His Boss's Slut Ch. 04

Story Info
Horny interracial lesbians do it hot & anal.
1k words
4.61
143.6k
41

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/01/2022
Created 09/12/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Renita's tongue worked at Jen's butthole like a famished dog at a family barbeque. The horny brunette's brown starfish puckered frantically as the combination of the black woman's hot breath and well-trained tongue sent shivers through her entire body. Any of Renita's past lovers could attest to the high-powered exec's oral prowess; now the formerly prim and proper wife of her second in command could do so as well. Paul is good with his tongue, but he would never dream of licking her there! Jen is panting and shivering with lust and pure want. Renita spends at least twenty minutes on her delicious task, then decides its time to break the huge-titted wife's anal cherry. Jen is confused at first when her lover reluctantly drags her tongue away from her twitching sphincter and whines in Protest. She turns her head to see what Renita is up to; she is slathering a generous amount of some sort of jelly onto her wicked-looking strapon, and Jen's stomach knots a bit with the knowledge that she will soon be impaled through her virgin rear on that fearsome rubber pole.

Her lush, pillowy buttocks are peeled apart, and seconds later the tip of Renita's cock is pressed firmly against her anal opening. "Relax, hon", Renita coos, stroking the trembling brunette's lower back, just above the swells of her buttocks. " Push out a little bit; that's my girl...it's gonna hurt at first, then you're gonna love it"

Jen tries her best to follow these instructions. Concentrating mightily, she strains to open her sphincter to the large cockhead intent on prying its way inside. Sharp, traumatic pain quickly shoots through the huge-mammaried brunette, spreading like a spider's web through her lush body; she bites her lips to keep from screaming. Still, she continues to strain her bowels in her effort to allow the thick shaft further inside herself. Renita is patient and deliberate, pausing every few seconds before continuing her inward journey. Ten minutes pass before she is fully-imbedded in the groaning wife's outward-bulging anal trench.

The ebony beauty's crotch rests fully against Jen's widely-splayed butt-cheeks. She pauses to give her partner time to adjust to the massive latex dong stuffing her rear portal. Her hands slide under and around to cup and knead Jen's enormous titties. She thumbs the already-protuberant nipples into ever thicker, harder nubbins. Jen gasps and moans, her poor, full-to-capacity anus spasms painfully around the bowel-clogging torpedo strapped about Renita's lean middle. Now, she posts gently, steadily in and out of her lover's still-tight backdoor, loosening it with each stroke. In tempo to her thrusts, Renita delivered a series of light slaps to Jen's substantial buttock-meat, causing it the hefty globe to shimmy and ripple gelatinously. Millions of bright, tiny sparkles dash through Jen's beleagured mind. Her whole being is focused on her over-stuffed asshole. And the huge, pistoning dildo stuffing it...

After ten minutes or so, Renita decides to give her whining victim a break and withdraws completely. Jen gasps as a rush of cool air swoops into and up her slack, wide-open pooper. "OOOoooo!" she whimpers, as Renita pushes her face between the brunette's wide-spread ass-mounds and thrusts her randy tongue into the breach. She swirls it in tight, looping circles, swabbing the inside of the raw, abused orifice until Jen can't hold back her anguished plea for respite: "R-R-Renitaaa! Oooo, I'm gonna..."she blushes furiously as she feels her bowels cramp painfully, signaling an impending gas attack. "I-I think you should s-stop; Ohhhhhnooo...!" she groans, unable to suppress the loud, blatting fart from escaping from deep within her squirming guts: ffffffFFFllllLLLAAAT!!

"YEAH, baby! TALK TO ME!" the black woman chortles triumphantly. "Are you trying to tell me that you want me to keep butt-fucking you, sweetie?"

"Y-y-yess" The defeated wife and mother hisses.

"Say it, honey. Say the words: 'I want you to keep butt-fucking me, Renita' "

"Please; I-I CAN'T!"

"You WILL!" Renita states coldly, slapping Jen's left buttock with her sticky cock, sending it a-wobble.

Jen is so hungry for the black executive's rubber dick that she gives in, all pretenses swept aside.

"I want you to keep butt-fucking me, Renita", she whispers.

With minimal effort, Renita is once more buried balls-deep in Jen's now-welcoming rectum. Something snaps inside Jen and she is soon shoving her own ass backwards to meet Renita's spirited thrusts in a greedy attempt to receive more pleasure. The hard-pumping anal invader plowing in and out of her pleasured rectum was driving Jen insane with ecstasy. Jen tosses his head to and fro, lost in the feeling of absolute pleasure and lustful passion. Renita's breath is steady but a bit labored as she drives her cock with mind-boggling speed in the now-gaping asshole of the whimpering brunette. Jen grunts incoherently; her asshole was being severely punished by the thick man-made monster drilling it like an out of control oil derrick. Jen's orgasms shot through her like an erupting volcano. The insides of her silky thighs are drenched with her female spend. The same with Renita: she has had two minor orgasms as well, and the insides of her solid thighs have their own slick, fragrant juices covering them.

Jen rocks forward and back to each of the pounding thrusts meted-out by the hard-fucking Renita. The voluptuously-titted beauty's big, fleshy melons bounce and jiggle, swing and sway heavily as she squirms and writhes in response to the relentless butt-fucking. Both women pant and moan, sweating heavily as another intense orgasm sweeps them toward final, explosive completion. "AAAAaaaah, DEAR GOD!" Jen screams, as a nuclear bomb goes-off deep within her belly, sending her into orbit.

"aaaooooOOhhhSHEEIT!" Renita howls, sending her horse-cock deep into Jen's lower colon in a final, savage thrust as she is overwhelmed by her own rampaging climax. LATER... The two women snuggle on Renita's huge king-sized bed after a long, hot shower. Though she doesn't want to, Jen reluctantly agrees to return to her and Paul's room after securing Renita's promise that they will see each other again at the first opportunity.

CHAPTER 5 CUMMING SOON!