Partridge Family Love Ch. 02

Story Info
Reuben Kinkade blackmails Shirley.
1.8k words
4.47
54.1k
15
0

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 07/13/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: This story is based on characters and situations created and owned by ABC. No money is being made and no infringement is intended.

Chapter 2

It was after nine in the evening as Reuben Kinkade parked his car in front of the darkened house at 698 Sycamore Road, the home of the singing group he had managed for the past year. Who would have thought a singing family group called the Partridge Family would have become an overnight hit? He was getting requests for more information about the family and decided to have the mother, Shirley Partridge, make some home movies to help with promotions. He picked up the 8mm video camera from the seat next to him and got out of the car. He was supposed to drop the camera off earlier but had gotten stuck in a meeting that had gone late.

The house was dark. Everyone must be asleep, though it was still a bit early. He thought about knocking anyway, but decided to leave the camera next to the back door where Shirley could get it in the morning. As he made his way to the back of the house, he thought about Shirley Partridge. From the moment he had met her, he could not get her out of his mind. She was beautiful and despite having five children, had a knockout body. But he knew that he could never act on his urges because he wanted to continue to be their manager especially now that the money was rolling in.

The backyard was very secluded and private. A light was on in the family room. Perhaps someone was awake and he could give the movie camera to them. He peeked through the window and almost dropped the camera in shock. Shirley was kissing someone! It looked like she had just taken a bath because she had a bathrobe on and she was sitting on the couch facing the window. He could only see the back of the man’s head as they kissed. Then Shirley pushed him away and Reuben had a second shock. It was Keith!

Reuben watched as they talked, then Shirley opened her robe revealing her perfect breasts. He began to get an erection and moved to adjust it when he realized that the movie camera was loaded and ready to shoot. He turned it on and began to film. This home movie was going to be much better than he had expected. He filmed Shirley sucking her son until he came in her mouth. He continued to film until they finished making love on the family room floor and left the room. Reuben then shut down the movie camera and got back in his car, his mind whirling with thoughts and plans.

The next morning, Shirley Partridge walked down the sidewalk to Reuben’s office, wearing a short black skirt, a thin form fitting long sleeved shirt, and black boots. She normally didn’t dress like this, but after her night with Keith, she felt her sexuality reborn. A low cut lacy bra helped accentuate her breasts and she enjoyed the looks she got from men as she walked down the street, her eyes hidden behind a pair of dark sunglasses. A construction crew was less discrete and whistled at her as she walked by. Looking at the muscled bodies covered in sweat caused her to become flush with desire. What’s happening to me? She wondered to herself.

She walked into Reuben’s office. The shades were closed and Reuben was working on a movie projector on the coffee table in front of his couch. He was wearing his usual turtleneck shirt and jacket.

“Hello Reuben. What’s this urgent meeting about?”

Reuben stood and noticed immediately a change in Shirley. He had been her manager for a year and he had never seen her dress like this before. Apparently, her night with Keith had done something to her.

“Have a seat here.” He motioned to the couch and turned off the lights. “I have to show you something.”

He sat next to Shirley in the darkened room and turned on the projector. The image flickered on the wall opposite them. There was the countdown and then a blurry picture of a couple could be seen kissing on the wall. Reuben focused the image and Shirley gasped as she saw herself making out with Keith in their family room. Shirley went numb, her eyes fixed on the wall as the projector clattered noisily.

Part of her was appalled at being caught. But another part of her was becoming aroused, not just by the sight of her and her son together and the wonderful memory it triggered from just last night, but also by the voyeuristic aspect of the whole situation. So when she had looked out the window last night, someone had been watching, and not only watching, but filming the whole thing. She felt her breathing become more labored and her juices start to flow as she continued to watch. She stole a look at Reuben and he was absorbed by images in front of him. Looking down, she saw that he too was aroused.

“What do you want?” she asked.

Reuben turned off the projector and turned to her.

“Well, I’m trying to figure out what to do here. If this gets out, your career is history. Not to mention what the state will do with your children.”

Shirley thought quickly. She had to nip this in the bud. She placed a hand on Reuben’s thigh.

“I’m sure we can work something out, so this can stay just between you and I. After all, you are our manager and I’m sure you don’t want anything to happen to us.”

