WOPI Chronicles Ch. 03

Story Info
Knight and Alexandra alone: who seduces whom?
2k words
4.52
43.3k
4

Part 3 of the 11 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 07/23/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vargas111
vargas111
843 Followers

Chapter 3: The Duel

Teresa Carrillo sat at her desk at NASO headquarters, electronically sifting through the entire set of messages, trying to ensure she overlooked nothing of importance. When the message through an anonymous remailer had arrived purporting to be from David Knight she had been skeptical. David had disappeared - presumably abducted by WOPI -- several days earlier. She hardly expected to be getting e-mail from him. But after an exchange of information only he could know, she had become convinced that indeed David was somehow sending messages from inside WOPI headquarters. And he did not sound like he was under any compulsion. The explanation was in one of the first substantive messages.

TO: Teresa CarrilloFrom: None

Dear Teri,

You have asked me how it is I am able to send message from the "lioness's den." Well, the short answer is the lioness turned out to be a "pussy cat." She's in her office right now, so I have plenty of time right now to explain.

When I awoke after my abduction outside of Barrajas (how embarrassing!) I found I had been taken to the office of Alexandra Milan, head of WOPI. That's when she explained how WOPI ins able to brainwash its victims, the eroto- hypnotism technique I reported on before. Then she told me that it was her custom to have one night alone with each "guest" (at least "the virile good looking ones" ) before his conditioning began. Consequently, she was inviting me to her private quarters later that evening, "for dinner," and by implication, a postprandial seduction. I naturally told her she was crazy if she expected me to sleep with her. She just smiled and said in that case, she would be looking forward to the challenge.

The "cell" where I was taken, while not quite luxury, was (and is) quite comfortable, having a bed (of course), chairs, a desk, a continuously restocked minibar, reading material, TV and bath. My luggage had been brought to the room and unpacked for me. Apparently making their prisoners comfortable is part of WOPI's technique. The view from the window was pretty, but not distinctive enough to identify the site. In coming days I hope you give you enough information about times of sunrise, sunset, and weather to enable the tech boys to pinpoint the location. At the moment I can only suppose it is somewhere in southern Spain, though Carmen and I (I'll tell you about her later ) could have been loaded onto an airplane and flown almost anywhere in the almost twenty-four hours I was unconscious.

I had several hours to wait before dinner. Of course I checked the room thoroughly for means of escape, but, equally of course, there was none. I am on a fourth of fifth floor with no ledge. I suspect the glass is pretty much unbreakable. The ventilation outlets are small, not the nice big ones that James Bond and Indiana Jones always find. The one door opens only from the outside, apparently with some sort of card key.

Looking around at the books and magazines and checking out the fare on TV, I realized that it was all pornographic, most of it involving fem-dome themes. I guess they knew sooner or later, from boredom if nothing else, their prisoner would begin to use the material and that would soften him up for the conditioning. Just knowing that this is what these women wanted me to read and watch before seeing Alexandra again was worrying - and disconcertingly exciting.

About seven a pretty young woman brought a (perfectly fitting) tux to my room. "Ms Milan likes formality," she smirked. I turned down her invitation to "help" me shave, bathe, and dress for dinner. At five of eight the same young woman returned, eyed me approvingly and escorted me to Alexandra's quarters. I followed her to an elevator that took us to a circular room on a basement level. There she led me to one of several identical well-lighted underground corridors to another elevator. This took us to the top floor of another building.

Opening a door with her key card, the young woman gave me a final once over and left me in a small ante chamber facing an elegant wood door. Feeling both slightly foolish at being dressed like I was going to a high- school prom and uncomfortably horny -- remember I told you how Alexandra was dressed during our first meeting - I rang the chime.

If Alexandra had looked good in her tight-fitting power suit earlier, now she looked absolutely scrumptious in an emerald green gown clung to every one of her many curves. A slit almost to her crotch displayed acres of soft tanned flesh. Her hair, piled high on her head seemed blond now rather than silver. Her matching heels made her almost as tall as I and brought the roundness of her breasts within each reach. She smiled as she watched me gape. "Welcome, Captain Knight."

Still staggered by her sensuous beauty I followed her into the sitting room. I was struck by its normality, just what one might expect the apartment of a tasteful, successful business woman, not the lair of a vamp. I didn't know whether to be reassured by that or not.

Dinner was smoked fish and white wine which I only picked at while we made small talk. At last Alexandra laughed at me. "Don't worry, David. I didn't put anything in your food to make you fuck me. I have no reason to drug you; that would take all the fun out of tonight. My game is plain old-fashioned, femme fatale, man-helplessly- succumbs-to-sexy-woman seduction."

"I'm glad to be providing you with an entertaining evening," I told her sarcastically,"

"Oh, you have and will. You are going to sink into bed with me tonight and let me fuck you until your brilliant mind is the consistency of warm hash. I intend to make you want sex so bad you can't control yourself. And for that I don't need anything but my body. It is my own big breasts, curvy hips, and teasing eyes, not chemicals that will lure you into my bed, David."

