A Perfect Pussy

Story Info
Exploring a unique fetish, at a geisha house in Japan.
4.6k words
4.6
87.5k
31
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SSobotkaJr
SSobotkaJr
361 Followers

Author’s Note : Originally writen by me, under my former pen-name Peg-Leg Dukk. I hope you enjoy it, and please do send feedback, and vote! - SRS

# # #

Everyone, no matter who they are or where they came from, has a fetish.

I'll give this example: back when I was in the military, I had a roomie that had a secret... he slept in women's lingerie. I'm talking the whole nine-yards; teddies, panties and stockings. I only know this because I caught him by surprise one night, after coming back to the barracks earlier than usual from the NCO club. He wasn't too keen on my knowing about this twist in his knickers (forgive the pun), explaining that he had an ex-girlfriend that started him on wearing such stuff to bed. Me, I just left it to slide and said nothing more on the matter. Although I'm certain he was constantly afraid that I'd tell the other guys in the barracks about his little fetish.

Anyway, as I said, everyone in life has some sort of sexual or semi-sexual fetish. Whether it's something perfectly harmless - like getting touched in a certain spot, say the feet or face - or something wild and outlandish like role-playing as a "father/daughter" couple, or even something edgy like blade-play or power exchanging.

Speaking for myself, I have a fetish about cats. Not having sex with a real cat, mind you, but rather something altogether different.

Got your attention now? Good, because here's my story...

###

As I said, I've always had a thing for things of the feline persuasion. When I was younger, my first pet was a six-month old cream-and-orange kitten. I called her Sasha, and she just about adored me to pieces, literally worshiping the ground I walked on. She was always doing something to get my attention; playing with string, a favorite toy, or just tumbling around on the rug after her tail. Most of the time, she'd just climb into my lap, just begging for attention or a cuddle or petting. It was always a treat to watch her, even when it was just her walking along the floor when I was just lazing around the house. There was just something that got to me, watching her move, jump, pounce and play. Can't really explain it, but there's...something about a cat that can mystify me.

I loved Sasha for all the nine years I kept her as a pet, right until she passed away. That was hard enough to bear with the loss of my beloved pet, but I always cherished the memories of her, even to this day.

One good thing that came out of my love for Sasha was that I started collecting anything and everything associated with cats. Mugs, shirts with graphics of felines, posters, pictures and figurines of all types and sizes...you name it! The shelves of my room and every available horizontal surface were covered with all of the goodies in my cat nick-knack collection.

This hobby didn't end when I left home to strike out on my own. Even when I joined the Navy I managed to bring a part of my collection with me to each of my posting and duty stations. It got to the point that I was so identified with cats that my shipmates began calling me 'Big Cat' as a nickname. I didn't mind though, since nearly everyone aboard a ship or base got some form of notoriety. Mine came from a harmless, though slightly unusual passion. No matter where I went, my bunk space or barracks room had several pictures or pieces from my collection of cats.

Some of my shipmates used my passion against me sometimes. Once, I found a large stuffed tiger in my bunk one day after I turned twenty, with a note wishing me a "warm night alone with my favorite pussy". Other times, my liking of cats worked in my favor, when my current girlfriend at the time would buy me feline-theme gifts.

Eventually, my liking for felines took an interesting twist that became a factor that shaped my future life.

It happened when I was stationed overseas in Japan. I'd been assigned to a Naval detachment there, working in a supply unit attached to the regional Naval hospital. By this time in my life, I was a young man of twenty-two years, young and fit from all of my physical training, and cutting a striking figure for the ladies. My sun-bronze skin, complimented by my crystal-blue eyes and lemon-blonde hair were a fascination with a lot of the women I encountered in the Orient.

One weekend, a couple of friends and I headed into Tokyo for a little R&R. Being young men and in the Navy, we hit a few bars for drinking, a restaurant that served some excellent cuisine and then more bars for even MORE alcohol... In short, we did what most sailors do when out on furlough.

Before too long, our small group ended up in the 'red-light' part of town. Here, we hit many of the 'gentlemen's' clubs - where our youngest was treated to his first lap dance - and even took in some of the more unusual erotic shows that you really have to know where to look for to find them. Eventually, we wanted some real action, not just some 'look-but-no-touchy' stuff. That is where we found a small brothel that my bunk mate Shelby knew of at the time.

