Lessons Learned Ch. 03

Story Info
Inside the teacher's car.
1.2k words
4.44
83.6k
2

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 08/07/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her cell phone rang as she walked across the mostly empty parking lot. She shifted her briefcase to her side and fumbled to pull out the phone, simultaneously clicking the button on her keychain to release the locks of her sleek sports car. She recognized the number instantly and felt her body tense in eagerness. Jon had been gone for three days on his senior class trip and she was surprised by how much she missed him. Her body felt empty. She had been sucking his cock every afternoon for six weeks and being fucked by her geometry student at least twice a week. There had been a period of ten days when he had not touched her. He had decided to punish her for their losses and decided not to fuck her until they won a game. He had still expected her to suck him every afternoon and by the time the team had squeaked a one point win in a twelve inning game, she had been begging him to at least fuck her with his fingers.

Just knowing he was on the other end of a phone line made her pussy tighten and tingle. She pushed the green send button as she slipped into the leather seat behind the wheel of her car. "Hey you," she greeted a little breathlessly.

"Where are you?" he demanded without greeting. His confident tone pulsed through her body. Her nipples tightened and her pussy throbbed, longing for his thick cock.

"Just leaving school," she answered. She had taken advantage of his absence to catch up on her grading, so all of the students and most of the faculty were gone. She pulled the door to a close and slid the key into the ignition.

"Is there anyone around?"

She glanced around the parking lot, noting how deserted it was. "No," she answered, already breathing a little harder. Underneath her skirt, she could feel her lips getting slick.

"Have you masturbated since I've been gone?"

"No," she whispered.

"I want you to reach down and fuck yourself right there," he ordered. "I want your skirt up around your waist and your fingers tearing in and out of your pussy."

Her eyes widened and she looked around the parking lot again. It was still deserted. There were a few teachers' cars left, but none were parked near her. She tucked the phone between her shoulder and her ear as she squirmed to lift the skirt. She felt the warm leather against her bare bottom and smooth mound. She leaned back against the seat and closed her eyes, picturing Jon's young, smooth, strong, athletic body. Her fingers moved against her mound, the tips dancing along her lips. "Are you wet?" he asked.

"Yes," she said, her voice a soft moan.

"Why?" he questioned in his firm tone. The lack of emotion in his voice would be a turn off to some people, but it only made her want him more.

"Because I want your cock," she replied as her fingers slipped between her swollen lips and began rubbing against her clit. It was fat with anticipation as she dragged her fingers up and down the sensitive button. "I want your thick cock sliding in and out of me."

"You don't deserve it," he growled. "You are nothing but a dirty slut. You have to earn my cock."

"I worship it," she whimpered, her fingers quickening. The tip of her index finger teased her opening. "I adore your cock. I dream about it. I love kissing it and licking it." She groaned as a shiver of pleasure shot through her body. She twirled her index finger in her opening, teasing herself the way she knew he would. She moaned louder.

"Slap your pussy, whore," he ordered. "I said to fuck yourself, not play with yourself."

She drove her finger deep inside of her, arching up as her palm slapped against her mound loud enough for him to hear. She started pounding faster, her flat hand smacking her swollen wet lips with each thrust. She scooted to the edge of her seat, the pad of her hand slamming against her clit with every movement of her fingers. She could no longer talk. She was constantly moaning as her finger pumped in and out of her channel and her hand drummed against her sensitive trigger button.

"You want to cum, don't you?" he growled. She wondered if he was stroking himself, wherever he was. He wasn't breathing any differently but she also knew he had incredible control over his body. He had cum one afternoon while working on a test. He had stroked with his left hand while working geometry problems with his right. His breathing never changed and he never made a sound. He had not missed a problem. She had sat next to him while he worked, watching him calmly complete the items. He had finished the last problem, then stood and shot his thick semen on the exam paper. He had walked out of the room without saying a word to her.

The thought that he was sliding his hand up and down his long shaft excited her more and she grunted. "You don't fucking cum until I tell you to cum," he barked. She froze, tensing her body to delay the orgasm that was building deep in her. Her hand did not stop its motion. She could hear her finger sliding wetly in and out of her tunnel and her hand spanking the betraying clit. Her body was gyrating in time with her thrusting. The car was starting to rock slightly. She grabbed the wheel of the car with her free hand for more leverage. "Do you understand me, you cunt?" he hissed. "Don't you fucking cum." He paused. "Answer me!" he yelled.

"I understand!" she cried. "Please, let me cum! Please!" She heard him chuckling as she writhed in agony. "Jon! Please!"

"No," was his simple, dispassionate answer.

She was sobbing now, unable to stop the movement of her hand, finding it moving quicker despite her effort to not push her body any farther until Jon seemed ready to relent. "Please," she whimpered. "Please, Jon." He was quiet now and she imagined him sitting back with his big hand curled around his cock, moving his fist methodically up and down as he listened to her whimper and beg and moan. The mental picture did not help. Her body was tense and trembling, ready to explode at the merest word. "Jon!" she screamed as the wave reached a crescendo. Tears streamed down her face.

She was beginning to think she had lost the call and was wondering what she would do if she had. Her body had taken over her mind, moving until she received permission to release the climax tottering on the edge inside of her body. She didn't even think she could check the screen of her phone to check the status of her call.

"Finish," he said, his voice maddeningly calm. She relaxed and pushed herself over the top with the next stroke. She screamed in pleasure, her body thrusting upward so hard that she hit the bottom of the steering wheel with her thighs. She dropped the phone from her ear, her body arched as she rode the thrill ride to the end of the line.

She collapsed down and was panting as she regained control. She reached down to retrieve the phone, examining the screen as she sat up. Jon had already hung up. Her eyes lifted to the passenger's side window as she tried to refocus her mind for the drive home. Standing at the window, watching her moves, was Perry, her co-worker and Jon's third base coach.