Uncle Nigel

Story Info
The beginning of Madeline's sex education with Nigel.
2.3k words
4.23
147.7k
10
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My first lover was my Uncle Nigel. He wasn't really my uncle, he was actually a partner at my mother's law firm. At the time, Mother was an Associate in the firm and Uncle Nigel was a partner. It was one of the older, more prestigious firms in Chicago.

I was barely eighteen at the time, a senior at the parochial school a couple blocks from the firm. I would go to the firm after school to meet Mother and we would drive home together. I often studied in the law library while I waited for her, a privilege earned with good grades and good behavior.

Like I said, Nigel was a senior partner in the firm. I remember seeing him around the firm, but it was at my first grown-up party, the firm Christmas party when I was fourteen that I actually met him. I was wearing a black sheath Mother had approved (but Daddy hated) that had spaghetti straps and a fitted bodice flaring into a wide trumpet skirt. It was breathtaking, and even my shyness at the lack of undergarments was no match for the inherent sexiness of the dress. Mother introduced me to Nigel and his wife, a pale blond anorexic society woman named Claire. Nigel made some comment about how I had grown and smiled at me, making me blush. I had an instant crush on him.

It was November, a few years later, when it happened. I remember that day clearly. It was warm for November, in the mid sixties. I was wearing my usual school skirt and blouse with a green cardigan. I flounced up to Mother's office, that affected kind of walk only schoolgirls can pull off, half-bounce and half-traipse as I greeted Mother's assistant.

"Hello , Abby, how's Jackie?"

"Oh, she's fine," Abby smiled at me, pleased I had remembered her daughter was ill. Mother had already taught me networking. "Your mother is in court."

"Jacobsen’s?"

"Yep. She ought to recess around four-thirty."

"Okay, I'll be in the library," I smiled, swiping a candy from her jar. Abby smiled back. This was an old ritual between us.

I went into the library and arranged my books, planning to do my algebra homework. I actually worked on it for a few minutes, too. Then the door opened and there was Nigel, standing in the doorway, legal briefs in his hand forgotten as he stared at me. He moved closer as I turned to look at him.

"Madeline," he greeted me in a near whisper.

"Nigel," I answered as he had asked me.

"I could help you with your, ah, studies," he offered, looking at my already-full chest pointedly.

I stared at him, then a big smile came from somewhere. "Nigel, are you making a pass at me?" I asked innocently, a born flirt like my mother.

"Yes," he replied, smiling. His eyes left no doubt that he was serious.

"Your assistant would see us," I scoffed.

He smiled rakishly. "She's not here today."

"Paralegals?" I asked. I was starting to get a little frightened.

"Nope."

I stared into his dark eyes to be sure, then colored faintly and nodded. I couldn't believe this was happening.

The door opened behind Nigel and a paralegal walked in, ignoring us.

"Thank you for helping me with my calculus, Uncle Nigel," I smiled.

"Anytime, Madeline," he said, pointing towards his office behind the paralegal's back and sauntering out.

I worked for a few more minutes, then packed my books and slid out of the library. I felt as if I were sneaking through the halls, but the firm was unusually empty that day. I approached Nigel's office and knocked on the closed door. I heard him call for me to come in and opened the door. He was sitting at his desk watching me calmly, hands folded. I stood in the doorway, hesitating. This was my last chance to chicken out. A door opened down the hallway and I quickly slid inside Nigel's office, the door closing silently behind me.

It was dark in the office, lit only by a single lamp, light already failing because of the rain outside Nigel's window. I stood on the plush carpeting transfixed by his hungry gaze sliding all over my body.

"Come here." I slowly made my way through the brown leather loveseat and chairs arrangement and around his wide desk to stand at the corner of it, looking at my feet, scared to death, books in arms.

"Put your books down." I bent to put them down by the wall and heard the quiet creak of leather and cloth as he stood. I straightened quickly, almost colliding with him. He was not very tall, only five six or so, but I was so short it made no difference. I noticed his eyes had tiny flecks of gold in them. He smiled at me and ran his hand slowly up my bare leg and under my skirt. I shivered even though his hand was hot and seemed to burn me. I looked down, away from those eyes, and noticed that my nipples were poking at the material. He reached for my breast, caressing the nipple with his thumb. The shock made me jump a little, and I looked back at him with wide eyes. He grinned at me and pinched my nipple rather hard. I winced, and my hips moved a little by themselves.

Nigel considered me for a moment longer as he stroked my nipple gently again. "Take off your clothes," he said. I slowly reached up and began on the buttons on my blouse, then scuffing each loafer off with the other foot. I peeled the blouse back, not looking at him, then flicked at the buttons at my waist. My skirt slid from my slender hips. I stopped, standing in a sheer white lace bra and matching bikini panties.

Nigel's eyes roamed my body. He took a deep breath, blowing it out slowly. He pulled the cups of my bra down, exposing my nipples, and lowered his face to them, licking lightly at them. I gasped and moved my hands. I didn't know where to put them; they settled on his head. I bowed my face into his hair, smelling his hair and his cologne -- I think he wore Obsession -- as he began biting at my nipples, holding them in his teeth and lashing them with his tongue. My hips moved involuntarily again as I moaned into his hair. He reached behind me, cupping my ass, kneading the cheeks roughly. He pulled my underwear up tightly into my crotch so that the lace grated between my legs. I grabbed his shoulders, pulling him, as he moved his tongue up my neck, playing with the soft skin there, before he thrust it into my mouth in a raw, passionate kiss.

