signal'. We decided long ago that lighting your candle meant you wanted to feel it.

'It.'

Your submission to me.

Looking directly into my eyes, you tip your head back a little and sniff the air.

It's our private joke.

You pinch your nipple looking into my green eyes and say, "Mmmmm, vanilla."

I chuckle and smile at you.

You smile back.

"I'll be right back, Sir."

"I'm looking forward to it."

You giggle and shake your head.

"I hope you're not disappointed," you say.

I smile to myself.

You would look good in a Hessian bag.

I return to the sofa and place our steaming cups on the coffee table and wait.

Our timing is good and in moments you turn down the lights a little before entering the space in front of me.

You stop and put one hand on your hip, mimicking a runway model, then turn and stride across in front of the raging fireplace.

I nod and smile in appreciation.

You stop and pivot, taking your 'hand on hip' stance once again.

As a mock Presenter, you pretend to hold a microphone and speak in a tone unfamiliar to me, holding back your giggle.

"Cherie looks lovely in green pajama pants with a little frog motif, complimented by a tank top. Note the thinness of the tank top, and Cherie's nipples showing right through. Perfect for the relaxed evening at home."

'Cherie' walks across in front of me and pirouettes, finishing with 'hand on hip' once more.

"Looking lovely," I echo.

You blush and hold your pose, wondering what might happen next.

I sense the end of your 'show' and stand, walking toward you and clapping lightly.

"Lovely, my pet. Truly lovely."

I reach you, taking your hands in mine, and I lean down and kiss your forehead.

We smile at each other; me walking backwards leading you to the sofa, you realising it has begun.

"Stand here." I motion to a position directly before me.

I sit down and you stand where I indicate.

After a moment's silence, I speak.

"Take off the pants."

You do not hesitate, and stand before me naked from the waist down.

"Stand proudly, you are beautiful."

You blush and straighten your back, smiling softly.

I lean forward and hold out my hands for you to take.

"Straddle my legs, sit facing me."

You take my offered hands in yours and set one foot on either side of my legs, sitting down and opening yourself to me. I guide you into a comfortable position, smiling into your eyes and holding your arms slightly out, admiring your beauty.

I reach up with my hands to gently cup your face in them and lean into you, kissing you tenderly, caressing your lips lightly with mine.

You moan softly and close your eyes in pleasure as I passionately slide my warm moist tongue between your lips.

I feel the soft touch of your fingertips about my waist and your tongue gently returning my kiss.

I slide my right hand around behind your head and into your hair.

"God, I've needed you. Have I been away that long?"

I kiss you hard before you can answer, mumbling sweet nothings against your lips.

I feel you smile and lick against my mouth, tasting me.

"I'm tingling all over, head to foot." I say.

I pull your hair back, gently exposing your neck, and hear you moan softly in anticipation. I hesitate then lean in sliding my tongue right down your neck to your collarbone. I kiss it and you shudder with butterflies in your stomach.

My left hand drags my nails down your back across your hip and reaches up, cupping your breast and feeling your nipple press into my palm.

You moan softly, pressing into my hand.

I kiss my way back up your neck. A long beautiful trek back to your hot mouth.

You nibble softly, teasingly, on my bottom lip before I strike my tongue deep into your mouth to swirl sensuously.

Between my fingers pulling your hair back, and my mouth on yours, and now my other fingers tightening on your nipple, you gasp, breathing hard, your hands holding me at my waist.

I break the hard kiss, also breathing hard, looking at you with passion in my eyes.

"Feel my cock," I whisper.

"Yes, Sir," you breathe.

You trail your fingertips down over my chest, reach down and run your fingers over it

"It's my cock... say it."

"Your cock."

"Mmmmmm..."

I reach out for you, sliding my fingers gently between your legs, stroking softly.

"This is your pussy or your cunt... say it."

You shudder as your blush deepens.

"It's my pussy."

I grasp your nipple tightly, squeezing.

"Don't move. It's wet. Tell me it's wet."

"My pussy is wet."

I roll your nipple softly and you moan.

"Good girl."

Breathing hard, I kiss you firmly again and slide my fingers back and forth over you.

"Mmmmmmm... my good girl..."

I can hear you breathing unevenly, trembling, trying not to move.

"Move. Fuck back and forth against my fingers."

I hold my fingers still and watch as you tilt your hips and move your ass back and forth, stimulating yourself on my fingers.

I pull them back a little.

"More?"

You move your hips closer, searching for them.

"You want them, don't you."

"Y..yes, Sir," you stammer.