It wasn't a major landmark in Tokyo's red-light strip; just a small two-level affair that the owners had modeled after an old geisha house. This place was the kind that offered not only girls for sex, but also had a few that offered entertainment like the traditional geishas of ancient Japan used to provide for samurai and commoner alike.

Even though we were slightly drunk and more than certainly an easy mark for getting our wallets fleeced by some high priced prostitutes, my buddies and I decided to follow Shelby's advice and indulge ourselves for once. It was a decision that we never regretted!

For the rest of the evening we were treated like kings. Beer and sake - warmed rice wine - flowed into our cups, while the ladies plied us with tidbits of food and even more appetizing views of skin. Dorian -a Navy medic who stood six-six, was muscled like DaVinci's David and was black as polished ebony - drew the most attention from the house girls. Between him and me we had at least three girls fawning over our unusual skin color and fit bodies, while whispering promises of what was to come that evening. The rest of our troop wasn't ignored by any means. Each one had at least one girl to attend to, even though it took the likes of Ed's sweet talking (in Japanese) and Mackie's tongue acrobatics to do the trick. You'd be surprised what he could do with a quarter and a rapt audience.

At one point during the night, we were passing back insults - the game of Snaps, as it were - to try to get a laugh from our ladies. After one of my friends commented on something about me, one of the girls asked, "Why do your friends all call you kyo-neko?"

It took me a moment to translate what she said (since I was feeling the buzz from the fresh sake I'd drank) before I smiled and replied, "Oh, Big Cat? It's just my nickname, that's all."

Dorian piped up, "Yeah! Our man there's got a big thing for cats! He just loves them!" He rose up on his knees, pumping his hips while mimicking the yowls of a alley cat.

This started a round of laughter from my shipmates, and titters and giggles from the girls. I was about to laugh Dorian's antics off, when another girl spoke to the one who asked. A quick spate of chatter in Japanese formed, and more giggles erupted from the girls.

I asked the speaker, "What did she say?"

She turned to me and said, "She said that if you love like that, you should meet Koneko-chan! She would be very good for you!"

Those words made me arch one eyebrow. I knew enough Japanese to know that koneko translated as 'kitten' in English. "Koneko-chan? Why should I meet her?"

The girls giggled when the ringleader had repeated what I'd said. She then reached down to help me to my feet. "Come, you see! She will be very, very good to you, Kyo-neko-san. You like our little kitten very much!" she crooned.

Considering how much alcohol I'd consumed that night, it was any wonder I could stand, much less let this tiny Oriental manhandle me like she was doing. I looked over at my shipmates, all of whom were cheering me on drunkenly from their seats at that point. Since I really didn't have much to use to protest, I gamely let the lead girl take me from the main room of the brothel and into a short hallway that lead to the smaller, private rooms in the rear of the building.

I must have looked quite comical; an over six-foot tall, bronze-skinned man with lemon-yellow hair being guided by a short Japanese whore in a colorful kimono; stumbling along, trying not to crash through the thin paper and bamboo walls that separated the rooms from the hallway.

Eventually, the girl pulled me to a stop in front of one of the rooms, rapping softly on the door frame. She said something in Japanese, speaking so fast I barely caught most of it with my drink-addled mind... although I did catch her saying my nickname in Japanese - Kyo-neko-san - several times. When she finished, she slid the door aside and motioned with one hand for me to enter within. "Please, enter. Our little kitten waits...she will treat you very well!"

Well, considering that I was well within my rights to refuse, I shrugged my shoulders and stepped across the doorway and once I was inside, the girl closed the door behind me with a giggle.

Looking around, I could see that the room followed the usual Japanese decor; neat, small and conservative of space. A small table, some floor mats and a small futon. I could smell a peculiar scent of incense, and the light from a pair of lamps illuminated the room in a dim yet welcome glow.

All of that wasn't so surprising...rather, it's what was on the futon that made me take a second look!

A tiny Japanese girl lay there, curled up into a ball on one side. She didn't look all that much older than twenty, and shorter than the ringleader and her girls by a half a head. I couldn't tell much about her, since the lighting near her was too weak, but I could see she had a very pretty face; very cute like most young Orientals.