"Sweet little bitch," he growled into my open mouth as I strained to pull him closer. I could feel his prick against me. My mind was flooded suddenly with all the dirty names I had learned for these parts, this act. Nigel took me by the arms suddenly, pushing me sprawling across his desk as he tore at his tie, his shirt, his pants.

Suddenly his cock sprang into view, the first live one I had ever seen, although I had looked them in the pictorials in my father's girlie magazines for years. It seemed impossibly huge. I stared at it; I was afraid, as he took me by the hair and began pushing my face towards his crotch. I took the tool into my hand, then my mouth, moving carefully. I could not even close my fist around him he was so thick. I loved the way he smelled. I began to lose my fear, running my tongue over him, licking and sucking more of him into my mouth as he continued undressing. He groaned and began playing with my nipples, making me moan around his cock.

"That's it, suck em," he whispered as I began licking tentatively at his balls. I sucked one into my mouth, then the other, trying to get both in at once. He apparently approved of the effort, even though I was unsuccessful.

He groaned deeply and pushed me back onto his immaculate desk. I could feel the leather blotter against my back. He stood over me with his cock in his hand, looking me over as I examined him. He was thick-chested. Hairy. Very well-built. His stomach was flat and cut with muscle. Looking into my face, he reached to rub my clit through my panties until my eyes met his again, and I smiled. He jerked my panties off, practically tearing the delicate lace, then pushed his face into my pussy, licking though the thin hair to my clit. I gasped and spread my legs very wide, grabbing his hair and holding on. Waves of sensation washed over me as his tongue dipped down into my cunt, then rubbed little circles around my clit, finally building to rapid thrusts of his tongue. I moaned, trying to keep his tongue inside me with my fingers clenched in his hair, but he stood back up.

He looked down at me a moment, then pulled my legs until my ass swayed over the very edge of the desk. He stepped between my legs and rubbed his throbbing prick against my wet slit. I moaned and pushed my hips towards him.

"Please, Nigel," I moaned, straining towards him. He ran his hands up my belly and across my breasts, tweaking my nipples.

"Please what?" he smiled down at me.

I could feel myself blushing. "Please... please fuck me." I whispered, looking at his hand as it closed around his cock again.

He pinched my nipples again, then swirled his fingers over my clit slowly, notching his cock into the entrance of my virgin hole, moving gently against me. I’d been so afraid of this, this moment, his cock. His hot touch excited me, settled me. I wanted him inside me, and I’d forgotten about the pain. Then he abruptly fucked into me.

I screamed as he tore into me, and he faltered. Apparently he hadn't realized I was a virgin. The smile on his face showed that this was a rare treat, and he stayed embedded, still, as he continued to circle my clit with his fingers. Through the pain, I felt the pleasure rising again as he pulled at the nub between his thumb and forefinger, pinching gently. I closed my eyes, shuddering with pleasure, beginning to moan softly again as he kneaded my tits, squeezing tightly, flicking his nails across the nipples. As I began to rock my hips from pleasure, he began moving inside me until he was thrusting gently, slowly building up speed and depth until he was pounding into me. I gasped and shook with the fury of sensation. He held my hips and fucked harder and faster as I bit at his neck and shoulders, raking him with my nails. I shuddered and began squeezing him more and more tightly inside my little pussy, coming and coming on his huge prick. He slammed into me still harder as he came with a shout.

We rested a moment, quietly. I saw the clock, it was four. "Mother's supposed to recess soon," I whispered into his ear, biting at the lobe, feeling his cock pulse inside me again.

He smiled down at me, grinding his meat into my soaked patch. "But I'm not quite done with you," he replied, pulling his still-stiff dick from me. "Lick it," he said. I smiled shyly and grasped it in both hands, licking my juices from it, sucking at the head, flicking my tongue along the sides, trying to push my tongue tip into the hole in the tip. His eyelids fluttered and he grabbed my tits again, pulling at them, rubbing them against his balls, wrapping them around his shaft. I pulled the head of his cock into my mouth as he began fucking my tits, grabbing his ass and running my fingers down into the crack, digging my nails in.

"Turn over," he said, regaining control of his rod. I rolled on the desk, and Nigel rubbed and squeezed my soft ass, rubbing his fingertips over my asshole and cunt. He lowered his face to my ass and licked my asshole and pussy from behind, thrusting his tongue into both holes until I was squirming and moaning again. He used his tongue to rub my clit against his teeth.

He stood and teased my clit with his cockhead. He rubbed himself over my pussy lips and plunged suddenly inside, filling me, and I moaned and arched my back. I rotated my hips. He was even deeper than before, I could feel him all the way up against the back of my pussy; it made me cold and hot and I pushed back against him as hard as I could wanting more and more.

I threw my hair and looked over my shoulder at him. He grabbed the back of my bra and used that as a harness to pull me harder onto his cock. I moaned, arching my back again, reaching underneath and rubbing his balls and my own clit. As my fingers closed around his balls, he shouted, coming again inside me, making me come again. He pounded into me until he was too soft to stay inside, and he slipped out, dribbling his sperm down my sticky thighs.

Nigel held me for a few minutes, then cleaned me up, washing my cunt himself with a cloth from his private bathroom and licking me to yet another wonderful orgasm before I had to go back to the library to meet Mother. As I dressed to leave, his mischievous eyes danced as he asked me if he could see me this way again. I grinned.It was just what I'd been hoping for.