Date with the Devil

Story Info
Reunion coed babes open a gateway to hellish depravity.
5.2k words
4.4
209.8k
58

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/08/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FINC
FINC
1,719 Followers

Story Cast:

Professor Jane Black - 30 something scholar. Jane is tall with a leggy figure. She has straight red hair, very large lips with high pronounced cheek bones. Her best feature is her fine ass and wide eyes. (think Geena Davies etc)

Tes -21 yr old student. She is miss sensible, long curly dirty blonde hair, waif slim with firm round butt and tits. She's friendly and a bit sickly innocent (Think any goody goody high school babe, Sabrina, Sara M Gellar etc). Her best features are her tiny waist and blue innocent eyes.

Rebecca – early 30’s Socialite. She is about 5,10 dark bobbed hair luscious rosy lips and upturned nose. She is English chic with a wicked smile and glint in her eye. Expensively maintained body, nails, lashes, with an ever so aristocratic public school accent (think Liz Hurley or Rachael Wiesz etc). Her best assets are her lips & pouting features

Sharon - bimbo friend. Always the most popular girl, amazing silicone type breasts, long shapely legs and arse. Lots of styled golden blonde hair with ash pale skin. She has massacred eyes and light pink slightly vulgar lipstick (think Brianna Banks, Pamela Anderson etc). Her best features are her titanic tits and perfect calves

Angela - Successful TV reporter and she fits the bill. Tall intelligent elegant with long dark hair near perfect figure long, long legs with very fine waist up to full firm tits with a swan like neck. Unlike Sharon she looks like she was poured into her curvaceous dress. (Think Sandra bullock, Mariah Carey etc). Her best features are her cat walk legs.

Intro-scene

Dr Jane raised her glass to old friends and new acquaintances. The small party sat around her long polished dinning table. As tutor of antiquities at Harvard, her oak lined accommodation reflected her position, fine furniture open log fire etc. Only just in her thirties and back here teaching; and today was a special day, her class reunion. The fire gave a warm glow to the faces around her. Apart from Tess her faithful and intelligent prize scholarship student there was her best friend Angela now a famous TV reporter. Also Samantha her old party girl, heaven knows why she never went into modeling, just happy working as a nurse; and Rebecca once the snooty rich bitch and the way the after dinner conversation was going still aloof and arrogant as ever.

"But my dear," Rebecca said in a patronizing tone. "It was mumbo jumbo then and still is now. I can't believe you waste your time on nonsense like this."

Jane smiled back, "it has been dated at nearly 1900 years old, and I had to go to a lot of trouble to get it."

She opened the box placed around the half empty wine glasses. As Jane removed the small black marble and gold rod from the box Tess the professor’s loyal student spoke with a frown, annoyed at the arrogant English woman.

"The Mayans were said to have used this to raised spirits to pray on female sacrifices."

"Demons more like." Jane added handing the shinny stick to the unimpressed Rebecca. “What nonsense.” She replied feeling the texture between her long nailed fingers.

"What, they ate them?" Angie asked sipping her wine suddenly more interested, and the group laughed as Rebecca continued to examine the artifact.

"No, not quite," replied Jane, "more like shall we say deflower them. The creatures were supposed to seek out your darkest sexual fears using them to drain your life force."

There was a startled embarrassed giggle around the room, and as Rebecca used her long fingernails to slowly tap impatiently along the rods length she couldn't help noticing the phallic possibilities.

"Well I suppose it beats..." She suddenly froze; the rod had began to split, bright light erupting from it. The room grew cold and dark, the amazed English woman flinging the object across the floor.

"Oh my god," cried Jane." The tapping, you've unlocked it, no it's not possible!"

Samantha tried to get up fearing it would explode. "What! I can't move," she gasped, all the women realizing unseen forces pinned them to their seats.

The corners of the room could not be seen any more and all light but the fire seemed to have been extinguished. The half man creature now standing above the rod filled them with revulsion and horror.

“Who has summoned me for sacrifice?” It hissed in a gurgling voice.

The creature they had raised was an abomination. On two feet it was the size of a bear with greasy hairless flesh. Its flesh was made up of intermixed torsos of well endowed men and women. It had two long arms knuckles touching the floor and apart from the tits and erect pricks on its body it had a long red cock between its legs with another more spinney insect like dick underneath. At its chest were fifteen or so long tentacles reaching straight out like a squid and its face was that of a reptile type man.

