Playing Hostess Ch. 01

Story Info
He discovers that his wife wants him to be a stud.
2.6k words
4.52
149.8k
60

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 09/09/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SEVERUSMAX
SEVERUSMAX
1,994 Followers

Matt Samuels was a highly successful CPA, with a lovely wife named Judith, and they both appeared to be the epitome of bourgeois respectability. They had 2 kids, named Donald and Warren, both of them after millionaires.

Samuels was a lucky man in at least one way- he was born with a large cock, about 8 inches long, and rather thick at that, and this, unknown to him, led his wife to fantasize that he was a stud, fucking anything that moved. He had similar fantasies about being such, but he was afraid to act on them, because he thought his supposedly traditional, observant Jewish wife would not understand.

That's not to say that he had been completely faithful to her during their marriage- there had been a couple of flings, when his absence from her got him lonely and horny, or someone had offered an act that he did not expect to have performed for him at home. Samuels was away more than a few times during their marriage on business trips for corporations that needed an accountant to help straighten out their books. This was mostly when he had "slipped", as it were. He had no idea that his apparently conservative wife was secretly hoping that he would cheat.

Her fantasies extended to him banging his secretaries, his colleagues, his female friends and relatives, and her female friends and relatives. She did not know why she felt this way, and she was certainly not going to discuss this with her rabbi, whom she assumed would not approve. She had deliberately put on a front for him and others, until she had the opportunity to confront the meaning and purpose for her strange, voyeuristic fetish.

Why did the idea of her husband sleeping around and being a stud to all kinds of women appeal to her? It was not something she'd heard about before, and so she was very much confused about her desire.

Things changed one day, however, when he had just arrived home from a trip, was completely exhausted, so he did not go out as he usually to avoid his wife's sales parties. She had a part-time job hosting these parties, selling interior decor products, and a lot of women, mostly conventional types like herself, would attend to purchase them. There were typically food and wine present, and the women tended to get silly before, during, and after the purchases.

Today, however, they got much crazier, because the subject of Matt came up, and Judith could not help imagining her husband servicing all of her clients. This made her smile, even as she heard the usual suggestions from the wilder guests about hiring male strippers. In the past, to maintain her respectable image, she had always resisted such a thing, but today, with her hubby snoring in the bedroom, and therefore on her mind, her half-drunk brain sent an idea to her mouth before she double-checked it.

"You're all a little too drunk to go out and hire a stripper, girls, and it's rather expensive, anyway, plus, why get teased when you can be pleased- how about we all have sex with Matt?"

The women were stunned, even in their drunken state. Judith herself was shocked that she had suggested it, but it was too late. At first, the girls broke the ice by laughing, acting on the assumption that it was a joke. Judith surprised herself again by saying that, no, she was serious.

"Come on, girls- don't you ever think about what Matt would be like in bed; haven't you ever wanted to sleep with him? Be honest- my husband is a hunk, and I seriously doubt that I am the only woman who desires him. If you want to fuck him, this is your chance, while I am too drunk to mind it!"

"What makes you think that he would fuck us, Judith? Wouldn't he feel nervous, screwing other chicks in front of his wife?", her friend Samantha asked.

"Not if I made it clear that I wanted this- I think that I can convince that I want him to be the party favor.", Judith answered with obvious arousal.

"Wow, this must be some old, hidden fantasy of yours, Judith, because you seem really excited about it.", her best friend Mallory noted.

"You can definitely say that- I want my husband to be a stud, and what better girls to start with than you?", Judith answered eagerly.

"Alright, but don't get mad at us, if you change your mind later and become jealous.", her sister Ruth insisted.

"Don't worry, I will thank you for helping me fulfill this fantasy, but absolutely don't tell anyone from the congregation- I doubt Rabbi Steiner would understand it.", Judith replied.

The girls all laughed at that, and Judith knocked on her sleeping hubby's door, saying, "Honey, could you come out here for a minute? I hate to disturb your sleep, but the girls and I could use a man for something."

Judith's friends snickered and giggled at the double meaning of that. Matt got up, quite annoyed, only to find Judith and the ladies waiting in the hallway, laughing their heads off at something unknown to him.