I sit back a little to watch you.

"Slide two fingers into yourself."

You do.

"Don't move."

You moan softly.

"Feel them."

You close your eyes.

"Feel how hot you are inside."

You whimper softly.

"This pussy is mine."

You shudder.

"Roll your hips at your fingers. Keep your fingers still."

I flick my tongue over your lips.

"God, Sir," you moan.

"Fuck your fingers."

You start.

"Fuck them."

You gasp.

"Push at them."

"Goddd..."

"Stop."

You stop and whimper softly.

"Don't move."

"Slide them slowly out."

You do.

"Good girl."

You shudder.

"I want you to pinch your nipple with your wet fingers."

"Which one?"

"This one," I grasp it tightly and twist it. I feel it harden even more.

You bring your fingers to your nipple and grasp it as soon as I let go. Your mouth opens and your eyes close. Your head falls back.

"So pretty," I say.

I take your wrist in my hand and direct your fingers into my mouth.

"Mmmmmmmm," I say as I suck them. "Look into my eyes."

You do.

"I am going to love eating you."

You shudder, watching me with a heated smile.

"Oh, you like that do you?"

I smile.

You laugh softly and whisper.

"Yes, Sir."

I grin.

"Well, you'll have to be good then."

You nod profusely and look at me, then giggle.

I watch you blush more.

"Dirty girl."

You laugh softly and protest.

"Not usually."

I grin.

"Ha! We'll see about that."

Your eyes sparkle and you nod again. You know I am right.

I slide my hands under your arms. Suddenly you find yourself unsteadily standing.

"Look."

I nod at your crotch and you look down.

"I'm so wet," you whisper, astonished.

Our eyes meet.

"There is nothing in the world I want more right now than to feel your hot breath on my cock."

You lick your lips, eyes smouldering.

"So I am going to stand. And you are going to kneel."

I look you up and down.

Your nipples are like pebbles. Hard as rocks.

Shadows from them fall across your breasts.

"Please..."

"Please? I am not asking you."

You swallow.

"Get on your knees, my dirty girl."

You almost hurry.

I lean down and kiss you, then stand.

I look down on you and smile.

"You are so beautiful."

I slide my belt from my jeans and watch you watching me.

I thread it loosely around your neck and slip it through its buckle.

I hold the end of it in my hand.

"What are you waiting for?"

I wink and grin.

You eagerly reach for my pants, undoing them and drawing down the fly, helping me step out of them.

You smile impishly and lean forward, your hands on top of your thighs, and breathe hotly along the length of my cock.

"Mmmmmmm..."

You smile up at me and extend your tongue, brushing it lightly over the tip.

I run the fingers of my other hand through your hair. Then tighten lightly.

"Look up at me."

You do.

"Do you know how amazing you are?"

Your eyes smile.

"Bite me gently."

I feel your teeth so softly.

"Show me your passion."

You slip your mouth over me, sucking and biting more urgently. Then, looking up at me, you suck down my length then slowly drag your teeth lightly back up again.

"Oh, yesss..." I whisper.

I watch as you do it again.

I groan, my toes curling.

"God. I'm so hard."

You hold me in your mouth and I groan again when I feel your tongue stimulating the underside.

I shudder.

My breath hisses between clenched teeth as I feel your mouth slide further down and suck harder.

"Fuck..." I hiss, "Mmmmmmmm..."

I fold the belt in my hand and tighten my grip in your hair. I hold you close and limit your movement.

I close my eyes and savour the feel of your tongue.

Your sucking mouth.

You moan softly and I feel it.

I open my eyes to look down on you.

Your eyes are closed in rapture.

My eyes roll back into my head. I need to hold on. The sight of you. So hot. So happy. My cock thick and long. Glistening. Sliding in and out of your mouth.

Your cheeks hollow.

I feel myself throb.

I feel you pulling against my grip.

I guide you in longer strokes.

My balls tingle.

"Mmmmmmmm..."

I look back down on you.

You are looking up at me.

So beautiful.

You watch my eyes and slide down lower.

"Oh goddd..."

You start to move your mouth up and down faster. As much as I allow.

You reach up to hold my thighs but I stop you.

"Pinch your nipples."

Your hands go straight to them. You pinch them tightly.

I guide your mouth in longer strokes.

"Look in my eyes."

I shake.

You look into my eyes intently, my cock sliding in and out of your hot tight mouth.

I watch as you pinch tighter and moan again.

I shudder with the vibrations.

"Pull at your nipples."