The women were awe struck all mouths open eyes blinking in disbelief.

"Yes worthy sacrifices," it hissed moving forward. Then they all began to rant hysterically. Its hands came closer still the slimy fingers stroking the hair from Tess’s face.

“Oh Professor hellppppppppppp!”

Suddenly she was in her flat in the afternoon heat, dressed in her pink teddy

“Tes is waif slim with straight dirty blonde hair loose in a pony tail, she has a freckled face and blue eyes. She acts confident but is really a daddy's girl, but she thinks she can handle any situation that arises. She is in a short pink nightie, her shapely legs, waist and pert breasts slightly showing through the fabric. Think Sabrina or any high school good girl. Through out the scene she still thinks maybe it's the best option to get it over with, after all she wouldn't want her parents thinking she couldn't manage on her own.”

Tess felt confused. Where? What? The door bell went and thinking it was her flat mate she quickly ran to open it. But at the door was her land lord Mr Sanchez and another younger Hispanic man, who she recognized as his lecherous son.

"Ahh Tess my dear, may we see you." And without been asked he entered the apartment. He was his normal fat unshaven self but this time more menacing. The son closed the door behind them as both looked around agitated.

"Hey my flat mate is out, what's wrong?” She demanded, hands on hips. You can't just come in here."

Mr S shook his head. "No rent for 12 weeks, I think I can."

Tess couldn't understand. "But, but we pay all the time."

Both men were edging her back into bath room. "There's no mistake we want our rent paying or you're out this minute."

Tess suddenly felt very uneasy. "But I can't pay, you've got this all wrong" She said nervously thinking surely her flat mate had posted the cheques.

"We need to come to some deal," explained landlord," my son here has his ideas." Tess shrugged her shoulders looking puzzled. The son spoke.

"Stop fucking with us and let's see you shower.”

"What, but I don't understand." She gasped.

Tess was pushed back into the cubicle and the spray turned on, instantly soaking her, making her slim pale body cling to the now see through fabric.

"No stop, you can't be doing this ugghhh!"

The hiss of water echoed around the bathroom. Mr S was half in the shower his large hands groping her tits through the wet material. The younger man his hands on her legs stroking them as the water ran down their long length.

"Get that top off young lady," he snapped. And Tess gave a squeal as the pink top was ripped from her.

"Oohhh, no, ooohhhh!" Both men had their hands all over her; they seemed not to care about getting wet. She could hear voices in the street but realized they'd never think a young woman was been groped right above their heads. Mr Sanchez was behind her his hands hooked around, mauling both tits, squeezing her pink nipples as he grunted in satisfaction.

"What a fine young bitch you are, we could have come to this arrangement a long time ago."

His son was holding her neck pushing her face up into the shower spray his other hand pushing dirty fingers between her lips roaming inside her mouth.

"That's its honey relax we just want to sample your delights."Tess could only splutter as she tried to remove the large groping hands.

They lifted her together, carrying Tess quickly to her bedroom as she gave a startled yelp. While Mr S pinned her, his son rummaged through the draws finding some stocking to bind her hands together. Her hands were pulled above her to the iron bed board were they were rapped with the material. The bound was strong but flexible allowing them to roll her over so she was half knelt half sprawled, facing the head board her wet arse high and accessible.

“Mr Sanchez please stop we can sort this out." She pleaded blushing terribly.

The son pushed another stocking between her lips to gag her and Mr S held both her butt cheeks in an admiring squeeze.

"My dear you been very naughty not paying, a little spank then we will be on our way."

Tes nodded in resignation looking back her eyes wide.

Slap! Slap! Slap!

She bucked as the fat man gave her full palm smacks her arse making wet splatting noises, slowly beginning to glisten red . "Mmmggh, mmmmmghhh!" She bit down wriggling desperately.

"Are you sorry? Are you?" He asked as he continued to swipe.

She bucked and wiggled nodding her head her eyes pleading desperately. Mr S stopped and began gently stroking her tender arse.

"Yes maybe you are, we should go. But one thing first, you must prove it won't happen again. The son removed her gag.

"Ok, ok just don't spank me anymore. "She answered then began to breath heavily as both men removed their pants. "You have aroused our passion; we want to be relieved by your pretty mouth."

Tes began to moan as the men came either side of her head, their hard cocks out and eager. She stared straight ahead her eyes glancing from one dirty dick to another. Both men held her head tugging it first towards Mr S member.

