Cruel Bitches Ch. 02

Story Info
Insulted stripper takes revenge on bound slave.
2.7k words
4.12
71.1k
6
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/22/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chatbug
chatbug
468 Followers

This story contains sadism and pain. If this bothers you, go read another story. You may want to read Cruel Bitches first to find out more about Shauna and Bert.

Thanks to AngelicAssassin, Netzach, and pagan switch for their sadistic story ideas.

----

Shauna smiles as she stands watching Bert on his hands and knees scrubbing the kitchen floor. The base of the orange butt plug looks cute wiggling back and forth as he works his way across the room. She smiles thinking how much he does for her, and for so little in return. The sound of the doorbell interrupts her thoughts.

“After you’re finished here, clean my bathroom,” Shauna commands as she leaves the room.

Bert doesn’t stop or look up. “Yes, Bitch Shauna.” He involuntarily thrusts against the butt plug. As many times as he’s held the plug for her, it still makes him feel like he needs to go to the bathroom. After he finishes scrubbing the kitchen floor, he goes to her bathroom and sprays cleaner all over the bathtub and sink.

Shauna is glad to see her co-worker Tara at the door. “Come in.”

Tara follows Shauna into the living room. They sit down on the sofa. Shauna offers Tara a cigarette. Tara lights her cigarette and takes a puff. “Thanks for inviting me over. Where’s your slave?”

Shauna lights her cigarette. “He’s cleaning the bathroom.”

Tara laughs. “No shit! I wish I could find someone to do housework for free.”

“It’s not free. After he finishes I have to spend some time torturing him.” Shauna grins.

Tara snickers. “Poor baby, I bet it’s hard.”

“It would be if I didn’t make him wear a cock cage.” They both laugh.

Tara takes a puff of her cigarette. “So, how do you torture him?”

Shauna smiles. “He has a plug in his ass while he works. It helps him think about me even when I’m not there. It’s also fun to watch how uncomfortable it makes him. After he finishes the housework, I chain him up by the foot of my bed. The chains force him up on his toes while I whip, torment, or ignore him. Finally, I let him watch me use a vibrator, and after I’ve rested, I get up, unlock him, and send him home.”

Tara leans back on the sofa. “Mmm, sounds like fun. What do you want me to do?”

Shauna takes a puff of her cigarette. “You met him once at the club. Older guy with shoulder length hair.”

Tara thinks for a while. “Oh yeah, about three months ago. He bought me one drink and we talked. Mostly about you if I remember correctly.”

Shauna smiles. “Yes. Afterwards, I asked him what he thought about you.”

Tara leans forward. “Oh. What did he say?”

Shauna smiles. “He said you seemed like a high-maintenance air head.”

Tara explodes. “What! Why that son-of-a-bitch! Wait until I get my hands on him.”

Shauna smiles. “Exactly. And here’s what you’re going to do...”

Bert scrubs the bathroom floor while the scrubbing bubbles work their magic. After cleaning the sink and tub, he looks around for Shauna. Usually she watches him work. He puts the cleaning supplies away and goes through the bedroom into the living room.

Bert sees Shauna sitting on the sofa with another woman. He stands in front of them, lowers his head, and softly says, “I’ve finished cleaning the bathroom, Bitch Shauna.”

Shauna doesn’t even look up at Bert. “This is Bitch Tara. She’ll be torturing you today. Wait for us in the bedroom.”

“Yes Bitch Shauna.” Bert turns and leaves the room.

Tara turns to Shauna, laughing. “You have him call us Bitch?”

Shauna grins. “Yes. Mistress and ma’am made me feel so old. Are you ready to torture slave?”

Tara smiles and rubs her hands together. “More than ready.”

Shauna and Tara go into the bedroom. Shauna gets the footstool and commands, “On your toes, slave.” Bert stands up on his toes while Shauna locks his leather wrist cuffs to chains hanging from the ceiling and his leather ankle cuffs to an 18" spreader bar. Once Bert’s restrained, Shauna and Tara undress by the side of the bed.

Shauna moves in front of Bert and lights a cigarette. “Slave, do you remember Bitch Tara from the club?”

Bert’s cock stirs watching Shauna light her cigarette. Her goddess-like face, shoulder length black hair, and brown eyes make his heart melt. He looks over at Tara and sees a tall shapely young woman with shoulder length blonde hair. He thinks for a while before he shakes his head, “No Bitch Shauna, I don’t remember Bitch Tara.”

Shauna sits down on the bed as Tara walks over and stands in front of Bert. “We had a drink together a few months ago. You mostly talked about Shauna, but she tells me I made quite an impression on you. I’m surprised you don’t remember me.”

Bert stares into Tara’s face. He thinks for a while before he answers, “Sorry Bitch Tara, but I don’t remember you.”

