Willing Victim

Story Info
She submits to an almost unwelcome visitor.
2.6k words
4.5
67.1k
4

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/02/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sliding under the soft blankets, I hugged my pillow close to me, trying to pretend I was not alone. Knowing I needed to rest, I forced my eyes shut and tried to breathe slowly, hoping that a dreamless sleep would soon overcome me. Instead of blackness filling my world though , I swear I could hear your haunting laughter. Biting back a sob, knowing you weren’t really here, I still couldn’t get the feeling that you were lying beside me out of my mind. Half in anticipation, half in dread, I opened my eyes again, almost expecting to see you. Readjusting to the dim light I saw that I was still alone. Unsure whether this was a blessing or a curse, I cuddled deeper into my pillows. It was then that I saw it lying there: a tiny length of red silk - the same one you had used as a blindfold only yesterday.

With my heart pounding in my throat I tentatively reached out to touch it, wondering in I was dreaming. Surely I must be, for it wasn’t there earlier. You had taken everything with you when you left, leaving without a trace. Uncertain as to whether or not this was a dream, I reached out to caress the silk with my fingertips. Expecting it to feel cool, I was slightly shocked at its warmth. Rolling over on the bed slightly, I picked it up gently, not quite sure what to do with it. Unable to resist a sudden urge, I brought the decadently soft material up to my face, letting it whisper across my cheek. Your scent suddenly assaulted me as the material caressed my face. Breathing deeply of the material I inhaled the musky rich scent. Looking once more around the room I was certain that I was still alone. Maybe somehow in all the confusion I had just not seen the tie? Maybe it had been under my pillow? Sitting alone in bed, with the silk bundled in my hand, I tried to clearly remember how closely I had looked at the bed earlier. Afraid to remember last night and the feelings you invoked in me, I realised that I had rushed to bed trying not to look at it.

Overcome by exhaustion I knew that I must try again to sleep. Smiling to myself, knowing that no one, especially you, would ever know, I brought the tie up to my face. Trailing it against my lips like a kiss, I slowly lifted it upwards, pulled it across my eyes and gently tied it at the back of my head. My heart hammering in my chest I was overcome with a feeling of comfort, of safety. As foolish as it was, I knew that I could wear this, that I could be blind to the world, because I was safe. No one was there. If I wasn’t blindfolded I knew that I would keep looking for you, jumping at shadows in the night. The tie somehow had just become my safety blanket, my protection from everything that was keeping me awake.

Breathing slowly and deeply I felt myself begin to drift off to sleep. On the edge of consciousness I felt the bed move beneath me slightly and heard the springs creak. Too far gone to return from the brink of dreams I dismissed this, thinking it was my imagination acting up again, and burrowed deeper into the arms that enveloped me. Murmuring into your chest, I drifted in and out of consciousness, unable to sleep for some reason. As if you knew my silent battle to sleep your lips feathered a soothing kiss across my forehead.

“Shhh…” Your voice echoed in the darkness.

Knowing something was amiss I fought to think what it was, to remember. Suddenly it dawned on me. Those was the same thing you said to me yesterday. My heart hammering in my chest, I fought to wake up, to clear my mind. Knowing with sudden clarity that I was not dreaming, my body unconsciously tensed against yours, pulling away from your strong embrace.

“Ah, I see you are awake after all. For a moment I wondered if you would fall asleep in my arms, like you did last night, well more or less.” Your voice was softer than the silk still tied around my eyes, a midnight voice made for whispering sweet nothings. A very misleading voice.

Unsure whether I should move or stay still, I realised that one of my arms was trapped under my own body, while the other was pressed in between our bodies, with your arm carelessly draped across me. I could feel the heat of your chest pressed against my thin nightshirt, and without even looking, I knew that you would be naked.

Raising your arm slightly off me, I could feel you caress the tie that covered my face. “I must admit, I didn’t expect you to prepare for my return, although I do appreciate it.”

Unable to prevent it, a crimson flush broke out on my face. So much for my new safety blanket. Angered by being caught wearing it, I tried to think of something scathing to say, something fierce. On the verge of replying I felt your hand slowly skim down my face until the back of your hand gently began to trace my lips.