"Just a little suck, that's it my dear." Tes young lips encircled the oily head," mmm, mmm, slurp!"

He slowly jerked forward as she coughed and gagged a little.

"That's a good girl urrgghhhhh yeessss." He angled it to rub against the inside of her cheeks.

"Mmmmmghhh!!!"

Her head was pushed back and forth slowly, rhythmically, Mr S grunting in satisfaction.

"Aaahh, ahhhh!" His son was more eager, pulling her head to his side as soon as she opened her trembling lips he rammed in making her choke.

Mr S shouted in delight," yes that's it harder, come on you little slut show him you mean business," and Tess red with embarrassment increased her rhythm. Both men were stroking her damp back down over her waist to her now tender peach arse. She suddenly realized Mr S wasn't at the side of her anymore, she opened her eyes as his son continue to plough her mouth. Tes gave a muffled squeal; his father was pushing her knees apart, climbing onto the bed mounting her doggy style. She felt his hard cock against her thigh. She pulled away from the son's member.

"Wait no, you said, uggh, uggh, ooooohhhh!"

The fat bastard eased his hot prick into her very tight pussy. In one slow deliberated move all the way to its hairy base.

"Ohhhh Tes, yessss!" Both his hands were around her tiny waist as he pumped her body onto him like she was some large sex toy.

"What strong pussy lips, ugh, ugh, ugh!"

His son hadn't tried to stop her pulling his cock out as he grinned watching the fucking. "That's it ride the bitch!" She was moaning loudly and the son clamped his hand over her mouth.

"Oh god uggh, uggh you, uggh mmnnnnnffff!"

He began to jerk faster and faster his hands almost encircling her waist. Tess felt him pull out, her pussy tingling with the friction. Then her blonde pony tail was tugged back. His cock was on her lips, his other hand wanking. The come spurted across her cheeks as she gave a horrified groan. He jacked furiously slapping her mouth and nose with his spunking member.

"Ohh, urrgh, urghh that's it, that's it yesssss."

His son now held her.

"Turn over; I want you to get a good look at this baby."

She tried to resist but was twisted with difficulty onto her back shaking her head to get rid of the come droplets spattered across it. The son slowly tugged the full length of his cock.

"I've been waiting to do this for a long time you fucking tease."

The answer machine suddenly came on; it was her flat mate saying she'd be home in fifteen minutes. Mr Sanchez sneered, "and we'll be waiting." He looked at his son. "Hurry with this one she can watch her friend perform very soon."

The son held both of her calves pushing them up and back, his father held one high pulling it back towards her shoulder, the son pushed the other one back to the other side of her desperate face.

"Oh god," she groaned in this exposed pose. With his free hand he guided his dick into her upturned pussy.

"Ugghhhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

In this position he buried it deep and she felt totally filled as she gazed at her entrance been entered expertly.

"Aahh, ahhh, aggghh!"

He began to fuck hard and fast each thrust banging deep inside. She was panting the shower water now been replaced by her sweating skin. The man gave her a slap across the face.

"Watch it go in you filthy bitch.” He pounded down, the bed rattling to the hard banging. His cock was long and hit deep inside her, the bed springs twanging as he bounced on her upturned cunt.

“Oh I'm coming! Fuck gonna fill you up."

She felt him shudder, then the sensation of wet inside her, spirt after spirt her moans increasing as she watch the completely cum soaked cock slide out of her.

"Oh you bastard, you dirty bastard!"

The dinner party gave a collective gasp, it had been like they had all been there watching. Like a three dimensional movie; allowing them to move like ghosts through Tess’s awful experience. Professer Jane’s chest was heaving in hyperventilation. She’d felt like she had been almost inches from the young woman’s face all the time able to smell the come as it filled the young Tess’s mouth.

All the other women were also panting and shaking with horror. Samantha gave a shocked cry noticing the young student was no longer seated at the table.

“Oh shit! Look!”

Tess was on her knees, her hands in front of her like an obedient dog. Her dress had been torn from her by long powerful tentacles. She had her head up eyes closed as she sucked long deep gulps on a warty cock halfway down the beast's thigh, if you could call it a thigh. The cock seemed to be slowly jerking in one continuous ejaculation and white foam was appearing around the edge of her stretched mouth. Her throat was gently gulping as the young innocent beauty drank ever so steadily.

The beast laughed in satisfaction.