"What is this, some kind of joke? You're too drunk, Judith, if you're doing this kind of shit. Just because the kids are with Grandpa right now doesn't mean you can be childish yourself.", Matt scolded her.

"Oh, Matt, relax! This is not a joke- I do need a favor, albeit an unusual one."

"What's that?"

"I want you to satisfy my friends- sexually!"

Matt's face went pale. He looked like he had seen a UFO, or some other strange phenomenon. He shook his head to see if he was dreaming, but, no, he was wide awake. His wife of 10 years was asking him, as a favor, to have sex with her friends and guests!

"Honey, won't you get jealous? What made you want this?"

"I have wanted it ever since I saw your cock, and had it inside me! I thought, this is just too good a cock, and a man, to hoard for myself. I want you to be a stud, starting tonight, please?"

"Very well, sweetheart, I'll do it for you, but don't get upset with me over it afterward- it is your idea!"

"Of course, dear, I'll be happy with you, not angry, because I would really love to watch you fuck around. Now, please, get undressed and fuck my guests!"

That really stunned Matt, as he had never heard his wife say the "F" word before in all of his marriage. It also turned him on like he couldn't believe, so that he stripped quickly. When he bared his cock, the girls' jaws dropped and some of them seemed ready to drool.

Samantha started it, by undressing herself quickly, and getting on her knees, as if to worship this divine phallus. She certainly adored it, as she proved by kissing and licking the glans, following a trail to the base of it. Soon, she was tasting his balls for the 1st time, and she delighted in the sweaty flavor of them. She continued moving her mouth up and down on it, getting it harder than ever, until he was ready to fall backwards. At that point, Samantha got up, and Judith suggested to Matt that he lay down on his back, to which he agreed.

Samantha resumed the fellatio, getting him hard again, while Mallory sat on his face, rubbing her cunt against it, and letting him taste and smell her sweet sex for a change. This double stimulation was really working him up, and Ruth added to things by lying on her stomach next to his left hand, so he could stick fingers into her pussy.

Soon, this experience was getting all of them hot, especially Judith, who found herself masturbating to the sight of her husband having oral sex with 2 other women, and finger-fucking a third. She could not help getting horny as she watched her beloved Matt enjoying 3 women at once. His pleasure was affecting her vicariously, and she was soaking wet by the time that he finally came into Samantha's mouth.

Samantha looked up at Judith, with cum dripping from her lips, and licked it off them with a grin on her face. That sight was enough to set Mrs. Samuels off yet again, as the wetness of her right hand was to prove.

Meanwhile, Matt had brought both Mallory and Ruth to orgasm as well, and the former quickly thanked him by moving over to his cock and simply easing it into her cunt. She began riding him enthusiast-ically, shouting profanities as she fucked him hard.

"Oh, Judith, your husband's cock is incredible! You get this in your pussy any time you wish- lucky you! Oh, it is so large, it is practically splitting me, but I don't care- I just want more of it!"

Ruth, for her part, now sat on her brother-in-law's face, making him taste her as well. She slid her clean-shaven muff along his mouth and nose, letting him take in the wonderful scent of her womanhood while he basically devoured her pussy and derriere. His mouth was rimming her ass, something he had only had the guts to suggest to Judith the previous month, and then only when drunk.

Judith was becoming uncontrollably excited as she watched this, especially after Samantha began licking Matt's balls to expedite his release of sperm into Mallory's pussy. Matt groaned a bit, but he was obviously as turned on as his wife, and the combined sensory input from the 3 girls finally forced him to ejaculate.

In his excitement, he had really bitten Ruth's labia several times, giving her an extra source of masochistic pleasure. This made her gush her womanly juices onto his face, drenching him with them. She stayed put for a minute, so she could feel his tongue between her ass-cheeks one last time, and then she got up and invited Samantha to take her place.

Sam particularly enjoyed this part, as she was already anticipating the likely climax due to what Mallory and Ruth had evidently experienced. Ruth straddled Matt, pulling his impressive penis into her vagina with an urgency none of the women present could have expected. That was partly due to her recent divorce, which had left her alone and without any sex partner except her hands and dildoes.

The other part was the fact was that she had always secretly desired Matt, in the first place, and was therefore envious of her sister. That had caused her to scream his name when doing her ex one night, making him think that she was having an affair. That was why he had divorced her, although Matt never knew that. Now she was getting to see that she was right about him- he was a wonderful lover, and she was fucking him!

