My Daughter & Her Friend Ch. 01

Story Info
Father follows his daughter to Adult Store.
1.8k words
4.58
261.5k
128
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/02/2022
Created 08/21/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My Daughter, Her Friend & A Video Booth


This is a work of fiction. It is my first attempt at writing a story. Any constructive comments are welcome.

* * * * *

As I walked down the hall, I heard muffled voices as I passed my daughters bedroom. Her door was slightly ajar and I couldn't help but listen in. I overheard her and her friend Becky talking about the usual teenage girl stuff - shopping and boys.

Let me tell you a bit about my daughter Sandy. She is currently a senior in High School and has been counting the days till graduation. She's never had trouble attracting the boys so I've had my hands full with horny males dropping by the house over the years. She has grown into an attractive young lady. I do the laundry on occasion (I know, a father doing laundry?) and have noticed bras getting larger and panties getting smaller.

Now back to my eavesdropping. I was listening at the door when I heard Becky ask Sandy if she had ever been to an Adult Bookstore.

Sandy replied, "Brian wanted to go once. He wanted to buy me a toy to experiment with."

Becky asked, "Well? Did you get one?".

To which Sandy replied, "Yeah. Wanna see it?".

I had to stifle a gasp. My little girl has a vibrator? I could hardly believe my ears.

"Maybe later tonight you can show me," said Becky. Apparently, Sandy had gotten permission from her mom for Becky to spend the night.

"Did you guys go into the video booths?" asked Becky.

"No. He wanted to but I was in a hurry to try out my new toy," said Sandy with a hint of a smile.

"Do you want to go today and see what it's like?" asked Becky.

Without hesitation Sandy replied, "Sure. That could be fun."

Upon hearing this, I thought it best if they didn't find me outside Sandy's door so I rushed as quietly as possible down the hall and into the dining room. I sat down at the table and pretended to read the newspaper. After a few moments, I heard Sandy and Becky coming down the hall.

"Hi Daddy." Sandy said as she came into the dining room.

"Hi Mr. H" said Becky.

"Hi girls." I said as my cock began to stir with thoughts of catching a glimpse of Becky in just a t-shirt and panties. "What are you two up to?"

"We were just heading out to the mall." replied Sandy with a hint of a smile toward Becky.

"Okay. You two have fun."

With that, the two girls headed out to Becky's car. I quickly got ready to leave so I could follow them. I waited till they were pulling out of the driveway before leaving the house and getting into my car. I stayed far enough behind them as not to be noticed; but still see where they were going.

After a few minutes of driving, I saw them pull into a store advertising booths. I pulled in and parked at the opposite end of the lot. I waited a few moments before heading into the store. By the time I entered, they were near the back of the store looking at a shelf of videos and talking in whispers. I noticed some of the other guys in the store had noticed them and were keeping an eye on them. A few were openly staring.

Becky pointed out the booths to Sandy and they whispered some more before heading back to one of them. As soon as the door closed, it was like a race to get to the booths on either side. Luckily, I was able to get to one of the booths before anyone else could claim it.

I put some money in the slot and scanned the movies trying to pretend like any other customer keeping an ear out for what was happening in the next booth. I could hear muffled giggles as the girls were apparently doing the same. Finding something common to play I moved closer to the "gloryhole" so I could hear better.

The girls had apparently found something to their liking and were sitting on the bench watching when I heard Sandy ask, "What are those little holes in the wall for? Are there cameras in there to catch all the guys masturbating?"

Becky laughed and replied, "No. Those are called gloryholes. Guys will sometimes stick their dicks through the hole if they think the person in the other booth with give them handjob or a blowjob. I bet it doesn't take long before we see a dick stick through there. Did you see all the guys out there when we came in?".

Sandy said, "Yeah. Some of them were even cute. Do they really do that?"

"They sure do." Becky replied. "and there is one now."

I carefully looked through the hole and saw a cock sticking through the hole in the other side of my daughter’s booth.

"What do you think we should do?" asked Sandy.

"Well, I'm in the mood to have a little fun. How about you?" replied Becky.