Rebecca shot a terrified look towards Dr Jane. "For pity's sake do something this is your fault!"

A ringed tentacle as in response shot out across the table tearing into Rebecca's party dress and bra coiling around her chest encircling both breasts alike in tight vice grips.

"You can be next in submitting." It hissed.

Rebecca is about 5, 10 with a well toned expensive body. Nails, hair, and lashes all immaculate. She has shoulder length dark hair, high cheek bones and ruby lips along with an ever so English accent and wicked come to bed dark eyes. Think Liz Hurley or Rachel Weisz. She is in boring relationship and maybe secretly aroused by been taken so roughly and shamelessly. She is calculating but out of her depth, acting coy in this scene "You want to do what with my bottom; oh you couldn't possibly... could you?" etc. etc.

Rebecca cried out then felt embarrassed as the occupants of busy street all glanced at her. The Cairo alley was crowded with stalls and peddlers the dry heat kept at bay by long canopies. She tried to think why she had shrieked to the obvious amusement of the local shop keepers, but only felt more than a little disorientated. There was a voice she instantly recognized. Her husband Lord Banister took her hand.

"In here dear, this is the shop I was looking for."

Her husband took her hand the beautiful woman trying to remember how she got here. Rebecca had married well after college and she was thrilled to now be Lady Rebecca. She smiled at him and thought nothing more about her confusion. This was Egypt and she was on honeymoon; again.

As she entered the shop the two Arab merchants bowed enchanted by her looks. She was dress in a white blouse and khaki skirt with knee high boots like some 20’s explorer, as normal sexy lipstick and not a hair out of place. Her husband was already in debate with one man over an intricate woven rug while she browsed quietly.

The other man, both old with craggy sun burnt skin bowed and scraped deferring to her clear breading. "Some tea, perhaps miss?" He offered.

She smiled. "Yes that would be nice." And as her husband bartered she sipped the sweet liquid while the other man rather embarrassingly stared at her.

Thud!

A strong smelling salt awoke her from the deep sleep.

She held her head dazed; she was on a hard dusty floor. Looking up she realized she was in a cellar with windows high up just reaching the street.

Then she screamed.

Her blouse had been ripped open, and as she lay on her back one of the merchants straddling her, his hands massaging her already hardening nipples.

"Good god, what the hell, get off me you little worm, do you know who I am?" She said in her school mistress manner.

She felt the other man pulling her skirt down over her booted legs. They were jabbering in Arabic, the one on her tits squeezing her nipples letting spittle drop from his mouth to points. As she tried to struggle she caught sight of her husband in a corner, tied and gagged to a chair.

"Oh heavens, ugghhh!"

She began to protest loudly but the men acted as if they couldn't understand, ripping her blouse off her pale shoulders then with a squeal of desperation from her, dragging her white panties down to show a dark trimmed pussy.

She was struggling like a tiger and one of the men stumbled towards her husband. She instantly froze as he held a knife to his throat. She looked around at the scene; just another wooden chair, a padded chest and a large iron door, nowhere to go. The straddling man sensing her muscles relaxing returned to cupping her breasts as she whimpered. Her husband was struggling to break loose as the man held his nose cutting off his air supply.

"Please leave him alone." Rebecca cried gritting her teeth from the painful squeezing she was getting. "It's me you want not him isn't it?"

The man understood this time and as he descended on her she gave a high pitch, "Ohh heavens!"

The cellar echoed to the grunts and groans of the three entwined figures. The men were naked apart from long white shirts, Rebecca with only her heeled black boots still on her well toned legs. The chest was flung open and one of the men held a phial over her. He gently poured the scented olive oil over her perfect mounds, across her neck down her tummy.

Rebecca was holding them back but it was all for show, how could she escape and leave her husband. The other man eagerly massaged the oil on to her body. His slimy hand down to her slit, probing. She gave a little "aah," as his finger entered her, while her husband watched demented with horror and frustration.

Rebecca's perfect red lips made an almost exact circle as she felt two fingers bend up towards her g spot.

"Oooooooo!"

Both men caressed the inside of her thighs pushing them wider allowing her to push herself up with her now free arms. The men again spoke in Arabic, ordering her to open more with hand gestures. She instinctively stretched her thighs wider. The men grunted and she gave a moan as they both pushed two fingers each up into her pussy. The man still had the knife in his hand and she tried to pacify him.

FINC
FINC
1,719 Followers
12