Tara picks up a flogger and lightly hits her hand with it. “You told Bitch Shauna that I was a high-maintenance air head.”

A look of horror crosses Bert’s face. The memory floods back. He remembers sitting with Tara and talking about her life. He hangs his head as he remembers telling Shauna at the club just what he thought of Tara.

Tara grins. “Now do you remember, slave?”

Bert doesn’t look up. “Yes Bitch Tara.”

Tara grabs Bert’s chin and pulls his head up. “Look at me when I talk to you, slave. I’m going to punish you for that remark.” She smacks his side with the flogger. “After every hit I want you to say I’m sorry Bitch Tara.”

“Yes Bitch Tara. I’m sorry Bitch Tara.”

Tara smiles. “Good.” She steps behind Bert and smacks his back with the flogger.

“I’m sorry Bitch Tara,” Bert answers.

Tara smacks Bert’s back again and again. After a while he loses count of how many times she smacks him. His voice cracks from saying I’m sorry so many times. Bert is surprised when Tara stops hitting him.

Tara steps in front of Bert. Her skin is glistening from the exertion. She catches her breath and says, “You’re right. You are a sorry slave. You see Bitch Shauna sitting on the bed, slave?”

“Yes Bitch Tara.”

“Bitch Shauna wants me to eat her pussy, but I don’t feel like it. You know what would make me want to eat her pussy, slave?”

“No Bitch Tara.”

“Torturing you, slave. Do you want me to eat Bitch Shauna’s pussy, slave?”

“Yes Bitch Tara.”

Tara picks up a pair of clothespins from the dresser. The clothespins have loops of string tied through the spring. She steps in front of Bert, grinning. “Can I put these on your nipples, slave?”

Bert looks at Shauna sitting on the bed and back at Tara. “Yes Bitch Tara.”

Bert forgets about his stinging back as Tara pinches his nipple and snaps the first clothespin on. Bert grimaces and holds in a scream as she pinches his other nipple and snaps the clothespin on. He feels the pain in his nipples dull as he watches her pick up a pair of weights and return.

“Can I hang these weights on your nipples, slave?”

Bert notes that Tara picks up the six-ounce weights. He sighs and answers, “Yes Bitch Tara.”

Smiling, Tara hangs the weights from the clothespins. The weights pull the clothespins down and sharpen the pain in Bert’s nipples.

Bert grimaces while watching Tara get a cigarette and lighter from the dresser. She comes back in front of him. Instead of lighting her cigarette, she holds the lighter under his cock.

Shauna screams and laughs with delight.

Bert screams and tries to twist his cock away from the lighter, but the chains keep him from moving much. The weights yank on his nipples as they swing wildly. Tara moves the lighter back and forth under his cock long enough that he can feel the chrome cock cage heating up. Finally, mercifully, she pulls the lighter up, lights her cigarette, and puts the lighter down on the dresser.

Bert’s nipples and cock scream in pain while he watches Tara pick up a wooden paddle and walk behind him. She smacks his ass several times with the paddle. He nearly screams when she surprises him by burning both his ass cheeks with her cigarette. She puts the paddle down on the dresser and moves in front of him. She takes a puff of her cigarette and blows the smoke in his face. “I’ve enjoyed torturing you, slave. I know Bitch Shauna enjoyed watching.”

Tara takes one last puff of her cigarette and puts it out on Bert’s chest. He yelps as she twists the butt a few times and lets it drop to the floor. She turns and gets into bed with Shauna.

Bert watches as they kiss and fondle each other for a while. Tara rolls over on her back while Shauna climbs on top in a sixty-nine position. He sees Shauna’s face glow from the bliss as Tara munches on her clit. After a while, Shauna pulls herself forward and rests after a noisy orgasm.

Tara rolls her over and climbs on top. Tara mews while Shauna attacks her pussy. Tara grabs the bed sheet with her hands and squeezes as waves of ecstasy roll through her body. She lowers herself on the bed to rest.

Shauna rolls Tara over and cuddles with her for a while. Before long Tara gets a cigarette and sits up in bed, her back resting against the headboard. “Did you enjoy watching us, slave?”

Bert’s cock throbs as much as the cock cage allows. “Yes Bitch Tara.”

Tara shivers and smiles. “I enjoyed it very much. Torturing you made me very horny. I wish I could take you home with me.” She takes a puff of her cigarette. “But since I’m such an air head, I might forget to unlock you and leave you shackled for days at a time.”

Shauna laughs.

Tara puts her cigarette in the ashtray and picks up a length of rope from the floor by the bed. Before Shauna has a chance to react, Tara quickly ties Shauna’s wrists together and ties them to the headboard.

“Tara, what the fuck are you doing?” Shauna cries out.