Speaking of Matt, he was definitely chowing down on Samantha's cunt, hungrily munching on her clam. She was bucking against his face with her hips, allowing him a taste of those delicious buns of hers. His mouth was like a torch, setting her sex on fire.

"Oh, Matt, please don't ever stop eating me! Promise me that you'll keep licking my pussy from now on, please!", Samantha begged him.

Ruth, in the meantime, was in the throes of sexual passion as well, because Matt was really letting her it with his cock. He slammed her repeatedly with it, and she finally had to just scream an undeniable orgasm, to the extent that she hurt the others' ears for a second.

"Oh, God, Matt, you're fantastic! This is the most spectacular sex I've had since my marriage to Joe.", she exclaimed.

All of this commentary and enjoyment of her mate made Judith feel unbelievable pride and happiness, not to mention arousal at the thought that her husband was the one pleasing her friends now. Matt was making 3 very horny women happier than they had been in years. She could not imagine ever feeling jealous of him again.

What wife wouldn't want share a man like this with her friends, she felt. The whole jealousy thing had never made sense to her, anyway, but now she really had no use for it, and certainly no understanding of it.

As Matt brought Ruth and Samantha to their last climaxes, Mallory stepped up and began to lick the cum from Ruth's pussy, evidently savoring the manly milk as it fell into her mouth from a sweet cunt. Samantha, now determined to get her end of it, planted herself on Matt's shrinking cock, and tightened her vaginal muscles to harden it again.

"Matt, you are amazing! I'm being fucked out of my mind! Oh, fuck me harder, please, Matt, baby! I need your cum in me- I'm begging for it!"

He was already sore, but still quite eager to fuck this woman's brains out, when she suddenly pulled off and lowered her ass onto his penis.

"Matt, honey, please fuck me in the ass! I want it in my ass, desperately!"

He happily obliged her, pounding her pucker feverishly, as she was obviously lubricated by her anal sweat. She shrieked a bit, rode up and down on his dong several more times, and then came with freakishly wild and savage orgasm. This and the relatively rare bliss of anal intercourse got him over the edge, and he emptied his sack into her butt.

Matt now lay there, completely fatigued, as he was not totally rested before his orgy, and the girls just watched him for a minute, licking their lips and giggling at the fact that, even flaccid, his dick was still over 5 inches long. Judith knelt and kissed him on the mouth, in the process tasting the women on him, and apparently not minding that fact.

"Thank you, honey.", she whispered, as she tangled her tongue with his, "You have made me the proudest, happiest woman I know, and my friends will all admire and appreciate me, now that they know what I have. I love you so much, right now, and I promise that this is not the last time your services will be required, dear, if you don't mind, of course."

"Oh, I don't mind, sweetheart- I really enjoyed myself, thanks to you and your friends."

"Was that worth waking up?"

"Naturally, babe."

"Good. I have one more favor to ask of you."

"What's that?"

"I want everyone to know what a stud I've married, so whenever you want to fuck a girl, whether she is a secretary or a friend, go ahead and do it. Just tell me about afterward, please. I won't ask if you've fucked around before, because I prefer to imagine that you did, and I'm afraid that such a fantasy would be ruined if the answer was no. How does that sound, darling?"

"Splendid, my dear wife. I may need to rest tonight, however, I warn you."

"Rest up all you wish, my love, because I intend to fuck you as soon as you awaken."

"Is that a promise?"

"Sure it is; after all, it's my turn at your cock!"

"So, from now on, I get to fuck any woman I please?"

"Yes, dear, but I hope that you will especially fuck the girls here. You want more of him, don't you, girls?"

"Yes!", they all shouted in response.

"Well, Judith, baby, it will be my pleasure!", he said, just before he dozed off to sleep.

They dragged him to the bed, and all snuggled up against him, cuddling up like lionesses with a dominant male lion. Judith's last thought before she followed the Sandman was of her wonderful husband, who was fulfilling her most delicious fantasy at last. Lucky me, she thought, to want for my hubby to have what every man wishes for himself.

To be continued?

SEVERUSMAX
SEVERUSMAX
1,994 Followers