“Don’t.” I whispered into the night, my voice almost trembling. What ever happened to me wanting to sound fierce? Softly laughing you mocked my entreaty.

“If you want me to stop, then stop me.” Your body tensed against mine, a lion ready to pounce, to conquer its prey, confident in the knowledge of its strength, confident in the knowledge of my weakness.

Your lips descended on mine, as your hand moved to the back of my neck, holding me against you. Clenching my teeth, I tried to deny your tongue access, to resist you. I felt the back of your hand squeeze my neck slightly, a silent warning not to resist. Torn between my raging emotions I couldn’t decide whether or not I should fight you. It was so unlike me to give in without a fight, but I already had learnt how futile it was to fight you. Should I even bother wasting my energy, especially since I was almost sure you enjoyed my resistance last night?

As your hand pressed more harshly against my neck, I finally decided to choose my battles more carefully tonight. Opening my mouth to you I fully expected you to plunge your tongue into me, kissing me as roughly as before. Instead I felt you almost hesitate before your tongue slowly slid against mine, almost dancing against it. Teasingly you darted your tongue forward before drawing back, over and over again.

I sighed deeply in relief as I realised that you were silently asking me to play, that you were not going to claim my mouth as roughly as before. My tongue moved slightly, unintentionally, as I sighed. Taking this as my acceptance, you began to gently but thoroughly kiss me. Nearly breathless with a mixture of fear and pleasant surprise, I felt my mouth lightly kiss you back. I tried to convince myself it was to silently thank you for the way you were acting. As your lips broke away from mine I realised that sometime during the kiss you had rolled me over and were now laying on top of me. Fighting to steady my breathing and remain calm, I squealed in sudden surprise as your hands tried to lift my shirt off. Raising my hands automatically I grabbed yours, trying to stop you. Despite your strength, you stopped trying to pull my top off. My hands resting atop yours I lay there, not sure what to do now. As I felt you begin to try to raise my shirt again, my hands once again tightened against yours in what I knew would be a futile attempt.

“No.” My voice was a soft plea. Although I would never admit exactly what I was doing, I was begging you to stop, to show mercy. Your hands once again halted, holding my shirt halfway up my chest, exposing the underside of my breasts.

“Why?” Your voice sounded indifferent, yet curious.

“I…I have to see your face, please. Just let me see your face and I’ll stop fighting you.” The words spilled out of me before I even knew what I was going to say, but once I said them I realised they were true. Despite the fact this time I had put on the blindfold, suddenly I hated it, hated the fact that I had yet to see your face despite everything that happened, and was going to happen.

“You know I can’t let that occur. I don’t want to let that occur.” Was it my imagination or did you hesitate slightly, did your voice sound unsure?

“Please…” I tried to put all my emotions into that one word, my fear, my desperation, even my desire. If only I could see you, maybe tonight could somehow be different between you and I.

“I…” Whatever you were going to say dissolved, and I felt your hands slowly raise to my blindfold.

“Are you sure?” Your voice was tinged with some emotion I had yet to hear from you, something I couldn’t quite recognise.

Unable to speak, afraid that I would say something wrong and you would stop I nodded my head mutely, hoping that you could see it move in the darkness. Your hands fumbled with the tie before suddenly I felt it slip off my face. Blinking in shock, still unable to clearly see you as my eyes adjusted to the light, I realised that you had lit numerous candles on the bedside table. Slowly you came into focus. A cascade of soft brown curls hung just above your neck, with a few curls hanging in your face. Cat green eyes glowed in the soft candlelight, framed by long dark lashes. Angular cheekbones, a cleanly shaven face, and strong, full, lips helped to create a soft yet muscular appearance. Overall, you were just as breathtaking to look at as I feared you would be. A slight frown was the only thing marring your masculine beauty as you laid perfectly still above me, letting me fully study you. Unable to stop myself, I smiled slightly at you, as a thank you for letting me see you, and for reasons that I refused to admit to myself. An answering smile broke out on your lips, revealing two small dimples, and transforming your looks to a near god-like perfection.