As I stood there watching her, someone from somewhere brightened the lights (perhaps by remote control; this was in the middle of 'Transistor Town', after all). Blinking against the rising level of light, she opened her eyes and looked up at me. I was struck by their color; a brilliant shade of blue! Very unusual! She rose up to rest on one arm before smiling softly at me. There was something about the way she moved... there was something about it that made a part of my mind sing with a resonant chord. Unable to help myself, I just smiled sort of drunkenly and just stared back at her and waited.

Still smiling, the girl rose to her knees and pointed her arms out in front of her, arching her back in what had to be a glorious stretch. From this angle, I could see she wore a small, obi-style affair around her waist that ended tied into a single strip of cloth. She also wore a colored strip of silk around her throat, tied in front with a small bell in the center of the bow. Her hair sat styled up along the sides of her head; the shape looking somewhat like a pair of triangle-shaped ears.

I started to say something - again, I could have just told her this was all a mistake - but just then, she dropped down onto her hands in a four-footed stance, canting her head up at me as she continued to smile. Her tiny pink lips parted to speak, but the only thing that came out was one sound; "Nyow?"

I felt my mouth go as dry as aged sandalwood. The oddest sensation swept over me, making me shiver a little. Koneko slowly climbed off the futon, her fingers curled into her palms so as to make her hands look like paws. Moving with a smooth, swaying gait that made her look more and more appealing to me, she crossed the floor to where I remained standing like a stone otomo (servant). Crouching at my side, the lithe female leaned into my left leg to rub the side of her face against me. Skin as smooth as fine silk caressed against mine, feeling warm and inviting.

This gesture wasn't lost on me, since I remembered how my own Sasha used to rub her whiskered cheek against my fingers in greeting. Going down on one knee, I reached out and offered my hand out to her. Koneko stretched forward and rubbed against the back of my fingers, her tiny lips feeling like warm, liquid flesh. Her movements made the little bell at her neck jingle softly, which was accompanied by a small vibration against my skin that I almost didn't recognize.

She was purring!

With a soft sigh, I let my hand move from her face to stroke down the side of her neck, feeling her warmth as I brushed over her shoulder and down her back. Encouraged by this, she moved closer to me, nuzzling her face into my broad chest. Forced to sit down fully, I let her come closer so she could sit between my legs.

For a while, we sat there looking like a larger version of a child cuddling with his pet cat, though I doubt that any cat looked as sexy as little Koneko did. Up close, my hands could now take in the soft curves of her body; the firmness of her rump and thighs, the softness of her tummy and her petite breasts with their pebble-hard nipples. This close, I could smell the clean, jasmine spice scent of her hair and skin, mixed with another spice I would later identify...catnip!

Eventually, my backside grew numb from sitting on the hardwood floor, so I gently gathered Koneko into my arms and rose to carry her to the futon. Weighing about as much as a small child, she didn't hinder me at all, nor did she protest at my sudden handling. In fact, her purring took on an amused pitch. Falling onto the padded futon, I sat back with her on my lap, where we continued to cuddle for a few moments more. Then, she stretched up to nuzzle the side of my face with her nose, the rumble in her throat now more noticeable due to our proximity.

I reached up to rub one hand over her black hair, murmuring formless words of encouragement while my other hand continued to brush over her naked skin. Eventually, Koneko pulled back from my face a bit, her eyes glittering with amusement and joy, before she leaned close and... her lips parted to allow a tiny pink tongue to flicker out from behind them. Her tongue was in no way as rough as a cat's, but just the sensation of having her lick my cheek was good enough to send a shiver down my spine.

"Oh, my, GOD!" I gasped.

Making a soft purring sound in her throat, she shifted slightly so that she more or less ended up on her knees on the futon, between my legs. Making soft, light licks against my skin; she continued to make her way down my face and neck, setting my nerve endings ablaze with pleasurable heat.

Letting my arms drop from her sweet body, I groaned with encouragement as she continued her journey down my body. At chest level, she moved her face over one of my nipples to lathe it with several slow swipes. This made me hiss softly and explosively, feeling the fire smoldering in my belly begin to burn with new intensity. Lord, let me tell you...this was a totally new experience for me, and even though I'd started out not too sure at the start, now I was hoping this wasn't going to end anytime soon!