“You’re right. As your manager, I should be looking out for your best interests.”

Shirley started lightly rub his thigh.

“And if you take care of us, I’ll take care of you.”

She ran her hand up his leg and squeezed the bulge in his pants.

“I could give private performances.”

“Private performances?”

“Let me demonstrate.”

She undid his trousers and pulled them and his boxers down. His erect penis, which was smaller than Keith’s, sprang free. She leaned over and took the head in her mouth, sucking gently. Her head bobbed up and down Reuben’s erection as she took more and more of it into her mouth. Because of its size, she found it relatively easy to accommodate his whole penis in her mouth.

Reuben couldn’t believe his fortune. Certainly, he had planned to blackmail Shirley. But he didn’t expect her to acquiesce so easily and so willingly give herself to him. He looked down as the petite blond mother worked on his pole. He used one hand to push her head so he could go deeper, and his other hand slid around to grab her breast. As enjoyable as it was to feel her breast through her clothes, he quickly wanted more and ran his hand under her shirt, undid the bra clasp, and then slid his hand up to cup her bare breast. He massaged the soft globe of flesh, then roughly pinched her nipple, eliciting a gasp from her.

Shirley became more and more aroused as Reuben thrust in her mouth and manhandled her breasts. She found herself enjoying being used for someone else’s sexual pleasure. Reuben grabbed her hair and pulled her face up to his. He kissed her hard, invading her mouth with his tongue while continuing to maul her breast.

He broke the kiss and before Shirley had a chance to react, pulled her to her feet and bent her over the desk. He flipped her skirt up and ripped off her panties, revealing two soft globes of flesh. Without hesitation, he put the engorged head of his throbbing erection at the opening slick with her juices and thrust hard, burying himself to the hilt. He reached under her shirt and grabbed a breast in each hand and squeezed them as he began to pump in and out of her hot wet tunnel. Slowly, he would withdraw, then slam his hard staff deep inside of his hot client. Over and over again, feeling himself bottom out, grinding his pelvis against her bottom, then to slowly repeat the motion.

Shirley gasped when he first entered her. His penis filled her aching void and she moved back against him when he thrust so he would go even deeper. She propped herself on the desk on her elbows and closed her eyes as she concentrated on the sensations of being filled with a staff of flesh and the jolts of electricity that shot from her nipples as he pinched them and worked over her breasts. As he pushed in and out of her, she could feel his bulbous head pressing against her G-spot, causing waves of pleasure to fill her pelvis. She felt Reuben increase the pace, plunging harder and faster into her most deepest recesses causing a pressure to build in her pelvis pushing her higher and higher. The pleasure built until it came to a peak and she felt waves of pleasure spasm through her body as she had an orgasm.

“Mmm, mmm, nggggggggggggggggggggggggggg!”

Reuben held onto her breasts, pinching her nipples even harder as she convulsed around his thrusting member. He continued to drive his shaft deep inside his client as he felt an all too familiar ache build in his loins. The pressure built and the sight of his fantasy woman bent over in front of him with his erection sliding in and out of her was too much and pushed him over the edge. Wave after wave of his burning seed shot out of him until he was drained and he collapsed on top of Shirley.

“How was that?” she asked as she squeezed her muscles around Reuben’s stiff rod still inside of her. “Do we have a deal?”

“Come back tomorrow so I can get a better handle on the situation,” he replied as he squeezed her breasts. “I want to be completely satisfied before making a commitment.”

Shirley shielded her eyes from the late morning sun as she left Reuben’s office. It was hard to imagine that only thirty minutes had passed since she had entered his office, yet it was a very different woman who walked out. She felt more vibrant and alive than she had in years. The sexuality that had been reborn the previous night was now blooming and growing. She felt hungry for more even though she could feel Reuben’s sperm leaking down the inside of her thigh.

As she walked past the construction crew again, she maintained her outward appearance of a conservative housewife, but inside, she seethed with desire. She was able to secretly look over the hard bodied men from behind her sunglasses as they whistled at her. So many men, so little time. She picked up her pace which made it look like she was uncomfortable with their attention. But Keith was waiting for her at home and shamelessly she wanted him again. However, she did need some work done at the house. Perhaps, one or even more of these men could help? She would have to come back later and ask.