Love's Harmony Ch. 15

Story Info
Jennifer's dreams with Brian finally come true.
854 words
4.54
26.6k
0

Part 15 of the 15 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 08/10/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
simply_cyn
simply_cyn
224 Followers

Jennifer turned at the knock on her door. "Can I come in?" Don Matthews asked, peering around the corner of the door, smiling at his daughter.

"I've been waiting for you," she said, smiling at him. As he stepped full into the room, closing the door behind him, Jennifer turned, giving him the full view of her in her wedding gown and it took his breath away.

"You look beautiful," he whispered, standing in awe of her beauty.

"No bad news this time, I hope," she said, her eyes glued to his.

"No sweetheart," he said, crossing over to where she stood, tears blurring his vision. "The bad times are finally behind you baby. Only good times are ahead of us now."

She smiled at him, taking him into her embrace, snuggling close against his chest as she closed her eyes. Her last fear put to rest she could finally focus on the future . . . a future filled with Brian. "I love you daddy," she said, fighting back the tears in her eyes.

"I don't know if I can do this," he said, still holding her to him.

"Yes you can," she said, smiling at his words. "I'm just changing my last name. I'll still be your little girl."

He hugged her close to him once again, not sure he could give her away after all that had happened to her. All he wanted to do was hold onto her. In his mind, she was still that little girl that he watched saying her prayers every night . . . still that little girl that he had to walk beside as she took her first steps . . . still that little girl trying on perfume and make-up for the very first time. He stood back from her, his eyes just watching as they stood alone in the bride's room. "A penny for your thoughts," Jennifer said, a smile in her eyes.

"I'm not sure," he answered honestly. "I just feel like I'm losing my baby girl ..." Jennifer leaned into him once more, kissing him on the cheek.

A knock on the door told them it was time and Jennifer looked up at her father, all the love and respect she had for him shining in her luminous blue eyes. "Walk me down the aisle, daddy." He took her arm as the unshed tears shined in his eyes. "Daddy . . . don't you dare cry," she teased him. "If you break down, I won't be able to do it." He patted her hand and looked forward.

The ceremony was simple, solemn, sincere. The guest list had been pared to the bare minimum, yet the church was packed beyond capacity. Betty clutched at her husband, Don's hand, mopping her tears with the handkerchief wadded in the other. Across the aisle, Brian's mother held her hand to her chest, her emotions running high. Beside her, Jim Coleman gazed intently toward the altar.

"I now pronounce you husband and wife," the pastor said, smiling down at the couple standing before him. "You may kiss your bride."

Brian drew Jennifer into his arms and kissed her with all the love and longing in his heart. Jennifer melted against him, her happy heartbeats matching his. When at last they parted, to gaze adoringly into each other's eyes, the minister was announcing proudly, "May I be the first one to present to those of you assembled here today . . . Mr. and Mrs. Brian Littrell." Jennifer turned to see her mother burst into tears as her father winked at her. She had finally made it to the altar without a hitch and better yet, she was now married to the man of her dreams.

Just as she thought the wedding over and her marriage would begin, the rest of The Backstreet Boys joined them at the altar as Brian turned to face her, a microphone in his hand. Jennifer's eyes misted over with tears, knowing what was to come now. As soft guitar music began playing and the guys swayed in time to the music, Brian's eyes bore into hers as he began singing. "Beautiful you are, compassionate is she ... you have made me what I am, she's all I hope to be. The world, it lies in you ... fulfilling all my dreams. She is my dream come true."

Jennifer closed her eyes as her heart whispered over and over that this was real. She was married to Brian and he loved her . . . truly, deeply, eternally. "And in just two words ... my destiny 'cause you are everything. Everything my heart could ever imagine and everything you are." Jennifer opened her eyes to watch him once more, knowing that no matter what, she and Brian would stay together. They belonged together . . . At the end of the song, as the crowd burst into tears or applause and really a combination of both, Brian handed the mike over to his best man, Nick and swept Jennifer into his arms, brushing his mouth over hers as the crowd cheered.

simply_cyn
simply_cyn
224 Followers