Eventually, Koneko-chan's progression reached my lower body; her tongue dipping into the small well of my navel playfully before she mewed softly, continuing down to the waistband of my cotton boxers. With a bit of urgency, she rubbed her face along the surface of my underpants, pressing her soft cheek against the thick column of my cock. Pressing her paw-hands against the fabric, she looked up with a questioning gaze.

"You want those off, eh?" I asked, not too sure if she understood any English.

"Nyoow..." She must have understood something, for she continued to knead at my boxers, shifting them in a downward motion.

"All right, just a sec," I mused, smiling as I hooked my thumbs under the elastic to drag them down across my loins. Seeing my intent, Koneko-chan shifted sideways to allow me to draw my boxers down my strong legs and off my feet. Tossing them aside, I stretched both legs out and leaned back, leaving my cock to stand out from the next of golden curls at my groin. I'll not brag, since I'm not that much larger than your average fellow, but from the widening of her eyes I'd say this little kitten hadn't seen a piece of man flesh as big as mine before.

With a soft, almost timid mew, she dropped back down between my legs again and inched her face closer to my crotch. Cat-like, she sniffed delicately at my male scent and breathed a current of warm air over the taut skin. Unable to help it, my cock twitched slightly, making her smile grow braver as she got closer. Placing her hands on top of my thighs, she moved her face down against the shaft, rubbing her cheeks against it, one side then the other.

Jesus! I thought. She's marking me, like a real cat!

On one upstroke, she moved her lips over the flared crown, teasing me with their silken, liquid texture. Seeing my strong reaction to that, she purred briefly before doing something very un-catlike...by taking the tip between her lips and drawing it deep into her tiny mouth!

"Oooh," I moaned, trying to resist the urge to thrust upwards and impale her mouth further on my peg. The inside of her mouth was like a warm, moist tunnel of fabric, broken only by the presence of her small teeth at the sides. With another meow-moan in her throat, Koneko-chan started to slowly post herself up and down my cock. She did it with a slow, gentle rhythm that was almost a loving sensation. When she added another wave of rumbling purrs, it sent my passion to the edge a lot quicker than I would have expected!

I started to reach for her head, not sure I could stop myself from taking her mouth and rutting into it now...when I looked down though, I got the shock of my life! Near her head, still atop my legs, rested her hands, but now instead of curled tight all of her fingers were splayed out. At the end of each one, a small curved nail - shaped like a tiny cat's claw - rested against my skin, barely touching with ten little points of pressure.

"God! Ie-eh!" I whispered hoarsely, realizing that if she dug in, she could really cause some damage!

Pulling back slightly, she saw the hesitation in my eyes as she let my cock fall from between her lips. With a small smile, she blinked twice, slowly, as if to tell me "don't worry, my fine male...you are in no danger from these claws." With that, she picked up on her sucking once more, looking to bring the fire that had briefly abated back to full intensity once more.

By degrees I did finally get back into this strange sexual encounter; the passion from before surging back into bloom with each stroke of her tongue against my rigid flesh. Sighs and grunts escaped my lips, letting this little treasure know she was brining me back to the very edge of bliss.

I couldn't have lasted much longer, when Koneko-chan suddenly released my throbbing flesh and rose up. Her eyes sparkled with blue fire, literally smoking as she glared at my astonished face. Without another sound, she twirled around on her knees, lifting her feet clear of my legs as she faced away from me. Leaning down from the slightly raised level of the futon, she placed her hands on the floor in front of her. This left her backside completely exposed and raised towards me, which presented me with an incredible view of her small but well-rounded buttocks, now covered by the tails of her obi.

I blinked, unsure of what she was doing...until she reached back quickly to move the tails aside, arching her back while spreading her legs a bit. With a sharp intake of breath, I suddenly knew! She was making herself available to be mated, just like a female cat in heat! When she heard my gasp, Koneko-chan turned her head to look over her shoulder at me, skewering me with those scorching eyes of hers!

SSobotkaJr
SSobotkaJr
361 Followers
12