With that, both girls knelt down on either side of the hole. As I watched, Becky gently grasped the cock sticking through the hole and began stroking it. After a few strokes, Becky wordlessly offered the cock to Sandy. I couldn't believe my eyes as I watched Sandy first lick the head then slowly let the cock slip into her mouth. My little girl was actually give a stranger a blowjob! Becky got a few licks on the shaft before beginning to remove her clothes. My cock was like a rock in my pants as I watched Becky remove her shirt revealing a lacy half-cup bra. I wouldn't need to catch a glimpse tonight, I was seeing it now!

Becky then stood and kicked off her shoes to remove her jeans revealing thong underwear. No wonder she was in the mood to have a little fun. With her jeans gone Becky knelt down behind Sandy. She reached around Sandy and cupped her breasts.

Sandy jumped a little but was so into sucking the cock in front of her she didn't put up a protest. I didn't realize until it was coming off that not only had Becky been massaging my daughter’s breasts but she had also been unbuttoning her shirt. She then pulled it off my daughter’s arms, tossing it on the pile of her own clothes.

Becky then continued her massage of Sandy's breasts this time with just a bra covering them. This seemed to heat Sandy up as she started really going to town on the cock she was sucking.

I still couldn't believe I was watching my partially naked daughter sucking a stranger’s cock. Unable to resist, I pulled my cock out and began stroking it slowly. It was then I heard my daughter squeal and pull back as streams of cum began shooting out of the cock she had been sucking. Becky quickly got down, taking the cock in her mouth to catch the remaining jets. Having drained the strangers cock Becky turned her attention back to Sandy. She slowly moved in to lick what cum had splashed across my daughters face.

"Mmmm. I just love the taste of cum," purred Becky as she smiled. Becky reached out to gently rub Sandy's breast once again.

Sandy closed her eyes as Becky leaned in for a kiss. I wondered to myself if Sandy had ever experimented with girls. She seemed tentative so I didn't think she had.

Becky then reached around Sandy to unclasp her bra. A debate went on in my head as to if I should be doing this. Watching my own daughter being seduced by her best friend. The debate was quickly over as I watched Becky slip off Sandy's bra revealing a wonderfully firm looking set of breasts capped by slightly upturned nipples that appeared to strain for attention.

I could take no more. I had to have the same treatment the stranger in the other booth had. I stood and slipped my hard cock through the hole. With the video playing behind me and my body covering the hole it was difficult to hear the girls but it didn't take a genius to figure things out when a hand slipped around my cock moments later. As with the stranger, after a few strokes I felt a tongue caress the tip of my cock. Then another licking my shaft. My mind was spinning. I was getting a blowjob from both my daughter and her best friend. Brief thoughts of incest quickly pasts because it was "only" a blowjob right?

They seemed to alternate passing my cock back and forth. Then the sucking stopped and a hand gripped my cock once again. After a few strokes, I felt new warmth against the tip of my cock. No. I couldn't be. My cock was engulfed further. No. It's not possible. No. No. Yes! It was! What I was feeling was a warm, tight cunt taking in my shaft.

Becky must have removed her thong and was now jamming my cock into her. After a few short strokes, she slammed back taking me fully inside. I tried to remain still while she rocked back and forth. Taking the full length of my cock with each stroke. I couldn't remain still long before I started rocking my hips matching her stroke for stroke. I could hear muffled moans and this pushed my on further. I was stroking enough that she kept her ass pressed to the wall and let me work into her.

Had anyone seen me it would appear as though I was fucking the wall. I slammed in as hard as I could. After a few minutes of this, I felt her cunt contract and could hear the unmistakable sound of orgasm coming from the other side of the wall. Her cunt seemed to grasp my cock tight sending me over the edge. I pressed as far in as I could before shooting everything I had into her cunt. Her muscles kept contracting milking my cock for all it was worth.

I tried to keep my legs beneath me but I became weak in the knees with what just happened and collapsed where I stood. This brought me to eye level with the hole and face to face with the most beautiful pussy I had ever seen. My cum was dripping out as she moved away from the hole to collapse in my.... my... Becky?

The beautiful cunt that was moving away from the hole was MY DAUGHTERS!! She was collapsing into BECKY'S arms. Oh My God!! I just fucked my OWN DAUGHTER… and I loved it.