Tara smiles. She takes her time getting up from the bed and picking up another couple of pieces of rope. Shauna struggles and tries to kick Tara, but Tara grabs each of Shauna’s ankles and securely ties them to the corners of the bed. Tara straddles Shauna’s chest and pins her to the bed. Tara takes her time retying Shauna’s wrists to the headboard more securely, slapping Shauna once across her face with the back of her hand when she struggles a bit too forcefully. Tara climbs off the bed and picks up Shauna’s panties from the floor. She stuffs the panties into Shauna’s mouth and ties a piece of rope around Shauna’s head to hold them in place.

Bert hears Shauna crying and wishes he could do something to stop Tara. Smiling, Tara picks up her cigarette and moves in front of Bert. “Your ass is mine now, slave.”

Bert’s concerned about what Tara might do to Shauna and him. “Yes Bitch Tara,” he whispers softly.

Tara flicks the clothespin weights with her fingers. “What’s the longest you’ve ever worn these, slave?”

Bert grimaces as the weights pull on his nipples. “An hour, Bitch Tara.”

Tara grins and takes a puff of her cigarette. “Is that all? Let’s find out how long you can suffer for me, slave. I’ll be back in a while.” She puts her cigarette out in the ashtray, puts on a robe, and leaves.

Shauna stops crying. She struggles against the ropes for a little white before she realizes that it’s useless.

Bert squirms. The muscles in his arms stiffen. The constant pain in his nipples no longer distracts him from the strain he feels in his calf and thigh muscles. There’s nothing to do but wait and hope that Tara comes back soon.

Shauna falls asleep on the bed. Hours pass before she wakes up again. She wiggles around as much as she can, trying to relieve the stiffness in her muscles.

Bert’s hands go numb. He tries to stand as high on his toes as he can, but his leg muscles refuse to cooperate. He decides he has nothing to lose and yells, “Please come back Bitch Tara.” as loud as he can.

Several minutes pass before Tara saunters in. She takes off her robe, lights a cigarette, and stands in front of Bert, grinning. “I guess I lost track of the time. I’m such an air head, you know.”

“Please Bitch Tara, please unlock me.” Bert pleads.

Tara takes a puff of her cigarette and blows the smoke in Bert’s face. She rubs his cheek with her fingers. “You’re so adorable when you beg.” She reaches up and feels Bert’s hands. “My, what a nice shade of purple. And so cold, too.”

Tara takes her time getting the key from the dresser, moving the footstool, and unlocking his left hand. His hand stings as he shakes it to help blood flow. His other hand and feet, while still restrained, are relieved of most of the pressure.

While Bert shifts his position and gets comfortable, Tara quickly unsnaps the clothespins from his nipples. His right wrist almost breaks as his knees gave out from the pain shooting through his nipples. By the time he recovers his balance and is aware of Tara, she’s standing next to the bed with a flogger in her hand.

Tara looks down at Shauna squirming on the bed. “You fucking stuck-up bitch. I feel like whipping the shit out of you.” The first blow lands across Shauna’s breasts. Shauna twists as much as she can. She squirms while Tara smacks her breasts, stomach, legs, and pussy. Tara’s skin is glistening when she stops and puts the flogger down on the dresser.

Shauna’s skin glows light red and her chest heaves from heavy breathing. Her eyes are wide open, wondering what Tara will do next.

Tara gets the key from the dresser and unlocks Bert from the wrist and ankle shackles. He falls to the floor and doesn’t try to get up. His arm and leg muscles scream from their stiffness. When he looks up Tara is dressed and looking down at him.

“Your Bitch is still tied to the bed, slave. You can do anything you want to her, anything at all.” Tara remarks as she leaves.

Some time passes before Bert can get up. He goes to the bathroom and gingerly takes the butt plug out. His ass is throbbing and sore. He applies a salve, cleans up, washes his hands, and goes back into the bedroom. He sees the look of terror in Shauna’s eyes as he makes his way to the headboard.

Bert stops and looks at Shauna. He’s tempted to fondle her breasts, or kiss her, but sighs and unties her wrists. She rips the gag out of her mouth and coughs while he unties her ankles. He gives her a glass of water, which she hurriedly drinks.

Shauna puts the glass down and looks up at Bert. “After torturing you so many times, why didn’t you take advantage of me, Bert?”

Bert sits down on the bed and rubs Shauna’s stiff arms. “I thought about it, but I decided I respected myself too much to use you like that.”

Shauna closes her eyes. “Mmm, that feels so good.” She pulls Bert to her. “Let’s lay here for a while.”

Bert and Shauna lie on the bed and massage each other’s arms and legs. After they rest a while, Shauna unlocks the chrome cock cage. They cuddle, kiss, and Shauna has a nice orgasm riding Bert’s cock. After she rests, she lies beside him and masturbates Bert to a pleasant orgasm. They fall asleep in each other’s arms, happy and content.

chatbug
chatbug
468 Followers