"Not yet!" I told her defiantly, trying to hide my excitement.

"And it's working just as planned," she smirked. "I have been enjoying watching you struggle unsuccessfully to avoid staring at my tits through this see-through top. I know what my big round boobies do to young men. My erect nipples make him forget his good intentions and sap his will. You are right to struggle; look at them long enough and you will wonder why you ever wanted to resist me."

I shifted my gaze away from her breasts and replied. "It's not working, Alexandra," wishing I believed what I was saying.

"No?" she smirked. "Are you really not thinking about holding me in your arms, darling, cupping these knockers in your hands, fondling and kissing them until they are hard with arousal? I think you are fighting the urge put your hands on my breasts to tweak my nipples, to suck them until they stand up and beg for more. But you don't control your desires, David; I do."

"No, no!" I protested, weaker than before.

"And no matter how often you wrest your eyes from my inner thigh just inside the slit, an overpowering magnetism draws them back. You can't keep from thinking about my pussy in there. You'd like to pull up my dress and slip your hand up between my legs, wouldn't you? Am I wearing any panties? Could you feel up my soft furry pussy, slip your hand in my cunt and start finger-fucking me?"

I was looking at her, not able to speak.

"You are putting up a admirable fight, David, but one you are bound to loose to an experienced woman like me. On so many nights I have given pleasure to so many men. Wanting to be my playmate tonight is nothing to be ashamed of. You can't defeat lust, David. I am getting you horny as a skunk and soon you are going to have to get laid."

I shook my head, but continued to stare.

"Your every sense is under sexual siege. Your defenses are crumbling. Soon you are going to tire and go under. The urge to give up and let me ravish you is growing stronger by the second. The effort to hold out against me is exhausting you. You want to surrender to me."

"Is this ... this it? The eroto-hypnotism you told me about?" I managed to ask.

She got up and came over to my side of the table and stood in front of me. I couldn't move "Oh, David, my poor, oversexed David. No, it's nothing so fancy. I've just got you aroused. You want to be fucked. You were such an arrogant and silly young man this afternoon to think you could stay out of bed with me when I decided to have you.

"No," I almost whispered.

"Yes," she whispered back "You are going to enjoy your defeat so much. Don't fight me any longer, darling. You are too excited; you need to be soothed, and tranquilized, and put to bed like a naughty boy. Never mind how I got you there. Forget who you are and who I am. Forget everything except that you are an aroused man and I'm a horny woman who I intends to give you what you want, what you need so badly! With this! ... Take it!" she said and slowly lifted her skirt.

Her silk-clad crotch was inches from my eyes. I fought the urge, but the rank warm smell of her womanhood enveloped me like an erotic fog. Her voice was soft and far away. "It's my pussy, darling. Go ahead, she's going to be your new mistress. Worship her," she ordered. "Don't just look and sniff. Pull down my panties, honey; you know what to do."

Unable to restrain myself longer, I took the elastic of her silky panties and drew them down over her wide hips. As they dropped I was staggered by the aroma of Alexandra's overwhelming sexiness! I grasped her firm round buttocks in my hands and drew her dripping snatch to his mouth.

"That's it my darling, put your head up in between my legs. Kiss my pussy. See how aroused I am, too, darling? I can feel my cunt juice flowing. I taste delicious! Lap it up. Lick my clitty! Get me off and there will be even more for you to drink" I lost myself between her thighs, gulping down her delicious salty twat. I felt her come as her cunt flowed like a fountain.

How long she had me continue -- minutes or hours -- I don't know. Loosing myself in her cunt was paradise! But eventually came the expulsion. "I think you've had enough pussy loving, darling. Now I have something even better for you," I heard her say at last. She stood me up and, smiling, nudged me toward the bed. "That took the Mickey out of you, didn't it Captain? Nothing like eating pussy to get a man in the mood getting laid. Now you won't give me any trouble. You are ready to be bedded and fucked. You're nice and high on quim, aren't you?"

"God, yes, Alexandra." I responded, so horny I couldn't think.

"I lied when I said I wouldn't drug you, honey" she teased. "I dosed you with the aphrodisiac no man can resist; you're doped up for sex with my pussy juice. You'll have to let me take you to bed and screw you, won't you?"

"Yes, Alexandra, anything. I want your body. I want my prick in your pussy! Take me, Alexandra! Fuck me!" I pleaded. Dazed by lust, I was hardly aware that she undressed me. When I was naked, she led me to bed and gently pressed me down on my back.

She gave my cock an admiring kiss before climbing on. "This is reason for our dinner date tonight, darling, to get you prick in me. Now let's bring this evening to a beautiful finale. You deserve a prize for eating me so good," she said and climbed on. In seconds she was riding me to a mind-melting orgasm.

*****

Oops, Gotta go. More next time.

Ciao,

David

*

Comments please to Homer Vargas. I would enjoy exchanging ideas about future directions for this story.

vargas111
vargas111
843 Followers