You pull at them and gasp around me.

"Now your clit. Pinch it lightly."

I hold your head firm.

You shudder.

I move my hips. Slowly sliding in and out. Impaling your mouth.

"Soothe it."

You stroke slowly between your legs.

I feel you tremble.

I hold your head still. My hips rock back and forth.

"You have beautiful eyes."

They smile up at me.

I slide back and forth a little faster.

Fucking your mouth.

I watch your fingers move faster between your legs.

You are keeping up with me.

I grit my teeth.

I fuck your mouth faster still.

I groan.

I can't stop.

Friction. Heat.

Tight.

Wet.

Like your hot cunt.

"I'm gonna cum..."

Faster.

Faster.

Holding your head tight.

Eyes closed tight.

Breath whistling between clenched teeth.

Faster.

Moaning.

Shuddering.

Holding you tight.

Deep.

Cum rushing.

Pulsing.

Exploding.

Launching from my cock.

Holding you tight.

Feeling you.

Sucking.

Still sucking.

"Oh, God..."

Thighs trembling.

"Oh, my God..."

Still sucking. Softer now. Eyes on mine.

"That was... Goddd..."

Feeling you moan.

Sucking still.

Staring into my eyes.

Watching you tilt your head and swallow.

Still sucking.

I slide your head back.

My cock makes a popping sound as it comes free.

Slick and wet.

Throbbing.

A strand of cum pulses and hangs a moment from the tip.

You pull forward against my grip in your hair.

I release.

"Get it."

You bring your mouth up underneath it. Capturing it on your tongue. Following it to its source. Sucking me into your mouth again.

"Get it all."

You suck hard again. Suck me down. Your tongue firm on the underside. Drawing any that remains to the tip. You suck the head firmly then softly. Keeping it in your mouth.

You smile.

I shake.

I reach into your hair and gently pry you off.

I stand before you.

One hand in your hair.

The other around the belt. The belt around your neck.

The taste of my cum in your mouth.

"Cum for me."

You smile hotly.

"Show me."

Your fingers quicken on your hard little clit.

Your reach down with your other hand, sliding fingers into yourself. You start to move your hips against them.

"Taste me while you cum."

Your mouth and eyes close.

Your fingers quicken.

"Fuck them."

You moan softly.

"Fuck your fingers harder."

You grind against them.

"Show me your passion."

You start fucking your pussy harder.

"Let it go."

Your fingers across your clit are a blur.

"Be mine."

Your hips are bucking against them.

"Show me."

You moan loudly.

"Faster."

Rhythmic noises come from your mouth.

"Pinch your clit while you fuck your pussy."

"Oohhhh..."

"Harder."

"Oohhh... oohhhhh...."

"Fuck your fingers harder."

You start to tremble.

"I said faster. Now fuck it."

You start to moan continuously.

"Faster on your clit."

Your tremble gets stronger.

"Hold it back, then crash into it."

Your eyes are shut tight.

"Be mine..."

Your moan rises in pitch.

"Be my dirty girl."

You convulse and scream.

I hold your hair in my hand.

It must hurt the way you pull against it.

You don't seem to notice.

You just scream and shudder.

Your hands slow down.

You slump back. Resting your ass on your heels.

Gulping breaths.

Chest rising and falling.

Nipples swollen.

Head down.

Blushing so strongly.

So beautifully.

"You are gorgeous."

You shake softly.

"You are so gorgeous," I whisper again.

I scoop you up into my arms. You place your arms around my neck.

Holding on.

"You are still shaking," I whisper in your ear.

You bury your face in my neck and mumble something.

"I didn't hear that. Say it again."

I smile into your eyes as you lean up and look into mine.

"I'm yours."

I smile and kiss you tenderly.

You kiss me back. Your fingertips are light on my neck.

I take you over to my chair and I sit down in it.

I gently guide you onto my lap.

You moan softly and curl up against me.

I wrap you in my arms.

You don't look up.

You whisper into my chest.

"It's... never been like that."

I smile softly.

"Thank you, Sir."

I hug you and rock you.

Gently back and forth.

I whisper.

"You are welcome."

I smile.

You look up at me and trace my cheek.

I kiss your lips softly.

I hold you gently.

Cuddling with you.

You trace my mouth with a fingertip.

You smile and raise your eyes to mine.

We melt.

Authors note: Once more thank you rachel for your wonderful work editing this story.

Please vote and let me know how I'm doing. Thanks. Nathan

Sir_Nathan
Sir_Nathan
1,655 Followers