Your lips slowly descended upon mine once more, this time giving me time to pull away. Whether you would have let me refuse your kiss I will never know – I raised my head to yours, our lips meeting half way. Gently probing each others’ mouths we lost ourselves in the kiss. My arms wrapped loosely around your back, nails skimming the surface of your flesh.

“Yes…” You moaned softly against my lips, your words nearly lost to the slow exploration of our mouths.

Your hands delved under my top. This time you didn’t try to remove it, instead your hands deftly skimmed up my sides, sending slight shivers across my body, before they cupped my supple breasts.

“Wait…” my words were swallowed as you deepened the kiss even more, becoming slightly more aggressive. Your hands began to caress me, pulling slightly at my taut nipples as your manhood pressed against the bottom of my shirt. Once again my fear rose up, battling my desire and causing my nails to dig into your back. Breaking off the kiss, you mouth moved to my neck, biting me. Just like last night, I moaned in pleasure, unable to stop myself from pressing against you as I was swept away by the pleasure and pain. My neck was my one weak spot, and biting it as you were doing now seemed to turn off any resistance that I had left.

As you began to grind against me and fondle my breasts my shirt began to ride up, until suddenly I could feel your hard penis push against me. In one last, desperate, attempt to stop this, I pressed my hands against your chest, using my full strength to try to push you away. I moved you barely an inch before your whole body turned rock hard and unmovable.

“What’s wrong?” your voice was husky with need, and you seemed truly confused as to why I would want to stop. As if there was no reason I should stop.

“This…this is going too fast.” I fought to breath over the desire I felt for you. As your teeth began to gently scrape against my neck I began to forget once more why I wanted this to stop.

“Iiii…” I muttered incoherently as your teeth sunk once more into my throat and your manhood pushed against my moist opening, pushing away any protests that I had left. With your teeth still fastened to my throat you raised my shirt as high as possible, baring my breasts to your hungry gaze. Your mouth began to ravish my tender bosom as you finished removing the shirt. Once again my nails dug into your back, this time marking you as my lust took control over my mind.

Your body drove into mine in a sudden thrust, making me scream into the night. Your mouth quickly descended upon mine, silencing my cries of passion as you pounded into me over and over again. My hips rose to meet each plunge, impaling myself beneath you as far as possible. With wild abandon our bodies thundered against each other, as the smell of sweat and sex filled the room. The slap of our flesh echoed across the silent room, broken only by our occasional moans of pleasure.

Grabbing my hair roughly, you forced my head backwards and once again ravaged my neck. As soon as you loosened your grip I returned the favour, feasting on your flesh. My tongue flicked across your neck while my teeth bit down, leaving my mark on you. I wouldn’t have thought it possible, but your thrusts became even more violent, bruising me with their force. Clenching around your manhood I felt my body begin to dissolve as I neared my climax.

“Oh god, yes…” I cried into the night. I would have called your name, but I realised that I never knew it. I wondered briefly if you knew mine before your next thrust forced all thoughts from my mind and I felt you explode into me. Clenching my muscles against your spent manhood, I milked it as I rode the tidal wave of my own pleasure, exploding around you only moments later.

Panting in exhausted completion I closed my eyes. I felt your mouth kiss the hollow of my throat before your body collapsed against mine. Aftershocks of our coupling rippled through me, causing my body to spasm against yours. Shifting slightly, you took your weight off me and lay by my side.

“I don’t think you’ll have to drug me to sleep tonight.” My voice whispered against your chest, laughing slightly in weary completion.

“MMmmm…” Your wordless reply sounded just as tired as mine. Snuggling against you I wondered briefly if you would be there when I woke up before sleep overcame me. Dreaming of making love to you, I never felt my body being tied to the four poster bed, nor did I feel your tears land against my skin…

+ + + + + + + + + + + +

Thank you for reading this story. I hope you enjoyed reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it. Please take the time to vote, make constructive criticism, or give general feedback. Anything publicly posted or emailed to me would be extremely appreciated. Thanx!