Katie Helps Out

Story Info
It could happen to you!
787 words
3.07
50.9k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'd planned my day rather well. I had a girlfriend over in the morning who'd agreed to help me get into my corset and boots if I helped her fulfill one of her fantasies.

Once she'd helped bathe me and had tightened up my corset for me, I blindfolded her and led her to the spare bedroom. I had her kneel on a pillow there and wait.

Meanwhile, I put my thigh high leather boots and opera length black velvet gloves on. They matched my black velvet corset so well. I really did look pretty good with my hair brushed straight down to my waist.

You pulled up and knocked. I didn't answer, I just kept sitting on the couch waiting for you to enter on your own. You opened the door just a crack and saw me sitting there. As you came in, you reached behind you and locked the door.

I stood up as you came to me and we kissed. You commented how good my corset looked and I could already feel you getting hard against my thigh. I get so excited just knowing what I can do to you when I try. I was getting wet with the feeling of your hardness next to me.

I whispered that I had something for you and put my finger to my lips for you to be very quiet. I led you to the guest room and opened the door.

You just stood there and stared at the obviously tall, red head who was kneeling naked and blindfolded in the center of the room. She is tall, slender, and has a great figure. Her breasts are large and round while her rear is small and plump. I approached her and told her I had brought her a present and that she was going to be a good girl and help me out. She nodded and didn't say a word. I came to you and pulled you in the room a few steps.

I started to undress you and you finally began helping me get things off. While you finished undressing, I went behind my friend Katie and began stroking her. I used my velveted gloves to trace the outline of her face, neck, and just barely her breasts; making her nipples jump to attention.

I knelt behind her and motioned you forward with one hand while continuing to stroke this new playmate. I explained softly that I had a very special guest with me and that special guests required special attention. I told her I wanted her to suck your cock for me. She simply nodded. I said that if she did an especially good job, and you were happy, I would give her a very special treat afterward. She smiled and nodded again.

I stayed behind her while taking your hard cock in my other hand. I played with it for just a moment before sliding just the tip of it in my friend's mouth. She sucked on it eagerly while you watched me pinching her nipples and stroking her clit.

She was so wet. My glove was glistening with her juices. You slowly pulled out and just looked at me. I pulled Katie back so that she was lying on her back on the floor with her legs spread. I knelt over her face, putting myself in reach of her tongue and mouth. You were between her legs playing with her breasts and kissing me over her.

Then, suddenly, you pulled me up so that I was kneeling between her legs just in front of you. You pushed my head down so that it rested on Katie's stomache and entered me from behind. I reached up and pinched Katie's nipples as you pinched mine. You held onto my hips and thrust yourself into me harder than you ever had before. I was using one hand to finger fuck Katie while you fucked me. You grabbed my shoulders and shoved yourself deep into me as you came. We both fell forward onto Katie and lay there for a while recuperating from our exertions. You kissed Katie softly, then leaned over and kissed me a bit more passionately, then stood to get your clothes.

I helped Katie to the bed while you worked on getting cleaned up.

I came out to the living room a bit later to find you relaxing on the couch with a glass of water. I sat beside you and kissed your cheek. You smiled and thanked me. We talked for a bit about the next time we could meet, and then you said you had to go. I pouted so you gave me another kiss and a long hug before leaving.